Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,346 members, 7,891,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:46 PM

Do Virgins Make Better Partners? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Virgins Make Better Partners? (19219 Views)

You Want Virgins, Make Ur Choice.. / Common Mistakes Virgins Make. / Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by dipo4(m): 2:00pm On May 12, 2008
Me and my guys here in Uniben where discussing the other day about Mary's virginity after giving birth to Jesus. What do you guys think? grin grin grin
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by LetThemSay: 5:39am On May 13, 2008
I personally would not want my guy partner to be a virgin. I want to spend time enjoying sex not TEACHING it.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by wonderar(f): 2:54pm On May 13, 2008
shocked the truth of it all is to be a better partner, you need to be a better person, put God first, then others, everything shall work for your good. smiley
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Supplanter(m): 7:07pm On May 13, 2008
Well!I think they should make a better partner.I am a virgin also looking for a virgin for wedlock.But the problem is how will one get to know a lady that is still a virgin?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by UARESTUPID: 5:26am On May 15, 2008
@ SPARKANDY, SERIOUSLY GUY ARE U 4R REAL shocked shocked shocked. MAYBE WE NEED 2 TALK SOME MORE!!!!!!!! (JUST KIDDING).
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Suntemi(m): 4:06pm On May 16, 2008
@ Cadet

Watz up, hows StephenP? Long time how all is well.

I don't really know if virgins make better partners because none of my brothers that have gotten married ever told me whether their wives were virgin or not. But really all their wives are nice except for one. I personally think Virgins make good partners.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by pamper(f): 2:06pm On May 17, 2008
cheesy
funny,funny,funny. things like this always amaze me because there is this part of my bible that says,my people perish because the lack knowledge.it is funny that some men dont have the proper knowledge when it comes to virgins and marriages.
if a girl is a virgin,it doesn't menshe is the best partner in the world,looks does not determines one's personality and one's personality does not determines one's look.even if both of u are virgins,if it is not gods will,forget it ,or if you guys are not compartible,there is no way you can make it work.
there are different class of virgins,there are some that tells you,you have access to everything in thier body except that.there are some that tyells you no,and it is NO.there are some that says only the upper part.so it depends on the kind and type you come in contact with.If you come in contact with a good and real sexy one,i mean sexxxxxxxxxxxxy,one you will prefer virgins to non virgins.i rest my case.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by swiftycool(m): 1:37am On May 19, 2008
pamper:

cheesy

there are different class of virgins,there are some that tells you,you have access to everything in their body except that.there are some that tyells you no,and it is NO.there are some that says only the upper part.so it depends on the kind and type you come in contact with.If you come in contact with a good and real sexy one,i mean sexxxxxxxxxxxxy,one you will prefer virgins to non virgins.i rest my case.

LOL! long story, so what kind and type are you? the full access exept that, or the upper part? you dont sound like the "No is No" type anyway grin grin grin
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Gabry(f): 7:19am On May 25, 2008
Do virgins make a better partner?

I dont think you could judge on that cause when you like someone, you like the person for who the person truely is and from it, you will know whether the person could be your right partner or not. I dont think it has anything to do whether the person has had sex or not. So if you want to choose a partner, choose someone where you think you could accept the person's flauss and that you would really like spending time with the person now and forever more. Just my personal opinion.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by 25more(f): 12:11am On Jun 04, 2008
@ uche

i think it is an insult to young women are very respectful to their bodies by choosing to remain a virgin than follow the chrous of the society that advocates sex just as going to a fast food and ordering hamburgers.

w/the spread of hiv/aids/early abortions/ stds i dont think that you will refuse a virgin if offered to you. (( though no one is going to offer you one haha)

being a virgin is not a lack of opportunity as you ignorant soul have deemed it rather it is sign of pride, selfless act, hoilness, and respect.

GET THAT INTO YOUR EMPTY SKULL.

@ poster

while being a virgin doesnt necessarily and havent being proven to constutite a better partner i personally think that it is always a good thing for women to be a virgin. ( (i know that it is hard for men to tie their things).

FOR THOSE CLAMING THAT BEING A VIRGIN IS BORING BECAUSE OF LACK OF EXPERINCE, LET ME ASK YOU, THOSE MEN AND WOMEN THAT YOU DISFLOWERED WERENT THEY VIRGINS BEFORE YOU DID IT. NOBODY IS BORN DISFLOWERED, SO THEREFORE, given that those ppl who are not virgins now were once virgins and are now experts ingintes the hope that those who marry VIRGINS WILL EVENTUALLY BEING EXPERTS.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by janami(f): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2008
@poster
well, being a virgin doesnt equate decency.
As for dignity, call me old fashioned, but i still feel there is dignity in it.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Gabry(f): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2008
smiley
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by janami(f): 11:22am On Jun 04, 2008
smiley
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Esoheolotu(f): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2008
Virginity can be lost in many ways. rape, child molestation u name it. being a virgin is good yes. but its not everythin.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2008
Virigns are the most difficult and wicked ppl
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by syren: 10:56am On Aug 27, 2008
nuttyKachi:

Virigns are the most difficult and wicked people

LMAO! grin did you get turned down by one embarassed
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by dudubobo1: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2008
Question is very subjective.
Partnerships involve 2 or more parties and depend on the characteristics or attitudes of both parties, not virginity. If you are a personality that does not fit in with someone else, the partnership will not work. The fact that 2 people cant get on along together doesn't necessarily make either of them bad.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by kingsikaz(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2008
pls i need the list of females on nairaland that are virgins. i need to carry out an operational research work on them. smiley someone help or ,,,,,,,,
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by vampire(m): 7:48am On Sep 04, 2008
sometimes but no hard and fast rule about it
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by ricardo007(m): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2008
LOVE IS A MIXTURE OF INFATUATION AND CARE. AND I DONT NEED A VIRGIN AS THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF EXPRESSING LOVE. THE TENSION THEY EXHIBIT IN PRESERVING THE VIRGINITY THING KILLS THE QUALITY INGREDENTS NEEDED IN A RELATIONSHIP SO I DONT THINK ITS FAIR.VIRGIN OR NOT, I DONT CARE. ALL I KNOW IS I DONT NEED NO SEX MANIAC (THAT IS ONE SUCKS AND RIDES AT ANY WILLY ).

FOR ME, ALL VIRGINS SHOULD HIDE TILL THEY MARRY OR STOP WRIGGLING THIER WAIST ON THE STREETS JUST COS THEY KNOW NOTHING.
PERIOD!!! grin

IF YOU ARE BEYOND 23 YEARS AND STILL A VIRGIN, LOOSE IT.
AS A WOMAN, AS YOU APPROACH 28, YOU NEED ENOUGH VIRGINAL MUSCLE EXCERCISE FOR CHILD BEARING OR THERE MIGHT BE SERIOUS COMPLICATIONS AT CHILD BIRTH. ITS IS BASED ON RESEARCH

SO LETS ALL HAVE SAFE CLEAN SEX, THANKS cool
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by whitelexi(m): 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2008
NO, they're very flat
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by temiloju: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2008
some people say its honour

What exactly is Honour
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by soulamanne(m): 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2008
i guess this virgin thing is overblown.some babes claim to be virgin and they will never stop talkin about sex or watching mojo.they will even allow u do every other thing except penetrating so what the Bleep with virginity?

PERSONALITY IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT TO ME THAN VIRGINITY
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by matrixx(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2008
[/quote] Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners?
« #16 on: April 13, 2008, 06:02 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To a very large extent, I think most virgins will make better partners. Marriage/relationship is all about being faithful to each other, and any young man or woman that have decided to keep his/herself by being faithful to God before marriage, will make a better partner when he/she get married because such a man/woman will appreciate that marriage/relationship better.

Sex in not everything in Marriage/relationship. There are lots more to that. Forget about the fact that they have not tested sex before and it will be boring when making love with each other. This will only last for a short while and soon they become expact through constant meetings, since they are going to spend the rest of their lives togehter.

The bible says that we must be example of the believers in purity (1Timothy 4:12c). So, what is important here is you honoring God. The bible also says that marriage is honorable among all things, with bed undefiled. I tell you, any man or woman that abides by this, God will be well pleased with that person and He will smile on that relationship/marriage by releasing that full measure of grace needed to substain that marriage and you see things working, except that marriage was not the will of God originally.So, it is not even by our making most times to make this things work, but it is the grace of God. Even if you have kept yourself as a virgin, it's very important you pray and seek the will of God before you go into any marriage relationship.

For those people that lost their virginity before marriage HIS grace is sufficient for you. For those that are still involve in fornication and adultry, you better repent and turn to God now. So, lets encourage our younger ones to stay holy, with bed undefiled and seek God with their youthful age, I tell you, God will be well pleased with such people and HE will rease that grace to make better partners upon them when the time comes.

For more prayers and councelling you can mail me on wilimor@yahoo.com

God bless you. [quote]

Tell them pastor! Ride on,
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by JJYOU: 11:57am On Jul 01, 2009
@ chummy_bro

We need to know that sex before marriage in any religion whatsoever is wrong!!!, so why do we engage in it. Bible says that it is a sin against your own self, most people has made that mistake and are still making, it doesn’t make it right, it is very wrong. Well I can not say that Virgins make the best home or marriage. Virginity and character are not the same but are related it some ways. May I address this to Ladies, when you are in a relationship that you have involved your self in sex, when it breaks up, you feel more pain than if you never did it. Most men are only interested in having sex with you and that’s all. Though not all relationship should end up in marriage, but for the sake of pride and honour, why will you have sex with a man that is and will not be your husband? Is simply not right.

Please ladies, if you know how best to keep yourself from sex before marriage, I encourage you to do so, is a beautiful thing to do. You will not need to compare your husband with those guys you have slept with and hence will be satisfied with his performance. How do you feel after having a sex relationship and it broke up, and you go into another one and out again, don’t you think you are losing your pride? For you to achieve this, you have to hate sin and as such hate sex before marriage.

For guys, how can you think that a virgin can not perform well, these entire disvirgin expatriate in sex, didn’t they start sex one day and probably have been groomed by different men and there you are going into her, what makes her a better person? Is what you teach your wife that she will know, and if you want her so good at it, you groom her as you like it. I believe that for her to keep herself only for you that mean she will succumb to your pattern. So please, let us have a rethink and re trace out path. Thanks.

so good to know there are people like you in the midst of the mostly morally bankrupt people we have become
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by sweetpie23: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2009
yes virgins make better partners
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:19am On Jul 06, 2009
I do not see how the size, shape, or length of a vagina would determine the attitude of a woman!
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by pcicero(m): 5:51am On Aug 07, 2009
Well, it gives some assurance that she's not been spoilt. With all aristocratic lifestyle of our ladies. Men they(virgins) deserve kudos
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by moji8888: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2009
truly virgins do make better partner. the best you can give to your husband on your wedding night is your virginity. it signifies purity at least he is sure that he is not making love with all the other men she has slept with or dont you know that sex is beyond two people. being a virgin doesnt mean one cant perform better than the non virgins.
though to a large extent it depends on the reason why she is keeping her virginity, if she is the type that thinks sex is a sin whether married or not then please run from her.
most female will always long for the first person who deflower them except if they were raped. so ask the non virgins they will tell you they always wish for the first person who initiated them. you are done for if the person is endowed down there and your dick is small or you dont know how to satisfy her.
to a large extent it depends on her character and the sexual attractions between you.
as for me the virgins will always be a better partner at least it shows that she has self control, as it is not easy to wait but it is always the best to stand out which is what being a virgin does. who doesnt want better things.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by debest1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2009
moji8888:

truly virgins do make better partner. the best you can give to your husband on your wedding night is your virginity. it signifies purity at least he is sure that he is not making love with all the other men she has slept with or dont you know that sex is beyond two people. being a virgin doesnt mean one cant perform better than the non virgins.
though to a large extent it depends on the reason why she is keeping her virginity, if she is the type that thinks sex is a sin whether married or not then please run from her.
most female will always long for the first person who deflower them except if they were raped. so ask the non virgins they will tell you they always wish for the first person who initiated them. you are done for if the person is endowed down there and your privates is small or you dont know how to satisfy her.
to a large extent it depends on her character and the sexual attractions between you.
as for me the virgins will always be a better partner at least it shows that she has self control, as it is not easy to wait but it is always the best to stand out which is what being a virgin does. who doesnt want better things.

Hmmmmm well said
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by denny4ril: 1:07am On Aug 09, 2009
when there are no contradictions in one's value system, decision making is not difficult. read more on how to make better choice of a patner and even be a better patner at

http://romance-gists..com

IT IS FOR A LIMITED TIME. SO HURRY!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

6 Surefire Ways To Deal With A Jealous Friend/partner / Can Money Open The Leg Of All Girl's ??? / Five Things Virgins Should Know Before Wedding, Which Their Mama Won't Tell Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.