Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,181 members, 7,910,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:06 PM

What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? (14801 Views)

See The Pictures Of OAU Students'"oro" Possession For The Ooni Of Ife. / Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? / What One Possession Would You Retain In an Emergency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by xynerise: 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
fellis:

Human beings cannot be possessions.

ItsModella:
yes they can.
You ladies should stop fighting or I will posses both of you undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by tonididdy(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
for now MY MOBILE PHONE

and in years to come,gotta definetely be my UNBORN KIDS whom i have named SUCCESS, DICKSON(after me late dad),FELIX and BEAUTY

SO HELP ME GOD
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Kk4(m): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
My penis
I'm no man without jojo
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by rodeo0070(m): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
1. My Health
2. My Freedom
3. My Music library...
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
xynerise:

lool...I'm not fighting na tongue tongue
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
my wife, reasons: very many. thank you.
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by tonididdy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
platinumricky: I was expecting to see 'my virginity'!
ah ah that one don enter MISSED CALL na...you cant treasure what u dont have

many of this girls don loss im as early as 11 12 years old
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
xynerise:
I wasn't fighting anybody
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Godsbaby1(f): 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
God's commandments, my life well spending, my sons and their future, sooooooo dear to me
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by mekzybling(m): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
Its got to be my family.........some1 asked me wt a knife in his hand if i would die for my family and friends,I pulled out a gun and said "NO" I would kill for them.....

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2013
BIBLE-SOURCE OF CONNECTION TO MY AFTER-LIFE
LAPTOP-SOURCE OF CONNECTION TO THE WORLD
DIARY-I HAVE SOME EXTREMELY POIGNANT BIBLICAL EXIGESIS IN THERE
BASKETBALL-I LOVE PLAYING BBALL. I GOT MAD HANDLES AND THE SICKEST CROSSOVER DRIBBLE YOU EVER SEEN

WITHOUT THOSE 4 THINGS I WOULD BE A COMPLETE MAD MAN TODAY. THEY KEEP ME SANE
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by NigerianAsshole(f): 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
Uhh, i dont know how to put this, but i hope you get the idea. Its my brain, my inteligence, the fact that i am smart. I'd would die before i become stupi.d
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by pekelepekele(m): 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
Men = Joystick
Women = Womb

If you are either a man or a woman and you don't have any of the above . Sorry
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by moranu(f): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
My son and my hubby. They both rock my world
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by nairaman66(m): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2013
I Love My Life!!
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2013
For now it would be my phone cos i cant spend an hour without it.... wink
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Barrywhite8620: 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
onila: my laptop n internet
your virginity nko

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by bumzel89(f): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
Jesus Christ, the reason y am existing
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by bigjoule(m): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
My Brain cos it generates so many ideas....
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by cigaricon(m): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pls op can you help by explaining what 'POSSESSION' means? Cos i can see ppl mentioning their lives, family, Jesus Christ, etc and i dont realy gerrit

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
God is my most treasured possession.
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by cigaricon(m): 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
okpara ugo: God is my most treasured possession.
like seriously? SMH sad
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
Close Family
Mom.dad,siblings,hubby,children
They mean the world to me
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by hrmkz: 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
My brain cos its my brain box!
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by omidhe(f): 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
smileyMy ipad
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by cigaricon(m): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2013
Well @ topic i've got two most treasured possessions
my phone cos of internet and music

One silver necklace with a cross pendant. I have no reason why i love that jewelry so much
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by iLUMeN8(m): 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
My brain cos over the years it has given me serious recognition.
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by garri4all: 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
Akin-David:
1. My Bible
2. My wife
3. My family
These three come hand in hand so i treat them as one
cheesy

Your wife is a possession?
When will African men stop treating women like properties

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
garri4all:

Your wife is a possession?
When will African men stop treating women like properties
Possession is not limited to physical things but to humans as well. Possession doesn't necessarily mean owning something but having something. It also doesn't mean treating them like properties but recognizing the fact that you have that person/thing or that person/thing is important to you.

My, your, his, her; they are all possessive forms. If you use the word "my" before anything, then that thing is your possession.
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by ovo4u(m): 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
72 virgins
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by angelamina(f): 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
i lov jesus, my lif an my mum, wthout dis 3, i can do ntin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Glo Awoof: Get 6 Times Bonus On Every Recharge And Lots / What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others / Happy New Year (2013) To All Nairalanders!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.