Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,840 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:56 PM

Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka (46818 Views)

Could This Message Be From Etisalat In Response To Saka "I Don Port O" Advert? / NCC Begins Number Portability / NCC To Launch Mobile Number Portability On March 26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Egbagirl(f): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2013
FrontPageLawyer:

Apparently his contract has expired, else he does not try it.

Saka please carry go, na still our money

right. that's what I thought but my guy up there was talking about loyalty and it seemed quite sentimental to me. Business na business. If the contract ended or there was no contract in the first place, then my guy Saka is good to go.
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by moshoodn(m): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2013
What happened to loyalty?

Guess Benjamins must be extremely powerful to sway men, toss them side to side,and rock them to and fro..
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by DisGuy: 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2013
tissot84: Post the link if u are sure, they bleeped MTN up and also let wait for what etisalat will come up with

Doubt Etisalat will respond directly, sometimes when you get an uppercut just pretend your were looking to the sky grin

2 Likes

Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
who are those ones talking about loyalty? did saka tell you that he was etisalat's buddy? no be business again? na wa for una.
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by tissot84: 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
Oga Englsih maybe PR(Publicity) or Marketing all join grin
Dis Guy:

PR or Marketing ?
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by tissot84: 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2013
Yes am expecting sometin beta becos they have the best advert in the industry
Dis Guy:

Doubt Etisalat will respond directly, sometimes when you get an uppercut just pretend your were looking to the sky grin
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by DisGuy: 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
moshoodn: What happened to loyalty?

Guess Benjamins must be extremely powerful to sway men, toss them side to side,and rock them to and fro..

what are you talking about jare,Addidas, Nike etc etc Ronaldo, Messi etc etc go figure

it's a contract not a family business
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Egbagirl(f): 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
ItsModella: who are those ones talking about loyalty? did saka tell you that he was etisalat's buddy? no be business again? na wa for una.

I tire o! Like say na im get the company or maybe na im papa. I no even understand again. All this unnecessary sentimental attachment.

The fact that the guy was doing promos for etisalat doesn't even mean that he liked the network. It's like being an ambassador for pepsi, I don't have to like Soda not to even talk of the pepsi product to be an ambassador for them. Business na business. No sentimental attachments. I do my part, you pay my money and when it is done, I move on to the next!

1 Like

Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Paschal007: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2013
tjskii: Pls wat exactly is this number portability about,cud someone enlighten me,and uh cud we get anoda link to watch d video apart from youtube,d last time I viewed smthn on youtube I lost ova 1,500 credit and iv vowed since den never to return cheesy
Number portability means you can migrate from Etisalat to Mtn network without changing your Line. You get?

And for the video go here»»» http://mp3avi.com/download/656e6e9656cf912263ba29ac1cbb9b75.html
You can thank me later.....in private if you so wish. Ehn grin
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
Pretty cool advert...

The guy is quintessentially Nigerian with his gap-tooth... tongue
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by AMvanquish: 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
talktimi: good advert, CRAPPY network undecided believe that...

Seconded
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
Egba girl:

But wait o, do you have any proof that he "betrayed" etisalat?
u dey mind am,the guy na mumu nah na so him dey always talk like fool,oponu ni.
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
LOOL ! The advert is funny.

I miss Nigeria cry cry sad
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
adaobi123: LOOL ! The advert is funny.

I miss Nigeria cry cry sad

Why?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
moshoodn: What happened to loyalty?

no be only loyalty na loya milk,shey u go skul at all?

1 Like

Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by talktimi(m): 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
ItsModella:
wait o, they all have adverts for this "port" thing? interesting...is it on youtube?
I saw this one on tv, maybe it will be on youtube by now
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by komek(m): 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
The commercial dept of MTN did a wonderful job in that advert. They showed exactly what is meant by portability. Moving Saka from Etisalat to MTN defines porting. One needs no other explanation. Wonderful job this time from MTN, I wud be so happy to no who brought the idea. Money is not even just the issue here , but the public awareness was well depicted in the advert. Nice one.

3 Likes

Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
ShyM-X:

Why?? undecided undecided undecided

What do you mean why ?

I have amazing family and friends out there.

The food is good too. tongue

Plus people are just cray out there. grin grin grin
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
tjskii: Pls wat exactly is this number portability about,cud someone enlighten me,and uh cud we get anoda link to watch d video apart from youtube,d last time I viewed smthn on youtube I lost ova 1,500 credit and iv vowed since den never to return cheesy

Copy the youtube URL then Go to music-clips.net paste the link and convert & download the vid. #Glitchfree
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
adaobi123:

What do you mean why ?

I have amazing family and friends out there.

The food is good too. tongue

Plus people are just cray out there. grin grin grin

Oh well, I know the people are cray and I see that errday on nl...

Err... naija food is the best thing since slice bread, but you can get that out here as well...

However, there's absolutely nothing to miss about naija unless you want to go crazy as well... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Egbagirl(f): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
ShyM-X:

Err... naija food is the best thing since slice bread, but you can get that out here as well...

However, there's absolutely nothing to miss about naija unless you want to go crazy as well... undecided undecided undecided

says the person trynna go on a road trip? angry angry there is a lot to miss about Naij. too much in fact.
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
Why are lucrative ad contracts always thought to be worth '20 million naira' huh? What a cliche
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by kayswag100(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
y'all hv to c airtel's version. I dnt hv a link though. Saw it on TV.

A man is seen living in a VERY rough neighborhood dat is all painted YELLOW. His house address is 3. He get's fed up and moves to a bettter neighborhood painted RED and he still retains his house number - 3.

It's 'dissy' sha but not up to saka's.

1 Like

Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
ShyM-X:

We are both different people, we have our own opinions. I miss that country like mad. cry
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
Egba girl:

says the person trynna go on a road trip? angry angry there is a lot to miss about Naij. too much in fact.

I shall see what the hype is about this dec..

Anyway, I need some amala and bean soup in my life when I hit the big naija!!! angry angry
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
Egba girl:

Preach !

grin grin
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
adaobi123:

We are both different people, we have our own opinions. I miss that country like mad. cry

You need to bring me in!!! angry angry
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
Dis Guy:

you cant use the trick twice...you only have one shot at it wink

True & well said
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by specco(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
OK. But 1000 Sakas would not stop the teeming crowd waiting and eager to dump Mtn in the comming weeks and months..

1 Like

Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Egbagirl(f): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
ShyM-X:

I shall see what the hype is about this dec..

Anyway, I need some amala and bean soup in my life when I hit the big naija!!! angry angry

Amala and gbegiri? If you head to Ibadan, try Amala and abula! You're life will never be the same after that.
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Egbagirl(f): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
adaobi123:

Preach !

grin grin

Yes o my sister!
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2013
talktimi: good advert, CRAPPY network undecided believe that...
Yet u still sport your MTN sim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Will Lockdown Affect Prices Of Phones In Nigeria? / MTN BIS Has Started Working On Android Devices Again? / Best Blackberry Data Plan In Nigeria: Which Network?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.