Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,340 members, 7,891,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

Do Virgins Make Better Partners? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Virgins Make Better Partners? (19217 Views)

You Want Virgins, Make Ur Choice.. / Common Mistakes Virgins Make. / Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Cadet(f): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2008
@eldee
She told me to tell you that she missed you a millions cry
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by angeleses: 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2008
yes - because they wont start comparing your ugly love making with others they have had during their lifetime,
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by ToniBoy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2008
Oh Good God! my eyes has seen enof!

but this is where i think the lines should be drawn.

A person that is good is good and vice-versa

A non-virgin could have made regretable mistake but has truly honestly changed and is living right.

A virgin on the other hand could be a devil's incarnate!

But the truth remains that there is dignity, honour and pride in keeping yourself a virgin.

it will help you deal with issues of distrust especially when related to infidelity.

At this age and time if you find a lady who weathered all our tricky and deadly storms (from we guys) and still turned up on the wedding night a virgin should be credited by every1 and honored for it by her husband.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by zarazara: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2008
I don't see anything wrong with being a virgin and I don't see anything wrong with not being a virgin. A marriage is more than the sexual past of both parties. It's better to be concerned with whether or not, the marriage will be a happy one than on who's a virgin or not. I am tired of men who go around disvirgining other girls, saying they want to marry a virgin. What if the virgin is rude, has no manners, cannot cook or clean the house, disrespects your parents, has no moral values, lacks everything that makes a good wife but the non virgin has all these fine qualities that makes a good wife, would you still marry a virgin? Abeg, please.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by eldee(m): 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2008
Cadet:

@eldee
She told me to tell you that she missed you a millions  cry

awww, please can you help me tell her I miss her to pieces and she's still my numero uno kiss kiss wink
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by MrPataki1: 12:01am On Apr 14, 2008
@ Topic,

No they don't.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by bawomolo(m): 12:42am On Apr 14, 2008
lmao cadet is morenike. i guess i can begin stalking her again  tongue tongue
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Cadet(f): 12:45am On Apr 14, 2008
Oh gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd! angry

Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by ztyle(m): 1:26am On Apr 14, 2008
I see shocked
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Sisikill: 2:37am On Apr 14, 2008
Why do we insist on using one trait to define a whole personality?!! Honestly, this kinda thinking confuses me to no end.

Seriously, GUYS (and no, I’m not being presumptuous. . .the logic is so warped, it can only come from a guy) Anyway,  Guys have you ever paused for a moment and given a thought to this. . .the chances that your mothers were virgin when they married your fathers is 50-50? Yeah, bet it never occurred to you . . .well now that it’s on your mind, let me ask you this. . .does the thought that your mother might have been “an expert” make you love her less? Does it taint the relationship you have/had with her? Are you going  “Now I know why that day when I was 7, I saw her fighting with my dad. . .She was not a virgin! That Wench!!!“ Are you? Are you?

There are virgins with personality disorders I tell ya, if you look up PD in the DSM, it’s their picture you’ll find and there are virgins who are just the sweetest people you’ve ever met, you even find yourself praying for the right guy for them

There are non-virgins  you can almost swear were raised at the footstool of the devil himself and there are non-virgins whose personality you wish could clone. . .they are that good.

People are complex, they are multifaceted, they can’t be boxed and labeled. . . Don you get it?!!!

Instead praying for a virgin or non virgin wife, what you guys really need to be praying for is someone with a good personality, someone who will be in sync with you, shares your vision and supports your dreams. . .THAT is what a good partner means.

With that said. . .it’s pretty sad that some ladies are letting this virgin/non-virgin debate make them turn on their fellow sisters. There’s no need to mock someone just because they are what they are, if you believe in the path you’ve chosen for yourself, you don’t need to justify it by putting down someone who has chosen the opposite.  Apart from being grossly unfair, it gives the men more reason to think they have a leg to stand on with this yeye logic.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 14, 2008
Posted by: spoilt

NOT ANOTHER VIRGINITY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CANT TAKE ANY MORE DEBATES ON VIRGINITY . All these topics have been thrashed and re thrased in a gazillion other virginity threads. What is it? Did they use virginity to swear for you nigerian people?
THREAD CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THREAD CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sister I hear you.
shebi nossycheek is on another thread practically begging these men to come take her virgin sister inlaws off her hand and she's yet to get any takers.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by ukoma(m): 3:47am On Apr 14, 2008
every boy wants to marry a virgin but will not allow girls be.if all girls are disvirgined before marraige, I wonder how many virgins would exist.
virginity comes with dignity and respect.more over anyone that ceases to be a virgin must have committed fornication which is definitely a sin.I am not judging any person her but just expressing my view on this topic.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Dreloaded(f): 3:49am On Apr 14, 2008
yea those raped are also sinners abi
'

please stfu and go sit down. asinwin
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by merge(f): 3:53am On Apr 14, 2008
Virgins are more LIKELY to have better relationships.

Lets speak the truth.

I said LIKELY cheesy
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by ukoma(m): 3:57am On Apr 14, 2008
I wonder when you will get me right or maybe you should read my post again.I call no one a sinner but its a fact.lets not debate on this.
if you see it as right, that is your on view, but that doesnt make it right.the truth remains and can not be changed, it is something of great value and profound respect for a girl to get married as a virgin.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Dreloaded(f): 4:03am On Apr 14, 2008
and guys n ko?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by ukoma(m): 4:11am On Apr 14, 2008
D-reloaded:

and guys n ko?
the same is applicable to guys,
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by bawomolo(m): 4:12am On Apr 14, 2008
we are bound to spread our seed.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Dreloaded(f): 4:20am On Apr 14, 2008
bawomolo shut up and take your obanje seeds with you
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by swoosh(m): 8:07am On Apr 14, 2008
I do not think virgins neccesarily make better lovers, what I know for sure though is that being a virgin at the time of marriage demonstrates discipline and restraint (on the part of the woman) and respect for her by the man- these are all very essesntial for a good marriage.

If a guy uses words like 'boring', inexperienced' , etc on a virgin thread, then know he's just talking about a girl he wants to have wild sex with and move on, not a wife- most (if not all) men want to or wish they were the first in their wife's sexual life. As wierd as it may sound, there's an eternal bond between a lady and the  man she gave her virginity to.

If you are a virgin watching this thread, please keep it!
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Scopium: 9:10am On Apr 14, 2008
[size=72pt][center]This VIRGIN topic has been disVIRGINed a gazillion times and has taken a gazillion byte space on this site. I think this topic should be laid to bed. . erhhm I mean rest.[/center][/size]
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by swoosh(m): 9:28am On Apr 14, 2008
@Sisikill

You'd make a great diplomat-- u succeded in saying so much and yet remaining neutral
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by zheroes(m): 10:31am On Apr 14, 2008
@ topic,

NOT NECESSARILY!!! factors like background, level of exposure, age, experiences in life do affect people.

they will when a study shows a link between virginity and peoples attitudes and character.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by ukoma(m): 10:51am On Apr 14, 2008
come to think of it, virginity brings about much respect and obedience to a particular law which is one that forbids fornication.
I truly would love to marry a virgin and I surely will.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by bobbyxxx1(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2008
Yes virgins make better partners.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Cecegrace(f): 11:35am On Apr 14, 2008
Nn-a-Nn-a

I didn't know that some male can still stand up and say the truth.

Let's face it, who are the people that says virgins are boring? it is pure lie. What matters is finding somebody you love and the person will never be bored.

Everybody is entitled to his or her own character. That you are a virgin does not make you to be a saint, still it shows that you have moral, and dignity. I read where some said that Virginity is not a dignity. Let me tell you the truth, it is more than a dignity.

You know why, cos you will have confidence in yourself. Not matter what, your selfesteem will be there for you.

So please lets not discourage girls that want to keep themselves holy.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by spiderman(m): 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2008
seun is there anyway you can remove that man's picture pls?. the man dry no be small!!!

virgin ke? na wao, how do you think someone who has never handled a brick can build a good wall.

ma people, if u want your wall to be strong get a seasoned bricklayer.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by neroline(f): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2008
its a sign of discipline and determination. it shows exactly who you are and how you subscribe to whatever religion code you belong you
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by oluwdashmi(f): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2008
Many talk about virginity but do not no the meaning.

In those days, God sees BLOOD as a COVENANT between 2 parties (It could be man and God), that was when lambs were slaughtered for the remmission of sins, the same thing happened when Jesus came to shed his BLOOD and died for us.

In virginity, God put an helmet in women for the purpose of covenant btw her and the man that disflowers her, if by one reason or the other a woman misses the first man and keeps to herself (without sex) for a long time, she becomes a virgin again known as SECONDARY VIRGINITY and there could still be a split of blood.

Nevertheless, virginity is no criteria for good character, behaviour, manner, courtesy, dignity, wife material, it does not even mean she is decent cos after her first experience, she could become wayward.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by swoosh(m): 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2008
oluwdashmi:

In virginity, God put an helmet in women for the purpose of covenant between her and the man that disflowers her, if by one reason or the other a woman misses the first man and keeps to herself (without sex) for a long time, she becomes a virgin again known as SECONDARY VIRGINITY and there could still be a split of blood.

What if she does it over and over again before meeting her husband??
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by DaJunta(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2008
[size=20pt]NO[/size]
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2008
neroline:

its a sign of discipline and determination. it shows exactly who you are and how you subscribe to whatever religion code you belong you
[color=#990000][/color]

Yep I like that cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Just For Laughs: Nigerians No Get Chill (pics) / Eat My Pussy / It's Hard Work Being A Mistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.