Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,248 members, 7,891,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:37 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (431468 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
Adegokenath: YES GOOD NEWS ADDITIONAL ENTRIES MAY BE SELECTED IN OCTOBER 2013, SO THEREFORE PRAYER WORRIORS CAN START PRAYING NOW BEFORE THE SECOND DRAW GOODLUCK TO ME.
i just saw the infor. Now in there website i hate 9ja another chance be that goodluck

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
Congrat all dv winners 2014...I wish u all the best....

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
honeydee:

I'm sure u can help everyone openly on this forum. Wateva information you have can be put here for the benefit of everyone Mr. Richard.

Justwise are you on vacation?

@ Next2u: Mehn!!! You pple av come here again...why una like deceiving pple like ds? Did you sure you av rite info? Why you can't throw it openly here? What you mention abt we gurus dat we don't no anytin, you are not serious @ all... you 4 come 2 our own side 2013 we 4 mess ur big head boko haram man.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
thuyahky: thanks bro,have send it i just want know may be hav not made a mistake,also how can i know may be they have receive the form?
Pls right now am filling my forms nd dr are some parts I really want to be sure what to fill dr so as not to make any mistake.Der's a part at d begining of d DS 230 part 1 dat looks like a box wr a passport wld be affixed,is it really for passport or its just dr,also drs a part on dsame form dat asked which occupation do u intend to work in the united states and on the part 2,dey asked for the name and address of Petitioner,who is a petitioner plssss.await your response,tanx
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
rood boy:

@ Next2u: Mehn!!! You pple av come here again...why una like deceiving pple like ds? Did you sure you av rite info? Why you can't throw it openly here? What you mention abt we gurus dat we don't no anytin, you are not serious @ all...
guy u don't have any power to abuse anybody here if next2u gave us any information good 4 him and if he did,nt that is his own cup of tea next2u no be ur mate.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
lagdude:
Pls right now am filling my forms nd dr are some parts I really want to be sure what to fill dr so as not to make any mistake.Der's a part at d begining of d DS 230 part 1 dat looks like a box wr a passport wld be affixed,is it really for passport or its just dr,also drs a part on dsame form dat asked which occupation do u intend to work in the united states and on the part 2,dey asked for the name and address of Petitioner,who is a petitioner plssss.await your response,tanx
guy u need to go back to school to fill ordinary simple form na wahala, well forumite that hav time will attend to u.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 7:57am On Jun 06, 2013
Adegokenath: guy u don't have any power to abuse anybody here if next2u gave us any information good 4 him and if he did,nt that is his own cup of tea next2u no be ur mate.

If I may ask u, u said (next2u) isn't my age mate, did u knw my age? ANd I can c u don't knw anytin abt ds 4rum at all...wat (next2u) did is one of the rules dey didn't allow here if u don't knw...any info shld be openly here dat is the rules...pls take note.. or else (justwise) will delete any such info or droping contact no here.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ritze(m): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2013
kevwe_flex:

How can you advice that when the rule states that:

The principal diversity visa applicant must have a high school education, or its equivalent, or two years of qualifying work experience, under provisions of United States (U.S.) law. This was explained in the DV Instructions for your eDV entry.

High School Education: A high school education means successful completion of a formal course of elementary and secondary education comparable to completion of a 12-year course in the U.S.

Work Experience: If you are qualifying with work experience, you must have two years of experience in the last five years, in an occupation which, by U.S. Department of Labor definitions, requires at least two years of training or experience that is designated as Job Zone 4 or 5, classified in a Specific Vocational Preparation (SVP) rating of 7.0 or higher. The U.S. Department of Labor provides information on job duties, knowledge and skills, education and training, and other occupational characteristics at their website http://online.onetcenter.org/. The O*Net online database groups work experience into five "job zones." While many occupations are listed, only certain specified occupations qualify for the Diversity Visa Program.

So even if she puts hairdresser or whatever, that won't qualify her cos it won't be up to the Job Zone or SVP. So with her O'levels, she's
good and eligible.

My cousin that won is a unilag graduate and the wife is a JSS3 drop out
Is it compulsory the wife(beneficiary) should have @ least O'levels as well

Have been trying to figure it out.
@ all pls assist with info

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ritze(m): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2013
kevwe_flex:

How can you advice that when the rule states that:

The principal diversity visa applicant must have a high school education, or its equivalent, or two years of qualifying work experience, under provisions of United States (U.S.) law. This was explained in the DV Instructions for your eDV entry.

High School Education: A high school education means successful completion of a formal course of elementary and secondary education comparable to completion of a 12-year course in the U.S.

Work Experience: If you are qualifying with work experience, you must have two years of experience in the last five years, in an occupation which, by U.S. Department of Labor definitions, requires at least two years of training or experience that is designated as Job Zone 4 or 5, classified in a Specific Vocational Preparation (SVP) rating of 7.0 or higher. The U.S. Department of Labor provides information on job duties, knowledge and skills, education and training, and other occupational characteristics at their website http://online.onetcenter.org/. The O*Net online database groups work experience into five "job zones." While many occupations are listed, only certain specified occupations qualify for the Diversity Visa Program.

So even if she puts hairdresser or whatever, that won't qualify her cos it won't be up to the Job Zone or SVP. So with her O'levels, she's
good and eligible.

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2013
@next2u

You have just made your last post with that 'ID' in this section for years to come. Get another ID and come back, i will be watching.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2013
lagdude:
a petitioner is someone who is solely seeking for something, so you are the petitioner and in that place your details should be there, ar for the occupation you should put in the work you wish to do there, and any other one that you could not fill just put in N/A. Remember it 30 minute for each question. Be careful and success await you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 9:23am On Jun 06, 2013
ritze:

yes sire, it very, or it equivalent (2 years working experience, with work that takes at least 2 years of learning )
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ritze(m): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2013
virginofafrica: yes sire, it very, or it equivalent (2 years working experience, with work that takes at least 2 years of learning )

God bless you for your swift response
She's a tailor
I hope her "freedom" certificate works for her thought
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 10:20am On Jun 06, 2013
Adegokenath: guy u need to go back to school to fill ordinary simple form na wahala, well forumite that hav time will attend to u.

Abeg go kiss transformer
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 10:20am On Jun 06, 2013
virginofafrica: a petitioner is someone who is solely seeking for something, so you are the petitioner and in that place your details should be there, ar for the occupation you should put in the work you wish to do there, and any other one that you could not fill just put in N/A. Remember it 30 minute for each question. Be careful and success await you.

God bless you real good,really appreciate.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 11:01am On Jun 06, 2013
morning PEEPS,

Am i to courier d form to KCC or scan nd send it to them
and also wots is d closing date for submission of d form.

cos i won as single nd married now
so i want to include my spouse in d form.

so aw will i go about it.

thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
@ virginofafrica; nice one of gud job here.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
justwise: @next2u

You have just made your last post with that 'ID' in this section for years to come. Get another ID and come back, i will be watching.

Nice one (MR justwise)...av been told (Adegokenath) abt ur rules buh he did not believe be....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
@ Adegokenath; i can c u r tryin 2 reach me on my email, pls wat apen? u can speake openly here ok.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
Adegokenath: YES GOOD NEWS ADDITIONAL ENTRIES MAY BE SELECTED IN OCTOBER 2013, SO THEREFORE PRAYER WORRIORS CAN START PRAYING NOW BEFORE THE SECOND DRAW GOODLUCK TO ME.

Pls share ur source of information.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2013
ritze:

God bless you for your swift response
She's a tailor
I hope her "freedom" certificate works for her thought
yes sire, that will work.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
morning PEEPS,

Am i to courier d form to KCC or scan nd send it to them
and also wots is d closing date for submission of d form.

cos i won as single nd married now
so i want to include my spouse in d form.

so aw will i go about it.

thanks
i will advice you to scan and send, as for the spouse, there is a colom for that so i will advice you to fill in all needed information and make pure you are filling in the truth and in case of other wise make sure you can defend. You form can be submitted on or before may 2014, so you still have time. God bless you sire. Good luck as you proceed with your processing.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ritze(m): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
virginofafrica: yes sire, that will work.

God bless u real good
Thumbs up
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
lagdude:

Abeg go kiss transformer
guy how do u know that i am a nepa staff?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
virginofafrica: i will advice you to scan and send, as for the spouse, there is a colom for that so i will advice you to fill in all needed information and make pure you are filling in the truth and in case of other wise make sure you can defend. You form can be submitted on or before may 2014, so you still have time. God bless you sire. Good luck as you proceed with your processing.

u are bless.
thanks for that.

i even called them mysef i told a lady picked d call, so i asked her
she said i shud attached my marroage cert with d form am to send to kcc.
thats all
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
a petitioner is someone who is solely seeking for something, so you are the petitioner and in that place your details should be there, ar for the occupation you should put in the work you wish to do there, and any other one that you could not fill just put in N/A. Remember it 30 minute for each question. Be careful and success await you.

Petitioner = Principal Applicant or the winner

Occupation = Intended occupation in line with SVP
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
virginofafrica: a petitioner is someone who is solely seeking for something, so you are the petitioner and in that place your details should be there, ar for the occupation you should put in the work you wish to do there, and any other one that you could not fill just put in N/A. Remember it 30 minute for each question. Be careful and success await you.

Petitioner = DV Winner or the principal applicant

Occupation = Intended occupation in USA in line with SVP

Passport Photo = Write name & Ref Code at the back, u may put in a seperate envelop & clip to your form
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by giddadon(m): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Pls share ur source of information.
check their site dvlottery.state.gov its there i just checkd it out now and i pray God makes it happen 4 me cum october
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
giddadon: check their site dvlottery.state.gov its there i just checkd it out now and i pray God makes it happen 4 me cum october
https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
ritze:

It is not compulsory for the wife to have a WAEC certificate or meet any 2 years work experience requirement because she is a beneficiary, she is not the petitioner. Her greencard is merely derivative. She is not the person that won.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by statesman22(m): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
2014 Entrant Status Check

DV-2014 entrants may enter their confirmation information through the link below starting at noon (EDT) on May 1, 2013. The DV-2014 registration period was from October 2, 2012, until November 3, 2012. DV-2014 entrants should keep their confirmation number until at least June 30, 2014. Additional entries may be selected in October 2013. [quote author=Adegokenath][/quote]
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 6:35am On Jun 07, 2013
statesman22: 2014 Entrant Status Check

DV-2014 entrants may enter their confirmation information through the link below starting at noon (EDT) on May 1, 2013. The DV-2014 registration period was from October 2, 2012, until November 3, 2012. DV-2014 entrants should keep their confirmation number until at least June 30, 2014. Additional entries may be selected in October 2013.
there is hope 4 the hopeless anything can happen in october

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.