Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,441 members, 7,901,248 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:33 AM

Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? (25863 Views)

Mutual Funds / I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) / So Much For Idle Funds On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by easypee: 6:51am On Aug 20, 2014
You or anyone one interested can invest 150K in the oil & gas sector as a nation-wide distributor of a product. Contact me on 08121547560, pioustrade@gmail.com
I wrote a 100-page e-book (PRICE: 2K) on this where you get all the info on it. You make 200K profit per month and can employ 3 marketers to do it for you with that 150K start-up at salary of 50K each per month and still make the 200K profit per month. It is all explained in my e-book!
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by binarytraders: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
yinkaoke: I have an idle fund of about 300K and am contemplating on where to invest, I need some advice though I have the following in mind

Treasury bill 150k
Bond 100k
shares 50k
Mutual fund ?

I am investing low in shares to hedge and take some risk which could fall on either side. If negative then my returns on the fixed instrument can cover up. OR WHAT DO U THINK HOUSE?.
I could also invest in mutual fund but from my review of price history on Stanbic IBTC asset management website, I observed this is not a good time to buy mutual fund as the prices are high, so I will wait till year end or early new year when the prices are always low according to record anyway.

If any one has a contrary view pls help me out with prove.

go to this thread and invest in their programme. no regret

https://www.nairaland.com/1882951/looking-where-profitably-invest-idle
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by easypee: 6:30am On Sep 04, 2014
Make extra 6-figure income per month. Visit my NL post: https://www.nairaland.com/1797591/how-partner-syntek-global-usa
Read it very well & contact me 08121547560, pioustrade@gmail.com.
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by nwalaocha50(m): 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
I will advice you to use it and buy land because of it's high returns in value.
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by Akdams(m): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by chukwuwike2ny(m): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month.

Alternatively, you can get 5% ROI with 10% Principal Repayment per Month.

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029C
WhatsApp: 08111595550

Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by Kutunban: 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
You can open a Forex account even if you lack trading experience an alternative is available called copy trading or PAMM. You don't have to give anybody your money to trade for you to avoid fraud. How it works you choose a good trader with good trading history to copy trade from the list of the broker certified strategy providers or you choose a portfolio manager with a good trading history to manage your fund (PAMM managers are certified traders by the broker). The good thing about this packages is that you alone can make withdrawal from your account anytime.

Follow the link below to open a live account:
http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4902696
For more information or free ebooks on FOREX trading send an email to zazainvestment@gmail.com

Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by oshimiliego: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Visit www.forexcake.com, you will be glad you did

1 Like

Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by degrassi(m): 11:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
ou can invest in exportation business for instance charcoal

) EACH ton to the buyer is 175 euro and it is FOB price ...so he pays 175 euro multiply by 23 =4025 euro in total so total revenue in naira as exchange currency of euro is.

1 European Euro = 233.183 Naira
233.183 * 4025 = 938,561.575

so in total the buyer pays= 938,561.575 naira. ( please note this is just a rough calculation as exchange rate is not stable )

(2) each ton from the source cost 20,000 naira and 22/23 tons full a container will be 460,000

(3)cost for local transport to port from ilorin where we source is 160k plus loading of the charcoal inside the truck.

(4)The price above is FOB price so the buyer pays for the shipping we only pay 70k to our freight forwarder for documentation to clear the shipping.

(5)cost of insurance for freight is 50k and The Charcoal contract is signed and the contract is registered and insured with the Trade and Commerce department in Portugal.

(6)Miscellaneous: ........................... 10, 000 or 20,000 depends.
Capital invested in total = 700,000 naira
Revenue after investment = 938,561.575
Profit = 938,561.575 -700,000= 238,561.575 NAIRA
PROFIT ON EACH CONTAINER: 238,561.575 NAIRA

(

(cool The payment Terms is CAD (Cash Against Document) The buyers pays 70% after receiving the bill of lading and 30% after ascertaining the quality

(9) Your fund is very secured for a letter of agreement which will be endorsed and stamp by the Government and you are free to come down and see when we start carrying out the business. your fund is secured sir .

NOTE: The profit made is shared 60/40% the investor takes 60% while the company takes 40% for managing the business all through. the calculation above is base on only 1 container to increase the profit you can increase the container the more the container the more the profit For f
urther information u can contact .2348062204383 or 2348151143501
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by obisun(m): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
Kutunban:
You can open a Forex account even if you lack trading experience an alternative is available called copy trading or PAMM. You don't have to give anybody your money to trade for you to avoid fraud. How it works you choose a good trader with good trading history to copy trade from the list of the broker certified strategy providers or you choose a portfolio manager with a good trading history to manage your fund (PAMM managers are certified traders by the broker). The good thing about this packages is that you alone can make withdrawal from your account anytime.

Follow the link below to open a live account:
http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4902696
For more information or free ebooks on FOREX trading send an email to zazainvestment@gmail.com

omegacomputech@yahoo.com
Re: Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? by Chekitaut: 1:16pm On May 27, 2018
A haulage company in Lagos required investors, 24%(spread within a year) on every investment per annum.

Better of any fixed deposit in any bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? / Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. / How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.