Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,064 members, 7,890,506 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:07 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (431364 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 1:48pm On May 07, 2013
First of all u need to get Npc birth cert/attestation then proceed to get ur international passport then ur medicals and Police clearance wen u re scheduled for an interviw. From what I knw u still hva time u can wait till August before u start processing ur documents.

Obatide: Thanks forumites.
Getting those documents required and the medical stuff, How do we go about them?
Waiting for responses. Thank u all
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by alickic(m): 2:10pm On May 07, 2013
Remmy488: First of all u need to get Npc birth cert/attestation then proceed to get ur international passport then ur medicals and Police clearance wen u re scheduled for an interviw. From what I knw u still hva time u can wait till August before u start processing ur documents.

Wait for ur 2nd NL(notification letter) before taking further steps. Besides,have u confirmed ur date and month of birth?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 2:23pm On May 07, 2013
mujeebt99: Hello House, I have been confused with the DV2013 stuff. I follow DV2013 & DV2014 tread and read somebody saying something about DV2013 that there were second selection after 22nd October 2013. IS THIS ASERTION TRUE, THAT THERE WAS SECOND RELEASE OF DV2013 RESULT? PLEASE, SOMEBODY RESPOND..

Yes there was actually second selection last year October. Some people testified of it. They said they checked earlier in May 1 and was not selected and later checked back October and got selected.But d diff bet DV 2013 and DV 2014 is that it was stated on Dv 2013 status check that one should check back October that there might be more selection but on Dv 2014 there is no statement like that so nobody knows if there will be more selection.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 2:24pm On May 07, 2013
@
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 2:55pm On May 07, 2013
Not me oo I have crossed the bridge since last year oo

alickic:
Wait for ur 2nd NL(notification letter) before taking further steps. Besides,have u confirmed ur date and month of birth?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 4:23pm On May 07, 2013
alickic:
Thank you sir.
Pls how do we confirm the date and month of birth?
Also wen will 2nd NL be out?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 5:00pm On May 07, 2013
Sanlad:
Thanks and God bless.
Another issue is that: the woman won as a principal applicant but she's not that outspoken person. Meant a shy person. what success advice can be given.
Pls help
let her work on her confidence level. She must be able to look at the CO i.e eyeball to eyeball and as well speak confidently.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 6:30pm On May 07, 2013
Obatide:
Thank you sir.
expect ur 2nl at least 50days b4 ur interview.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by alickic(m): 6:39pm On May 07, 2013
Obatide:
Thank you sir.
Call kcc with dis number 00916065267500. Tell them ur case number, full name,date of birth(e.g 17th),month of birth and year. If the above information are correct,they will talk to you. Bt if any of the information is wrong,they will drop d call. This shows that it is either d date or month is wrong or both d date and month are wrong. This is d first to do b4 sending package to KCC.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by dream23: 7:01pm On May 07, 2013
So I wasn't selected....I nearly collapsed.I was dead for four hours

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 7:04pm On May 07, 2013
I have case number 2xxx any idea when my interview will be fixed
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 7:12pm On May 07, 2013
dream23: So I wasn't selected....I nearly collapsed.I was dead for four hours
Pls don't give up,the first time I played was in 2010 I wasn't chosen life moved on then I moved to Italy.2012 I played and I won after my second trial don't give up better things ahead.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 07, 2013
virginofafrica: thank you very much, but i am 2014 meet here
Yea i know.....but u wld get all d detailed info there.......
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 07, 2013
3RNEST: Entry not been Selected for 10 DV entries, damn... when will one of my entry will be selected..."tired" breathing deep... embarassed
keep checking bro......u neva can tell
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 07, 2013
ernestleon: I have case number 2xxx any idea when my interview will be fixed
by sept/oct av u seen ur forms
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 07, 2013
dream23: So I wasn't selected....I nearly collapsed.I was dead for four hours
eheeeee....easy nahhh......its all abt luck....keep checkint till oct
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by alickic(m): 8:19pm On May 07, 2013
ernestleon: I have case number 2xxx any idea when my interview will be fixed
Octomber dis yr
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
by sept/oct av u seen ur forms
my forms in what sense? you mean the ds 230 and dsp 122?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:40pm On May 07, 2013
I'm learning on this forum.
Thanks to all 'my oga's at d top'.
Pls I need clarification on this:
I av som1 who works in High court, and said He will get us the birth cert.
May I know if it's allowed cos I said I need a verifiable document. If not how do I get the NPC stuff and the cost? Note: I av affidavit/declaration of age
2. We want to take time to understand d process b4 sending to KCC, so is there a deadline?
3. By order of priority, what are the document needed b4 sending to KCC cos I'm financially buoyant now and don't want to spend all I av on Int'l passport now.

Need as many as possible responses
Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maasoap(m): 9:07pm On May 07, 2013
This is what I recieved from them when I sent few questions to them, it might be useful.

From KCC
Thank you for your inquiry.

The petitioner refers to the principal applicant in the Diversity Visa Program.

The DV Lottery Program is a self petitioned program.

The following should be sent to KCC to begin the processing of your case:

·           DSP 122 completed for the principal applicant

·           DS 230 Part I completed for all family members & principal applicant applying for a Diversity Visa

·           DS 230 Part II completed for all family members & principal applicant applying for a Diversity Visa

·Two (2) passport size full face photograph for each family member & principal applicant  applying for a Diversity Visa

To Download the forms, please check the website at http://travel.state.gov/visa/forms/forms_1342.html

If additional pages are need for a response, you may add a sheet of paper.  Include the form number and the question number on the top of the added page. Any additional documents may be sent to KCC with your forms, or you may take those to the interview appointment.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Fiancées or common law spouses cannot be listed as a beneficiary on DV cases.

Once you are legally married, you may add your spouse to the case.

To add a spouse, please submit the following to KCC once you are married:

·           Copy of marriage certificate with English translation

·           Forms DS 230 Part I & II for spouse

·           Updated DS 230 Part I for the principal applicant

·           Passport style photo of the spouse

If you need additional copies of the forms, photocopies are acceptable or you may download them at http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/forms/forms_1342.html .

You may correspond with KCC using email or any form of mail delivery, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, Express, and USPS.

Diversity Visa Unit
Phone: (606) 526-7500
Email: KCCDV@state.gov

Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refus with you to the DV int
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maasoap(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2013
You may correspond with KCC using email or any form of mail delivery, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, Express, and USPS.
I like this part. But I dont know if the forms will be scanned after filling it or can it be attached to the mail directly from the system with no need for scanning because there is another notice which says it cant be saved with the supplied information but can only be printed.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maasoap(m): 9:48pm On May 07, 2013
Can somebody that understand my post help, pls?
"I dont know if the forms will be scanned after filling it or can it be attached to the mail directly from the system with no need for scanning because there is another notice which says it cant be saved with the supplied information but can only be printed".
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 07, 2013
maasoap: Can somebody that understand my post help, pls?
"I dont know if the forms will be scanned after filling it or can it be attached to the mail directly from the system with no need for scanning because there is another notice which says it cant be saved with the supplied information but can only be printed".

Fill them out and attach to KCC's e-mail addy.You can call them b4 doing this.It saves cash. You can download adobe XI and install so that you can fill the forms out on computer instead of printing, writing with a biro, scanning and attaching.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 10:22pm On May 07, 2013
Obatide: I'm learning on this forum.
Thanks to all 'my oga's at d top'.
Pls I need clarification on this:
I av som1 who works in High court, and said He will get us the birth cert.
May I know if it's allowed cos I said I need a verifiable document. If not how do I get the NPC stuff and the cost? Note: I av affidavit/declaration of age
2. We want to take time to understand d process b4 sending to KCC, so is there a deadline?
3. By order of priority, what are the document needed b4 sending to KCC cos I'm financially buoyant now and don't want to spend all I av on Int'l passport now.

Need as many as possible responses
Thanks

Still waiting
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:20am On May 08, 2013
[b][/b]
Obatide: Join my family in thanking God.
My wife just won dv2014, she's a trader, schl cert holder with children.
Pls advice us
God bless u as u respond

Even if she applied as a single lady, she should fill the forms to be sent to KICC as a married woman. The truth about the process is that all of you should attend the interview at the embassy if you want to travel with her. I wish my brother had won this time, i would have used the opportunity to bring all my family members to the states cos nobody was there to advice me when i processed my own but God dey sha.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by alashela: 4:54am On May 08, 2013
can those unselected still turn to selected before october? that is my question to the house
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:25am On May 08, 2013
Idi Amin: [b][/b]

Even if she applied as a single lady, she should fill the forms to be sent to KICC as a married woman. The truth about the process is that all of you should attend the interview at the embassy if you want to travel with her. I wish my brother had won this time, i would have used the opportunity to bring all my family members to the states cos nobody was there to advice me when i processed my own but God dey sha.

Thank u, it's noted.
Very soon God will make Dat ur dream come true.
Is there any deadline for sending to KICC? Cos we haven't send them because of Int'l passports and other documents that are not ready yet. Kindly advice
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by alickic(m): 8:18am On May 08, 2013
ferdimako:

Fill them out and attach to KCC's e-mail addy.You can call them b4 doing this.It saves cash. You can download adobe XI and install so that you can fill the forms out on computer instead of printing, writing with a biro, scanning and attaching.
u can download the forms,
-fill them with biro
-sign d appropriate portion
-write ur case number on the top of each form
-scan them with gud resolution,dpi (dot per inch)
-scan ur bar code sheet
-scan ur passport
-use ur case number as the subject
-send the whole document as attachment to KCCDV@state.gov
Note
do not let ur passport be less than 120kb
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by luvissweet2f(f): 8:30am On May 08, 2013
Good morning house.
Well, I've been a passive member of this thread for sometime now.
I was thinking of conducting a research on an issue that may interest u all.
I want to find out if there has ever been a record of someone who checked his/her ESC with a phone browser and wasn't selected, but checked same with a computer and found out he/she was selected(within the same period of time).
And for those of you who were selected, how many of u checked with a computer and how many checked with their phone browsers?
Honest replies needed pls.
Thank u.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 8:39am On May 08, 2013
Is it true that when you get to the U.s through the dv program,you get a green card after two weeks?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 9:10am On May 08, 2013
i called the customer care center yesterday 430 pm Nigeria time, and she said that 2014 selectee are not going to be given appointment until 6 weeks time, and she said that i should call them back in 6 weeks time by then the 2014aPPLICANT further processing will have began ,. so i feel it will be useful to some of you who are anxious of receiving an appointment message instantly. so i advice you guys should just do or process the necessary document that you need to prepare.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by sted303: 11:05am On May 08, 2013
https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/(S(gyobos55nwp34a553obcay55))/Secure/RetrieveConfirmation.aspx
To check or verify your confirmation number. Am sharing this link for those that forgot their confirmation number.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.