Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices (30866 Views)

Sokoto Poly Expel 77 Students For Exam Malpractices! / Brilliant Students And Examination Malpractices / Exam Malpractices In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Drhenrysaint(m): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
jamb biko ooooo
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by KelvinC1(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
You burnt several candles to read for JAMB.. You scored 261.. And In the post UME you got 72%.. Just because you didnt have godfather or you didnt give bribe cos you have no MONEY.. You were not meritly given the admission.. You have to wait again till another wasteful year to come.. Very painful and bitter.. Please be sincere and truthful.. Tell me.. Which kind malpractice and corruption pass that type wickedness again..? In abroad is NOT so.. To change the youth.. The leaders must be changed.. People write for other big men kids and politian get the question papers for their children before the d day of the exam.. So why are you forcefully trying to oppress the poor.. Bullshit.. Jamb body itself are the main malpractice.. My number is 08038036200 facebook.. Abramkelvin Adoyii Jnr.. Always be truthful.. My neighbour sold his goat just to buy Jamb form for the daughter.. JAMB she got 249 post jamb she got 60%.. Just for sociology she was denied admission .. 9ja WHY.?

1 Like

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by tonididdy(m): 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
meet nairaland babes and gents in PICTURES here

www.nairaland.com/1269423/nairaland-post-best-pic-day
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by KelvinC1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
You burnt several candles to read for JAMB.. You scored 261.. And In the post UME you got 72%.. Just because you didnt have godfather or you didnt give bribe cos you have no MONEY.. You were not meritly given the admission.. You have to wait again till another wasteful year to come.. Very painful and bitter.. Please be sincere and truthful.. Tell me.. Which kind malpractice and corruption pass that type wickedness again..? In abroad is NOT so.. To change the youth.. The leaders must be changed.. People write for other big men kids and politian get the question papers for their children before the d day of the exam.. So why are you forcefully trying to oppress the poor.. Bullshit.. Jamb body itself are the main malpractice.. My number is 08038036200 facebook.. Abramkelvin Adoyii Jnr.. Always be truthful.. My neighbour sold his goat just to buy Jamb form for the daughter.. JAMB she got 249 post jamb she got 60%.. Just for sociology she was denied admission .. 9ja WHY.?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Sezua(m): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2013
oga4rill: If that is true I we love that. Because in my centre I have people like that. Invigilator are the one watching the inspector if there are coming for the student. Only God can heal our land from corruption. Now student don't study what there do now is just facebook, 2go and pay for expos. God is seen you, if the jamb official cannot see you.
..chei..and this is a jambite...
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Sezua(m): 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
Kelvin C: You burnt several candles to read for JAMB.. You scored 261.. And In the post UME you got 72%.. Just because you didnt have godfather or you didnt give bribe cos you have no MONEY.. You were not meritly given the admission.. You have to wait again till another wasteful year to come.. Very painful and bitter.. Please be sincere and truthful.. Tell me.. Which kind malpractice and corruption pass that type wickedness again..? In abroad is NOT so.. To change the youth.. The leaders must be changed.. People write for other big men kids and politian get the question papers for their children before the d day of the exam.. So why are you forcefully trying to oppress the poor.. Bullshit.. Jamb body itself are the main malpractice.. My number is 08038036200 facebook.. Abramkelvin Adoyii Jnr.. Always be truthful.. My neighbour sold his goat just to buy Jamb form for the daughter.. JAMB she got 249 post jamb she got 60%.. Just for sociology she was denied admission .. 9ja WHY.?
i dnt agree wit u....u bother to check d score of odas given admission?
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by jayjayholy(m): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
aint possible for jamb to dictate d change of paper type,,,jambito dat change their paper type shouln't b afraid cuz jamb dnt have d fucking time to be checking each person paper type before marking....wishing all of you success in ur jamb....250 nd above

1 Like

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by maryjane2000: 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2013
oputolitual!!!

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by prebest4: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2013
acekid100: Taaah! . . . . Me i no believe joor! . . . .
.stf jamb angry
.u most belv na
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Emmafrancis: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
their papa ear well well. Dem wan come form smart now abi.
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Boladearo(m): 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
dis can,t be tru, b'cos if it is, i would have leak b4 d exam was conduct, and what is d source for this news gan, abi u just think that wat will happen, i pray it not tru, or else atleast 1million of the candidate will fall a victim
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Slimcurtis1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
I dodge that in jesus name amen.no matter what i must get admission this year.
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by mayorall(m): 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
The Unified Tertiary Matriculation
Examination (UTME) was, Saturday, held in
Lagos State amid delay in capturing the
candidates’ biometric data, malpractices,
and shortage of question papers.
The examination started in Yewa Junior High
School, Diary Farm, Agege, Ikotun High
School, Government Technical College,
Ikotun and Igando Community High School,
around 10: 00am, an hour behind official
starting time.
When Sunday Vanguard visited some centres
in the state, some candidates were seen
shortly before the commencement of the
examination copying supposedly answers
from their cell phones into small sheets of
papers, which they hid in secluded parts of
their body including their private parts to
beat security officers.
Also, some clever ones went into the
examination halls with their cell phones
making it easy for them to cheat.
Our correspondent at Vetland Senior High
School in Ifako-Ijaiye Local Government
Area witnessed officials tackling the
challenge of biometric screening of
candidates within the scheduled time. The
chief examiner at the centre, who simply
identified herself as Mrs Olajide, had to
announce to those affected and who had
earlier been screened manually to go into
classrooms within their examination
numbers to settle down. While the exam was
going on, she went round to announce that
every candidate should ensure to do
biometric screening before leaving the exam
hall.
An official of Nigerian Security and Civil
Defence Corps screening candidates for the
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination
at the African Church Grammer School Ita-
Eko, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Saturday.
“These are some of the candidates that the
machine could not capture their data and we
cannot continue to waste time on them. That
is why I asked them to go in first while the
official will go round to do their biometric
capturing later,” she said.
There was also a situation of candidates not
having all their subjects combination in one
booklet and there was no left over questions
papers across subject combination.
Some candidates who had economics,
chemistry, government as subjects
combination were affected.
The supervisors at some centres managed
the situation by asking affected candidates
to switch the question papers with those who
had theirs complete pending when they
would be ready to do them.
Candidates writing the UTME at the
University of Abuja, Saturday.
“And we’re able to manage the problem with
understanding,” Mr. Yekini Olawale, a
supervisor at Yewa Junior High School who
teaches at Lagos City Polytechnic, said.
On malpractices, although many supervisors
denied knowledge of any, a JAMB official in
charge of the 11 centres in Ikotun/Idimu
area said that over 30 candidates were
caught cheating in exam hall and that some
invigilators aided the practice such that he
had to re-arrange some of the invigilators at
Comprehensive College, Ikotun, having
suspected foul play.
www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/jamb-holds-amid-malpractices-in-lagos/

Please how will this people answers form DIBU...
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by sigidporte(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
why being that strict this year??
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Ortarico(m): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
Yeparipa, if dis is true na im b sey i don DIED!!!
But no b my fault na, wen me don write jamb 2ce witout expo, get low marks but score high 4 post-jamb nd afta dem bin combine d 2 na decimal mark dey ja me, na im i kan sey make ha do am as odas bin dey do so dat e go b as im dey b (my confession). Cos mst efficos dey runs jamb nd alxo bin dey scr high 4 p-jamb. . . . .
But wait oo, @op nd oda bak-up sources if na jst unverifyd assumptns una take dey make mahn pikin piss 4 bdy, thunder f*re una mouth ooo!
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by mekulonaire(m): 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
sagaciousblog: Did you border checking urs? u r begining a noun with a small letter and do u improve english or u improve on English? mtsheeew!
tell him plzz,Do tell him more::::::::: lwkm
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by mekulonaire(m): 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
sagaciousblog: Did you border checking urs? u r begining a noun with a small letter and do u improve english or u improve on English? mtsheeew!
tell him plzz,Do tell him more::::::::
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Rick9(m): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
oga4rill: If that is true I we love that. Because in my centre I have people like that. Invigilator are the one watching the inspector if there are coming for the student. Only God can heal our land from corruption. Now student don't study what there do now is just facebook, 2go and pay for expos. God is seen you, if the jamb official cannot see you.
[size=48pt] This your post give me headache as i dey try to read am, cos i dont understand it at all.
[/size]
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Johnnycife(m): 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
i believe it's part of GEJ's transformation agender. And all you guys that are affected try not to involve in malpractice next year, and for those of you who don't believe wait till you see your result
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
Sezua:
i dnt agree wit u....u bother to check d score of odas given admission?
If I slap u eh...olodo
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
Guy na job jor! Big tym. Jamb cnt store up 2 1.7 mill. Candid8's p.Type on dia data base jor. Dat dia quack pentium 1 system. Abeg no cum put fear 4 our mynd
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Madawaki01(m): 4:00am On May 01, 2013
Corlah: if dis tin happen eh i go just dey laf even though am guilty bt sincerely na only 4 eco. I do d tin i no like dat subject especially when it comes in obj format.
so i hav a partner...OMG..I HATE ECONOMICS ESP D OBJ
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Abjcom(m): 7:07am On May 01, 2013
Please hoo anybody with physics expo type D, pls text it to me I want to compare it with mine.
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by akinkk(m): 7:34am On May 01, 2013
Kasala don burst...omo see gobe
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Rapwiz(m): 7:48am On May 01, 2013
If dis tin na true mehn me cos just faint!! Cos all the bullet they send for me na differened paper type..wahala dey ooh[color=#770077][/color]
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by dokimo: 8:18am On May 01, 2013
Jamb xelf dey fuckup, dose pple wey dem talk say they wan do dual, na ppt dem do last! So niqqaz don't just think jamb will outsmart dose dat did runz! Na 50/50 qame
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by lastbornno: 8:39am On May 01, 2013
Chaiiii....make we no deceive ourself...Jamb can do it with d Serial No on the question Paper....ewoooooooo
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by julius2825(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2013
Teenage Money: JAMB Just Released The Tactics they will Use In Finding Out Those Involved In Exams Malpractice in the Just concluded UTME Exam!!!

According the JAMB, they stored the paper types of each student that participated in the just concluded UTME Exam in their Database...

Unlike other years where students can just change their paper type and go away with it, This Year, JAMB will mark your papers according to the paper type they stored in their database for you...

This implies that if your original type was "Paper Type U" and You changed to "Paper Type I" They wont Mark your paper with they type you provided rather they will mark your paper according to paper type U...

http://myexamtutor..com/2013/04/jamb-releases-tactics-to-deal-with.html
come on,its not a confirmed fact,in my hall,there was someone, who's question paper was not complete,and the invigilator gave to the person another person's question paper.sotherefor the paper type must change.
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Ortarico(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2013
lastbornno: Chaiiii....make we no deceive ourself...Jamb can do it with d Serial No on the question Paper....ewoooooooo

na wa 4 una ooo. . . .where una c serial no on d questns? Take tym
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Sharingan: 11:22am On May 01, 2013
jovie50: Dis is d new JAMB marking scheme:

For JAMBITES who wrote on Saturday, If You know your four question types does not correspond with the types"grin,I,B,U", that's quite an issue.

Simply saying for Candidates who answered 2 subjects of same type e.g, (DIBB, DBII, DDIB, UDII, UUBI) and the rests, then you really have
some problems, as chances of RELEASING RESULTS OF SUCH CANDIDATES ARE LESS, because every student who took the exam
has 4 types, consisting of a random combination of the Jamb registrars name (DIBU).

You might be ready to explain where the last alphabet went to and where the "double alphabet" came from.

What do you believe you would score this Year!!!!
DIBU himself!!! I salute oooo
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by snave007(m): 12:12pm On May 01, 2013
See as dem come here dey confess their sins..God save this country!!!,students can no longer prepare diligenty,adequately and sit confidently 4 their exams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Sets 18 Years As Minimum Entry Age Into Tertiary Institutions / Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction / Lucille Terry: The 85-Year-Old Student Doing Her Fourth Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.