Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices (30865 Views)

Sokoto Poly Expel 77 Students For Exam Malpractices! / Brilliant Students And Examination Malpractices / Exam Malpractices In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Afritop(m): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
NOW THAT THEY CONSCIOUSLY EXPOSED THEIR TACTICS, THE SPECIAL CENTRES, JAMB MALPRACTICERS AND IMPERSONATORS WILL LEARN A LOT FROM THESE AND WILL BE MORE CAREFUL TO OVERCOME THE EXAMS NEXT YEAR
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Fynestboi: 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ezegozie: I changed my paper type in all the 4 subjects i wrote. Inshort i don't even know my original paper type. The paper i carry come back no be even my own.

But my BIBLE tells me not to fear ARROWS that fly in afternoon or BEASTS that wonders at night!

Moreover i am a born again wey sabi pray very well. right now i will enter FASTING and PRAYER for angels to change back my paper type back to my original one wey i KNOW EVEN SABI
c dis one ooo mogbe so na God tell u to get involve in malpractice? Afta usng d runs u cum dey pray to God... U guys ve really turn dis GOD to magicians.. Tufia..
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Igwe9(m): 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
The question should be, is there a way to find out the paper type given to an individual during marking, is the paper type written against your name/exam number during the exam?
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by davida222(m): 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
grin hmmmm.
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by otodeluxe(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
The OP is dumb for intimidating me and God will punish JAMB if this is true. Becos in my exam [color=#990000][/color]sheet there was no Geography instead they "JAMB" gave me duplicated Biology papers so I had to borrow from someone who was offering Geography.

Please I hope this is not true. angry
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by aladdin001(m): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
Nice move.
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by bory09(m): 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
Na suicide be that. If jamb no wan craze make them no try ham. Becos if they do ham na die be that and i don dey old wetin i go tell my mama my papa my bros sef. Jamb i beg no try ham. And if you try it we will charge jamb to court because why will jamb do something without telling us they think say na because we wan read we buy form if them no know na becos expo we buy form.
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Fynestboi: 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by mayorall(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2013

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Fynestboi: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
bory09: Na suicide be that. If jamb no wan craze make them no try ham. Becos if they do ham na die be that and i don dey old wetin i go tell my mama my papa my bros sef. Jamb i beg no try ham. And if you try it we will charge jamb to court because why will jamb do something without telling us they think say na because we wan read we buy form if them no know na becos expo we buy form.
c naija student, so u expect jamb to tell u guys can look 4 alternative... Dis una expo had been reveal to jamb even b4 d exam date.. Dose of una wey dey here "koko inu iwe iroyin" u wuld undastand wat am saying. So jamb fail to change d questn instead dey gv ref no to all jambites just to deal wit dose expo carrier...
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by gallantwhite(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
otodeluxe: The OP is dumb for intimidating me and God will punish JAMB if this is true. Becos in my exam [color=#990000][/color]sheet there was no Geography instead they "JAMB" gave me duplicated Biology papers so I had to borrow from someone who was offering Geography.

Please I hope this is not true. angry
you are right the same with me they duplicated my biology into paper(I and U) without geography i had to borrow geography from some one through my invilators.
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Stegomiah: 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2013
Dainnif:
what of you?

Gbagaun! Lyk criosly, A̶̲̥̅♏ very sure if U̶̲̥̅̊ wrote d jst concluded jamb, U̶̲̥̅̊ must av cheated, aπϑ if not jst don't xpect much cos ur English IS̶̲̥̅ bad
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by 3kay945(m): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
bory09: Na suicide be that. If jamb no wan craze make them no try ham. Becos if they do ham na die be that and i don dey old wetin i go tell my mama my papa my bros sef. Jamb i beg no try ham. And if you try it we will charge jamb to court because why will jamb do something without telling us they think say na because we wan read we buy form if them no know na becos expo we buy form.

You must be seriously joking... grin grin grin grin
what?! shocked shocked
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by jovie50: 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2013
Dis is d new JAMB marking scheme:

For JAMBITES who wrote on Saturday, If You know your four question types does not correspond with the types"grin,I,B,U", that's quite an issue.

Simply saying for Candidates who answered 2 subjects of same type e.g, (DIBB, DBII, DDIB, UDII, UUBI) and the rests, then you really have
some problems, as chances of RELEASING RESULTS OF SUCH CANDIDATES ARE LESS, because every student who took the exam
has 4 types, consisting of a random combination of the Jamb registrars name (DIBU).

You might be ready to explain where the last alphabet went to and where the "double alphabet" came from.

What do you believe you would score this Year!!!!

4 Likes

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by duwell(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2013
All of u believing dis bloggger ar dull heads.
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Fynestboi: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2013
duwell: All of u believing dis bloggger ar dull heads.
wit u
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Eastcoast33(m): 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
Please I didnnt seem to get the post what dooes it mean to change paper type please ooo my baby gal wrote dis exams and she has to make it ooooo
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
There is am element of truth in most rumour, in other words there is no smoke without fire, all expo dealers should beware!
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by nefia: 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2013
[quote author=tnk God i did nt change
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
jovie50: Dis is d new JAMB marking scheme:

For JAMBITES who wrote on Saturday, If You know your four question types does not correspond with the types"grin,I,B,U", that's quite an issue.

Simply saying for Candidates who answered 2 subjects of same type e.g, (DIBB, DBII, DDIB, UDII, UUBI) and the rests, then you really have
some problems, as chances of RELEASING RESULTS OF SUCH CANDIDATES ARE LESS, because every student who took the exam
has 4 types, consisting of a random combination of the Jamb registrars name (DIBU).

You might be ready to explain where the last alphabet went to and where the "double alphabet" came from.

What do you believe you would score this Year!!!!
EXACTLY... I THOUGHT AS MUCH
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by ismokeweed1(f): 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
Nemidav: Database ko database ni

no mind the gullible op . . . NIGERIA FIT EVER GET DATABASE ?
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by kolajoo(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
Denlightened:
I dont want to believe you deliberately commited these errors on your post.....#I just hope#
I hope so for jambite because the errors is too much.
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
habebanty: Corruption start from up, and moreover there are some candidate that there question are not completed in there question paper that was ask to interchange question in the hall, ђã†̥ will happen to them. And moreover the CBT coming are there exam going to be different or same. There Ȋ̝̊̅§ not 100 per cent sincerity in the exam. They have turn the education sector to investing channel, waec gce now 9500K Imagine and the likes. When they Ƙή☺w they are only admitting 500,000 candidate, why can't they stop selling form and closed registration. When 700,000 or 800,000 candidate as registered.

There's a trouble here.
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Carsonv(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ezegozie: I changed my paper type in all the 4 subjects i wrote. Inshort i don't even know my original paper type. The paper i carry come back no be even my own.

But my BIBLE tells me not to fear ARROWS that fly in afternoon or BEASTS that wonders at night!

Moreover i am a born again wey sabi pray very well. right now i will enter FASTING and PRAYER for angels to change back my paper type back to my original one wey i KNOW EVEN SABI
abeg go and prepare for your next jamb. prayer warrior ni praying mantheis ko
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by simplifier(f): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
hardbody:

Another cheat seeking solace in consolation
See who is trying to play the boy is gud
and how sure are you i even wrote d exam?
lest i forget, u wont get additional mark for not changing ur paper type.
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Uchechrist06(m): 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
My own case is diff hia bt i pray God wil see me tru. My booklet contained only 2 subjects (english n lit) instead of 4 subjects i register 4 (english,lit,govt n CRS) wen i reported d invigilator hav 2 tier out d missin papers 4m anoda pesin 4 me.
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Smayee: 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2013
Even jamb examinerz themselves are incompetence..i sat for the jamb and read enough to pass the exam but i was disappointed by found literature questions on my english from question 21 to 35..i am a science student on noticing that i called the attention the invigitator 2confirm which he agreed..my question is either they have plan to fail us becus of avalibility of enuf institution or their undirectional..i want nairaland to help ask them this...thanks.
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by yemstrad(f): 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
Igwe.:
The question should be, is there a way to find out the paper type given to an individual during marking, is the paper type written against your name/exam number during the exam?

Have you taken time out to check the last 3 digits of the Examination Number on your photo card, compare it with your Seat Number and the number pasted on your question paper booklet? This is exactly the sequence that would have been programmed to track your paper types. thanks.
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
yemstrad:

Have you taken time out to check the last 3 digits of the Examination Number on your photo card, compare it with your Seat Number and the number pasted on your question paper booklet? This is exactly the sequence that would have been programmed to track your paper types. thanks.
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by oche42: 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
infact u must b very stupid 4 postin diz!!,NA UR FADA B DIBU ABI? ;Dinfact u must b very stupid 4 postin diz!!,NA UR FADA B DIBU ABI?
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by imotal(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
If that is true I we love that. Because in my centre I have people like that. Invigilator are the one watching the inspector if there are coming for the student. Only God can heal our land from corruption. Now student don't study what there do now is just facebook, 2go and pay for expos. God is seen you, if the jamb official cannot see you.

And if this is how your English is, I doubt if you will make it, my dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Universities Disagree With Government’s Ban On Foreign Students’ Families / FG Sets 18 Years As Minimum Entry Age Into Tertiary Institutions / Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.