Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,183 members, 7,910,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:27 PM

What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? (14802 Views)

See The Pictures Of OAU Students'"oro" Possession For The Ooni Of Ife. / Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? / What One Possession Would You Retain In an Emergency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by LesbianBoy(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
I dont joke with my money!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by onila(f): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
my laptop n internet

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Truckpusher(m): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
My Truck, this truck was handed over to me by my father because he too was an ardent Truckpusher who was dedicated to his truckpushing and i pledged to him to keep this family legacy cheesy
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by mothers: 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
E b lyk na nairaland, am nt 2 sure o!
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by realsammie(m): 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
MY PRICK, COS I'M A PROUD 8 INCHER.
My babes always ask me for more..
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by kevoh(m): 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2013
My Brain actually! Figure it out! Without it...
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by xynerise: 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2013
realsammie: MY PRICK, COS I'M A PROUD 8 INCHER.
My babes always ask me for more..
Like seriously? All these guys saying their kpekus are derailing my thread undecided
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Mrskillz1(f): 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
1. My life: i'm alive so that i will preach the gospel to all men.
2. My bible: it helps me alot alot in life and i hold on to the words in it so much.
3. My family: they trained me in the way of the Lord and i will not depart from it.
4. My friends: they inspire me alot.

These are my most priced possessions. I see them as one coz its because that am alive i can read my bible, be with my pfmily and friends and most of all spread the gospel.
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by kalufelix(m): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
ma good health
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
onila: my laptop n internet
I was expecting to see 'my virginity'!
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by saemmanuel(m): 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
my brain
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by yuzedo: 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
My congregation... Because I live off their tithe! undecided

Banana Island... Because I have mansion there.. wink
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by zeefever: 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
My handkerchief. It comes in very useful during hot weather.
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by AjanleKoko: 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
My brain, and my family jewels *cough* grin
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
My car!!I'm a night crawlergringringrin
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Biim: 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
platinumricky: I was expecting to see 'my virginity'!
lol
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Biim: 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
My family, I love them more than I love life.
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Kaylee1: 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
My mother and brother (Yes, they are my possessions).

With them comes the joy/fulfillment no material possession could supply/provide.

Love them the whole world and back.
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by BlackPeni5: 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
I love my "user name" more than anything else
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Elevation(m): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
MY RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD THE FATHER THROUGH JESUS CHRIST MY LORD.
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by vanstanzy(m): 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
My wife and Daughter! grin grin They are what keeps me going. grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
Itz my fone ooo,i can't do without it 4 an hour..afta dat it wud b my family n my friends,those tinz r jst wondaful n i can't do without them
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by grimadult(m): 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
My 2001 acura TL. God i love that car so much cause I bought it through hardwork. grin
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by claremont(m): 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
My legs. I'm an addicted runner, for work and for pleasure.
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
The question was what is your most prized possession and some people on this thread are mentioning friends and family.

How can your friends and family be your possessions?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
fellis: The question was what is your most prized possession and some people on this thread are mentioning friends and family.

How can your friends and family be your possessions?
The OP said "be it material or human"
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by babe2011(f): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
My mum and my bible. They both kept me going, with them lm still standing.
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2013
ItsModella:
The OP said "be it material or human"

Human beings cannot be possessions.
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
fellis:

Human beings cannot be possessions.
yes they can.
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by tonididdy(m): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: one of my most treasured possession is my Nokia E5, i hve neva loved a fone like i love dis one cos it puts food on my table
brother abeg give me correct dating sites?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by nenergy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
Right now? My Hp 635 Laptop. Its helping create a best-seller. #TheJobSeekersCreed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Glo Awoof: Get 6 Times Bonus On Every Recharge And Lots / What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others / Happy New Year (2013) To All Nairalanders!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.