Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,530 members, 7,905,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 03:31 AM

"Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. (49133 Views)

How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean / Use Hydrogen Peroxide To Kill Ebola Virus On Surfaces And General Hygiene / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Burger01(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
Merkki:

We don't swallow babies. Without our eggs, the sêmèn is useless. We wrap our mouth round billions of germs, then swallow what gets into our mouth. That's a big time sacrifice, ya know? And pls don't say you do same for us too. We are clean down there...that's where the babies come from grin

HheeeeeeeeeeehhH!!! I catch cold!

smiley
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by sapien(m): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
Omo, see traffic for Nairaland on top prick matter o!

Prick business na real good business!
As a matter of fact, NUC and FG should introduce Prick Administration in our University curriculum.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Burger01(m): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
shymexx:

Get used to it. The mouth keeps it clean as well. grin

Anyway, the babies women swallow are also good for their health - so it's a win win situation for both parties.

grin
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
Cykik: . My dear na only God knw d type of disease wey u don cary 4 mouth. I hale u o

Them don carry their sef come again.Na only us sin pass undecided undecided
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by sapien(m): 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
RedBenson:

Dont be deceived by the op. Men dont have any wahala. Na women dey discharge plenty things such as, ovulation, menses, clitoris stimulant, vagin..al accelerator and accidental urine all in one pusssy. Smh! grin
Olosi ni bibo yi sha!
I don die from excess laughter!
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Oguieke(m): 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
jonescyras: The fact is... Its only a small prick that smells... Mine doesn't

.Mine is 8inches lenght n girth 6 inches...
u go need 50kg sack size for packing ur girth men. just like uncle NOSA
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Policewoman(f): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
Cykik: . My dear na only God knw d type of disease wey u don cary 4 mouth. I hale u o
HIV of the mouth plus cancer of the mouth cool
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by phil5(m): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
Joy joy joy , na true say curved joystick is the best 4 pregnanting?
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by skyscraperTM(m): 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
the σηly joעstick i kησw is α gαme-ρα∂!!!
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by DonMagicJuan: 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
Get a circumcision and avoid all this wahala.
The only thing a man needs to do is cut excess pubic hair with a scissors (no razors!) and apply aftershave to your ball sack.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by theripper3: 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hmmmmm, person suppose dey treat Prick like king. Without am, where all dis female homosapiens for come from?

Respect the D.

2 Likes

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Merkki(f): 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

Them don carry their sef come again.Na only us sin pass undecided undecided

You should ignore hypocrites like that. Going down on a man is now evil, even if he is your husband? Some ladies are boring in the bed department. They can only nag and snore.

2 Likes

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by IYANGBALI: 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
Merkki:

You should ignore hypocrites like that. Going down on a man is now evil, even if he is your husband? Some ladies are boring in the bed department. They can only nag and snore.
kai merkki merkki,i have not seen you,but your contributions on this thread are making me to be hungry for you,pls can we do it together just for a month or two?
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Policewoman(f): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
Merkki:

Yes it's evil tongue
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by oluking: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
Merkki:

E b like say u go sabi do well well grin
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by DonMagicJuan: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
HIV and STIs infection rates are higher in South and East Africa largely due to the non-practice of circumcision.

http://starqsf.com/MALESEXISSUES/hiv_issues_related_to_uncircumci.htm

A not so recent policy in SA prisons was to introduce free circumcision to prisoners inorder to stem STIs and HIV prevalance.

The Egyptian aristocracy practiced circumcision knowing the health benefits

In ancient Egypt the performance of circumcision was at one time limited to the priesthood, who, in addition to the cleanliness that this operation imparted to that class, added the shaving of the whole body as a means of further purification. The nobility, royalty, and the higher warrior class seem to have adopted circumcision as well, either as a hygienic precaution or as an aristocratic prerogative and insignia. Among the Greeks we find a like practice, and we are told that in the times of Pythagoras the Greek philosophers were also circumcised, although we find no mention that the operation went beyond the intellectual class.....

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/23135/23135-h/23135-h.htm#CHAPTER_I
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
phil5: Joy joy joy , na true say curved joystick is the best 4 pregnanting?

If its the truth den i need to present him a bottle of Moet cheesy cheesy
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
Don Magic Juan: Get a circumcision and avoid all this wahala.
The only thing a man needs to do is cut excess pubic hair with a scissors (no razors!) and apply aftershave to your ball sack.

I agree with you. The article was written for white men and their uncircumcised django's.

For black men: just do ur regular shower, shave the hair, use ur normal body cream and change your boxers daily.

What type of muthfugga sprays perfume and deodorant on his django? - ain't no nyggah got time for that.

And health Cremes + moisturizers? - these muthafaggaz must have wanked the shyte out of the uncircumcised django's. undecided

I now see why white people are finding it difficult to reproduce. Well, most of them don't shower. I guess their django is the only part of the body that they care about.

3 Likes

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
Burger01:

grin

What's poppington, bruddah?
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by 175(m): 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
So Príçk matter na serious bizness? Hmm didn't know ooo. . . .no wonder gurls like to chew n suck it as if there lives depends on it. . . .

#teamsweetoto
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Merkki(f): 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
IYA NGBALI: kai merkki merkki,i have not seen you,but your contributions on this thread are making me to be hungry for you,pls can we do it together just for a month or two?

Huh? Talking to me? Aint you a woman? Iya? I don't swing both sides pls.

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by DonMagicJuan: 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
shymexx:

I agree with you. The article was written for white men and their uncircumcised django's.

For black men: just do ur regular shower, shave the hair, use ur normal body cream and change your boxers daily.

What type of muthfugga sprays perfume and deodorant on his django? - ain't no nyggah got time for that.

And health Cremes + moisturizers? - these muthafaggaz must have wanked the shyte out of the uncircumcised django's. undecided

I now see why white people are finding it difficult to reproduce. Well, most of them don't shower. I guess their django is the only part of the body that they care about.

Uncircumcised Men risk amputation if they do not constantly clean Smegma which happens to be a natural lubricant composing of dead skin cells.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by phil5(m): 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

If its the truth den i need to present him a bottle of Moet cheesy cheesy
lol
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
Don Magic Juan:

Uncircumcised Men risk amputation if they do not constantly clean Smegma which happens to be a natural lubricant composing of dead skin cells.

**Pukes* Delete that pic, bro. undecided

It sucks to be an oyinbo with uncircumcised django.

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Merkki(f): 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
oluking:

E b like say u go sabi do well well grin

My brother, if God gives you a talent and you don't use it well, it will be taken from you and given to another person. So i was taught.

3 Likes

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by DonMagicJuan: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
shymexx:

**Pukes* Delete that pic, bro. undecided

It sucks to be an oyinbo with uncircumcised django.

lol. But it does have an advantage to be uncut since the men are more sensitive and so enjoy sex more and the smegma is also supposed to turn women on by its smell

women i heard prefer uncut schlongs
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
Emmadani: hahaha,baaad guys dey follow ask what is penis.

Bro sup? How u take know say i bad? I neva know wetin be joystick o. grin
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
Merkki:

My brother, if God gives you a talent and you don't use it well, it will be taken from you and given to another person. So i was taught.

Correct! cool cool cool
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by mike404(m): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
Merkki: And to think we put these things in our mouths every now and then. Yuck!
DEM NEVER USE TONGUE WASH YOUR GUTTER BEFORE
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Richiez(m): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
#clears throat#
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Gorrbachev: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
Aromas: Igi Ayo!!!!!
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach / Multiple Bumps On My 3-Year-Old Boy Scalp. / Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.