Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,947 members, 7,873,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

The Religion - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Religion (50530 Views)

In Defence Of Religion - Pt 1. [The Necessity Of Religion In Churches And Homes] / Why Yoruba Movies Promotes Traditional Religion Ethics Than Xtians And Islamic? / Teach Yourself The Philosophy Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Religion by Nobody: 1:07am On May 20, 2013
Luvmi, i understand ur view of point, but did u hear wat daniel said "tell me about urself" and she started. Then he said something abt boyfrnd indirectly asking 4 boyfrnd. And she said no. Dont u think she wud jez av a flash back of wat happened that almost got her raped immediately? And smiled lyk "let me tell ds guy ds thing sef,i no dey lyk tell person b4, if told me things also" and vola she narrated. Though there are many coincidence in d story, but ds coincidence can be justified. D inspector part also can jez av a wild guess dat a witness was murdered d nyt b4 been interrogated? Dat can make him av guess abt mole in d force. Hand dey pain me jor.

Luvmi, bro frank don confess 2 me 4 back door o. We shall soon come 2 ur house so we can bring d fat envelope and plentiful colanut.

1 Like

Re: The Religion by luvmijeje(f): 3:26am On May 20, 2013
Lol @Frank, Candis, Damex na no serious o. Bride price deh expensive for our place o.
Oya lets move on, I definitely have learnt from your comments.
Re: The Religion by frank317: 8:22am On May 20, 2013
Nice one Damexx
@kunklushun(this ur name...) And phatkemi, nie to know u are there.

Luvmi, I am equal to the task, infact d more xpensive d bride price, d more I can't resist u my darlin.

Alright guy... Almost had writers block, but I took sometime out alone and engaged my brain with just two bottles of Star. Guess what, I and my brain came to a decision on what nxt to do.
Pls can I be permitted to update on wednesday? If so, wednesday it shall be then.
Pls guys keep the comments coming. Where is Larry nw? I didn't hear from u again
Re: The Religion by Rapmaestro(m): 10:08am On May 20, 2013
*YAWNS* back from hibernation... Frank, as from now, I'll be looking closely at your write ups for mistakes. It seems that's what u want us to be doing for u.
Re: The Religion by Eneze1(f): 10:45am On May 20, 2013
I can't but comment on this, this is well written, just try to look out for some little mistakes but all the same this is good
Re: The Religion by princesa(f): 2:59pm On May 20, 2013
stories great for me...
just that those typos create 'noise' for me, (using the communications term)...
but do not make this people get so close to the truth with their guesses......they aren't that wise...

my opinion, lets move onsmiley

#and rap, i dey fine, i see your greeting, i wonder why #
Re: The Religion by imonpoint(f): 6:34pm On May 20, 2013
Nice work Frank. I av faith in u goin places with your art cos u are talented. Your stories are deep with moderate twists to spice things up. I'm usually not one to post on NL but u wow me d second time, the first was tenth generation( sory I'm one of dos chop clean mouth, I hardly make comments). All d best. Pls keep d update coming
Re: The Religion by Rapmaestro(m): 4:45pm On May 21, 2013
princesa: stories great for me...
just that those typos create 'noise' for me, (using the communications term)...
but do not make this people get so close to the truth with their guesses......they aren't that wise...

my opinion, lets move onsmiley

#and rap, i dey fine, i see your greeting, i wonder why #
Can't I say Hi? No ulterior motive though
Re: The Religion by princesa(f): 6:04pm On May 21, 2013
Rap maestro: Can't I say Hi? No ulterior motive though
okay hiwink
Re: The Religion by rofemiguwa(f): 3:44pm On May 22, 2013
Franko u promised update today don't fail o and it had beta be lonnnnngggggggggg angry.okay that said bye will check back.God is watching u in 5D grin
Re: The Religion by frank317: 4:20pm On May 22, 2013
imonpoint: Nice work Frank. I av faith in u goin places with your art cos u are talented. Your stories are deep with moderate twists to spice things up. I'm usually not one to post on NL but u wow me d second time, the first was tenth generation( sory I'm one of dos chop clean mouth, I hardly make comments). All d best. Pls keep d update coming

nice to know u are there, u can also check out cyber lover right here on nairaland. thanks.

Eneze1: I can't but comment on this, this is well written, just try to look out for some little mistakes but all the same this is good

mnnn tanks
Re: The Religion by frank317: 4:21pm On May 22, 2013
rofemiguwa: Franko u promised update today don't fail o and it had beta be lonnnnngggggggggg angry.okay that said bye will check back.God is watching u in 5D grin

yes, i promised and i surely will update, but i am not sure if it will be long enough... thanks
Re: The Religion by frank317: 4:23pm On May 22, 2013
Chapter 10

deleted

1 Like

Re: The Religion by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 22, 2013
frank3.16:

yes, i promised and i surely will update, but i am not sure if it will be long enough... thanks
Re: The Religion by frank317: 4:25pm On May 22, 2013
deleted

2 Likes

Re: The Religion by frank317: 4:26pm On May 22, 2013
Damex333:

what u de vex?
Re: The Religion by frank317: 4:29pm On May 22, 2013
deleted

2 Likes

Re: The Religion by frank317: 4:33pm On May 22, 2013
deleted

1 Like

Re: The Religion by frank317: 4:36pm On May 22, 2013
deleted

1 Like

Re: The Religion by frank317: 4:37pm On May 22, 2013
deleted

2 Likes

Re: The Religion by frank317: 4:40pm On May 22, 2013
alright guys... i hope i will be give till Saturday or Sunday to update.

i will like u guys to understand why i want more time... this is because i am now in the most difficult part of the story, any thing i do now might either make the story better or spoil it all. i therefore need time to remunerate and cope up with soothing plots. also ur feeback can serve as motivation.

thanks
Re: The Religion by oyestephen(m): 4:55pm On May 22, 2013
Ride on frank...phew....pirest and his bunch of criminals:@
Re: The Religion by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 22, 2013
Priest and his bunch of congregation. Who is going 2 save my dear adanna and nkiru from ds psyc.
Re: The Religion by Lyzbet: 5:21pm On May 22, 2013
Great update.
Note, when Daniel and Adanna were together, and he asked her about his wife. You wrote 'wired', isnt it supposed to be weird?

2 Likes

Re: The Religion by Rapmaestro(m): 7:31pm On May 22, 2013
Noticed some typos.. I'll type dat out later
Re: The Religion by frank317: 10:17pm On May 22, 2013
Rap maestro: Noticed some typos.. I'll type dat out later

Thanks for pointing that out... But Is that the most encouraging word u have to tell me?
Re: The Religion by rofemiguwa(f): 10:56pm On May 22, 2013
U didn't disappoint now am scared please no harm shud come to adanna and nkiru please and chidi too.biko
Re: The Religion by iebanehita(m): 6:06pm On May 23, 2013
Quite a lengthy update.
Enjoyin d story bt got sum questns..!

1. The raid on Omenka's palace,which was a duplex lasted for 18mins,,where u said d house was touched(burnt).

Seriously,,do u really meant 18mins,,for a duplex 2b touched??.. Evn a bungalow cn't b burnt half-way in 20mins.

Bsyds, d Priest boiz n himself were not masked.. So, der cld av bn @least an Identificatn of JUST ONE of d suspects by d survivors.

2. The Omenka boiz r known for thier notoriety n gruesome murders commited by dem. So, its possibl d deceased of d loved ones murdered by dem (Chief Orji or anyoda victim) wld want to avenged dier loss n @d same tym,,frame someboy else, (Daniel most likely).

So, dem suspectin only Daniel witout thinkin of oda families dey v wrecked havoc in, doesn't blend well per say.

Nice story Sir!!
Re: The Religion by luvmijeje(f): 6:28pm On May 23, 2013
Ghen Ghen Ghen. Frank, Frank, Frank, well done.
Every elements to be a great writer is already in you. Maybe that is why it was easier for me to critique your work.
Let us have another discussion- Blessing change his name to Priest when he was in prison. How did Adanna know he was bearing Priest?
Re: The Religion by princesa(f): 7:31pm On May 23, 2013
this happen to be one of the best chapter i have read, i didn't see any typo, am sure you did a big time editing in this update, the narrative was flawless and held me spell bound.

this is the Frank i read, who contributed in the Lucan story

welldone dearsmiley
Re: The Religion by frank317: 10:03pm On May 23, 2013
luvmijeje: Ghen Ghen Ghen. Frank, Frank, Frank, well done.
Every elements to be a great writer is already in you. Maybe that is why it was easier for me to critique your work.
Let us have another discussion- Blessing change his name to Priest when he was in prison. How did Adanna know he was bearing Priest?

Thanks luvmi, pls read the part I gave priest's brief history, he was known as priest even when he was in school and before he went to prison, infact the name was given to him in school. I totally adopted the name in prison. Adanna would have heard someone callin him that. She was close to his brother remember.
Re: The Religion by frank317: 10:26pm On May 23, 2013
iebanehita: Quite a lengthy update.
Enjoyin d story bt got sum questns..!

1. The raid on Omenka's palace,which was a duplex lasted for 18mins,,where u said d house was touched(burnt).

Seriously,,do u really meant 18mins,,for a duplex 2b touched??.. Evn a bungalow cn't b burnt half-way in 20mins.

Bsyds, d Priest boiz n himself were not masked.. So, der cld av bn @least an Identificatn of JUST ONE of d suspects by d survivors.

2. The Omenka boiz r known for thier notoriety n gruesome murders commited by dem. So, its possibl d deceased of d loved ones murdered by dem (Chief Orji or anyoda victim) wld want to avenged dier loss n @d same tym,,frame someboy else, (Daniel most likely).

So, dem suspectin only Daniel witout thinkin of oda families dey v wrecked havoc in, doesn't blend well per say.
Nice story Sir!!

Ok let me attend to this

1. Sorry I never mentioned the house was burnt down in 18 minutes, neither did I write that they were there till d house finishd burning. Remember papa's room wasn't even affected. So I expected readers to guess correctly that the whole house didn't burn down.

2. They couldn't remember anyone they had hurt recently that would take such a drastic action. I thought I pointed that. Remember, they were careful to cover their tracks after any attack. They were known more for notoriety(I mean as a very stubborn family) their drug activities was even a secret. They were more of stubborn thugs and didn't go around showing everybody they were murderers. That was why they had to kill the withness just to cover their tracks. People disliked and were afraid of them but not enough for such masacre.
There was also no indication that orji's family knew who kill orji.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 / The Murder Case- A short story / Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.