Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) (104311 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Coming Out Of Aso Villa! Has It Always Been Like This? / President Jonathan Accused Of Owning A $500m Farm In Abuja - The Nation / Why Is Abuja The Capital Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by Biafradiplomat: 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
Rossikk:

They would if it were located in their state or ethnic region.

It is located in no one's ethnic region so it draws neither love nor hate. Just a mild indifference. Mindsets need to change. wink

On the bright side, you'll find, if you actually live in the city for a while, that Abuja residents have developed a strong community sense that is much underrated by outsiders.

Gbam, Mr Rossikk, I guess you are a psychologist based on the way you dissected some peoples over bloated ego and overtly exaggerated self importance induced superiority complex! Had it been Abuja is located somewhere in the west, you would have seen how they would jump over themselves praising it to high heavens. They have this pull him/it down syndrome, once it does not belong to them. Go to the Uyo thread and see how they tried in futility to wreak havoc on it. Tell me how someone who calls himself a patriotic Nigerian would not be impressed with the beauty of Abuja. If the foreign press embarrasses us with dirty pictures of Lagos, we get annoyed, so why cant they be happy that Nigeria has a city that can rival any other city in the world. Honestly I'm gutted by the beauty of Abuja, though I am conversant with the city and actually know most of those buildings and layout at close range but from a bird's eye view, the city is really breathtaking!

1 Like

Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by Biafradiplomat: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
speedyboi: shocked grin grin grin someone tell me this is a joke!
Are you for real?
What a comic relief

lol, I don laugh so tey I fall for ground.
Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by Venchy: 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2013
sirfemoz:
Don't get me wrong.. If that pictures were taken from Ghana, we will all come out here and start voicing out how useless our government are. But some of us here now took those beautiful edifices as waste of money, because suffering has really affected our common sense of reasoning. My friend, Nigeria is growing whether corruption or not, we are gradually getting there.. God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

I didn't get you wrong at all, I think some of us actually knows what we deserve and not pictures in this current climate.

The reality is there but some people always comes with irrelevant things just to divert the mind of people.

I'm glad you are aware of severity of poverty in our society, that's what we should be tackling rather than picture.

NIGERIANS lack PRACTICALITY and it's just what we need and not mocking around when some people (MINORITY) have their belle filled up.

Do you know that some peoole doesn't know anywhere in Lagos other than where they live at VI and then out of the country, it's a shame not know to ONIKE or SABO but knows where QUEENS COLLEGE is.

What does that tells you. ..to me thats Sad and pathetic. If the whole environment is conducive, they'll definitely have freedom to move around.

I know what I desever and I like reality, I hate foolishness.
Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by Biafradiplomat: 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
Rossikk:

I can equally post pics of Accra showing foreign/white visitors. Of course Abuja is a growing international destination. It's a place with outstanding infrastructure and will therefore attract foreigners. Maybe if your govt fixed up Accra a bit more and stopped stealing all your gold and cocoa wealth, which should ordinarily make you like Kuwait given your tiny population, you'd have more to brag about. Among other public facilities, Abuja contains the largest housing estate in Africa (Gwarinpa) built to house thousands of civil servants, so it's absurd to say it caters to only ''whites and rich blacks''. I suggest you actually visit the place and see things for yourself rather than parroting what you've heard from malcontents.

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin This is flawless brutality! Akin to killing an ant with a sledge hammer, abeg take it easy with that poor Ghanian, I'm sure he must have ran back to Kumasi with his tails between his hind legs. Lawd have mercy shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by miky(m): 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
Abuja is truly beautiful, i stay in chicago and i can tell you only few places can rival this place... to the naysayers do you think chicago, new york and cali were built for the poor? if you want to see the poor go look at where they keep the black people in america, Ghettos!!

If your tired of nigeria or being nigerian, reliquish the green passport.. and jump to nearby benin, niger, cameroon or Ghana!!!

2 Likes

Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
Glad am posting from Abuja, jabi district, exploring money making potentials.
Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by Rossikk(m): 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
Biafra diplomat: Gbam, Mr Rossikk, I guess you are a psychologist based on the way you dissected some peoples over bloated ego and overtly exaggerated self importance induced superiority complex! Had it been Abuja is located somewhere in the west, you would have seen how they would jump over themselves praising it to high heavens. They have this pull him/it down syndrome, once it does not belong to them. Go to the Uyo thread and see how they tried in futility to wreak havoc on it. Tell me how someone who calls himself a patriotic Nigerian would not be impressed with the beauty of Abuja. If the foreign press embarrasses us with dirty pictures of Lagos, we get annoyed, so why cant they be happy that Nigeria has a city that can rival any other city in the world. Honestly I'm gutted by the beauty of Abuja, though I am conversant with the city and actually know most of those buildings and layout at close range but from a bird's eye view, the city is really breathtaking!

I'm equally puzzled by ''their'' reaction. It's quite sad actually. smiley

But don't forget that 2.5 million Nigerians live in Abuja. Those Nigerians come from all over the country, and all get on well with one another. The city is working as planned. wink

1 Like

Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by ghananotnaija(m): 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
Rossikk:

I don't see Washington DC brimming with ''economic opportunities for the common man'' either. It's a quiet laid back civil service city which all Americans have come to accept for what it is. They don't go around calling Washington a ''white elephant''. For ''economic opportunities for the common man'', Americans move to New York or Detroit. If a Nigerian is looking for economic opportunities, he moves to Lagos, Port Harcourt or Onitsha.

Accra is a little backwater city that cannot be compared by any sane person with Abuja. When cities are mentioned in the world, nobody mentions Accra.

Abuja failed city in what sense?

''According to Dermographia, the population of Abuja's Urban Area as of 2012 is 2,245,000, making it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abuja

If you call a city of 2.5 million people and rising ''failed'', you need to tell us what you're smoking.

Don't worry. Your evil dream will never materialize.

Your comments about Washington and Detroit betrays your ignorance lol. Washington is one of the largest metro areas in the US. Its economy is booming compared to the rest of the country, with jobs in all sectors save manufacturing. Detroit on the other hand is an economically deadzone... So Washington is not at all a white elephant like Abuja.

You go around the world and I'm sure more people know of Accra than of Abuja. Having been to both cities, I can say that Accra is much more vibrant than Abuja, and more important in the world stage. Ghana is developping well and is currently the envy of West Africa. Soon, it will leave the rest of the continent in the dust.

I pray everyday that I get assigned back to Accra. Living in Lagos is just too much.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by Rossikk(m): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
ghananotnaija:

Your comments about Washington and Detroit betrays your ignorance lol. Washington is one of the largest metro areas in the US. Its economy is booming compared to the rest of the country, with jobs in all sectors save manufacturing. Detroit on the other hand is an economically deadzone... So Washington is not at all a white elephant like Abuja.

You need to spend more time learning basic economics than coming here to rant about things you know little about. GDP is how you measure the level of economic activity in a region, not your perceptions about the place ''booming'' or ''not booming''. Washington DC's annual GDP is $93 billion.

https://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&gs_rn=9&gs_ri=psy-ab&tok=lOsOufYRkVILo4sTLzLgTg&cp=16&gs_id=1u&xhr=t&q=washington+dc+gdp&es_nrs=true&pf=p&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=washington+dc+gd&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.45218183,d.d2k&fp=68b7b46c5a4c4a7&biw=1280&bih=673

Detroit's is over $400 billion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_metropolitan_Detroit

In terms of ''opportunities for the common man'' they're not even close.

As for the rest of the claptrap you typed, the least said about that the better.
Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
ghananotnaija:

You go around the world and I'm sure more people know of Accra than of Abuja. Having been to both cities, I can say that Accra is much more vibrant than Abuja, and more important in the world stage. Ghana is developping well and is currently the envy of West Africa. Soon, it will leave the rest of the continent in the dust.

I pray everyday that I get assigned back to Accra. Living in Lagos is just too much.

Where did you get the news that Detroit is a "dead zone"? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by ghananotnaija(m): 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
Rossikk:

You need to spend more time learning basic economics than coming here to rant about things you know little about. GDP is how you measure the level of economic activity in a region. Washington DC's annual GDP is $93 billion.

https://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&gs_rn=9&gs_ri=psy-ab&tok=lOsOufYRkVILo4sTLzLgTg&cp=16&gs_id=1u&xhr=t&q=washington+dc+gdp&es_nrs=true&pf=p&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=washington+dc+gd&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.45218183,d.d2k&fp=68b7b46c5a4c4a7&biw=1280&bih=673

As for the rest of the claptrap you typed, the least said about that the better.

I'm talking about the Washington metropolitan area, not just what is inside the border of DC, which is but a small part of the metro area, like VI is a small part of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
ghananotnaija:

I'm talking about the Washington metropolitan area, not just what is inside the border of DC, which is but a small part of the metro area, like VI is a small part of Lagos.

Huh? Dude, please how do you mean by the "Washington Metro Area"? Lol, I really want to hear this because this will be interesting. cheesy
Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by Litmus: 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
sirfemoz: Have taken some time to go through comments of some people here, and I understood one thing, Nigerians are never proud/patriotic of what they have. If Nigerians visit foreign land, they will appreciate the beauty of that place. back here at home, we are talking jibberish. Abuja is the fastest growing capital city in Africa. Would you all rather prefer if you visit the capital of your country and it looks like a slum? The other day, it was the pictures of Uyo that was displayed here, we all applauded to that. Few days ago, it was pictures of Lagos, we all applauded to that, but to some, they didn't because they had a biased mind. Abuja is a well planned city, its not a must that everybody will live there. If your income do not measure up, there are some cities in Nigeria that you can live comfortably and happy. Appreciate your Government, nobody will be in the seat of government and be perfect. My fellow Nairalanders, no matter what you talk here on this forum, Abuja is still growing and moving on a fast lane. My advice to all who do not want to appreciate good things, "its either you join the moving train, or you stay back with you computer system and come up with a very constructive/educative argument. God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

What makes you think they are Nigerians ?
Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by noso2004: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
Rossikk:

With your atrocious spelling you managed to escape the ''90%'' and can afford to post online and surf.

The country must be doing much better than you think.

With all the effort you put in to upload these pictures, you had to ruin your hard work with disturbing assessment of the Nigeria situation, you are beginning to sound condescending and corrupt with these type of comment.

If you interpret being able to afford to surf the internet as an epitome of a country doing good, you must the biggest joke of April. In as much as people like you would go any length to be right at no cost, it's not worth disagreeing with you in the first place. You appear as someone who will never accept they are wrong even when they appear obviously wrong.

So Nigeria is not corrupt then? We enjoy 72 hours electricity for the start, as oppose to Washington who are so corrupt they cannot afford to light the city for a constant 24hr period?

1 Like

Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by Litmus: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
noso_2004:

With all the effort you put in to upload these pictures, you had to ruin your hard work with disturbing assessment of the Nigeria situation, you are beginning to sound condescending and corrupt with these type of comment.

If you interpret being able to afford to surf the internet as an epitome of a country doing good, you must the biggest joke of April. In as much as people like you would go any length to be right at no cost it's not worth disagreeing with you in the first place. You appear as someone who will never accept they are wrong even when they appear obviously wrong.

So Nigeria is not corrupt then? We enjoy 72 hours electricity for the start as oppose to Washington who are so corrupt to light the city for a constant 24hr period?

So to you corruption can be summed up by 24 hours electricity supply. It's kind of your barometer...often used to measure Ghana when all else fails
Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by noso2004: 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
Litmus:

So to you corruption can be summed up by 24 hours electricity supply

And assuming we aren't too corrupt as we are right now wouldn't we be able to light up this country on a constant basis? I would assume you have not been outside of your state let alone visiting our tiny neighbours? Yes not being able to afford to generate constant electricity is a vivid example of a corrupt country, please prove me wrong by citing an example, slowpoke.
Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by Rossikk(m): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
noso_2004: Yes not being able to afford to generate constant electricity is a vivid example of a corrupt country, please prove me wrong by citing an example, slowpoke.

India power cuts
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/jul/30/india-power-cuts-rich-fail-invest

Venezuela power cuts
http://blogs.ft.com/beyond-brics/2013/02/22/venezuela-power-cuts-stir-resentment-in-provinces/#axzz2Ql9OMvrB

Brazil power cuts
http://riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/rio-politics/brazil-power-cuts-amid-heat-wave/#

Ghana power cuts
http://www.modernghana.com/news/449313/1/power-cuts-water-crisis-are-ndc-achievements-for-o.html

China power cuts
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13435392

Indonesia power cuts
http://www.powerengineeringint.com/articles/print/volume-18/issue-9/power-report/indonesia-wrestles-with-its-chronic-electricity-crisis.html

Turkey power cuts
http://www.turkishliving.com/forums/akbuk-forum/45121-power-cuts.html

Kenya power cuts
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/article-104554/kenya-power-holding-country-back

Egypt power cuts
http://www.egyptindependent.com/news/power-cuts-continue-several-governorates-0

I'll be happy to continue. grin

Of course virtually every developing nation on earth is struggling with power issues. And developing nations make up the overwhelming majority of the global population. But many Nigerians have this weird idea that everyone else all over the world enjoys ''constant power'' except them.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by tdade(m): 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
Rossikk:

London of course will contain a wider spectrum pay scale than Abuja, first because it is nearly 10 times the population of Abuja, and second because it is much older and bigger in size, with far many more older, cheaper tenement structures than Abuja. A bit like Lagos. Even still, it remains a VERY EXPENSIVE place to live by the standards of other UK cities. This is why you can buy a house in Manchester at often less than half the price of the same standard of house in London.

[/quote]The city.[/quote] the average wage of the city of New York is $65k and you can still live in the city with that amount

Using your logic, Abuja should have a higher average wage than Austin, Texas seeing as its about five times the population. And Being bigger in size does not affect spectrum pay. If it did, Abu dhabi wouldn't have a higher average wage than most Cities which are bigger.

[/quote]It offers nice clean parks, wide, clean roads that are well-paved, no stinking open gutters etc etc. How is providing an ideal urban environment a ''waste of resources''? Would you rather it was a slum?[/quote]
No, I won't Rather it was a slum, but what exactly does it have to offer to the nation? Those things you mentioned are minimal to the survival of a so called capital. What is its GDP?

[/quote]No it wouldn't. Do some proper research.[/quote]
Pardon me, I meant in west africa. Lagos has a GDP of over $40Billion, second only to Nigeria(and Ghana but beats Ghana PCI) in west Africa

With all the resources it has, why are there still slums in Lagos then? And why are you praising a place that's filed with slums while insulting a place that isn't?[/quote] I did not insult Abuja, I've actually commended the beauty if you read back. I just see it as a place for the Megarich and you seem to forget its a planned city! Lagos evolved to where it has gotten today, hence, the slums.
Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by Litmus: 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
The ordered cities and streets of North Korea

How does one measure corruption...

2 Likes

Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by noso2004: 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
Rossikk:

India power cuts
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/jul/30/india-power-cuts-rich-fail-invest

Venezuela power cuts
http://blogs.ft.com/beyond-brics/2013/02/22/venezuela-power-cuts-stir-resentment-in-provinces/#axzz2Ql9OMvrB

Brazil power cuts
http://riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/rio-politics/brazil-power-cuts-amid-heat-wave/#

Ghana power cuts
http://www.modernghana.com/news/449313/1/power-cuts-water-crisis-are-ndc-achievements-for-o.html

Indonesia power cuts
http://www.powerengineeringint.com/articles/print/volume-18/issue-9/power-report/indonesia-wrestles-with-its-chronic-electricity-crisis.html

Kenya power cuts
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/article-104554/kenya-power-holding-country-back

Egypt power cuts
http://www.egyptindependent.com/news/power-cuts-continue-several-governorates-0

I'll be happy to continue. grin

You didn't disappoint me, you've only managed to successfully disappoint yourself, if there is any dignity and or pride in you and if I were you I would refrain from further posts.

So you can conveniently list Egypt as an example of a least corrupt country? And that is why the people of Egypt had not tried to depose a president that had ruled them for more than three decades?

Indonesia, India? Kenya? really? what are you? where did you study? how can these be a standard for comparison of least of corrupt country?

Even I was in Malta for holiday, before I arrived I had researched information about the country and Malta is regarded as one of the most corrupt country in the EU, it wasn't surprising I experienced a 7 hours electricity disruption during my 2 months stay.

But believe me for the past 10 years that I have been in north Europe, I haven't experienced a minute electricity disruption. I am not surprised by you, you are the type of person who can never be wrong.
Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by Litmus: 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
noso_2004:

And assuming we aren't too corrupt as we are right now wouldn't we be able to light up this country on a constant basis? I would assume you have not been outside of your state let alone visiting our tiny neighbours? Yes not being able to afford to generate constant electricity is a vivid example of a corrupt country, please prove me wrong by citing an example, slowpoke.

Respond to the North Korea conundrum, fastpoke
Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by noso2004: 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
Litmus:

Respond to the North Korea conundrum, fastpoke

As I didn't consider an exchange of post with you will make for an intelligent discussion or an educative one for that matter, I have decided not continue to reply to your posts.
Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 17, 2013
RCC Company is very close to my house
Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by omotodun1(m): 1:12am On Apr 17, 2013
Rossikk:

You need to spend more time learning basic economics than coming here to rant about things you know little about. GDP is how you measure the level of economic activity in a region, not your perceptions about the place ''booming'' or ''not booming''. Washington DC's annual GDP is $93 billion.

Good job Mr. Rossikk. But try not to mislead others. The 2011 GDP of Michigan is $385 billion dollars, of which Detroit contributes a little over $200 billion dollars; although the GDP of Detroit is higher than that of Washington D.C, the GDP per capita of the latter is the highest in the country.

http://www.bea.gov/iTable/iTable.cfm?ReqID=9&step=1#reqid=9&step=1&isuri=1
Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by ghananotnaija(m): 1:23am On Apr 17, 2013
manny4life:

Huh? Dude, please how do you mean by the "Washington Metro Area"? Lol, I really want to hear this because this will be interesting. cheesy

Here:

The Washington metropolitan area is the most educated and by some measures, the most affluent metropolitan area in the United States.[4] As of the 2010 U.S. Census Bureau estimate, the population of the Washington metropolitan area was estimated to be 5,582,170 (+16.39%), making it the seventh-largest metropolitan area in the country.

Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Metropolitan_Area

2 Likes

Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 4:33am On Apr 17, 2013
ghananotnaija:

Here:

The Washington metropolitan area is the most educated and by some measures, the most affluent metropolitan area in the United States.[4] As of the 2010 U.S. Census Bureau estimate, the population of the Washington metropolitan area was estimated to be 5,582,170 (+16.39%), making it the seventh-largest metropolitan area in the country.

Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Metropolitan_Area

My friend quit arguing what you have no idea about, you mentioned "WASHINGTON DC" vs "DETROIT", then later changed it to "Washington Metro Area(WMA)", I live in the WMA in VA. The WMA is a composition of cities that border the DC, these cities include Alexandria, Arlington from VA and some parts of the MD, I think Montgomery, German town, etc. Also known to some as the DMV area(District, Maryland and Virginia). These cities because of their close proximity are part of the Washington Metropolitan Area. The Washington Metro Area IS NOT a "CITY". Therefore, don't compare Washington Metro Area to Detroit, because the cities that make up WMA are in different states other than DC, while City of Detroit is in the state of Michigan.
Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 17, 2013
manny4life:

My friend quit arguing what you have no idea about, you mentioned "WASHINGTON DC" vs "DETROIT", then later changed it to "Washington Metro Area(WMA)", I live in the WMA in VA. The WMA is a composition of cities that border the DC, these cities include Alexandria, Arlington from VA and some parts of the MD, I think Montgomery, German town, etc. Also known to some as the DMV area(District, Maryland and Virginia). These cities because of their close proximity are part of the Washington Metropolitan Area. The Washington Metro Area IS NOT a "CITY". Therefore, don't compare Washington Metro Area to Detroit, because the cities that make up WMA are in different states other than DC, while City of Detroit is in the state of Michigan.

Absolutely spot on!
Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by Phemmy777(m): 4:40am On Apr 17, 2013
I really dont understand, what average Nigerian, going to benefit in how beautiful Abuja is, and even the all the nice house there , are super expensive, most of the house are vacant, no body can afford to buy it or even rent because of extorbant price they are asking, common NigeriaN live in sub of abuja, Only the thief politican that are stealing money that can afford to live there , Nigeria need to think again, is ABUJA FOR US ALL OR JUST FOR SET OF PEOPLE.
Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 17, 2013
Phemmy777: I really dont understand, what average Nigerian, going to benefit in how beautiful Abuja is, and even the all the nice house there , are super expensive, most of the house are vacant, no body can afford to buy it or even rent because of extorbant price they are asking, common NigeriaN live in sub of abuja, Only the thief politican that are stealing money that can afford to live there , Nigeria need to think again, is ABUJA FOR US ALL OR JUST FOR SET OF PEOPLE.
That is a fact!
Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 4:43am On Apr 17, 2013
CFCfan:

Absolutely spot on!

I just dislike how some people argue for the sake of it, dude doesn't know I live in the area and he culled up that story, to prove what exactly? No doubt that what he said is true, but seriously he needs to QUIT.

1 Like

Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by EkoIle1: 4:56am On Apr 17, 2013
Phemmy777: I really dont understand, what average Nigerian, going to benefit in how beautiful Abuja is, and even the all the nice house there , are super expensive, most of the house are vacant, no body can afford to buy it or even rent because of extorbant price they are asking, common NigeriaN live in sub of abuja, Only the thief politican that are stealing money that can afford to live there , Nigeria need to think again, is ABUJA FOR US ALL OR JUST FOR SET OF PEOPLE.

Eko Ile:
Abuja doesn't reflect or represent the needs, hopes and aspirations of Nigerians except the the crooks and corrupt elements benefiting from what it presently represents.

And that's the honest truth..
Re: Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 17, 2013
haters gonna hate! my three weeks in abuja was my best days on earth, infact i must get a job in abuja my school here.That place is cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats / Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife / APC Matters In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.