Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (431430 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 6:23am On May 28, 2013
ferdimako:

You or their mother and that will be on the interview day.Leave those and yours unsigned now. Staple the photos against where you file the person's details and scan all of them.then attach. All this ASAP and urgent commands! NL pple sef!

Is that not misleading sir? Cos I know one needs to sign part 1 & leave part2 till interview day. Stands to be corrected pls
The GURUS, pls comment for other pple's sake
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 6:47am On May 28, 2013
kevwe_flex:

NATIiON POPULATION COMMISSION
21-14 BABS ANIMASHAUN STREET.
LAGOS STATE

Telegram_____________

Telephone: 4970428.Nig logo is here. NPC/LS/PAVA/Bleep/25
Ref_______________
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN 13th Novem 1212
Date:_____________
ATTESTATION OF BIRTH-by Rooooooodboy.

Decree No. 69 of Decembber, 1992 on Births, Deaths, etc., (Compulsory Registration) Federal Military Gov of Nigeria assigned the function of the registration of Birth, Deaths, Marriages, Divorces etc., and issuance of such relevant certificate to National population Commission with effect frm 1988.

With reference to the application 4 letter Attestation of Birth frm the bearer ____________ and a copy of statutory declaration of Age of 3th day of oct, 2012 obtained at the high Court Registry, Holden at lagost, state of Nigeria.

Rooooodby was born at surulere in surulere L.G.A. Of lagos state on the 2th day of November, 199* to the family of MR. _________ (father) and MRS. ________ (mother) both frm lagos in surulere Gov Area of lagos oof Nigeria. And dat ________ is an indigen of lagos in surulere Gov Area of lagos state of Nigeria.

This falls beyond the coverage of the Decree No 69 of December 1992 4 issuance of birth certificate.

In the light of the above information, gratefully accept this Birth Attestation Letter respect of the bearer.

Thank you 4 co-operation.

Signature

A.A Owolabi
Statae director here stamp & passport
An dere is a signatur
At the back of my pas
sport.

Is yours in this format?
i belive that will answer your question

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by adeadebayor: 10:15am On May 28, 2013
Hi Nairalanders I really appreciate the great works you people are doing. In fact the quantum of info and knowledge gather here cannot be bought with money, I say more power to una elbow. Guys, I quite I need your help urgently. My wife is one of the lucky winners of the 2013 DV lottery and We re about concluding the filling of necessary forms involved but my concern is how do one make provision for coming baby in the forms cos she is presently double grin gringrin. I wait your timely response.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:26am On May 28, 2013
Obatide:

Is that not misleading sir? Cos I know one needs to sign part 1 & leave part2 till interview day. Stands to be corrected pls
The GURUS, pls comment for other pple's sake

I know there is a form you won't sign now only in the embassy on your interview day. That day you sign for people who can't because of their ages.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2013
adeadebayor: Hi Nairalanders I really appreciate the great works you people are doing. In fact the quantum of info and knowledge gather here cannot be bought with money, I say more power to una elbow. Guys, I quite I need your help urgently. My wife is one of the lucky winners of the 2013 DV lottery and We re about concluding the filling of necessary forms involved but my concern is how do one make provision for coming baby in the forms cos she is presently double grin gringrin. I wait your timely response.
sir i will advice you call them and make enquiries about that. Am sure it understandable. Sir please call they will give you better details.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by adeadebayor: 12:25pm On May 28, 2013
virginofafrica: sir i will advice you call them and make enquiries about that. Am sure it understandable. Sir please call they will give you better details.

I thank you for your comment virginofafrica and I am planning to do that soon. another concern I have now is can she input student as present occupation, will that not lower one's chances of being consider for a visa?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by thuyahky(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2013
adeadebayor:

I thank you for your comment virginofafrica and I am planning to do that soon. another concern I have now is can she input student as present occupation, will that not lower one's chances of being consider for a visa?
pjogutum1: Thank God the American’s are making the DV lottery more interesting and putting agents out of business. Those with misplaced confirmation number can now check their results without much problem on this site https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/%28S%28blc0gi45b3thjo45nn2sg2ql%29%29/Secure/StatusCheck.aspx what this also indicate is that those with high numbers may not be too comfortable anymore especially with respect with DV 2014 winners. First I didn’t believe it works, but I tried it with my data and Gbam! My confirmation number appeared. The world is really a global village. If an agent claims that you won, forget him/her and proceed to the site above afterall the site is not in their control. Cheers to all and happy weekend.
adeadebayor:

Plz i need urgent rply plz cn i change d address and email cos i playd it tru agent nd dat agent use his own address nd email wen i play d dv lottery then,so i wnt 2 snd d form †̥ kcc nw so cn i change it,2 they ask in d form wher 2 stay in USA plz cn i write not decided yet also i dnt understnd d meanin of write Your̶̲̥̅̊ name in native language
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by worry359(m): 2:40pm On May 28, 2013
thuyahky
No one can understand your silly characters and text speak
Repost in English if you want reply.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by thuyahky(m): 3:07pm On May 28, 2013
worry 359: thuyahky
No one can understand your silly characters and text speak
Repost in English if you want reply.
i played the lottery through agent and the agent use his house address and email,i want †̥ fill the dsp form now so can i change the address and email once am the one doing it now?also i don't understand the meaning of native name because they ask of it in the form that i should write ♍Ɣ‎​ name in native language...also they ask of where i want †̥ stay in USA and have not decide so can i write not decided yet....waiting for ‎​Ɣ☺ΰr reply
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 8:31pm On May 28, 2013
virginofafrica: i belive that will answer your question
pls oooo, this npc certificate does not look like the one i collected in lagos. pls can someone attest to this
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 8:42pm On May 28, 2013
virginofafrica: i belive that will answer your question
it appears that the attestation given in lagos is slight different from the one u posted. genlion
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:43pm On May 28, 2013
abosedekolawole: pls oooo, this npc certificate does not look like the one i collected in lagos. pls can someone attest to this
for those with old birth certificate and no issue with it,you can use it.Its acceptable at the embassy. I used it and many more I know used it with no issue at all. But if you feel not comfortable,you can get the NPC,na your money you wan spend
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 8:43pm On May 28, 2013
house pls help me beg moderator make he enable me from posting. i av missed the house. genlion
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 8:46pm On May 28, 2013
adeadebayor:

yah sire i will advice she just put in some vocational work she's good at. Like tailoring, hair dressing and the others. Then she should try get some proof for that. And then put in her highest level of education, and if they ask give reasons. I mean you must have some proof. Please nairalanders your help is needed here.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 8:47pm On May 28, 2013
temmytanny:
for those with old birth certificate and no issue with it,you can use it.Its acceptable at the embassy. I used it and many more I know used it with no issue at all. But if you feel not comfortable,you can get the NPC,na your money you wan spend
but uncle temmy, even the npc attestation that i collected is still different from the one the guy posted oooooo. am afraid i hope no be fake them give me. can anyone with npc attestation the one from lagos post his attestation of birth in other to clarify all doubt
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 8:53pm On May 28, 2013
abosedekolawole: house pls help me beg moderator make he enable me from posting. i av missed the house. genlion
please sir with all due respect give this guy a second chance. God is forgiveness. So we are the DNA Of God.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 8:57pm On May 28, 2013
abosedekolawole: but uncle temmy, even the npc attestation that i collected is still different from the one the guy posted oooooo. am afraid i hope no be fake them give me. can anyone with npc attestation the one from lagos post his attestation of birth in other to clarify all doubt
please this attestation varies from state to state. Please dont let that bother you. Even in Edo state we have two type but for the same propose
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 9:04pm On May 28, 2013
abosedekolawole: it appears that the attestation given in lagos is slight different from the one u posted. genlion
sir it varies from state to state, so it's not a problem
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 9:07pm On May 28, 2013
thuyahky: i played the lottery through agent and the agent use his house address and email,i want †̥ fill the dsp form now so can i change the address and email once am the one doing it now?also i don't understand the meaning of native name because they ask of it in the form that i should write ♍Ɣ‎​ name in native language...also they ask of where i want †̥ stay in USA and have not decide so can i write not decided yet....waiting for ‎​Ɣ☺ΰr reply
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 9:22pm On May 28, 2013
thuyahky: i played the lottery through agent and the agent use his house address and email,i want †̥ fill the dsp form now so can i change the address and email once am the one doing it now?also i don't understand the meaning of native name because they ask of it in the form that i should write ♍Ɣ​ name in native language...also they ask of where i want †̥ stay in USA and have not decide so can i write not decided yet....waiting for ​Ɣ☺ΰr reply
please be careful with the filling okay. Each question have time limit of 30 minute to answer it. So take your time to fill it. And secondly in the form they told you to use N/A For the colum you dont have an answer to. So you dont write any word aside N/A thirdly, the native lague write N/A, for the address you will be residing in USA. If not available write n/a. But note that on your interview you must have to say you know someone there, and that you will be staying with. And for the email. Please input your EMAIL and that of the AGENt, in bracket on your own ACTIVE. And the address thats very important. Because you registered with the agent address you should put the agent address in your Father resident address. And your real address on your resident address. Please note that your details must be in line with that of original application form! Please check for any misspelled word in your name, and make sure your date of birth is correct. Please nairaland your help here.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2013
abosedekolawole: but uncle temmy, even the npc attestation that i collected is still different from the one the guy posted oooooo. am afraid i hope no be fake them give me. can anyone with npc attestation the one from lagos post his attestation of birth in other to clarify all doubt
Am sorry I don't know much about NPC certificate bt I guess those familiar with it will comment
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Vikktorr(m): 12:11am On May 29, 2013
temmytanny:
The old certificate is small in size. And they specified that only a long form (A4 I guess) birth certificate will be accepted. I was selected for further processing of the DV2014. I have my old certificate but I think I'll have to apply for the new one at the NPC.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by josade: 1:35am On May 29, 2013
Must you send as PDF or JPEG.
ferdimako:

You or their mother and that will be on the interview day.Leave those and yours unsigned now. Staple the photos against where you file the person's details and scan all of them.then attach. All this ASAP and urgent commands! NL pple sef!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 4:32am On May 29, 2013
Vikktorr:
The old certificate is small in size. And they specified that only a long form (A4 I guess) birth certificate will be accepted. I was selected for further processing of the DV2014. I have my old certificate but I think I'll have to apply for the new one at the NPC.
wag you are right. it was specified that the short one will not be acceptee
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 5:14am On May 29, 2013
virginofafrica: please this attestation varies from state to state. Please dont let that bother you. Even in Edo state we have two type but for the same propose
attestation of birth is the same everywhere... I stay in edo state too, and to d best of my knowledge the other birth cert u are talkin abt is for minors i.e children. The woman that issued mine at npc's office in benin explained this to me. Meanwhile, where do u stay in benin city? Can we meet?

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Easye83(m): 6:24am On May 29, 2013
Gudmornin house pls I wanna knw if there ll b anoda selection any tym soon.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:07am On May 29, 2013
josade: Must you send as PDF or JPEG.

Either way.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:30am On May 29, 2013
Good morning house. My sister is a lucky winner but we just found out that she applied as single when she has been married for 7 months then. Please how may we proceed. She intends processing it with her husband. I need advise please. God bless
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 7:55am On May 29, 2013
calebo101: Good morning house. My sister is a lucky winner but we just found out that she applied as single when she has been married for 7 months then. Please how may we proceed. She intends processing it with her husband. I need advise please. God bless
let her begin d processing. Meanwhile, she should maintain her status as single, if not, she may be denied. She can file for the hubby 5yrs later. All the best...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Vikktorr(m): 8:41am On May 29, 2013
ferdimako:

Either way.
Why not fill your form with a computer using the latest adobe reader, print, sign forms DSP-122 and DS 230 part I and send via a courier service. It wasn't written anywhere on the forms to send via email. I believe the email address is for inquires.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 9:59am On May 29, 2013
monsieursam64: attestation of birth is the same everywhere... I stay in edo state too, and to d best of my knowledge the other birth cert u are talkin abt is for minors i.e children. The woman that issued mine at npc's office in benin explained this to me. Meanwhile, where do u stay in benin city? Can we meet?
my sister that did her rebirth certificate. It was deferent from mine. I live in airport road benin city
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2013
abosedekolawole: house pls help me beg moderator make he enable me from posting. i av missed the house. genlion
Are you a female?

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.