Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,844 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:04 PM

Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka (46819 Views)

Could This Message Be From Etisalat In Response To Saka "I Don Port O" Advert? / NCC Begins Number Portability / NCC To Launch Mobile Number Portability On March 26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by slyman1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
dirtymoney: lol. funny. lets see how the competition favour subscribers.
mtn bis now N1000. etisalat ready to make it N700. airtel warming up for FREE..
Wetin glo go com do? Free + airtime
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by fragrancee: 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
Yall quit saying what you dunno, according to galagala-ng..com said and I quote.. Saka was been paid every 3months like any salary based man becos they dint see him as a celeb nd so I no blame the man for porting cos if na me I go do pass porting I go Front join sef.. So mtn gave saka 32millie compared to 1millie every 3months, hin agent go comot % nd person way no person way link em up sef go comot %.. So yall tell me what you think.
All of them jus dey do werey bis 1k but ur mb go be 700mb or less airtel own na 1k4 with 720mb so oya tell me if no go port go VISAFONE

1 Like

Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by abworld6deep(m): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
It's your time, so use it wisely....
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
The message is well delivered...Gbam! NO Story grin
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Emmandus(m): 2:08am On Apr 26, 2013
Nice one
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by markpeakson(m): 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
alpha conde: I hate DISLOYAL people. I feel he gave up etisalat and makes me see him like a batrayer. Now I hate him don't wanna see him on my tv never again

Two words: Go Hang!
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Infoseye(m): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
sucks sucks sucks!!!!
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Adeogooba: 2:26am On May 02, 2013
6 Things You Didn’t Know About Saka
Ada Arinze | April 30, 2013 | 2 Comments

Saka,

You know his real name is Hafeez Oyetoro (or did you?) and that he is a funny actor you like to see on TV. You know he was the first ‘customer’ to port from Etisalat to MTN and that you would probably pay someone to teach you his funny trademark left-to-right dance. But did you know that-

He doesn’t like being called Saka: Although he is gradually settling into the name that the nation would probably continue calling him forever, it is taking some effort getting used to. This is because the name is so contrary to his true nature, as he considers himself a quiet and easygoing man.
The nickname ‘Saka’ came from his character in a TV show: Remember Area C and House Apart? Area C was a very popular show on Nigerian Police Men, and at the time it was the second most popular comedy show in Nigeria. That scored Mr. Ayetoro the limelight, and he went ahead to produce House Apart with a fellow colleague and played the role of Saka there, and so the name was born.
He is a lecturer: He teaches Theatre Arts in Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education. Imagine Saka as your professor! I would have guessed that he would be a very fun one, but he says “my students know the difference between Saka and Hafiz. When I am working, I am working, and when I am making people laugh, I am doing that. They are two different things; my students know the difference.”
He loves to do research: It is one of his hobbies, as a lecturer. He also loves to read and spend time with his children.
He was never signed to Etisalat: Although he was viewed as the closest thing Etisalat had as a mascot, he wasn’t even close, contract wise. For every advert that he did, he was paid on a normal 3-month advertisement payment model.
He is on a N20 million per annum contract with MTN, and he was contracted for 5 years. Ka-ching!
copied from http://connectnigeria.com/articles/2013/04/30/6-things-you-didnt-know-about-saka/
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Yommieyommie: 5:48pm On May 03, 2013
This kind of guerrilla marketing always backfire. Imagine Etisalat offering Saka more money and start another advert campaigning against MTN. It works in the short term by giving you publicity but can backfire because a brand ambassador that walked out on a brand can walk out on you. Poaching is a sign of laziness not creativity from MTN Marketing strategists. Very soon we'll hear I don port back from Saka.
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Anoruo(m): 11:27pm On May 10, 2013
grin he didn't just port o...na black him port...I wonder who go let 20M pass am by
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Emmandus(m): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nice to be here after a long time, since I started the thread. Thanks all for making it interesting. i think that contract was a cool one , but in my opinion If the 5 year deal were true.. I think that's too much time to be tied down for an offer. I think the contract time might as well be seen as too long!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Will Lockdown Affect Prices Of Phones In Nigeria? / MTN BIS Has Started Working On Android Devices Again? / Best Blackberry Data Plan In Nigeria: Which Network?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.