Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,617 members, 7,941,367 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

What Did You Learn In Today's Service? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did You Learn In Today's Service? (7018 Views)

Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share / How Was Today's Service In Ur Church, Lets Here Ur Experience With God Today / What Did You Learn At Church Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by spikesC(m): 7:38pm On May 19, 2013
Sanboy25:

No I am studying in France, but I plan to go study in England in 2 years I don't know in which university though
Do you know people studying in Kent ? Is it a good university ?

Naaaa, i'll be moving to UK this september too.
University of Essex. I dnt know about kent bt inner london and some outside cities.

2 years? What level are u in academics?
What would u be studying in England
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by Nursy(f): 7:39pm On May 19, 2013
Some priests n lay faithful (catholics) speak in tongues. Nobody is against it, jst use d gift wisely. Kapich?
olumyde: The infilling and baptism of the Holyspirit is always symbolized by speaking in tongues. Just curious, does the priest speak in tongues. 1 Cor 14:2 "For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mystries". So you see. That the people understood them was a sign. We should read our bible personally. Anyways, today was healing and medical sunday, so i learnt dt we need to rest. Some health problems we have is a result of lack of rest. Even God rested, even though he doesn't get tired according to Isaiah 40:28. He did this to show us the important of rest. Spiritual rest is to be in Christ. Rest for soul is by casting ur cares on the Lord. Physical rest is important. But without spiritual rest, you can not see the kingdom of God.
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by Sanboy25: 7:44pm On May 19, 2013
spikes C:

Naaaa, i'll be moving to UK this september too.
University of Essex. I dnt know about kent bt inner london and some outside cities.

2 years? What level are u in academics?
What would u be studying in England

In September I'll be in third year of "Modern Letters", I plan to study English in England, right now I am studying French.
And you, what will you be studying, in fact I'll be in London this summer for vacations, you'll already be over there ?
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by spikesC(m): 7:50pm On May 19, 2013
Sanboy25:

In September I'll be in third year of "Modern Letters", I plan to study English in England, right now I am studying French.
And you, what will you be studying, in fact I'll be in London this summer for vacations, you'll already be over there ?

Engineering. Yes mademoiselle, i'll be there cool
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by Sanboy25: 7:53pm On May 19, 2013
spikes C:

Engineering. Yes mademoiselle, i'll be there cool

Cool cheesy then maybe we could meet up somewhere, I'll reach in the end of June.
Are you interested ?
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by yilusunda(m): 7:57pm On May 19, 2013
The ten virgins....5 was wise and 5 was foolish....wot part are you?....
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by spikesC(m): 8:00pm On May 19, 2013
Sanboy25:

Cool cheesy then maybe we could meet up somewhere, I'll reach in the end of June.
Are you interested ?

Thats cool.
Though i'll be there july ending/early august.

Maybe u would teach me french cheesy
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by spikesC(m): 8:03pm On May 19, 2013
yilu sunda: The ten virgins....5 was wise and 5 was foolish....wot part are you?....

You just want cause commotion abi sad
No dey pour sand inside my garri undecided
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by Sanboy25: 8:06pm On May 19, 2013
yilu sunda: The ten virgins....5 was wise and 5 was foolish....wot part are you?....

Lol of course if I meet him it will be in a public place and I'll be with two other person.
If you are too afraid to do things in life, you'll miss many opportunities to meet good/different people and that's something I learned on through experiences.
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by spikesC(m): 8:14pm On May 19, 2013
Sanboy25:

Lol of course if I meet him it will be in a public place and I'll be with two other person.
If you are too afraid to do things in life, you'll miss many opportunities to meet good/different people and that's something I learned on through experiences.

I'll mail ya, mademoiselle cool
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by Sanboy25: 8:15pm On May 19, 2013
spikes C:

I'll mail ya, mademoiselle cool

Ok
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 19, 2013
I didn't go to church today after an excessive Saturday night fun.. But I was goofing on YouTube and was hitting the replay button the entire time. Listening to how incredible his voice is and how he's using it to worship and praise God I couldn't hold back the tears.

There's truly joy in praising The Lord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fVsAzVh2-0
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by soulfood(m): 8:42pm On May 19, 2013
Faith does not ask or seek "how" God will do it. That is where many Christians miss it. Believe it, Receive it and you will see it. 2Kings7:1-2
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by beauty2col(f): 9:50pm On May 19, 2013
Today Message was AWESOME!!!
Our Dear PAstor Bola Odutola of RCCG SOlid ROCK Parish, Ojodu-Berger Preached on ([b][/b]God's Mantle in the Hands of REBEL...
It's A MUST MESSAGE 4 EVERY HOME not just for Christian's but ALSO 2 those WHO BELIEVE God Almighty exists. Kindly PLACE UR INTEREST AND YOU will get it uploaded in your email or call this number 08033936820 or you visit RCCG Solid ROCK PARISH, Ojodu-Berger, Taiwo B/Stop, Beside FRSC, Ojodu 4 your copy....JUST 150naira.
God Bless You ALL & Have a WONDERFUL WEEK AHEAD!!!
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by kolamilan(m): 10:26pm On May 19, 2013
to be tolerant and be more patient.
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by Ishilove: 10:57pm On May 19, 2013
Nothing. Was too busy sleeping...

grin

Hokay, jes kidding. grin

Seriously, nothing. Cos I didn't go to church today ...

grin

Kidding again... cheesy grin grin

Okay, SERIOUSLY. I learnt that we should learn to ask God to open our eyes in order to understand certain mysteries and get divine direction. We shouldn't live in blindness and ignorance.

That was what I was able to grab while I was battling with sleep. The deadly combo of cool, after-rain breeze and breeze from the industrial fan where I sat is to blame. embarassed angry Seriously... grin
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by spikesC(m): 11:09pm On May 19, 2013
Smh undecided
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by obasi1(m): 10:53am On May 20, 2013
WE SHULD ALWAYS LEARN TO HAVE THE ATTITUDE OF SAYING ''IT'S WELL'' EVEN WEN THE GOING IS BAD......
Re: What Did You Learn In Today's Service? by softangel(m): 11:25pm On May 20, 2013
imsu.boi:

And you're on nairaland

grin grin

I learnt that i am the LIGHT OF THE WORLD...Matthew 5:13-14.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chris To Be Awarded Dsc...doctor Of Science / Sheikh Abdul Rahim Oniwasiagbaye Died In Ilorin / Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.