Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,122 members, 7,890,745 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (431375 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Samimo: 11:35am On May 08, 2013
My
CN; 2014AF000113**. I have already submited my docs to KCC should be
reaching by tomorrow. any idea as to when to expect my interview?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:43am On May 08, 2013
PLEASE OGA JUSTWISE AND CO PLEASE I GOT A HUG PROBLEM NOW MY MOM WENT TO GET HER WEAC IN THE VILLAGE AND JUST TOLD ME THAT HER WEAC NAME IS DIFFEENT IS THWRE A WAY TO CHANGE HER WEAC NAME TO HER PASSPORT NAME AND DV NAME HELP NEEDED ASAP
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2013
I don't agree with you madam/sir DV 2014 appointment start only when they are current and this will start by September for people with low case numbers that will be interviewed by October. So don't let any customer representative give you false hope when there are still gamut of unscheduled 2013 DV applicants.

virginofafrica: i called the customer care center yesterday 430 pm Nigeria time, and she said that 2014 selectee are not going to be given appointment until 6 weeks time, and she said that i should call them back in 6 weeks time by then the 2014aPPLICANT further processing will have began ,. so i feel it will be useful to some of you who are anxious of receiving an appointment message instantly. so i advice you guys should just do or process the necessary document that you need to prepare.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 12:20pm On May 08, 2013
ik.swiss:
PLEASE OGA JUSTWISE AND CO PLEASE I GOT A HUG PROBLEM NOW MY MOM WENT TO GET HER WEAC IN THE VILLAGE AND JUST TOLD ME THAT HER WEAC NAME IS DIFFEENT IS THWRE A WAY TO CHANGE HER WEAC NAME TO HER PASSPORT NAME AND DV NAME HELP NEEDED ASAP
she will sworn an affidavit of CHANGE OF NAME
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 12:21pm On May 08, 2013
Yes it's true that you will get a greencard some weeks after you get to the US and possibly become citizen five(5) years after if u have no criminal record and don't stay outside the State beyond speculated period. That is why it also known as Greencard lottery.

ernestleon: Is it true that when you get to the U.s through the dv program,you get a green card after two weeks?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 12:26pm On May 08, 2013
Remmy488: Yes it's true that you will get a greencard some weeks after you get to the US and possibly become citizen five(5) years after if u have no criminal record and don't stay outside the State beyond speculated period. That is why it also known as Greencard lottery.

Thanks I was asking because after getting to the US I will be leaving after a month back to Italy.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 08, 2013
Wow you in Italy am in Germany we fit relate wella hommie
ernestleon: Thanks I was asking because after getting to the US I will be leaving after a month back to Italy.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 12:37pm On May 08, 2013
ik.swiss:
Wow you in Italy am in Germany we fit relate wella hommie
Yeah lol,Europe is boring joor
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Samimo: 12:41pm On May 08, 2013
ik.swiss, wat do u think of my CN?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 08, 2013
Lol noooooo heheheheheh
ernestleon: Yeah lol,Europe is boring joor
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 12:57pm On May 08, 2013
Why didn't you play the dv lottery?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 08, 2013
Did and wasn't given and what's up with your uncle any reply yet ?
ernestleon: Why didn't you play the dv lottery?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 08, 2013
ferdimako:

Fill them out and attach to KCC's e-mail addy.You can call them b4 doing this.It saves cash. You can download adobe XI and install so that you can fill the forms out on computer instead of printing, writing with a biro, scanning and attaching.

you will still need to print out for signature
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2013
i just processed my PASSPORT, men it is not easy oh ! 18,000, i know am in line with success.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mayankho(f): 4:10pm On May 08, 2013
Do any one know when is 2015dv application starts, am now not sure about the october selection........ I checked but i cant find the dates
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 4:14pm On May 08, 2013
mayankho: Do any one know when is 2015dv application starts, am now not sure about the october selection........ I checked but i cant find the dates
you are just failing your self your self. according to the US Website said that it will be announced public ally when the next application will be done
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by michaeladesiyan: 4:14pm On May 08, 2013
mayankho: Do any one know when is 2015dv application starts, am now not sure about the october selection........ I checked but i cant find the dates
october to november this year. Thats if all things remain equall and thd program is not scrapped. I believe it wont be scrapped just yet.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 4:33pm On May 08, 2013
please i need help here. my case NUMBER is 2014AF00006*** WHEN is my interview likely to be. please i want respond.am from AFRICA(NIGERIA)
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2013
luvissweet2(f):
Good morning house.
Well, I've been a passive member of this thread for sometime now.
I was thinking of conducting a research on an issue that may interest u all.
I want to find out if there has ever been a record of someone who checked his/her ESC with a phone browser and wasn't selected, but checked same with a computer and found out he/she was selected(within the same period of time).
And for those of you who were selected, how many of u checked with a computer and how many checked with their phone browsers?
Honest replies needed pls.
Thank u.
My sister whether you check on phone or computer, the results wll always b thesame. Same, same.....your CN is unity...so results will always be unity...uniform
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 08, 2013
adeniyisavage:

you will still need to print out for signature

Hell no! You can append your signature with the mouse.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 08, 2013
ik.swiss:
Did and wasn't given and what's up with your uncle any reply yet ?

Please let your mum's effort be crowned. However, do not jeopardize it by adding yourself.They frown at that in Nigeria!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 08, 2013
Yesoo my brother
ferdimako:

Please let your mum's effort be crowned. However, do not jeopardize it by adding yourself.They frown at that in Nigeria!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 4:52pm On May 08, 2013
Journi2America: My sister whether you check on phone or computer, the results wll always b thesame. Same, same.....your CN is unity...so results will always be unity...uniform
are u a winner?only a winner can anwser her question
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 4:53pm On May 08, 2013
please i need help here. my case NUMBER is 2014AF00006*** WHEN is my interview likely to be. please i want respond.am from AFRICA(NIGERIA
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2013
All things being equal, you be current by September and ur interview by October. What you need now is to start getting ur necessary documents obtained (NPC passport for now and medical and police after ur 2NL)

virginofafrica: please i need help here. my case NUMBER is 2014AF00006*** WHEN is my interview likely to be. please i want respond.am from AFRICA(NIGERIA
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 5:36pm On May 08, 2013
Remmy488: All things being equal, you be current by September and ur interview by October. What you need now is to start getting ur necessary documents obtained (NPC passport for now and medical and police after ur 2NL)

ALL DOCUMENT I WILL EVER NEED IS READY ! I JUST OBTAIN MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT TODAY. IT BECAUSE THE POLICE REPORT DO HAVE EXPIRING DATE. THAT IS THE DELAY ON THE PROCESSING OF THAT ONE. EVERY THING IS READY
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 5:44pm On May 08, 2013
Hello forumites, if u have been following this trend u will discover that winners from Nigeria, that have been posting their comments, so far are low case numbers? Hun! Could it be that this is done to ease administration of Visa processing?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 5:46pm On May 08, 2013
Hello forumites, if u have been following this trend u will discover that winners from Nigeria, that have been posting their comments, so far are low case numbers? Hun! Could it be that selection is carried out in this manner, to ease administration of Visa processing?/or Nigeria is a first case registered?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 6:00pm On May 08, 2013
Journi2America: Hello forumites, if u have been following this trend u will discover that winners from Nigeria, that have been posting their comments, so far are low case numbers? Hun! Could it be that selection is carried out in this manner, to ease administration of Visa processing?/or Nigeria is a first case registered?
JUNI TO america ! does it mean i will be interview i a shout tiime ?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 08, 2013
virginofafrica: JUNI TO america ! does it mean i will be interview i a shout tiime ?

Rule 21 will catch you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 6:19pm On May 08, 2013
ferdimako:

Rule 21 will catch you.
ha!!!!!! whats rule 21 please
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 6:26pm On May 08, 2013
ik.swiss:
Yesoo my brother
My broda my uncle just dey dull me,he dont even kn if he has the number again or not.but just give me more time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.