Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,694 members, 7,921,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 07:16 AM

Do Virgins Make Better Partners? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Virgins Make Better Partners? (19301 Views)

You Want Virgins, Make Ur Choice.. / Common Mistakes Virgins Make. / Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by welli(f): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2008
who will make a gud patner would .whether she is a virgin or not.therefore making a good patner does not depend on being a virgin.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2008
No.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by phabooluz(m): 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2008
takin a virgin 2 bed outside marriage is a reality we all liv wt ds days,am nt sure men will stl find virgin ladies in d nxt few yrs cos evrybdy wants 2 get laid & i stand 2 b corected on ds.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by phabooluz(m): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2008
bein a good partner isnt abt virginity,its abt attitude & a tin of the mind, havin ur hymen in place adds 2 ur human value bt it isnt everytin
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by princeonx: 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2008
Everybody want to get laid? shocked who dey lay this girls? just wondering embarassed
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by merge(f): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2008
How can you increase your possibilities of martial success? Do as many of these divorce proofing your marriage things as possible and the better statistical chance of remaining married you will have.

FIRST, keep your virginity, and don't marry any one that’s not a virgin, been shacked up, or divorced.

SECOND, don't marry any one that has a divorced parent.

THIRDLY, don't marry any one that has a divorced grandparent (this is almost impossible).

FOURTHLY, don't marry any one that belongs to a church that allows for divorce and remarriage. Now you say that is IMPOSSIBLE. Maybe for you and I but not for some people. We will all reap the fruit of the decisions we sow in life.

Source: http://www.modestapparelchristianclothinglydiaofpurpledressescustomsewing.com/divorce_stats.htm

Virgins are more likely to have a successful marriage.

That just COMMON SENSE.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2008
merge:

How can you increase your possibilities of martial success? Do as many of these divorce proofing your marriage things as possible and the better statistical chance of remaining married you will have.

FIRST, keep your virginity, and don't marry any one that’s not a virgin, been shacked up, or divorced.

SECOND, don't marry any one that has a divorced parent.

THIRDLY, don't marry any one that has a divorced grandparent (this is almost impossible).

FOURTHLY, don't marry any one that belongs to a church that allows for divorce and remarriage. Now you say that is IMPOSSIBLE. Maybe for you and I but not for some people. We will all reap the fruit of the decisions we sow in life.

Source: http://www.modestapparelchristianclothinglydiaofpurpledressescustomsewing.com/divorce_stats.htm

Virgins are more likely to have a successful marriage.

That just COMMON SENSE.

It's sad but people from divorced parents are most likely to get divorced too just like a girl with an abusive father is more likely to marry an abusive man.
We humans always seek to repeat patterns that were modelled to us.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by peacefulp1: 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2008
virginity does not make u a better person but it is the" pride "of a woman 2 get married a virgin. but what of men or is it only women that is suppose to be virgins
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by longnida: 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2008
@Merge

if these are what u consider b4 marriage, May God help you, because e go hard u ooooo, let me give u a hint of what to consider b4 marriage,
1) trust
2) care
3)understanding and mostly
4)love
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by dremoney(m): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2008
lol

i pity virgins o!!!! laughssssssssssssssssssssss

ow d experience b sef? any virgin in da houz?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by kjott(f): 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2008
EVERINLOVE

The question is are u a virgin?lol

charles316:

at least dey better than chick wey guys don widen their cunt.

Did anyboby see this?Oh my God!i thot been vulgar is forbidden on this site.SEUN wot are u doing about this?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by merge(f): 12:15am On Apr 15, 2008
I am a virgin and proud to be one.

Keep Laughing.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Scopium: 8:02am On Apr 15, 2008
merge:

I am a virgin and proud to be one.

Keep Laughing.

[size=13pt]It's good thing if it's not torture. Keep it for as long as you want.[/size]
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by ikhideman(m): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2008
I'm wondering, is it making a better partner sexually or what?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by dakmanzero(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2008
In the days when virginity was valued, early marriage was valued even more.

Then, if a girl was not married by age 20, the parents would start consulting witchdoctors.

A woman who remains a virgin up to the marriage age of nowadays (27-33) most likely has other, more complicated problems- or is a devoted follower of a particular religion, or both.

The fact remains that non-virgin men who prefer virgins for whatever reason will very likely still seek fresh virgins outside their marriage once their wife has been 'f@cked slack'. There's more to life than the ridiculous double standard of sleeping around and expeting your wife not to do the same.

The only man who deserves a virgin is a man who is a virgin himself, and is as serious about whatever religion his virgin wife is serious about. Nothing wrong with a 2 born again virgins getting together, or a muslim virgin taking a virgin woman as his first wife.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nellyf: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2008
VIRIGINITY IS PRIDE AND DIGNITY ALTHOUGH IT DOESNT MAKE ONE A BETTER PARTNER because THERE IS MORE TO MARRIAGE THAN SEX.

@ UCHE1/FIMMY BEEN A VIRIGN IS NOT LACK OF OPPORTUNITY AM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE. i JUST GOT MARRIED IN DECEMBER AT THE AGE OF 27 AND I WAS A VIRGIN.IT WILL BE DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE because AM A VERY BEAUTIFUL LADY LIVING IN PH AND A GRADUATE SO I HAD VARIOUS KNIDS OF MALE TOASTERS. NOW IT'S NOT LACK OF OPPOTUNITY BUT SELF DISCIPLINE.

@ SLY /SPIDERMANS, ASK MY HUBBY AND HE'LL TELL YOU THAT AM NOT BORING AT ALL INFACT HE WONDERS ATIMES HOW I BECAME SUCH AN EXPERT AND HE SAYS" NA WHO TEACH YOU ALL THIS THING". shocked

@ SPOILT IF YOU DONT LIKE THE TOPIC YOU HAVE A CHOICE OF NOT OPENING IT .IT CANNOT BE CLOSED because THE VIRIGN THREAD IS OLD ACCORDING TO YOU. grin lipsrsealed

TO EVERY NAIRALANDER, GOD ORDAINED IT FROM THE BEGINNING THAT YOU KEEP YOURSELF UNTIL MARRAIGE BUT INCASE ALONG THE LINE YOU'VE MADE A MISTAKE JUST RESOLVE TO KEEP YOURSELF AND YOU'LL BE HAPPY YOU DID. ITS GOD THAT GIVES THE GRACE TO REMAIN A VIRIGN AM A WITNESS.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by SENATORJD(m): 9:48am On Apr 15, 2008
dakmanzero:

In the days when virginity was valued, early marriage was valued even more.

Then, if a girl was not married by age 20, the parents would start consulting witchdoctors.

guy take am small small shocked witchdoctor!!!na sooooo [/i][/color]o grin

The only man who deserves a virgin is a man who is a virgin himself, and is as serious about whatever religion his virgin wife is serious about. Nothing wrong with a 2 born again virgins getting together, or a a great one virgin taking a virgin woman as his first wife.

this one i can agreeeeee[i]
[color=#000099]

Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Coldasiyce(m): 10:30am On Apr 15, 2008
i refuse to believe that half of u guys actually believe the things u post, u're really just talkin crap to see who has enuff free time to waste trying to get u to see reason
grin
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by ayomifull(f): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2008
No! being virgin doesnt make one a better partner. My husband disvirgined me but i am not even close to being a better partner, he infact deserve a better wife than me. I have my great parts but i do not make a better partner compared to my friends or some wives i know whose husband did not disvirgin. Nothing makes me special as in being better, i am trying but definitely being virgin when we met and remaining so for 6 years before i 'did' does not make me any special. I am just as good as any other wife.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by dremoney(m): 11:17am On Apr 15, 2008
ayomifull:

No! being virgin doesnt make one a better partner. My husband disvirgined me but i am not even close to being a better partner, he infact deserve a better wife than me. I have my great parts but i do not make a better partner compared to my friends or some wives i know whose husband did not disvirgin. Nothing makes me special as in being better, i am trying but definitely being virgin when we met and remaining so for 6 years before i 'did' does not make me any special. I am just as good as any other wife.

thank you jare!!!!
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Tgirl6: 11:25am On Apr 15, 2008
hmm, virgins?, truth is most guyz of today act like untamed mammals where issues of virginity are concerned, how many virgins existy today, once the untamed mamals find, they disvirgin', some even boast that they cant marry virgins cos they might not enjoy sex during marriage since they dont how good the girl is on bed or if she can concieve at the appointed time, the few who remain virgins are able to stay away from guyz , cos most of them have the picture of a bedroom jus at the sight of a girl, some wld even cal off the relationship if u choose to remain a virgin'
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by dremoney(m): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2008
T.girl1:

hmm, virgins?, truth is most guys of today act like untamed mammals where issues of virginity are concerned, how many virgins existy today, once the untamed mamals find, they disvirgin', some even boast that they can't marry virgins because they might not enjoy sex during marriage since they don't how good the girl is on bed or if she can concieve at the appointed time, the few who remain virgins are able to stay away from guys , because most of them have the picture of a bedroom jus at the sight of a girl, some would even cal off the relationship if u choose to remain a virgin'

wats ur point?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by oluwdashmi(f): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2008
@ swoosh
What if she does it over and over again before meeting her husband??

If she like let her do it over and over, what matters most is that after all that, she turns her life to serving God. What has virginity got to do with eternity? It is an issue between u and your husband.

WELL, VIRGINITY IS FAR BEYOND ALL WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN SAYING, MIND YOU IT IS A HONOUR, DIGNITY, RESPECT COS IT IS FACTUALLY A GREATER COMMITMENT ESPECIALLY LADIES. MAY GOD ALL HELP US. AS AN EXAMPLE, I SEE IT AS A DISCIPLINE AND THE BEST WAY OF SEXUAL LIFE COS HUMAN WANT IS UNILIMITED- ASPIRING FOR MORE AND ALWAYS ASKING FOR MORE BUT DISCIPLINE URSEF TO DIS EXTENT WILL SERVE AS A WAY OF SEX CONTROL EVEN IN THE FUTURE.
You NEED MORE TALK ON THIS? PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME VIA 08059907474 OR search4unique@yahoo.com <mailto:search4unique@yahoo.com>
presently i have a write-up i usually give to known virgin friends in order to appreciate them and encourage them the more about it. above all, it is a God's instruction-EVIDENCE, IF MARY HAPPENED TO BE DISVIRGINED BEFORE HER MARRAIGE, THEN JESUS CHRIST CANT COME TRU HER. THIS IS THE EVIDENCE THAT VIRGINS ARE GOD'S FAVOURITE.
THANKS
ONE LOVE
SAYO

Even you do not know the meaning of virginity after all your write-ups, check the meaning in my reply at the 3rd page of this topic. Mary was not just made the mother of Jesus because of her virginity but for her character, courtesy and manners.
I have a question for you and would like you 2 reply, Are u a virgin?? If yes, do u promise to be one till your wedding day?? Cos virginity has to do with both gender not the woman alone.

Also, the question says "Do Virgins make a better partner?" You didn't ans it.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by oluwdashmi(f): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2008
No! being virgin doesn't make one a better partner. My husband disvirgined me but i am not even close to being a better partner, he in fact deserve a better wife than me. I have my great parts but i do not make a better partner compared to my friends or some wives i know whose husband did not disvirgin. Nothing makes me special as in being better, i am trying but definitely being virgin when we met and remaining so for 6 years before i 'did' does not make me any special. I am just as good as any other wife.

You 've said it all!!!! God help u as u wish!!
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by merge(f): 11:56am On Apr 15, 2008
I believe that virgins are more likely to make better partners.

Even god is against premarital sex. That is enough said.

You can't compare a woman who have slept with more than 20 men to a virgin.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by FMK(m): 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2008
you are being more stupid here are you ?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by eudio(f): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2008
na wa 4 u shayo02,

why did u attach ur picture?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by princeonx: 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2008
@merge: Sense indeed is not just "Common" as you thought or believe! no such thing as common sense atleast your posts here will bear me witness. True enough God is against premarital sex, we know its sin against God and also our body but that does not make virgins better partners. If I may ask you, whats your definition of better partner? better in bed? or better in all aspect of marital status/success? Will a virgin wife be a better partner if she starts cheating after a year or two of being married? Does virginity both in a man or woman guarantee happy marriage? How? You know what, I pray God to send me a woman that have slept with 20guys in the PAST before we marry that will give me peace, joy, happiness, trust, and most of all LOVE when we marry than a virgin on the wedding day and hell after that.
Anyway, you have your own views and oppinion but if you're trying to open my eyes with what you posted above, my guy! I'll not only close them back! infact I'll even fall asleep!
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by tpia: 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2008
ayomifull:

**sighs**

a rare moment of clarity and good sense in this everlasting virgin brouhaha.

@ merge: you mean you werent joking in that long post of yours?

Bill Clinton's mom married four times. Bill Clinton has been married only one time, for nearly thirty years.  Countless other examples. Children from two parent homes are the ones getting divorced at an alarming rate these days, from what I'm seeing around.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by princeonx: 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2008
@Nwando: I thought its the other way round? Girls from abusive fathers try to avoid abusive guys/men I'll think.

How are you anyway?

@tpia: Your observation is very right! has nothing to do with parents being divorced or married! what about people wey no get papa and mama nko?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by bobbteeth: 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2008
Is for a good reason if anyone can stay virgin b/4 he or she get married. I also think is a way of been discipline and training. at least, that will protect you from having especially any of the STDs. what about preserving your body as the temple of God. I regreted on the very day i met one lady. infact, virgins its a game reserve for married people by God.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by princeonx: 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2008
Your point is completely off the question! we know its good to be/remain a virgin till marriage, we know that STDs are out there, and that our body is the temple of God, but the question here is

DO VIRGINS MAKE BETTER PARTNERS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church / Not All Ladies Are Cheat! / How NOT To Celebrate Valentine...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.