Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,630 members, 7,951,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (435495 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
blackedwin: I just checked my sister's dv status and this is what i got
Dear XXXXXXXXXX,
You have been randomly selected for further processing in the Diversity Immigrant
Visa Program for the fiscal year 2014 (October 1, 2013 to September 30, 2014).
Selection does not guarantee that you will receive a visa because the number of
applicants selected is greater than the number of visas available. Please print out
this letter and take it with you to your visa interview,

please kindly advice what I need to do next

Congrats to her and please read the entire thread.43 pages right?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Samimo: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
ferdimako:

lucky for her and congrats. The senate has just passed the immigration bill making 2014 winners the last batch of Dv lottery winners
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 7:49am On Jun 28, 2013
Samimo: lucky for her and congrats. The senate has just passed the immigration bill making 2014 winners the last batch of Dv lottery winners
ferdimako:

pls give us ur source of information
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ericgold(m): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2013
blackedwin: I just checked my sister's dv status and this is what i got
Dear XXXXXXXXXX,
You have been randomly selected for further processing in the Diversity Immigrant
Visa Program for the fiscal year 2014 (October 1, 2013 to September 30, 2014).
Selection does not guarantee that you will receive a visa because the number of
applicants selected is greater than the number of visas available. Please print out
this letter and take it with you to your visa interview,

please kindly advice what I need to do next
congrat to her, did u check b4 and it was not selected or u just checking it now??
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by opeone: 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
thank you everyone that responded and God bless you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by opeone: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
should there is any progress i will let u know...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
Is there anyone here, that checked his status on May 1 but nt selected and checked back later n got selected ?
Urgent reply pls
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by diskindgod: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2013
Pls I have HND, where do I check in item 6 of DSP 122. Also as a petitioner, which address and phone should use. Nigerian address or address of where am going to stay in US and which phone number.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
Good day room. am back. i missed you all. stay bless virginofafrica
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by sendtodeji: 2:41am On Jun 30, 2013
diskindgod: Pls I have HND, where do I check in item 6 of DSP 122. Also as a petitioner, which address and phone should use. Nigerian address or address of where am going to stay in US and which phone number.

On item 6 of DSP 122, choose University Degree. HND is equivalent to University Degree.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Stillluvnaija: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
Samimo: lucky for her and congrats. The senate has just passed the immigration bill making 2014 winners the last batch of Dv lottery winners

Please confirm your source of information. The current bill passed by the senate is intended to allow illegal immigrants to the US a 13 year path to citizenship but did not mention anything about dv lottery. The bill in any case still needs to be passed by the house who have republicans in majority but becoming law. I stand to be corrected but as far as I know, there is no indication yet whether dv lottery 2014 will be last. Fingers crossed I would say. wink
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by janut: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
Stillluvnaija:

Please confirm your source of information. The current bill passed by the senate is intended to allow illegal immigrants to the US a 13 year path to citizenship but did not mention anything about dv lottery. The bill in any case still needs to be passed by the house who have republicans in majority but becoming law. I stand to be corrected but as far as I know, there is no indication yet whether dv lottery 2014 will be last. Fingers crossed I would say. wink
You are spot on.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
Stillluvnaija:

You are so on point.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
Stillluvnaija:

there is an article on Wikipedia that Nigeria will be ineligible for DV 2015 based on the number of immigrants Nigeria has sent to the US in the past 5 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diversity_Immigrant_Visa
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obasobawon: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2013
Sending my forms to kentucky consular center can i send it to KCCDV@state.gov? will they received them through this email?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
okeymen:

there is an article on Wikipedia that Nigeria will be ineligible for DV 2015 based on the number of immigrants Nigeria has sent to the US in the past 5 years.

YES U AR CORRECT
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
obamaobama: YES U AR CORRECT

For posting something that is not from State Dept?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Stillluvnaija: 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
okeymen:
Thanks. Useful info to be aware of

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
ferdimako:

For posting something that is not from State Dept?
by caculation he is correct
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 03, 2013
Adegokenath: by caculation he is correct

Which one? Until it comes from the authority, everything is still as it is. Even the bill on immigration reforms is not yet passed by the house of rep and not signed into law by Obama. So everyone should chill.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 8:47am On Jul 03, 2013
ferdimako:

Which one? Until it comes from the authority, everything is still as it is. Even the bill on immigration reforms is not yet passed by the house of rep and not signed into law by Obama. So everyone should chill.

Guys don't get your knickers in a twist, its just information. you can do whatsoever you wish with it....believe it, disbelieve it....keep it at the back of your mind... I only pointed at it to let us know that there is a possible basis for Nigerians to be considered ineligible for DV 2015. The statistics are published by Homeland Security so though its not final yet, there is a strong indication to that effect its not just a rumor.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
okeymen:

Guys don't get your knickers in a twist, its just information. you can do whatsoever you wish with it....believe it, disbelieve it....keep it at the back of your mind... I only pointed at it to let us know that there is a possible basis for Nigerians to be considered ineligible for DV 2015. The statistics are published by Homeland Security so though its not final yet, there is a strong indication to that effect its not just a rumor.

That is not my problem.I have my Australian PR running well and student visa too. So whatever.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kenny3273(f): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
@ferdimanko pls can u tell me how to apply for australian PR
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
Kenny3273: @ferdimanko pls can u tell me how to apply for australian PR

Use http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/ It is based on your evaluation being positive,age,English test,at least a Bsc,employment history,nominated job,it's points-based and waiting for SkillSelect to invite to lodge for the PR visa (3,060AUD) etc. Just explore that website!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by atise: 3:15am On Jul 04, 2013
pls, dear forumites I am having a problem trying to assess the website dvlottery.state.gov.

I don't really know why. Has the site crashed? Is there any other way to check selection status for the dv 2014 lottery? I really need to check urgently if I was selected. Kindly help thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 04, 2013
atise: pls, dear forumites I am having a problem trying to assess the website dvlottery.state.gov.

I don't really know why. Has the site crashed? Is there any other way to check selection status for the dv 2014 lottery? I really need to check urgently if I was selected. Kindly help thanks

The site is well and alive. Let someone help you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
ferdimako:

Use http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/ It is based on your evaluation being positive,age,English test,at least a Bsc,employment history,nominated job,it's points-based and waiting for SkillSelect to invite to lodge for the PR visa (3,060AUD) etc. Just explore that website!
pls how much is 3,060aud in nigerian naira?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
Adegokenath: pls how much is 3,060aud in nigerian naira?

Use www.xe.com
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by yemmylag: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
I'm new here on this forum and I need your help concerning a friend of mine.she won visa lottery to Us,someone actually played for her and she won.now the guy said they wanted to attach a guy she doesn't even know as her husband,she's married with a kid.but the lottery was played while she was still single.pls what can she do?this guy kept saying without him she can't go to the embassy to get the visa.should the girl just appear at the embassy with the husband or what?what does she need to present at the embassy?and how will she go about it?thanks and God bless.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 3:17am On Jul 05, 2013
My 1st time of playing and I've been selected. My case no ends wit 7 thousand plus. I hope my interview date won't be nxt year cos I just submitted my forms to d KCC yesterday (kinda late)
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 05, 2013
bukiemma: My 1st time of playing and I've been selected. My case no ends wit 7 thousand plus. I hope my interview date won't be nxt year cos I just submitted my forms to d KCC yesterday (kinda late)

So if it is, you won't go huh?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.