Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,309 members, 7,891,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:42 PM

Do Virgins Make Better Partners? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Virgins Make Better Partners? (19216 Views)

You Want Virgins, Make Ur Choice.. / Common Mistakes Virgins Make. / Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by wealthpos(f): 7:40am On Apr 19, 2008
Just wanna share in your experience if you have disflower a girl or a boy before.i think that will go a long way too.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by wendymanda: 3:17am On Apr 20, 2008
Why does it matter if someone disflowered another person? How does that improve your life?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 20, 2008
whatever you think
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by shayo02(m): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2008
nairaland guys- im sorry for such picture u called poster but i think you guys should be able to control your abusive voc. in short u need rebirth!
VIRGINS ARE THE BEST IN COMMITMENT COS THEY HAVE THE BEST AT THEIR INITIAL STAGE, CONISDER A virgin land- when you plant on it, what happens to the crop. YEs! the land is committed to highest production, but what happens the following year! what out -- Virgins are the best in committement
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by desodgi(m): 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2008
No they dont grin trust me.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2008
Virginity is not dignity, it just lack of opportunity undecided
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2008
info:

Lack of opportunity of what?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by wendymanda: 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2008
info:

How do you figure that? For you it might be but not for everyone.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by amyg(f): 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2008
shayo02
do u need d book 2?
i mean,r u a virgin?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Mystery11(m): 10:11am On Apr 21, 2008
This issue of virgins being novices during sex is highly unfounded and baseless.

She is so reasonable in character and very faithful.So I dont need to worry what she is doing at a time. She calls to get a permission before an admirer takes her out. I virtually know her whereabouts anytime.

What are you guys talking about??
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Bblak(f): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2008
This issue of virgins being novices during sex is highly unfounded and baseless.

WORD cool

Mystery 1:

My fiance is a virgin.Anytime I want to tease her up in bed. She always show me tendency that she would be a super lover.Though she is very much relunctant to do anything now till our wedding night, she shows me all time that she will be a force to reckon with in bed.

She is so reasonable in character and very faithful.So I don't need to worry what she is doing at a time. She calls me to get a permission before an admirer takes her out. I virtually know her whereabouts anytime.

What are you guys talking about??

cool cool cool
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Kajiang02(m): 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2008
Get married 2a vigo at 27yr, u'l no beta,
so full of innocense,
although a llil bit naive
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2008
Kajiang02 what're you talking about?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by mfecane: 11:33am On Apr 22, 2008
I personally dont think virgins make better patners coz they are boring and make sex something you can't enjoy.they complain too much and many of them are weak where sex is concerned.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Quesera: 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2008
THEY MAKE PATHETIC BED MATES!

TELL ME, WILL THE THOUGHTS OF HER 'VIRGIN BEFORE MARRIED' STATUS KEEP

HER MAN SATISFIED AFTER EVERY 'SESSION'?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Babyboy26(m): 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2008
yup!To remain a virgin is a dint of joy.To those who do not know,which kind of love do you have for me when u allow another MAN to be sleeping with YOU and you keep telling me that u love ME.IF U LOVE ME DEARLY,THEN THAT "SPECIAL PLACE IN YOU" SHOULD BE STRICKTLY MEANT FOR ME AND FOR ME ALONE.So who says VIRGINS ARE NOT THE REAL THING WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE,TRUST AND RELATIOSHIP??
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by oolodumare(m): 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2008
@ mystery 1

r u sure dat ur fiance is a virgin?

hope u don't find out otherwise on ur wedding night, cus dat ur teasing & her returns sound very suspect.

@ every1 else

what or who is a 'V'?

does it just mean sum1 who is physically intact (biology wise)- Hymen unbroken,

or what about those chics who r biologically intact but have basically gone d full lenght, I mean,

smooching, kissing, pressing, MouthAction, sodomy, masturbating (with a partner), + every other thing u can think of, except dat physical penetration

in the Vagina? do those girls count too?

I mean, if mystery 1's fiance was to break-up with him 4 some reason, after all d sexual teasing & petting, if she meets some other guy

as gullible as mystery 1(no offence), if she claims 2 be a 'V' then, would she be lying?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by wendymanda: 12:21am On Apr 24, 2008
@ mystery 1

r u sure that your fiance is a virgin?

hope u don't find out otherwise on your wedding night, cus that your teasing & her returns sound very suspect

If he isn't a virgin then he shouldn't be too disappointed. Being a virgin doesn't mean someone can't tease sexually. You make it seem as if having sex for the first time is the only time someone knows anything about sex.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 24, 2008
If he isn't a virgin then he shouldn't be too disappointed. Being a virgin doesn't mean someone can't tease sexually. You make it seem as if having sex for the first time is the only time someone knows anything about sex.

I wonder.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by bode007: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2008
virgins are just a thing of the mind,me i dont think i can marry someone wthout experince grin
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by talamu: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2008
you can not even see any virgin girl these days.but they will make better partners
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by chummybro(f): 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2008
We need to know that sex before marriage in any religion whatsoever is wrong!!!, so why do we engage in it. Bible says that it is a sin against your own self, most people has made that mistake and are still making, it doesn’t make it right, it is very wrong. Well I can not say that Virgins make the best home or marriage. Virginity and character are not the same but are related it some ways. May I address this to Ladies, when you are in a relationship that you have involved your self in sex, when it breaks up, you feel more pain than if you never did it. Most men are only interested in having sex with you and that’s all. Though not all relationship should end up in marriage, but for the sake of pride and honour, why will you have sex with a man that is and will not be your husband? Is simply not right.

Please ladies, if you know how best to keep yourself from sex before marriage, I encourage you to do so, is a beautiful thing to do. You will not need to compare your husband with those guys you have slept with and hence will be satisfied with his performance. How do you feel after having a sex relationship and it broke up, and you go into another one and out again, don’t you think you are losing your pride? For you to achieve this, you have to hate sin and as such hate sex before marriage.

For guys, how can you think that a virgin can not perform well, these entire disvirgin expatriate in sex, didn’t they start sex one day and probably have been groomed by different men and there you are going into her, what makes her a better person? Is what you teach your wife that she will know, and if you want her so good at it, you groom her as you like it. I believe that for her to keep herself only for you that mean she will succumb to your pattern. So please, let us have a rethink and re trace out path. Thanks.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by dominobaby(f): 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2008
hmm,
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by dozymars(m): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2008
Thank you Chummy bro, Its unbelievable how some guyz tend to glorify the nonvirgins and put down the virgins.

Men how would you feel if u findout that the one u married to had been banged by uncountable men in different ways u can never think of.

If you say disvirgins are more experience , wont the virgins get that same experience when she gets married after many indulgence and practices wt her husband.

Pls u guys should stop giving the young ones excuses to indulge themselves into sexual escapades all in the bid to get the experience that could come later on in due time.

Stop glorifying nonvirgins!! Having a relation is not passport to have sex

Virgins keep it up and never get discourage.

I know am no saint! but i do know what is right,
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by lukrauf(m): 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2008
Who says virgins make better partners? that is an absolute lie. Some gals are virgins down there but are little devils inwards. Virginity or otherwise should not be a criteria to knowing a good partner.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by shadyo: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2008
But guy and ladys do you know that dis flowering your self late is not good. PLs if you dont know that go back home and go see a doctor. WHEN I SAY A DOTOR I MEAN A QUALIFIED DOCTOR WHO CAN TELL YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KONW ABOUT YOUR MATRURERITY AGE. You can call me so i tell you the litle i know 08036824579.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by makavele: 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2008
THE ANSWER IS MULTI-FACETED

YES THEY MAKE GOOD PARTNERS . . . .COS THEY'VE BEEN KINDA DECENT UP TILL MARRIAGE

BUT THE FACT IS THAT " MEN WHO ARE NOT VIRGINS DO NOT DESERVE GIRLS WHO ARE VIRGINS"

GOOD LUCK IN UR QUEST FOR THAT VIRGIN GIRL . . . . .
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2008
BUT THE FACT IS THAT " MEN WHO ARE NOT VIRGINS DO NOT DESERVE GIRLS WHO ARE VIRGINS"

Thank you
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by TheSly: 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2008
As if you are God right?
I beg make i hear word and stop all these illogical unproven flawed fact!
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2008
he he grin grin grin grin It's a fact and it has been proven cool
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by makavele: 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2008
grin I AINT GOD . . .
BUT ITS THE TRUTH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
AND NOW TELL ME, WHATS SO SPECIAL ABOUT VIRGINITY? embarassed
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by makavele: 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2008
thanks still water

don't mind that guy . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Just For Laughs: Nigerians No Get Chill (pics) / Eat My Pussy / It's Hard Work Being A Mistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.