Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:51 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (431405 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2013
good evening to all. am Leonard and i am a selectee please is it true that they dont accept statement of result? except the one from ministry. please you guys should let me know

please am waiting reply
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 8:34pm On May 05, 2013
virginofafrica: good evening to all. am Leonard and i am a selectee please is it true that they dont accept statement of result? except the one from ministry. please you guys should let me know

please am waiting reply

Are you from Nigeria?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2013
please do i need to send along the police report,the doctor report and the re-national birth certificate, along with my passport with my DS 230 and DSP 122 at once ?

please i want answer. as God will make us a success
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 8:39pm On May 05, 2013
yes. am from edo state Nigeria
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 8:41pm On May 05, 2013
virginofafrica: yes. am from edo state Nigeria

That is a lie o. They will accept your WAEC certificate. You must have 5 credits.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 8:47pm On May 05, 2013
cindybella: Still thinking about it justwise but I can write him invitation to come visit me if am granted a visa
He who has ears should use it to heed to warnings! You heard justwise clear, dont try it. You go cryoo! Pls study DV2013 winners meet here trend n you see many who have been in your suituations acted contrary to pple advice n have received sledge hammer on their head. Dont fall Such had i knw Victim.......Read that trend from page 50 to 650
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cindybella: 8:53pm On May 05, 2013
Are you saying that he can't visit me thoo
Journi2America: He who has ears should use it to heed to warnings! You heard justwise clear, dont try it. You go cryoo! Pls study DV2013 winners meet here trend n you see many who have been in your suituations acted contrary to pple advice n have received sledge hammer on their head. Dont fall Such had i knw Victim.......Read that trend from page 50 to 650
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 8:55pm On May 05, 2013
virginofafrica: please do i need to send along the police report,the doctor report and the re-national birth certificate, along with my passport with my DS 230 and DSP 122 at once ?

@ Virginio, if i am in your suituation, i will take my time to study my seniors forum. DV2013 winner meet here on nairaland from 0 to the latter page.....so that i can sail well to the US..........Men bend down search n read it.! Then u wil understand everytin you need to knw.........police report, medicals all na during your interview that is when secon notification letter(2NL) is sent to U..........Pls take time to read that trend, then you will be glad you did it!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 8:58pm On May 05, 2013
virginofafrica: please do i need to send along the police report,the doctor report and the re-national birth certificate, along with my passport with my DS 230 and DSP 122 at once ?

@ Virginio, if i am in your suituation, i will take my time to study my seniors forum. DV2013 winner meet here on nairaland from 0 to the latter page.....so that i can sail well to the US..........Men bend down search n read it.! Then u wil understand everytin you need to knw.........police report, medicals all na during your interview that is when secon notification letter(2NL) is sent to U..........Pls take time to read that trend, then you will be glad you did it! NB: when u are sending that forms write on it your case number on themoo..CN. Your passport must be upto requirement!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 8:58pm On May 05, 2013
Journi2America: He who has ears should use it to heed to warnings! You heard justwise clear, dont try it. You go cryoo! Pls study DV2013 winners meet here trend n you see many who have been in your suituations acted contrary to pple advice n have received sledge hammer on their head. Dont fall Such had i knw Victim.......Read that trend from page 50 to 650

So they never denied any single before? Didn't you read the post of a married woman that went alone for her interview just last week because her husband was not interested and was granted her visa? There are no hard and fast rules. You can only prepare well, pray and gather your documents. Personal favours do count! What if the woman had chickened out and didn't go for the interview because the rules say all persons whose names are on the 2NL must be present at the interview?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 9:03pm On May 05, 2013
cindybella: Are you saying that he can't visit me thoo
ofcourse he can....buh dont include that child in your form.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 9:09pm On May 05, 2013
thank you very much. i appreciate
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 9:15pm On May 05, 2013
kdgom66:

So they never denied any single before? Didn't you read the post of a married woman that went alone for her interview just last week because her husband was not interested and was granted her visa? There are no hard and fast rules. You can only prepare well, pray and gather your documents. Personal favours do count! What if the woman had chickened out and didn't go for the interview because the rules say all persons whose names are on the 2NL must be present at the interview?
Kgd66....You know individual physiological built up differs. You may be generous n considerate, others may be harsh not judgemental....Different CO with their traits and manners of approach....so one have to put oneself on a proper pedestal.....Guard yourself well well many dangerous wind deyoo to blow u away and tend affect your smooth sailing to US of A. One got to be WISE!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 05, 2013
Allohrandy: Better change your. username to I love Naija or to l hate America because America non want you If not you for win the visa lottery. grin grin grin grin
#MUB#.....i av been a member of NL for quite a while....my username is not becoz of dv lottery.....its born of my inner mind......

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 9:17pm On May 05, 2013
kdgom66:

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by delishpot: 9:24pm On May 05, 2013
Na wa o, so nobody can help me explain why after filling and submitting my info to check my status they tell me the info I had given was not valid? abi computer don throway my own form ni? I have checked and rechecked but it keeps saying the info is not valid.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 9:28pm On May 05, 2013
@ All write your case number on your forms sent to KCC....Very important! When filling the forms make sure that the info supplied @ form DS550 form , during oct registration, also appear in your form to be sent to KCC......they have ii altready
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 05, 2013
Am sooo confuse abt this hole thing
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 05, 2013
AM WILLING TO TAKE THE RISK BUT WILL MY NAME BE ON THIER DATABASE AS FRUDULENT ACT
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2013
please sir be careful
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 9:41pm On May 05, 2013
delishpot: Na wa o, so nobody can help me explain why after filling and submitting my info to check my status they tell me the info I had given was not valid? abi computer don throway my own form ni? I have checked and rechecked but it keeps saying the info is not valid.
u knw what, click on forgot password n then enter your info as u have it on ur DS550 form During registration period.....your CN will appear to u, together with your info.....follow the capthe instructions and hit the submit button.....you are good to go!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 9:44pm On May 05, 2013
ik.swiss:
AM WILLING TO TAKE THE RISK BUT WILL MY NAME BE ON THIER DATABASE AS FRUDULENT ACT
How i wish DV lottery is transferable, how could some people give away wonderful oppurtunity like this.....Life is a school
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 9:50pm On May 05, 2013
delishpot: Na wa o, so nobody can help me explain why after filling and submitting my info to check my status they tell me the info I had given was not valid? abi computer don throway my own form ni? I have checked and rechecked but it keeps saying the info is not valid.

Check to make sure uve not typed zero '0' as the letter 'o' or 'B' as '8' or '1' as 'I'. Check all dat or beta still use the lost confirmation number link. Fill in ur details n let it bring out th number for you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by sted303: 9:55pm On May 05, 2013
Journi2america, pls, in a situation where someone wants to get married to his fiance, so that both of them can go together is it possible?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cindybella: 9:57pm On May 05, 2013
Journ2america please I want to marry my sisters son his if age cos I want my son to join me too is it possible
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by delishpot: 10:01pm On May 05, 2013
honeydee:

Check to make sure uve not typed zero '0' as the letter 'o' or 'B' as '8' or '1' as 'I'. Check all dat or beta still use the lost confirmation number link. Fill in ur details n let it bring out th number for you.

Thanks for the reply, I have looked through I even cut and paste my confirmtn number from the page they sent after I submitted there is no o,1,I,B,in my number. The number is quite clear, I even went to the forgot confirmation number page and it gave the same message.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by folaonhigh(m): 10:40pm On May 05, 2013
Then post it here and let's help u.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 10:55pm On May 05, 2013
Journi2America: How i wish DV lottery is transferable, how could some people give away wonderful oppurtunity like this.....Life is a school
i don't think the guy win the lottry just playing with us.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 05, 2013
Obama bomb dey ur headoo wat makes u think that am playing all this while
obamaobama: i don't think the guy win the lottry just playing with us.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 11:50pm On May 05, 2013
ik.swiss:

LWKMD grin angry angry
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 3:12am On May 06, 2013
ik.swiss:
i thank God say obama bumb de 4 my head,the reason why we ar douting is that u keep asking the same question and u lack common sense period.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 5:40am On May 06, 2013
hey guys please you two should take it easy i beg

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.