Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (431399 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by agbeke17: 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hapi new year to my e-family,our year of all round favour.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justdre(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
To all d guruz dat have left pls we need u back oh...we have nt all gone for interview o...abeg o

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
Abeg ooo,

That's what I've been saying,

Some of us after a Success Interview, We no longer see them, which is not good. So far you are a member of this Great, your presence is needed.

This is a Great forum as we all know and we don't to be left out in some important info from people that are there already.

Pls lets try to be around so as to keep this forum lively.

justdre: To all d guruz dat have left pls we need u back oh...we have nt all gone for interview o...abeg o
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Ladumaisin: 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
@ity we filled the initial form with my maiden name cos most of my doc carries the name including my intl passport. D form sent too was in my maiden name too. I did change of name in different new paper after our wedding 3yrs ago though.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by fancywendy(m): 7:27am On Jan 05, 2014
I thank ALLAH for making a way for me and my family last year,Al-hamdullilai for we are still a living soul,Al-hamdullilai for the uncountable favour you will still grant us this year(our visa will be APPROVE,safe trip to the state and everything will work for good for us all in the land,so it shall be.Aamin.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 11:38am On Jan 05, 2014
fancywendy: I thank ALLAH for making a way for me and my family last year,Al-hamdullilai for we are still a living soul,Al-hamdullilai for the uncountable favour you will still grant us this year(our visa will be APPROVE,safe trip to the state and everything will work for good for us all in the land,so it shall be.Aamin.

Aamin
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2014
Hello my e-family . Happy first Sunday of the year . May God meet us at the point of out needs IJN .

I want to wish everyone that'll be going for their interview this week a resoundingly success testimony. It can only be God doings .

Pls let us all keep united prayers burning cos this is the reason we're all having a successful interview. God usually showers is blessings in any gather where there's unity in their prayers. Let keep the vision of prayer burning in this 2014...It can only be God

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by fancywendy(m): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
femishow2005: Hello my e-family . Happy first Sunday of the year . May God meet us at the point of out needs IJN .

I want to wish everyone that'll be going for their interview this week a resoundingly success testimony. It can only be God doings .

Pls let us all keep united prayers burning cos this is the reason we're all having a successful interview. God usually showers is blessings in any gather where there's unity in their prayers. Let keep the vision of prayer burning in this 2014...It can only be God

HE knows everything about us,
Yes it can only be GOD.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
fancywendy: I thank ALLAH for making a way for me and my family last year,Al-hamdullilai for we are still a living soul,Al-hamdullilai for the uncountable favour you will still grant us this year(our visa will be APPROVE,safe trip to the state and everything will work for good for us all in the land,so it shall be.Aamin.
Allaahumma Ameen

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bobjackson: 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
Happy sunday ma ppl, pls me and my wife going for medical tumoro at children practice. Pls who has been there lately, I want to nohow things is been done dere who to see when get there and how much are we suppose to spend tumoro...are we paying all the fee that tumor. Pls respond!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
bobjackson: Happy sunday ma ppl, pls me and my wife going for medical tumoro at children practice. Pls who has been there lately, I want to nohow things is been done dere who to see when get there and how much are we suppose to spend tumoro...are we paying all the fee that tumor. Pls respond!!!

You guys have to be there very early, say 7:00 am. As soon as te hospital is opened, the staff working there will take charge of the process by first directing you to a nearby bank to make some deposits. And yes, you are paying all the fee at once.
You'll see a doctor that'll ask about your medical history as your medical history determines what you pay too. Then you'll go for your vaccination and x-ray too. Not too much activities to worry about anyway.
Note: the order at which you're attended to may vary from what I explained here but will encompass the whole aspect. May God see you through.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
Leripa:

You guys have to be there very early, say 7:00 am. As soon as te hospital is opened, the staff working there will take charge of the process by first directing you to a nearby bank to make some deposits. And yes, you are paying all the fee at once.
You'll see a doctor that'll ask about your medical history as your medical history determines what you pay too. Then you'll go for your vaccination and x-ray too. Not too much activities to worry about anyway.
Note: the order at which you're attended to may vary from what I explained here but will encompass the whole aspect. May God see you through.
pls can u explain more on the medical history u said will be asked; I thought medical history is asked from parents with children to reduce the cost of Vaccination.!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
bamideleniayo: pls can u explain more on the medical history u said will be asked; I thought medical history is asked from parents with children to reduce the cost of Vaccination.!

Just normal questions like
Have you been treated of chicken pox before?
Do you have any mark of surgery on you? etc.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
bamideleniayo: pls can u explain more on the medical history u said will be asked; I thought medical history is asked from parents with children to reduce the cost of Vaccination.!

Since you are going with your wife only,you dont need a medical history document,except you have children that have vacination records.But the doctor will ask you and your wife about your medical history ie if youhave any ailment,diseases or sickness in the past.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bobjackson: 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
Leripa:

ok noted tanx leripa

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 7:55am On Jan 06, 2014
Ladumaisin: @ity we filled the initial form with my maiden name cos most of my doc carries the name including my intl passport. D form sent too was in my maiden name too. I did change of name in different new paper after our wedding 3yrs ago though.

Did you also send a notification to KCC about your change of name?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by penielnig(m): 9:43am On Jan 06, 2014
Wonderful morning to all NL family..wishing all going for interviews this week a blissful experience and joyful celebrations....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Ladumaisin: 10:07am On Jan 06, 2014
@ityroyal No I didn't send a notification to kcc. Can I still send it? D change of name doc is 3yrs old ooo. Hope it wouldn't cos any ish. Kindly advice.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Malcolm28(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2014
ItyRoyal:

Amen Malcolm28: happy new year....you have scarce on the forum, how far with your preparations? regards to the family

Preparations are going just fine. Been quite busy trying to tidy up before leaving. I take time to read every post though. I am making arrangements to rent an apartment as soon as I land cos I'm not getting positive feeddback from the person am supposed to put up with in the interim. Wishing those who r doing interview this week all the success.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by penielnig(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ladumaisin: @ityroyal No I didn't send a notification to kcc. Can I still send it? D change of name doc is 3yrs old ooo. Hope it wouldn't cos any ish. Kindly advice.
.......well,you can still send the updated form to kcc as long you are yet to be current hence all formal notifications go to US consulate in lagos..you really need to act fast so as to avoid disqualification on technical grounds..thats is..imporper filling and documentation..all d best.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by sparkyinc: 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
hi everyone i won the diversity visa lottery for 2014, i was single then now i got married last year march . now when sending the forms does my spouse need to fill any form? like the ds-230 , or shld i be the only one sending the update ds-230 putting my spouse in it. answers needed urgently because i have not sent my forms yet. the site says no documents shld be sent at this time to kcc , so i dont need to send marriage certificates or photos yet?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by penielnig(m): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
sparkyinc: hi everyone i won the diversity visa lottery for 2014, i was single then now i got married last year march . now when sending the forms does my spouse need to fill any form? like the ds-230 , or shld i be the only one sending the update ds-230 putting my spouse in it. answers needed urgently because i have not sent my forms yet. the site says no documents shld be sent at this time to kcc , so i dont need to send marriage certificates or photos yet?[color=#006600][/color]
....congrats on your winnings but if i may ask,which site are you referring to??..also,gurus in the house should be able to advise you appropriately..ggodluck
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
Malcolm28:

Preparations are going just fine. Been quite busy trying to tidy up before leaving. I take time to read every post though. I am making arrangements to rent an apartment as soon as I land cos I'm not getting positive feeddback from the person am supposed to put up with in the interim. Wishing those who r doing interview this week all the success.
Where in the US are u headed? I"m headed to Texas in March and wondering if we cld rent a flat and split the bills - at least till one gets a good job and settles down. All the two-bedroom apartments I'm seeing are a little too expensive for me to bear the cost alone.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by fancywendy(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pipsland78:
Where in the US are u headed? I"m headed to Texas in March and wondering if we cld rent a flat and split the bills - at least till one gets a good job and settles down. All the two-bedroom apartments I'm seeing are a little too expensive for me to bear the cost alone.

Please how much is the 2bed room you see let have an idea.
Thankx.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by sparkyinc: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
penielnig: ....congrats on your winnings but if i may ask,which site are you referring to??..also,gurus in the house should be able to advise you appropriately..ggodluck

www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4756.html
this site for winners states that. only forms shld be sent to KCC for further processing 122 and ds-230. you only present documents to the embassy at the time of interview. they are referred to as Civil documents which includes - birth certificates, marriage, police clearance, medical papers, etc.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by penielnig(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
sparkyinc:

www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4756.html
this site for winners states that. only forms shld be sent to KCC for further processing 122 and ds-230. you only present documents to the embassy at the time of interview. they are referred to as Civil documents which includes - birth certificates, marriage, police clearance, medical papers, etc.

....forms DS 122 and DS 230 can be mailed or through courier services to KCC through e-mail KCCDV@state.gov.by courier to Diversity Immigrant Visa Program,Kentuck Consular Center,3505 North Highway 25W,Williamsburg,KY 40769.U:S:A
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
fancywendy:
please how much is the 2bed room you see let have an idea.
Thankx.
The cheapest apartments I'm seeing are:
Studio apartment - $550
1 bedroom - $550
2 bedroom - $800

The good thing about 2bedroom is that the rent as well as other bills such as electricity, water, gas, garbage, etc can be split in half thus greatly reducing the cost of living.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
Please can anyone help me on how to locate CHILDRENS PRACTICE Hospital (in terms of Transportation)from Bells Drive,OTA OGUN STATE..
And Secondly, when is it best to go for the Medical test in terms of weeks before Interview..!Thnks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
sparkyinc: hi everyone i won the diversity visa lottery for 2014, i was single then now i got married last year march . now when sending the forms does my spouse need to fill any form? like the ds-230 , or shld i be the only one sending the update ds-230 putting my spouse in it. answers needed urgently because i have not sent my forms yet. the site says no documents shld be sent at this time to kcc , so i dont need to send marriage certificates or photos yet?[color=#006600][/color]

@sparkyinc: congratz on your winning....you will fill ds 122 for the principal applicant alone while ds 230 should be filled by you and for your spouse. in addition, please send 2 passport photographs each (2 by 2) and please include a notification letter informing KCC that you got married after playing the lottery. i guess you should also include a copy of your marriage cert to KCC. the rest of the documents will be presented to the embassy. please send all documents by post or by email ASAP. good luck
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by sparkyinc: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
penielnig: ....forms DS 122 and DS 230 can be mailed or through courier services to KCC through e-mail KCCDV@state.gov.by courier to Diversity Immigrant Visa Program,Kentuck Consular Center,3505 North Highway 25W,Williamsburg,KY 40769.U:S:A

they need to be sent through courier not mailed it stated there. check the link I sent.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
Malcolm28:

@Mailcolm 28: my brother i wish you all the best in your preparations o! i guess you are taking the best decision by planning to rent a place as soon as you get there. i am also making same arrangements. people can really be funny but you know you cant really blame them. may God bless us with all the resources needed for this very important project o.....when are you planning to leave?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
bamideleniayo: Please can anyone help me on how to locate CHILDRENS PRACTICE Hospital (in terms of Transportation)from Bells Drive,OTA OGUN STATE..
And Secondly, when is it best to go for the Medical test in terms of weeks before Interview..!Thnks

@bamideleniayo: when you get to oshodi....take a bus or a cab going to Obalende....pick a keke to take you to CHILDRENS PRACTICE Hospital, Raymon Njoku in Ikoyi. as per your second question...it's always better to go for your medicals like a week or 2 before the interview considering the closeness of the expiry of the medical report with that of the visa. i hope this helps?

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.