Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists (27323 Views)

How Do We Make My Nephew Eat More?? / Eat More Bananas!!! / Eat More Insects - UN To Starving People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2013
Make I go charter the thing for my wife make she chop joor. I need 7boys only.
Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
jackbauerspower: ....What Kind of Banana?

My Banana dey for the Goody bag o... cool cool
lollllllzzz abeg go sit down joor,no be dat kind one joor grin
Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by Freiburger(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
could be true. grin grin
Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by Petbuk123(m): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
Wetin we no go hear 4 ds we world
Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by DSB(m): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
pat077: Na wash. Hw come iya bose way dey sell banana 4 my area neva born boy afta five daughters.

The article says EAT not SELL. Open your eyes na.........loooooolz
Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by donlyone(m): 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
Scientists and research, I thought they said the MAN determine the gender of the child.

Which one is it?
Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by kandiikane(m): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
Wait I'm confused? I thought it's the man sp.erm that 'supposedly' decides whether it's to be a boy or a girl?

Or is it that a woman who takes high intake of potassium and calcium go only allow a Y chromosome to enter? If the X come im go just dash am one side to wait for the Y?

I know it's said that the s..perm carrying the Y chromosome swims faster hence expiring quicker than that with the X. Those looking for a baby are sometimes adviced to have s.ex a couple of days before ovulation for a greater chance of having a girl since the Y chromosome is more likely to have expired by then. Those who want a boy are to have se.xx during ovulation since the Y would be the quickest to get there. So, this banana thing just does not make sense unless if it helps the woman's mucus loosen up more to allow the sperm to swim faster.

Abeg, I don't tire.

2 Likes

Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by Itulah(m): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
DSB:

The article says EAT not SELL. Open your eyes na.........loooooolz

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin help me tell am ooO cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by dayokanu(m): 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
Is it because Banana resembles the male Konkobelow?
Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by dayokanu(m): 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
kandiikane: Wait I'm confused? I thought it's the man sp.erm that 'supposedly' decides whether it's to be a boy or a girl?

Or is it that a woman who takes high intake of potassium and calcium go only allow a Y chromosome to enter? If the X come im go just dash am one side to wait for the Y?

I know it's said that the s..perm carrying the Y chromosome swims faster hence expiring quicker than that with the X. Those looking for a baby are sometimes adviced to have s.ex a couple of days before ovulation for a greater chance of having a girl since the Y chromosome is more likely to have expired by then. Those who want a boy are to have se.xx during ovulation since the Y would be the quickest to get there. So, this banana thing just does not make sense unless if it helps the woman's mucus loosen up more to allow the sperm to swim faster.

Abeg, I don't tire.

Let Mr cork perform the experiment with you so we can know whether na true or lie
Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
isale_gan2: I believe it was already concluded that if you want to have a son, eat more of an alkaline diet, and have sex on day of ovulation, since boy sperm swim faster and can reach the egg quicker. Unlike the girl sperm that swims slower but can survive longer while waiting for the egg to show up.

There's lots of info on this online: PH balance, how to have boys, etc.

True.
Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
kandiikane: Wait I'm confused? I thought it's the man sp.erm that 'supposedly' decides whether it's to be a boy or a girl?

Abeg, I don't tire.

At more banana, visit 2legit nightly and you'll see results grin

1 Like

Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
[size=18pt]I think this is a 21st century method of putting pressure on women to have more sons or to blame them for lack of male children[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by kandiikane(m): 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
dayokanu:

Let Mr cork perform the experiment with you so we can know whether na true or lie

How can someone perform experiment, when I nor even reach puberty.
Texas.Cowgirl:

At more banana, visit 2legit nightly and you'll see results grin
grin I dey chop banana everyday so be prepared to meet kandiikane jr.in the next 5years. tongue

1 Like

Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
5years ke? We're talking next month grin
Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
TAKE BANANA TILL YOU GO YO....TAKE BANANA TILL YOU GO YO!
Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by kandiikane(m): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
5years ke? We're talking next month grin

Lol,ok I go chop the banana but you go carry the belle for me?
Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by dulphines: 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
dayokanu:

HIV things! grin
Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by mrperfect(m): 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
This looks so simply.
Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by victorD3: 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
The scientist meant eating oooo aand not using.

1 Like

Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by ichommy(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
life_style: I dont know what to say..... undecided
must u say sometin?
Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2013
isale_gan2: I believe it was already concluded that if you want to have a son, eat more of an alkaline diet, and have sex on day of ovulation, since boy sperm swim faster and can reach the egg quicker. Unlike the girl sperm that swims slower but can survive longer while waiting for the egg to show up.

There's lots of info on this online: PH balance, how to have boys, etc.

I'll keep this in mind when I'm ready to have kids wink
Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by sampitts(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
pat077: Na wash. Hw come iya bose way dey sell banana 4 my area neva born boy afta five daughters.
mayb she had d children b4 startin d business, or she doesnt eat frm it
Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by Ishilove: 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
Wow. In that case it seems it is only male children I will have because I can't do without bananas! shocked

1 Like

Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by ebucha: 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2013
K
Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by Ishilove: 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2013
victorD3: The scientist meant eating oooo aand not using.
Lmao! cheesy
Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
@candygosh,I dey follow you.
Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by bjcisse: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
the same scientist told us that those who eat bananas are more attracted to mosquito. At a time, some people with this information desist from eating bananas. this is another study and trust African women, they will eat till they go yo base on this fact....
Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by dayokanu(m): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
No wonder someone sang "CHop Banana till you go yo"
Re: Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists by Ejine(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2013

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos / Human Organs Are Now Being Transported In The US With Drones (PHOTOS) / 2 Girls Suffocate In A Parked Car In Kano (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.