Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,551 members, 7,944,638 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? (14826 Views)

See The Pictures Of OAU Students'"oro" Possession For The Ooni Of Ife. / Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? / What One Possession Would You Retain In an Emergency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by MMotimo: 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
Oh dear! Once you remove God and family, I don't know what to say. . . . undecided. embarassed
My home?
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Z8(m): 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
mhenn Its my phone oh... that thing organizes my whom life, quick work documents that need to be typed, books my appointments, put every part of my life on timer..am finished without my samsung
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Orikinla(m): 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
My relationship with God, my creator, maker and owner of my life. Because my faith in Him is my strength.
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by cheesome(m): 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
my GF she is d luv of my life[color=#550000][/color] cool cool
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
fellis: The question was what is your most prized possession and some people on this thread are mentioning friends and family.

How can your friends and family be your possessions?
They all attended the fake Universities that were shut down recentlygringringrin
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by cronsberg: 12:13am On Apr 17, 2013
onila: my laptop n internet

Infact just marry me. What on earth can i do without my laptop and an internet connection. Well my most treasure possession besides the obvious(Family,Live,health) is my laptop , internet, Externel HDD. Under normal circumstances, i can't live without browsing, watching my favourite movies/ documentaries
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 17, 2013
My Earphones
Its too precious to me
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 17, 2013
Freiburger: My good health, reason is because that is something no amount of money in the world can get me.

^^
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 17, 2013
nony30: They all attended the fake Universities that were shut down recentlygringringrin
lmao, me I don't understand how some people think.
How can family and friends be possessions? Na your slave them be?
All these nairalanders no go kill person with their madness.
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Obinoscopy(m): 3:11am On Apr 17, 2013
Mý family smiley
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by bonetalk(m): 6:03am On Apr 17, 2013
Luga2013: Jesus Christ. Without His love 4me life would have been so boring despite my riches n people around. None of these can give me hope of eternal life.
, eni ni Jesus, o ni ohun gbogbo
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 17, 2013
garri4all:

Your wife is a possession?
When will African men stop treating women like properties
i guess cos they pay 1 rubbish bride price datz y they wouldn't let us hear word
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 17, 2013
platinumricky: I was expecting to see 'my virginity'!

Sorry she lost the virginty
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:46am On Apr 17, 2013
My life. The reason being you can only live once after all.
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Chomzy19(f): 8:03am On Apr 17, 2013
Luga2013: Jesus Christ. Without His love 4me life would have been so boring despite my riches n people around. None of these can give me hope of eternal life.
is christ ur possession?
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Chomzy19(f): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2013
cheesome: my GF she is d luv of my life[color=#550000][/color] cool cool
Is she ur possession?
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Freiburger(m): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2013
Chomzy19: is christ ur possession?
I think christ can be someone's possession, haven't you heard of the phrase ''christ in me''?
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Chomzy19(f): 8:14am On Apr 17, 2013
cigar icon: Pls op can you help by explaining what 'POSSESSION' means? Cos i can see ppl mentioning their lives, family, Jesus Christ, etc and i dont realy gerrit
I tire oooo
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Chomzy19(f): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2013
Freiburger:
I think christ can be someone's possession, haven't you heard of the phrase ''christ in me''?
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Chomzy19(f): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2013
Freiburger:
christ in me is a phrase not meant to be taken literally n for d avoidance of doubt, to possess means to dominate or have complete power over, or to have as belonging to u, thats why only a thing or animal can be possessed not a human or god unless d person is actually ur slave
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Freiburger(m): 8:44am On Apr 17, 2013
Chomzy19: christ in me is a phrase not meant to be taken literally n for d avoidance of doubt, to possess means to dominate or have complete power over, or to have as belonging to u, thats why only a thing or animal can be possessed not a human or god unless d person is actually ur slave

You are partially right, but possession also goes down to acquiring a knowledge about something, Having some knowledge about christ for example could be recognised as someone's possession because that knowledge is being reflected on the lifestyle that person lives, physically or spritually.
please, lets not derail this thread with this.
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Ernestejiro: 8:45am On Apr 17, 2013
my relationship wit God. I will not trade dat 4 anytin in the world cos i just can live a day without having His fellowship.
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by buklan4realyah(f): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2013
Mine is marital. am lookin forward to dat tym dat i will start avn kids,my dream husdand

acheiving wot i hoped for.... and i pray i will live to see that time in good health

in JESUS NAME(BIG AMEN)!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Frendys(m): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2013
Love of God in Christ Jesus and fellow man - Am guaranteed good life here and hereafter
My inpirational Books & recorded messages - They build up my faith in God and help me relate well with men/women/nature
My blood brothers, mentors and friends - They build me up and support me
Internet - A tool I use daily to connect to other bright minded peeps the world over

Happy to be alive!
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by josite: 10:43am On Apr 17, 2013
d word of GOD.wit it everything is created out of nothing so as long as I hav it.i create the desirable.
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Luvlaye(m): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2013
My salvation, my unborn dearies. They are my hope of eternal life nothing should take their place. I pray God help me to the very end.
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by timbros(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
NigerianAsshole: Uhh, i dont know how to put this, but i hope you get the idea. Its my brain, my inteligence, the fact that i am smart. I'd would die before i become stupi.d

If you really are bolded1, you wouldnt have typed bolded2

#JustAnObservation...
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by dagentility(f): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
Like seriously,i will say that my virginity is my treasure,cos it my pride.
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
da-gentility:
Like seriously,i will say that my virginity is my treasure,cos it my pride.
onila reloaded

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by omowaleola(f): 8:37am On Apr 18, 2013
Dygeasy: My Diiicckk of course.. Guys, have you ever imagined yourself without it? Maybe something somehow cut it off.. Na die o..
The Seminary gate is still open. You don't need to die. You will be much better as a priest.
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Sijo01(f): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
PUNCH Newspaper acknowledged this thread with the below comments in one of their colume today.

ItsModella: My passport. Steal my passport and you've messed me up completely.

Z8: mhenn Its my phone oh... that thing organizes my whom life, quick work documents that need to be typed, books my appointments, put every part of my life on timer..am finished without my samsung

onila: my laptop n internet

COOL??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Bigger The Butt, The Longer You’ll Live, New Research Shows / He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak / Happy New Year (2013) To All Nairalanders!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.