Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,347 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

What Did You Learn In Today's Service? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did You Learn In Today's Service? (7017 Views)

Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share / How Was Today's Service In Ur Church, Lets Here Ur Experience With God Today / What Did You Learn At Church Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by mysticgal(f): 10:37am On Apr 28, 2013
What Topic,verse And What Did You Learn In Today's Service?

please share with us what topic,verse and what you learn in service today,so as to edify fellow brethren,mine coming soon,bless you.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by rrhostomy(m): 11:19am On May 19, 2013
You will find PEACE in the LORD.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by Nobody: 11:21am On May 19, 2013
Jesus is coming soon. Repent!

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by Foxycarol(f): 11:21am On May 19, 2013
The cause of REPEATED PROBLEMS

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by Nobody: 11:22am On May 19, 2013
Love ur neighbor
Love your Family
Love your God

And give your GF a holy kiss!!!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by Nobody: 11:22am On May 19, 2013
I learnt to be a CHEERFUL GIVER.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2013
Never to Make GEJ Administration ungovernable
Never take someone's Girlfriend grin
Love my friends and my enemies angry
Make sure i stay away from ANY BLACK WATER-PROOF (just incase)

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by Decapo: 11:23am On May 19, 2013
i did not goto church today o
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by woky: 11:25am On May 19, 2013
church neva close na
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by imsuboi(m): 11:26am On May 19, 2013
woky: church neva close na

And you're on nairaland
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by woky: 11:29am On May 19, 2013
imsu.boi:

And you're on nairaland
sharap

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by adexsimply(m): 11:30am On May 19, 2013
woky: sharap
angry
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by alphaconde(m): 11:31am On May 19, 2013
Am a catholic hence today was pentecost which marks d end of easter, we were thought by our priest the functions of the holy spirit how and why he operates in us. Today I realized I still had d spirit of God in me.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by johnwizey: 11:32am On May 19, 2013
Why people fail jamb

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by acidtalk: 11:33am On May 19, 2013
According to our correspondentin Acidtalk 41.9fm across the counrty, 90% of the churches in Lagos visited, main pentecostal preached Giving of Offering and Tithes even before the due date so that the Pastor(s) and his(their) families can have enough to survive on.

The other 5% churches visited were mainly "rock on Thunder",Celestial, Cerebum and sherabum, and similar churches preached how to overcome the demons in your family and why you need to pray for them to die! Die!! Die!!! Before you can achieve your destiny in life.

The last 5% which were all women. Were all seeing going to the same direction, which our correspondent later discovered was pastor Firman's church to get husband and suitors before the end of this year.

Reporting live and direct from acidtalk 41.9fm Nigeria on the activities of churched today May, 19th 2013.
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by Gigastar(m): 11:36am On May 19, 2013
Importance of pentecostal
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by Magdalee(f): 11:37am On May 19, 2013
Acts(2:1-13) i learnt that the holy spirit is not to be used as a tool for destroying our enemies(like we do when praying) rather it is power for transformation, boldness, edification. So when next u pray for holy ghost on ur enemies u are simply saying they should receive power to destroy u.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by Sweetcollins: 11:38am On May 19, 2013
Holy ghost drives away fear

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by DarkFive: 11:38am On May 19, 2013
He lives in Me & with Him I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by Felixadded(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2013
To cultivate the habit of preaching the gospel.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by encryptjay(m): 11:41am On May 19, 2013
Keep waiting on God.
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by omartins(m): 11:41am On May 19, 2013
God will use you if he want even not knowing before or doing his will. Abram, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Paul(Saul). are examples in bible.
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by demmy55(m): 11:42am On May 19, 2013
johnwizey: Why people fail jamb

This has nothing to do with JAMB bro. JAMB na objective questions. If na WAEC u talk, i for reason with you.
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by fuckluv(f): 11:42am On May 19, 2013
Nairaland no let me go church angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by Nobody: 11:42am On May 19, 2013
Send down power.
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by martin92(m): 11:44am On May 19, 2013
I learnt dat we shld always luk up to the God of man and nt to the man of God wen in need. I learnt dat as christians we have to carry a cross cos christians means followers of christ and to shun all dis churches always preaching prosperity
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by lefolksy(f): 11:44am On May 19, 2013
We all need d holy spirit 2 direct our ways.happy pentecost sunday

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by cyril83(m): 11:44am On May 19, 2013
I learnt how to make money through offerings and tithe.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by Nwabinwechi(f): 11:44am On May 19, 2013
I learnt dat we shuld lv others as God has lvd us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. / Pastor Chris To Be Awarded Dsc...doctor Of Science / Sheikh Abdul Rahim Oniwasiagbaye Died In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.