Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,084 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:00 PM

The Religion - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Religion (50611 Views)

In Defence Of Religion - Pt 1. [The Necessity Of Religion In Churches And Homes] / Why Yoruba Movies Promotes Traditional Religion Ethics Than Xtians And Islamic? / Teach Yourself The Philosophy Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Religion by Ice4jez(m): 1:17am On May 14, 2013
;DFrank u too much.I raise hand n leg talk salute u. grin

1 Like

Re: The Religion by Neduzze5(m): 8:51am On May 14, 2013
Nice work. Subscribing.
Re: The Religion by frank317: 8:57am On May 14, 2013
oyestephen:
Lol
Fantastic From Frank
Expecting more updates tonight
This police station saga is filled wirh lots of suspense o

more updates u shall have my friend
Re: The Religion by frank317: 9:02am On May 14, 2013
iebanehita: Typo Free!..hmmm!
M Impressed.

Your update @10.05am,,,ders a tiny error sha.
'he'd start being pessimistic n hope for d best'..
I thought it shld b optimistic?!..or am i wrong?

thanks for pointing tht out my brother, i have effected the correction
Re: The Religion by frank317: 9:06am On May 14, 2013
Candis009: Hmmm.candis was goten wen i was n sec skul,d name of our group was "grin gorgeous staz" includin three of us(Cutie,Candis n Cherish). All startin wt "C" but candis means smetin swit sha*winks*

i bet u must be sweet and pretty,it written all over ur posts
Re: The Religion by frank317: 9:08am On May 14, 2013
Nkiru couldn’t wait to get to the station and meet with her sister. Chidi had just told him of his conversation with the doctor and for the first time in two days she felt relieved. She was grateful to God that it had turned out good and the worst hadn’t happened. She was also very grateful for Chidi. What would she have done without him? She felt like giving him a lingering hug while she allows herself to be soaked in his masculine arms and chest. He even looked much more handsome than she had ever thought. Well, he had just earned her friendship and perhaps…

“I am glad you are happy now, you don’t know how good it feels within me to see your face brighten up.” Chidi was really feeling good about everything. The future now looked bright for him and it was like a miracle. This problem had presented him the opportunity to have the girl of his dreams. Adanna was sure a bringer of good will, he thought.

He looked at her in a loving way. God! She was beautiful. And then she gave him a lovely smile, he felt so high like he had just taken 3 wraps of marijuana.

They got to the junction that would lead them to Shell camp police station and took a left turn. A black Honda Civic in front of him had just suddenly begun to move too slowly for his liking. He quickly looked up in front of the car and saw an ash coloured Toyota Siena that has stopped. Curiosity got him to look further beyond the Siena and he saw that a red Honda had blocked the road and behold the two notorious Omenka boys were coming out of the car.

“What the hell is happening?” Chidi muttered under his breath as he instantly realized that the Toyota Siena in front of him could be the one that was said to have driven away with Adanna yesterday.
Adanna!!

What if she was in the car? What were those boys trying to do? They were coming out with weapons. The one with the machete was going towards the Siena driver’s side while the other was concentrating on the front of the car; perhaps he was going to break the front screen!

Alarmed, Chidi instantly opened his door and came out. “Stay here! I will be right back.” Chidi said as he moved swiftly towards the Siena. The black Honda in front of his own car was already making attempt to reverse backward and move away from the danger zone. The driver probably thought it was armed robbers in operation, but Chidi had a faint idea of what was going on.

The Omenka boy with the machete used it to forcefully hit on the driver’s window, causing it to crack; a second hit caused it to give way.

Joe was busy trying to break open the front screen.

Chidi could make out Adanna’s figure at the passenger’s side even though he was behind the car but much close to it. He could also hear her scream.

The violent youth on the driver’s side put his hand in the car, unlocked the door and opened it. He was just about to slash Daniel with his weapon when Chidi’s strong hand stopped his hand in the air.

Not expecting this Emeka quickly looked towards Chidi’s direction and angrily dragged his hand down, slashing Chidi on the left shoulder. Chidi gave him a strong punch on his cheek with his right hand causing the young man to reel backward. The punch was devastating. A second punch right beside the right eye put him out of consciousness.

At that same moment, Joe saw what was happening and made move to help his brother but was quick to see two figures walk towards the passenger side of the Siena. They opened the door and dragged the lady out. He couldn’t make out what was really going on or who they were, but his instincts told him that they were trying to pull out the girl and help Daniel escape. He believed that they were together with the fellow that was fighting with Emeka. He wouldn’t allow Daniel escape, so he rushed towards their direction.

Chinedu and Jack had seen the situation and thought they wouldn’t just stand and watch the Omenka boys hurt Adanna. Like Chinedu had predicted, the boys concentrated their attention on Daniel and not even caring about the girl on the passenger seat. But she didn’t come out to run like Chinedu had thought she would. So they decided to go take her themselves before the Omenka boy decides to harm her.

Jack saw Joe coming towards them as they were dragging the hysterical Adanna out of the car. “Hey, we mean no harm, we are just after the girl and that’s all.” He tried to be friendly.

But Joe wasn’t in the mood for making friends and luckily for him, he was much bigger than the enemy at his disposal. He wasn’t even sure he heard what the man opposite him was saying. He raised the axe up and hit Jack on the neck with its blade.

Jack, who had seen the axe coming down on him, had tried to put his assailant off balance by trying to grab him by the waist and if possible bring him down. But he had been unlucky. He lost his balance as a result of the hit and fell to the ground, blood oozed furiously from his neck.

Chinedu left the girl and rushed his partner’s attacker, they were almost of the same size and Chinedu was confident he could take on him despite being unarmed. He actually regretted not having any weapon on him though. Yet he succeeded in giving Joe a direct punch; this gave him the opportunity to kick the axe out of his hand.

They both exchanged some blows and then locked themselves in their arms before falling to the floor. While on the floor, Chinedu still had the upper hand.

“Adanna!!” Chidi called as he approached her from her left hand side.

The familiar sound of her name was much stronger this time around. She sharply looked at him as he approached her from the front side of the Siena. Some memories were beginning to surface but it came with an intense headache.

“Come with me, I am with your sister in the car. Let me take you out of here to somewhere safe.” Chidi hurriedly said.
Adanna was confused. Everything was happening so fast. She looked at the two men fighting on the ground, then to Daniel who was trying to come out of his car.

She had also remembered that the two men trying to adopt her now where the same men who were after her yesterday. She also wondered why one of the men who had blocked and attacked their vehicle had decided to rescue her from her abductors.
The sound of the approaching police siren was adding to her confusion.

“Daniel! What do we do?” She asked.

Daniel was already half way to the front of the car. Then he stopped to answer her. He had heard the athletic looking guy say something about her sister being with him. This man had rescued him from these crazy boys. Perhaps it was safe to hang around him, he thought. “Go with him, I will follow you guys behind.” Daniel instructed and went back into his car.

With that, Adanna allowed Chidi to lead her to his Toyota Camry. Quickly, Chidi got into the driver seat and drove off the scene with Daniel following the behind.

1 Like

Re: The Religion by frank317: 9:13am On May 14, 2013
There was now no denying the fact that Owerri had gone crazy!! Inspector Bassey was thinking. He had been receiving calls from top government officials and even higher ranking police officers. They were all asking the same question: what the hell is happening in your territory, right under your nose?

They had all made Bassey and his colleagues in the force look like they weren’t qualified for the job.

But Inspector Bassey wouldn’t blame them. The blood bath that had just taken place at the junction close to his station was a proof that they weren’t in control of the situation in Owerri.

He had been alerted on what was happening at the junction by his staff just at the time it was happening. They had rushed to the bloody scene and were able to arrest some of the offenders. Of course the two Omenka boys were at the fore front and he was glad they were arrested. They also arrested an unidentified young man whose blood was littered the whole place when they arrived. Information from few eye witnesses revealed that the Omenka boys attacked some group of people at the junction and the bleeding stranger was one of their victims. The first group of persons ran away in their cars while the other slipped through the crowd on foot. He had also been well informed that Daniel’s Toyota Siena was present at the scene during the fight. It was likely that these unidentified people were trying to rescue Daniel from the hands of the ruthless Omenka boys.

Now it was clear to him that Daniel had hired the hand of professional killers to kill Benson, if not, why would he seek their protection while coming to the station?

He also learnt that a Toyota Camry had driven off the scene with a lady that came out of Daniel’s car. There was another lady in the Camry. After Daniel’s lady had joined them, the driver who was also somewhat involved in the fight had driven off with Daniel following him behind.

From the description of Camry and its driver, Bassey was sure that it was Chidi his friend.

The calls he had been receiving all evening had not allowed him to think things through. Information had quickly spread all over town and even beyond because it happened very close to the government house.

Bassey felt like leaving his job and running. The pressure was too much on him.

He needed answers as soon as possible. The Omenka boys must be thoroughly interrogated. He wished the bleeding victim, who was in an undisclosed health center, was strong enough to speak so that he would correspond whatever information he gives with the information he gets from the Omenka boys. He had received information that the victim was in critical condition.

Inspector was sure that Chidi and Nkiru were either involved or present during the clash this evening? He felt a strong need to talk to his Chidi, after all he had been doing some diggings all day and had actually fed him with reliable information. It was therefore very likely that his suspicion was true.

Bassey decided to gave him a call.

“Evening Inspector, I just wanted to give you a call right now.” Chidi hastily said as he answered the call.

“I guess you want to fill me in on what is happening.” With the response from his friend, Bassey now had no doubt that he was involved.

“Yes, I will like to tell what I know but it will have to be tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow? I am afraid I don’t have such patience, besides the earlier I get the information you have, the better.” Bassey said.

“You just have to wait till tomorrow Inspector, right now our nerves have been rattled and we can’t talk to the police in such condition.”

“We? Who else is there with you?” Bassey just wanted to know the persons present wit him.

“I am here with Daniel, Adanna and Nkiru. Daniel and Adanna just escaped death while coming to your station, so you can guess the situation around here. And please do not disclose our conversation to anyone, I will tell you where we will meet and you will come alone.”

The inspector hesitated a little before replying, “Alright, I will wait for your call tomorrow then.”

“I will definitely call you in the morning. Please can you do something about the laxity of your workers? There is a mole there too, you know it but you are doing nothing about it. All this makes it difficult for the police to be trusted and that is why citizens withhold information from you. Anyway, see you tomorrow.

When the call ended Bassey thought over what Chidi had said. Yes, there was a mole in the force. Someone had alerted the Omenkas that Daniel was coming to the station and that was why there already waiting for them at the junction. He hoped that a thorough interrogation of the boys will reveal reasonable information.

About the laxity of his officers, well, that had always been a problem everybody complained about, he wished he could do something about it. He decided that he would take necessary steps after hearing what Chidi has to say tomorrow.

Well, speaking of rattled nerves, Bassey decided to let officers who were involved in the case rest for the night, he was also going to take a rest. This was necessary so that they can come out tomorrow all fresh and ready for what lies ahead. It was already almost 8pm.

He left his office and gave specific instruction that nobody, not even a police officer, speaks with the Omenka boys except he gives permission. Then the location of the bleeding unidentified victim remained undisclosed even to trusted colleagues except the officers responsible for his safety at the secret medical center he was receiving treatment.

He left for the night, hoping tomorrow would be a better day.

3 Likes

Re: The Religion by frank317: 9:19am On May 14, 2013
“That settles it, we will meet him tomorrow and I will tell him exactly what we know.” Chidi said to the three sitting with him in the room after he had finished speaking with Inspector.

The cut on his arm had been well bandaged by Nkiru after giving him a light first aid treatment. What else could she say? He was her hero and at the moment she could bow down and worship him.

She had watched him knock Daniel’s assailant out of consciousness and rescued him and Adanna out of danger. She had held her heart in her hand while watching the live movie occur before her eyes. What was her lovely kind hearted sister doing with these people? She had thought.

It was a breath of fresh air when Adanna made it to the car. She had helplessly watched those two men try to abduct her until a miracle took place and Adanna was rescued by a supposed enemy.

When Adanna got into the car, Nkiru couldn’t help but jump to the back sit and held her in a tight hug as tears of relieve flowed down her eyes. Adanna obviously wasn’t looking alright, Nkiru had noticed. Her sister was seriously acting confused; she was also in pain, a headache or something.

The whole confusing had brought about the pain she felt in Adanna’s head. Flashes of her life before Sunday came rushing into her head and overwhelming her whole cognitive process. It was just uncontrollable and she felt like fainting. Her brain was trying very hard to place Chidi and Nkiru’s face. It was like trying to remember the name of a musician but not being able to retrieve it from your memory, yet you know it is there. But in Adanna’s case, the situation was much severe.

“Those were the men that tried to hurt me at the hospital, I remember them clearly.” She had frantically said as Chidi drove out of the scene. Adanna had held unto her forehead with her right palms. “Oh, my head… I feel like fainting.”

Nkiru allowed her to rest on her shoulder and hushed her to be quiet and Chidi drove them home with Daniel behind them.
“What in God’s name what that all about?” Chidi asked as they all settled in the girls’ home.

Nkiru saw the bleeding in his arm; she allowed Adanna to lie down comfortable on the long chair in the sitting room and went in to get the first aid kit.

While she was out, she could over hear Daniel tell Chidi the story of how he met Adanna and their journey so far. Nkiru joined them and went ahead to dress Chidi’s wound while they listened to Daniel.

“Wow,” Chidi exclaimed. He had allowed Nkiru to help him take off his blood stained T-shirt while his white singlet covered his body. “Who killed Benson and why are those men after Adanna?”

“Adanna said she remembered them… how then were they able to know you guys were going to the station?” Nkiru asked, she was still busy on Chidi’s arm.

“I am awed myself, a lot of people know a lot about us and I feel naked. The police knew I was watching the Omenka Plaza, and they also knew I was with Adanna. Anyone who might have killed Benson knew about my wife and kid…”

“We told the police that you were watching the plaza and was probably with Adanna. While the police couldn’t do their work properly with the excuse that they were busy, I and Nkiru got busy and we found out a lot of things.” Chidi cut into Daniel’s complaint. He went ahead to explain to them how they got their information and who told them what they learned.

“Okay, I am almost sure that the Omenka boys have and informant. They killed a witness before the police could reach him and they knew that we were coming to the station, the question sill remains… who are those men after Adanna? How did they know we were coming to the station and who killed Benson and put in information that might implicate me?” Chidi asked.

Adanna moaned on the chair and Daniel stood up and went to her.

“She’s been complaining of headache all the way home.” Nkiru was very concerned about her sister’s health.

“I will go get her drug, I will be right back.” Daniel stood up and went to get the drug he bought last night. They had left it in the car amidst all that hassles. He came back a few seconds later with the drug.

Adanna sat up to take her drug, “I can now somehow remember what happened on Sunday evening. She weakly said. “I mean, the memory is vague but… well, when I came out of the saloon, I saw them and remembered that they had followed me all the way to the saloon. I didn’t think it was anything to bother until I left that saloon and they still watched and followed me. I was alarmed and started walking faster. I think that they noticed I had seen them and decided to get me, I started to run…” she held unto her head as she tried to remember, “it was a Sunday evening and the street was scanty, but I noticed an opened shop and tried to go inside when I tripped and hit my head on the stair case… I don’t know what happened next.”

“We learnt that you were brought in by some good people to the hospital, perhaps when you fell, the owners of the opened shop came out to help and the men after you didn’t get the opportunity to hurt or grab you. But who are they? Why are they bent on getting you?”

“I don’t know, I woke up on Monday morning in a hospital room, there were three other patients in the room… I think a frightening female sound woke me up, but the other patients were still sleeping. I got up, wondering why I was here, and opened the door. I saw two nurses on the floor and two men were harassing a third lady nurse. They were asking her for someone. They noticed my hospital room door open and saw me when they looked towards my direction. “There she is!!” they said and violently shoved the nurse aside and came after me. I ran out of the room towards the opposite direction. It led me to the back yard of the hospital and from there I was able to exit the compound from the side of the building. They followed me until I ran into Daniel’s car. I have never seen them in my life before and I don’t know why they were trying to harm me.”

“They are more organized than we think, and I am having a strong feeling that they murdered Benson and pinned it on me. Maybe they did it to get to Adanna. It is obvious that they know more about us that we can tell.” Daniel said thoughtfully.

“Then we have to talk to the police, tell them what we know and then decide the next thing to do.” Chidi said.

Just at the mention of the word Police, the inspector called.

“Nice, I hope he will keep to his promise not to tell anyone.” Nkiru said after Chidi was through with talking to Inspector Bassey. From the analysis that had been made, she didn’t trust anybody, not even the police, anymore.
“No he won’t do that.” Chidi trusted his police friend and knew what he was capable of. “Alright we all have to relax and take a break until we speak with him tomorrow. I will call him very early perhaps we can meet here or any other place. Meanwhile let us get something to eat.” Chidi said

Daniel stood up “Stay with the girls, let me go and get us some food,” he said and headed straight for the door.
“Alright, just be careful” Chidi said.

The drug Adanna took helped in calming her nerve; she soon started feeling sleepy.

“Poor man, imagine losing his wife and kid to that rascal’s recklessness?” Nkiru said as Daniel closed the door behind her. She was still sitting close to Chidi. She wanted him to wrap his strong hand around her and comfort her.

Chidi was tired, he rested his back on the chair and allowed her to rest on his chest, “He seems not to be getting enough of all these emotional traumas. Now he is being blamed for murder and his life is in danger.”

“You rescued the day you know… you are the hero of the day and we all should thank you for that.” Nkiru softly said.
Chidi chuckled, he was glad the day ended just as it did. It could have been worst. And he was also glad to have her around him in such a happy mood.

They remained in that position until Daniel came back, Chidi was almost sleeping off.

Adanna was woken up and they all had dinner together.

After dinner, Nkiru took her sister into the room and came out.

“She is really tired and wants to just sleep… I want to go take a shower, so…”

“Don’t worry; we will make ourselves comfortable here. Chidi cut in.

“Okay,” she walked to him and gave him a light kiss on his lips, “Thank you for everything.” she said good night to them as she walked out of the sitting room.

Chidi and Daniel made themselves comfortable while the feeling of Nkiru’s kiss lingered on Chidi’s lips. It was a good feeling that nudged his head to sleep.

1 Like

Re: The Religion by frank317: 9:24am On May 14, 2013
Priest had already sensed that the mission had gone wrong even before Chinedu came back. But he didn’t have any idea how wrong it had gone until he saw Chinedu.

The young man was fagged out and dejected. He had seen his most trusted friend and partner got slashed by the ruthless axe of the Omenka boy. He felt guilty for leaving Joe to bleed to death while he escaped for his life. He also felt selfish.

Priest had calmed him down and listened to him tell how it all went.

He had failed once again. Adanna had won.

His eyes became blood shot and veins threatened to tear out of his skin. He felt nothing but a tidal wave of rage run through his whole body.

If Joe had now bled to death and was under police custody then investigations could lead to him. But he wasn’t afraid that he might be caught, he was only afraid that he might be caught before getting hold of Adanna, that meant he wouldn’t be able to r.ape and kill her. With that, his mission on earth would never be finally fulfilled.

He looked at Chinedu. The young man was stressed out.

“We have to leave here immediately. We will stay the night over at my house but before then call Hammer, Giant John, Ibe, and Biggy. We will have an important meeting at my home tomorrow morning.” Priest’s look was intense, “Hell is going to let loose tomorrow. I will turn this town upside down until I get hold of Adanna. As for the Omenka family… they will feel a piece of my wrath.”

“What do we do about Joe?”

“There is nothing we can do for him for now. We will just hope he wouldn’t be persuaded to say anything that might implicate us. For now we will only concentrate on getting hold of Adanna. She is a threat to me and The Religion. Have you asked yourself why it seems so impossible to get hold of her? Isn’t this the first time you guys are failing on your missions? We will think about Joe once Adanna is caught.”

Chinedu nodded in agreement. But he wondered what plan Priest had that would ensure they catch the girl despite the possibility of having the police on their tail.

He was also beginning to think that getting hold of Adanna was impossible.

Priest was ready to give up his life just to kill Adanna and the time was now or never. He had given himself three days and tomorrow, he must accomplish his mission, come what may.

3 Likes

Re: The Religion by frank317: 9:26am On May 14, 2013
alright guys, chapter 8 ends here.
i want to appreciate u all for being there. without u all, i wouldnt have gotten this far. now i am sure that i can really finish this story that had been vague in my head all these while... but how could i have done it without u guys.

ok, we are still moving ahead.

2 Likes

Re: The Religion by Lyzbet: 9:36am On May 14, 2013
Frank, you used Benson in places where you were supposed to use Daniel. Great update. *Following like snail and its shell*
Re: The Religion by frank317: 10:15am On May 14, 2013
[qu

Damex333: Mistake no plenty, but i saw this daniel is at the driver's side not passenger.

But all through d movie story sweet wella o.

Rap maestro: Few typos I noticed
> was already making attempt to revise backward.... REVERSE
> ''come with me, I am with your sister in the car, Let me take _ out of here to somewhere safe''... YOU
>He also learned that a Toyota Camry had driven off the scene... LEARNT, correct me if I'm wrong though

thanks guys for pointing these errors out... i have effected the corrections.
Re: The Religion by Joy4mi(f): 11:46am On May 14, 2013
great job frank. u are always on point. cheers
Re: The Religion by Emeralddan(f): 11:53am On May 14, 2013
Kudos frank the story keeps getting better....waiting for the next update
Re: The Religion by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 14, 2013
Mistake no plenty, but i saw this
the violent youth on the passenger's side put his hand in the car, unlocked the door and opened it. If was just about to slash daniel with his weapon
daniel is at the driver's side not passenger.

Re: The Religion by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 14, 2013
Wow! Action, mystery, thriller, romance etc. . . .all in one. . Suweet!

And Thanks for the lengthy update uncle Frank smiley
Re: The Religion by oyestephen(m): 1:27pm On May 14, 2013
Chidi will never forget that kiss...
some typos here and there but could be fixed....
It seems this story will end soon..
Re: The Religion by oyestephen(m): 1:28pm On May 14, 2013
Br3nd4: Wow! Action, mystery, thriller, romance etc. . . .all in one. . Suweet!

do you need long man dictionary for more words ?
Re: The Religion by Rapmaestro(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2013
Few typos I noticed
> ''come with me, I am with your sister in the car, Let me take _ out of here to somewhere safe''... YOU
>He also learned that a Toyota Camry had driven off the scene... LEARNT, correct me if I'm wrong though
Re: The Religion by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 14, 2013
frank3.16:
alright guys, chapter 8 ends here.
i want to appreciate u all for being there. without u all, i wouldnt have gotten this far. now i am sure that i can really finish this story that had been vague in my head all these while... but how could i have done it without u guys.

ok, we are still moving ahead.

cheesy. He has done it again. Weldon Frank. Good job!
Re: The Religion by frank317: 5:53pm On May 14, 2013
thanks for ur criticism... i believe i am getting better through ur help. emmm pls can u guys give me till Thursday to update? thanks
Re: The Religion by frank317: 5:54pm On May 14, 2013
Rap maestro: Few typos I noticed
Damex333: Mistake no plenty, but i saw this daniel is at the driver's side not passenger.

thnks for pointing these corrections out... i have effected them
Re: The Religion by frank317: 5:55pm On May 14, 2013
Br3nd4: Wow! Action, mystery, thriller, romance etc. . . .all in one. . Suweet!

just blow me a kiss and i will be high all the way
Re: The Religion by frank317: 5:57pm On May 14, 2013
Joy4mi: great job frank. u are always on point. cheers

tank u joy... i take a bow

Emerald dan: Kudos frank the story keeps getting better....waiting for the next update

thanx... the update will come on thursday
Re: The Religion by Rapmaestro(m): 5:59pm On May 14, 2013
frank3.16:
thanks for ur criticism... i believe i am getting better through ur help. emmm pls can u guys give me till Thursday to update? thanks
no problem
Re: The Religion by princesa(f): 6:50pm On May 14, 2013
nice......cool
its wrath not wrought. i think
Re: The Religion by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 14, 2013
oyestephen:
do you need long man dictionary for more words ?

Nah i'll pass tongue

frank3.16:

just blow me a kiss and i will be high all the way

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss there you go wink
Re: The Religion by Rapmaestro(m): 7:12pm On May 14, 2013
princesa: nice......cool
madam, how are u?
Re: The Religion by frank317: 7:38pm On May 14, 2013
Br3nd4:

Nah i'll pass tongue

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss there you go wink

thanks my dear
Re: The Religion by frank317: 7:39pm On May 14, 2013
princesa: nice......cool

point taken sweetheart and correction effected
Re: The Religion by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 14, 2013
Guys abeg inside ds "The Religion" and "The Tenth Generation"... Which s best? Lets vote... Am loving ds dis piece. Good job Frank
Re: The Religion by frank317: 9:00pm On May 14, 2013
Candis009: Guys abeg inside ds "The Religion" and "The Tenth Generation"... Which s best? Lets vote... Am loving ds dis piece. Good job Frank

ahhh... ok if i have to vote first. wait for it....................... Tenth generation. i have something similar to that in mind and i will start once am through with this... its going to be titled "secrets of the Gods" or "The last Outcast"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 / Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) / Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.