Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices (30863 Views)

Sokoto Poly Expel 77 Students For Exam Malpractices! / Brilliant Students And Examination Malpractices / Exam Malpractices In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by collins123(m): 9:04am On Apr 30, 2013
[size=13pt]*Who cares?*[/size]

Eating Pounded Cocoyam with Scorpion Soup

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by mexite: 10:39am On Apr 30, 2013
This is a welcome idea as it will discourage the monsterous examination malpractice especially in JAMB. But my own concern is that why doesn't JAMB just investigate the porosity in their own system that makes examination question papers to leak prior to the date of examination. This is the area I expected them to work on. Once you cut the root, the whole plant dies.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by habebanty: 10:39am On Apr 30, 2013
Corruption start from up, and moreover there are some candidate that there question are not completed in there question paper that was ask to interchange question in the hall, ђã†̥ will happen to them. And moreover the CBT coming are there exam going to be different or same. There Ȋ̝̊̅§ not 100 per cent sincerity in the exam. They have turn the education sector to investing channel, waec gce now 9500K Imagine and the likes. When they Ƙή☺w they are only admitting 500,000 candidate, why can't they stop selling form and closed registration. When 700,000 or 800,000 candidate as registered.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by trigar12(m): 10:48am On Apr 30, 2013
U guys are just scaring us with this kinda post....anyway, i don dey pray since saturday, i know GOD will hear my prayers

1 Like

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Joe50(m): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2013
chei... yawa don gas, hmmm... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry
my friend sell dis answers to many people b4 d exams, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
dat means does people own finish b dat grin grin grin
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Samelfisha(m): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2013
Chiidi: wtf... Diz had beta not be true cos am as guilty as charged! Chai... Biko God.... Change it back for me...
na God send you grin grin
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Chisco4love(m): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2013
This is fake and rumour jamb did not regulate the paper type, Which I know too well before the exam was conducted.
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Samelfisha(m): 10:53am On Apr 30, 2013
collins123: [size=13pt]*Who cares?*[/size]

Eating Pounded Cocoyam with Scorpion Soup

make i join u jawe
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by lif2uz(m): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2013
oga4rill: If that is true I we love that. Because in my centre I have people like that. Invigilator are the one watching the inspector if there are coming for the student. Only God can heal our land from corruption. Now student don't study what there do now is just facebook, 2go and pay for expos. God is seen you, if the jamb official cannot see you.

You are a suspect!
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by simplifier(f): 10:55am On Apr 30, 2013
jamb has not come out openly to say it
stop acting on assumptions
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by GentleNaaz(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2013
Cheeiiiiiiiii.... I chngd o.
JAMB una no go hold me. Any hand dat wud tink of nt marking my script acordn 2 d type i wrote, hoooollllyyyy gghhhooossstttt fiiiirrrrrreeee...... Oku gbawaaaaaaa

5 Likes

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by GentleNaaz(m): 11:09am On Apr 30, 2013
Mehlena: Thank God i didnt change o!
no b say u don pass am o
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by duwell(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2013
The story is false. Who is the JAMB officer the blogger quoted from? When did the exam officer say this?
B4 Jamb does this kind of thing they warn candidates b4 exams. No need to panick......

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by simplifier(f): 11:16am On Apr 30, 2013
Gentle Naaz: Cheeiiiiiiiii.... I chngd o.
JAMB una no go hold me. Any hand dat wud tink of nt marking my script acordn 2 d type i wrote, hoooollllyyyy gghhhooossstttt fiiiirrrrrreeee...... Oku gbawaaaaaaa
you are really funny grin grin grin,
the fire will as well consume your paper too. embarassed
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 30, 2013
My Life Is In Trouble

1 Like

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by samwizzye(m): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2013
Fake news.....how jamb wan take no say u change type....se na hand dey wan take mark or na computer..........na lie
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by 3kay945(m): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2013
what are you kids ranting about? read your books, you wont read, na so so facebook, 2go, nimbuzz, nairaland grin naijaloaded twitter, badooo etc. na go dey rotate.
up Jamb. wink
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 30, 2013
before u assert on a delicate thread like this be aware first on how authenthic it may be. Talking abt malpractices and corruption...its level is much higher among the jamb board,govt and exam officers. For example d calculator used 4 jamb is nt supposed. How can sum1 write maths wit dat sort of calculator. D financial backup for that is enough to render a generally accepted calculator but what happened...why d petty calculator? I guess someone had just cornered d money in his own pocket and ends up rendering a 1+1 calculator to d detriment of d jambites.
So let d jamb boards,govts and exam officers first bring out strategy for their own corruption b4 taking a look at d students'. And pls d thread is nt authentic and can neva be. It takes jamb a lot of money to re-program their machine and also lots of energy to mark and release result on time.
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Carsonv(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2013
Mehlena: Thank God i didnt change o!
u dey fear?
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 30, 2013
GeneralJ:

OGA, are u a dullard, they clearly said "IF YOUR PAPER IS DIFFERENT JAMB WILL NOT MARK" next time put on the right glasses before reading adn commenting,

Dude you need to sue your brain for lack of support. You dull die! Slowpoke. Its a Fact, no Hatin'
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Carsonv(m): 11:32am On Apr 30, 2013
Chiidi: wtf... Diz had beta not be true cos am as guilty as charged! Chai... Biko God.... Change it back for me...
hahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin u never start!!!
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by gunner4life(m): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2013
grin
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 30, 2013
Chukskalidon: before u assert on a delicate thread like this be aware first on how authenthic it may be. Talking abt malpractices and corruption...its level is much higher among the jamb board,govt and exam officers. For example d calculator used 4 jamb is nt supposed. How can sum1 write maths wit dat sort of calculator. D financial backup for that is enough to render a generally accepted calculator but what happened...why d petty calculator? I guess someone had just cornered d money in his own pocket and ends up rendering a 1+1 calculator to d detriment of d jambites.
So let d jamb boards,govts and exam officers first bring out strategy for their own corruption b4 taking a look at d students'. And pls d thread is nt authentic and can neva be. It takes jamb a lot of money to re-program their machine and also lots of energy to mark and release result on time.

Are you for real? '...It takes jamb a lot of money to re-program their machine and also lots of energy to mark...blah blah blah'. You do knw that Jamb has a fatter bubget than your Local Government Area right? Besides, are you aware that CALCULATORs were not allowed in the past? You should be thankful. The SMART ones don't whine over these kind of issues. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by princeFAD: 11:44am On Apr 30, 2013
After reading all the confessions from exam_fraud guilty students on this forum,I begin to think if there is a future for Nigeria in terms of anti-corruption crusade.It is these youths that would start accusing/abusing the leaders for corruption.
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by fredopayee(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2013
If u no sabi speak correct English(british english) abeg u speak pigin we go undastnd betr. Warri no dey carry last. ...
I see some murdering english while trying to correct some1 whose sentences wasn't good. Oyibo nyiri agbara....me no dey perfect either cus no be my mother tongue.
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by iamswizz(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2013
am i the only one who thinks jamb releases important infos through a reliable source and not a *blog*
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Ezegozie(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2013
I changed my paper type in all the 4 subjects i wrote. Inshort i don't even know my original paper type. The paper i carry come back no be even my own.

But my BIBLE tells me not to fear ARROWS that fly in afternoon or BEASTS that wonders at night!

Moreover i am a born again wey sabi pray very well. right now i will enter FASTING and PRAYER for angels to change back my paper type back to my original one wey i KNOW EVEN SABI
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Damma(m): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2013
Na Human Being wan mark am abi Computer.....Thread Owner U Go see action film.if result cum out.....All Dis shocked Bloggers sha.......
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by hardbody: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2013
Les: and made exams for more than 1.7million candidates but only 500k students are needed, is dat not mal.practice on their own side If they wanna stop malpractice, it starts from them but I think this news is false... Because i know somebody dat registered for literature, bible knowledge and commerce but she was given physics, chemistry and maths, so they had to give her ordinary qweshon papers dat's not hers but contain her right subjects combination, it happened to alot of ppl and there's also some one else dat his qweshon paper was not among the ones brought, they also gave him ordinary papers, so wat will happen to those ones Abeg this news na fake....

See consolation ooo.

Bros, start preparing for next year JAMB abeg. THis one you phucked up big time.
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by hardbody: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2013
simplifier: jamb has not come out openly to say it
stop acting on assumptions

Another cheat seeking solace in consolation
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Dainnif(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2013
kolajoo: Try to improve your english please.
what of you?
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by avalontony(m): 11:56am On Apr 30, 2013
o boy!!!!!......jambites plenty for nairaland oooooo!!!!!........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Universities Disagree With Government’s Ban On Foreign Students’ Families / Lucille Terry: The 85-Year-Old Student Doing Her Fourth Degree / Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.