Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,354 members, 7,920,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:15 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (433624 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:49am On May 06, 2013
Who are we Biko I no get time for diz ok thank u but. Next time mind how u talk.
obamaobama: i thank God say obama bumb de 4 my head,the reason why we ar douting is that u keep asking the same question and u lack common sense period.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by delishpot: 8:48am On May 06, 2013
folaonhigh: Then post it here and let's help u.
Thanks FOlanhigh,but I dint think it is wise to openly post such sensitive info on a public forum some silly person may clone my detail and use it nau abi?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Samimo: 9:07am On May 06, 2013
I won thanks to God praying for the ones who haven't been lucky that DV 2014 won't be the last, coz from the way things look......they want to terminate DV LOTTERY.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by alickic(m): 10:22am On May 06, 2013
Ucweb is faster and reliable than opera when accessing some sites
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 11:00am On May 06, 2013
alickic: This is my first post on this forum. I really thank God for my life. I'm one of the dv 2014 winners with case number 16K. My younger brother with his fiancee also won the dv lottery with case number 3k. To crown everything, one of my best frds and his elder brother also won the lottery with case number 13K and 9K respectively.

Wow. Congrats! What is the probability of this happening? You guys are either extremely lucky or selection was not so random afterall.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 11:09am On May 06, 2013
ok i will soon change my username and say all my family members won including my great,great grand father.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by alickic(m): 11:18am On May 06, 2013
Yes @adegokenath

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 11:34am On May 06, 2013
alickic: This is my first post on this forum. I really thank God for my life. I'm one of the dv 2014 winners with case number 16K. My younger brother with his fiancee also won the dv lottery with case number 3k. To crown everything, one of my best frds and his elder brother also won the lottery with case number 13K and 9K respectively.
congrat did use phone opera or system to check ur status pls kindly use both to verify
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by alickic(m): 11:39am On May 06, 2013
K
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by alickic(m): 11:40am On May 06, 2013
Adegokenath: congrat did use phone opera or system to check ur status pls kindly use both to verify
Yeah. Bt with ucweb8.8 .sis
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by alickic(m): 11:43am On May 06, 2013
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 11:52am On May 06, 2013
alickic:
I dnt expect u to blv. I'm only doing dis to testify to the gudness of God. Last year in my hometown,five members of a family won d dv lottery. Presently,i knew more than 15 winners. Bro, wake up
@ obama no be lie i also know more than 100 poeple that won since dv started
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:53am On May 06, 2013
#there are many wayz to kill a rat without shedding blood#

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by alickic(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2013
I Hate 9ja: #there are many wayz to kill a rat without shedding blood#
Hmmmmmm! i like that
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 12:12pm On May 06, 2013
I just realized that the ds 230 form has expired, and there is a recent one on the same website.Now I'm getting confused because I don't want to make mistakes.Pls help
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by alickic(m): 12:26pm On May 06, 2013
ernestleon: I just realized that the ds 230 form has expired, and there is a recent one on the same website.Now I'm getting confused because I don't want to make mistakes.Pls help
Have u sent the forms to KCC? If yes,download anoda forms,fill them correctly,scan the forms,scan the bar code sheet and your recent passport. Mail the forms,bar code sheet and ur passport as attachement to KCCDV@state.gov. Use ur case number as the SUBJECT. Pls do nt use expired forms.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 12:26pm On May 06, 2013
kdgom66:

I beg to differ. There is an exception to every general rule. The people who made the rules are not stupid. They know people make mistakes when they are filling the entry form. The intent of the rules is not to prevent genuine applicants who made an honest mistake but rather to stop dishonest people. I will advise him to proceed to send the forms with his name included. Be prepared to defend yourself at the interview. Go there with your family pictures showing you and your mom and other fron childhood to present. You probably even resemble your mom. You said you are 19 years of age, by the time your mum obtains(if she goes for the interview alone)her citizenship according to a provision of the new immigration bill which may have come into force by then, she won't be able to file for you. What have you to lose? Perhaps about $1500 spent on processing. People are paying $500k to obtain the same greencard you will spend $1500 or so to process. That is the truth, if anyone has $500k to invest in America, they will give him/her a greencard. I wish you all the best.

If he try am dem go deny am becos he was not included in d initial application. E beta say he claim adopted child oo hmmm go to 2013 tread and read testimonies and denials oo. d time wey e go happen make e no talk say dem no warn am oo
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 12:35pm On May 06, 2013
alickic:
Have u sent the forms to KCC? If yes,download anoda forms,fill them correctly,scan the forms,scan the bar code sheet and your recent passport. Mail the forms,bar code sheet and ur passport as attachement to KCCDV@state.gov. Use ur case number as the SUBJECT. Pls do nt use expired forms.
Thank God I haven't so that site was going to lead many applicants to hell.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 12:41pm On May 06, 2013
ds-122 expiry date was march 31 2013 what should I do?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2013
ik.swiss:
Justwise thanks.please I need a little answer from you guys I wanna tell my mom to get married to my uncle so that I will be included for the visa is it a good dicision
playing with FIRE!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2013
ernestleon: ds-122 expiry date was march 31 2013 what should I do?
dont worry about that ,just fill the form and send to KCC
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 12:44pm On May 06, 2013
temmytanny: dont worry about that ,just fill the form and send to KCC
OK SIR
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 12:46pm On May 06, 2013
kdgom66:

I beg to differ. There is an exception to every general rule. The people who made the rules are not stupid. They know people make mistakes when they are filling the entry form. The intent of the rules is not to prevent genuine applicants who made an honest mistake but rather to stop dishonest people. I will advise him to proceed to send the forms with his name included. Be prepared to defend yourself at the interview. Go there with your family pictures showing you and your mom and other fron childhood to present. You probably even resemble your mom. You said you are 19 years of age, by the time your mum obtains(if she goes for the interview alone)her citizenship according to a provision of the new immigration bill which may have come into force by then, she won't be able to file for you. What have you to lose? Perhaps about $1500 spent on processing. People are paying $500k to obtain the same greencard you will spend $1500 or so to process. That is the truth, if anyone has $500k to invest in America, they will give him/her a greencard. I wish you all the best.

Hmmm.... Embassy does not go contrary to KCC lay down rules oo. D only person u can add after initial application is a new born baby or adopted child or u applied as a single and later got married b4 d DV result came out then u add ur husband outside dat is outright denial
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Sanlad: 1:23pm On May 06, 2013
New to the forum, Congratulations to all winners.
Best of luck
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Sanlad: 1:26pm On May 06, 2013
temmytanny: dont worry about that ,just fill the form and send to KCC
Pls some1 ask me also and in addition will the form be sent via post office or online
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 1:31pm On May 06, 2013
ik.swiss:
Justwise thanks.please I need a little answer from you guys I wanna tell my mom to get married to my uncle so that I will be included for the visa is it a good dicision

I really hope that your mum is not listening to you because you will get her waste her money and bag criminal record as well.

You think the American embassy is silly? They have seen it all with Nigerians. You are about to ruin your mum's chances of getting that green card.

Your mum played as a single woman, after winning suddenly she is married to a man who has a 19yrs old son?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by alickic(m): 1:35pm On May 06, 2013
Sanlad: New to the forum, Congratulations to all winners.
Best of luck
U can use either of the two. I will advice u to use email. It is faster and less expensive
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Sanlad: 1:40pm On May 06, 2013
alickic:
U can use either of the two. I will advice u to use email. It is faster and less expensive
Thanks.
What of the expired forms? How do one get current forms?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 1:48pm On May 06, 2013
please are you guys saying that the DS 230 and DSP 122 has expired ? please i just fill mine now and about to send it to K CC. please should i withhold or continue . please i need the help of you guys
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 1:53pm On May 06, 2013
ik.swiss:

Hmmm! it seems u dont even understand dis lottery thing at all. Pls if u dont want ur mum to be denied dont even ask her to try dis ur above listed option.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 1:58pm On May 06, 2013
ik.swiss:
AM WILLING TO TAKE THE RISK BUT WILL MY NAME BE ON THIER DATABASE AS FRUDULENT ACT

Hmmm... dont try it oo

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 4:26pm On May 06, 2013
Adegokenath:
congrat did use phone opera or system to check ur status pls kindly use both to verify
@Adegokenath, you are very funny! Whether u use phone or system to check, u will get thesame result

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.