Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (435496 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JohnMorgan(m): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
There is nothing to bother about. They are also humans and understand that people make mistakes. Your friend should just be truthful when he is called for an interview. Good luck to him.

josemaria03: Some one i know made this silly mistake, will it affect him or not pls need ur response ASAP thanks.... He is a student, and still in the university, in the question that says " in what occupation do intend to work in the USA" he filled in is current course of study and is still in school no certificate yet do u guys think this can affect him, but he has this 6 month diploma in computer operation
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JohnMorgan(m): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
Keep checking the bulletin at http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html and you will be invited for an interview immediately you become current. It all depends on your case number and when you submitted your visa application forms. KCC needs at least eight weeks to conclude processing of your case. Good luck.

ukemeglitter: Hello guyz
Please how long does it take for someone to receive an INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT LETTER after submitting the forms?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JohnMorgan(m): 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
Its all your choice anyway but not necessary. If you tracked your parcel and can confirm that it got there safely then you don't need to worry. Just keep checking the visa bulletin at http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html to know when you will become current.

diskindgod: I sent my forms to KCC two weeks ago, do I need to write any mail to them to confirm receipt. My CN is 17000+

Regards.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JohnMorgan(m): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
Your case number is low and you will most likely be called for interview by sep/oct 2013. You can write KCC on KCCDV@state.gov or call the Public Inquiry Phone Number 606-526-7500 (7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EDT Monday - Friday)for more updates on your application. Please remember to quote your date of birth, case number and country of chargeability. When you become current, you will receive a notification from KCC to check the same link you checked when you were selected. Good luck.
rcha: My case number is *****97** so i would like to know when my interview will be held and i have also processed for KCC and sent my document. And how will the dv lottery office sent me a message that i have been selected for the visa interview.

Any one please do reply ................. As fast as possible.

And do I know that the dv lottery office(KCC) has received the documents.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
Oh! Halleluyah! Thanks a lot morgan. God bless u.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
Please can someone tell me how to get information from the visa bulletin because i have being trying to get close with it for quit a while now.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by hammerh(f): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
obamaobama: agents is ok provided it is free of charge.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
justwise: Congratulations to DV 2014 lottery winners.

You can comment/make your inquiries here.

Please i beg you in the name of whichever God you believe in...no dropping of contact details here for private chat,
Lets have the questions,contributions and answers openly here.

'Agents'? you know the drill...stay away

Thank you.

https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/esc/
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hello house. Can somebody advise on dis issue. My cm is2014 AF00016••• when is interview likely to be?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Rianatb(f): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
helloo house my name is rianat am one of people selected 4 dvlottery my case number is 2014AF00001452,av send my DS 230 to kcc through NIPOST i paid 500naria for dat,on 16TH of july i sent them message maybe my form av been recieve in there office on thursday but they av not reply me,i also play as single,can i collect my birth certificate 4rm local.gov,i did neco as my ssce and NABTEB,my result is complete in nabteb,but not complete in neco,i av my degree statement of result wit me,am still doing my youth service,which i put as one of my working experience!pls wat is the next thing to do,becos av not seen there reply 4rm kcc
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
Rianat to my understanding. Kcc will reply U after 5 working days that is if its properly presented I mean ur cn number and ur name. Then,Ur ssce with 5 credit is as well important.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Rianatb(f): 3:45am On Aug 05, 2013
rianat case on my case but ii av five credit on NABTEB,vocational exam,dat is wat i use to run my degree programe in university,education course, and on my brith certificate can i use the one 4rm local gov.thank u
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 7:31am On Aug 05, 2013
Rianat.Ok. Ur application was sent on july 16 thr nipost, it takes 10 working days to reach kcc and takes kcc 5 working days to reply u.If ur birth cert.Is d one from npc I think is OK but if not get affidavit take it to npc to get another one.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Rianatb(f): 7:49am On Aug 05, 2013
which one is NPC
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Rianatb(f): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2013
on Rianat case which one is NPC
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 8:15am On Aug 05, 2013
National population commission. And Ur cn is low I suggest u get everything done as soon as possible.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by fabiodream(m): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2013
Hey guys, got one question? Wanted to find out if is possible to apply for the next lottery 2015 (if available) while u still waiting to be current for the 2014.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Rianatb(f): 9:35am On Aug 05, 2013
komakan thank u God we be wit u,pls on rianat case again,i use degree as my highest certificate but i have only statement of result wit me which we expire next year, am still serving in ibadan,and i fill neco and NABTEB,my neco as ssce cert,but i av 6credit on Nabteb,i also want to bring my nysc I.D card and my acceptance paper the day of interview thank u 4rm rianat bello
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 9:59am On Aug 05, 2013
From d knowledge acquired in d house,prepare original doc of ur o level result,ur degree stat. International passport,medical report, police cert,2x2 passport 2,birth cert. After U hv gotten ur 2nd NL.Im a winner too but I have acquired so many guide lines thr d veteran in d house.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 10:08am On Aug 05, 2013
From d knowledge acquired in d house,prepare original doc of ur o level result,ur degree stat. International passport,medical report, police cert,2x2 passport 2,birth cert. After U hv gotten ur 2nd NL.Im a winner too but I have acquired so many guide lines thr d veteran in d house.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 10:27am On Aug 05, 2013
fabio dream: Hey guys, got one question? Wanted to find out if is possible to apply for the next lottery 2015 (if available) while u still waiting to be current for the 2014.
NO DV2015
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Zeleez: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
House i need advice, am one of d lucky winners of 2014 lottery but in my notification letter d principal applicant name, my surname came first which should be followed by my first name and middle name, but it was written like this surname, middle name and first name. e g JOHN CHIBUIKE CHRISTOPHER instead of JOHN CHRISTOPHER CHIBUIKE. All my credentials from primary school to university level is bearing JOHN CHRISTOPHER CHIBUIKE, i have submitted my application form to KCC since 29th may wit my name as it appears in d selettee applicant name ie JOHN CHIBUIKE CHRISTOPHER plz wount this be a problem
to me on d interveiw day, how do i process my international passport, police clearance n medicals is it wit
the name in my credentials JOHN CHRISTOPHER CHIBUIKE or wit d name in d selettee applicant name JOHN CHIBUIKE CHRISTOPHER? I have a case number above 5000 but below 5500 when do u think i should expect my 2NL for interview? ur responds is needed thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Rianatb(f): 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
Rianatb: House kcc have not reply me dat they have recieve my document,is up to 20 days now and have message them through email, they have not respond me,since last week thursday, my case number is 2014AF00001452,through nipost wit 500 naria,pls can i resend the form, GOD help me
Dont worry too much,it takes 5 working days for them to respond and I hope you added your case number,fullname and date of birth.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Rianatb(f): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
ernestleon: Dont worry too much,it takes 5 working days for them to respond and I hope you added your case number,fullname and date of birth.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Rianatb(f): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Zeleez: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
House i need advice, am one of d lucky winners of 2014 lottery but in my notification letter d principal applicant name, my surname came first which should be followed by my first name and middle name, but it was written like this surname, middle name and first name. e g JOHN CHIBUIKE
CHRISTOPHER instead of JOHN CHRISTOPHER CHIBUIKE. All my credentials from primary school to university level is bearing JOHN CHRISTOPHER
CHIBUIKE, i have submitted my application form to KCC since 29th may wit my name as it appears in d selettee applicant name ie JOHN CHIBUIKE CHRISTOPHER plz wount this be a problem to me on d interveiw day, how do i process my international passport,
police clearance n medicals is it wit the name in my credentials JOHN CHRISTOPHER CHIBUIKE or wit d name in d selettee applicant name JOHN CHIBUIKE CHRISTOPHER? I have a case number above 5000 but below 5500 when do u think i should expect my 2NL for interview? ur responds is needed thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Timika: 6:47am On Aug 06, 2013
John Morgan: Its all your choice anyway but not necessary. If you tracked your parcel and can confirm that it got there safely then you don't need to worry. Just keep checking the visa bulletin at http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html to know when you will become current.

[quote author=justwise]Congratulations to DV 2014 lottery winners.

You can comment/make your inquiries here.

[color=#990000]Please i beg you in the name of whichever God you believe in...no dropping of contact details here for private chat,
Lets have the questions,contribution pls house, i submitted my forms 122 and 230 since d first week of June and have not gotten a reply till now. I have been checking my email for d reply. Pls folks what should i do?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Timika: 6:51am On Aug 06, 2013
pls good ppl of d house, i submitted my forms 122 and 230 since d first week of June 2013 and till nw, no reply to my email, pls wot should i do?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2013
@Timika,
To my understanding, u ll receive 2NL as from Aug 15,2013 depending on ur case no. But u can call them on phone to knw ur application status.
Hope this help.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seye4God: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2013
Our interview experience!!!

Praise God!!! Rejoice with my family. The LORD has done a wondrous thing once again.

It was on Wednesday, 23rd January 2013. We got to the Embassy some minutes past 8:00am.

We (my wife, our divine three daughters, my immediate younger brother and I) waited under the tree rented and a seat for my wife at the rate of N150. I was told we would need Four International Passports Photograph each. The requirement we met already. At exactly 5 minutes to 10:00am, we were ushered to verification centre. We queued to verify our entry with other diversity visa lottery winners.

After our confirmation, we were ushered to the screening security machine where we put off our shoes, belts, wristwatch, etc. In fact, we went with many luggages as if we were travelling to America that very day. Having looked round, I noticed we were the only applicant that came with too much luggages as people were making guess of us. My wife named was called for submission of documents and we were instructed to pay for the VISA Fees at the cashier's cubicle. I paid for 5 persons - my wife, three daughters and self (almost N280,000 and it is non refundable).

Our documents were sorted and collated. Our submitted forms to Kentucky had been thoroughly and carefully reviewed by officers of the embassy and recommendation had earlier been made. Just to submit your original and photocopied documents for verification and cross examination. Reviewing of one’s submitted form before the interview makes the task easier for the Consulate Officer who will then use his/her discretion to check if truly one deserves the visa or not. Mind you, the internal officers would have suggested to the Consulate Officer those errors and mistakes noted in conformable with the DV instruction as stated therein – click to read for your perusal and necessary action. (http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/DV_2013_instructions_ENGL.pdf).

Most of the applicants do not bother to read this instruction before applying and submitting their forms. Most applicants believe so much in “I heard and they said”. It is better we go through the DV instruction ourselves before falling victims.

At exactly 12noon, my wife number: (B-347) was called. We went to window 16 (a place where most Nigerians pray not to go). I see nothing wrong in that gentle and calm white lady who uses left hand. She speaks very clearly and simple. For those successful applicants going for the VISA interview, they do not need to entertain any fear. Keep your visa payment's receipt very well ooooooooooo. I was searching for ours and was really disheartened and confused. Meanwhile, it was kept inside the envelope where the balance of N280,000 was (I later saw it when we got home later in the evening). The white lady said we should not bother to search we should just come for the interview. After we promise to say the truth by raising our right hands; she then requested to take our finger prints – both left and right.

Thereafter, our interview went thus:
CO: What was the date of birth of the twins?
My wife: nnnnnnnnnn
CO: Where is your first child?
My wife/I: She was disturbing other applicants where they sat and I went to carry her
CO: Okay. She is the one.
CO: In your original entry you said you have only one child; but after you won you included the twins; that means they were born couple of months before entry for the DIVERSITY VISA.
My wife: YES
CO: According to the diversity policy, your application has been disqualified. Madam, I am very sorry. There is nothing I could do at this juncture. I did not make the law. I am very sorry!
My wife: I travelled when my husband played the lottery. The twins where delivered at home….bala bala bala
CO: Madam, I said I am sorry. I have many clients to attend to. Please leave now!
My wife & I: FATHER! We thank you for this successful interview. We just want to thank you despite being denied. You are our GOD and we would continue to serve you more irrespective of the outcome of this interview. We saw, conquered devil and overcame all our enemies who thought we may be sick or died as a result of our visa disqualification at this time. Our GOD is a strong tower. He is our shield since we put our trust in Him. Proverb 30:5.

LESSON TO LEARN:
• Put your trust in GOD!!!
• Pray and fast
• Be yourself and speak confidently (God made my wife to speak confidently despite being denied)
• Read the DV instruction thoroughly
• Visit https://www.nairaland.com/927190/dv-2013-winners-meet-here to follow detailed experience of other successful applicants
• Be organized i.e. do not carry many luggages
• If you are successful, help people around you

OBSERVATIONS:
• Applicants should not be made to pay before interview. It is supposed to be after the interview since the fees is not refundable.
• I am sure many will be granted and still the number of application that will be disqualified will be more than those that will be granted. Multiply the disqualification applicants' money with the charging fees.
• Many families sold their possessions, properties, cars, buildings and even borrowed to pay for the visa fees.
• If you are part of the disqualified applicants, please don’t kill yourself. God knows the best. The Christ in us is far better that the crisis of the world.
• Keep serving and worshiping God. My family has known God more!!!
• But still my wife and I were extremely glad after the rigorous interview. Today, we were disqualified; but only GOD knows our tomorrow. Americans may be begging for us to come there as we aim to be appealing to travel there. There is nothing our GOD cannot do. I will encourage those that were denied visa to often share their testimonies and experiences with other Nigerians so as to be conscious of some certain actions.

We have learnt our lessons.
We know GOD more; during this struggle we knew those people that truly love us. We knew people that could only eat with you when the deal is done. We did what we thought we could not be able to do. AMERICA is our dream; ONE-DAY we shall be there for sure. It is in our bloods, we perceive it!

Best of luck to those applicants going for their interview.
If you are in America; endeavour to help the needy. Share your wealth with people that are less privileges. 1Samuel2:5-8 (it is not your power that made you rich)
If you are not successful; please encourage to share your experience with people that have not gone for their interview who knows; it may be of help to them.
Finally, even you make all requirements and obey the laws and policies of Diversity Visa; if God said NO; it will still be NO. I am very sure many visa applications will still be disqualified and many will be surely granted.

I wish you all the best!!!

Nigerians are so wicked oooo. I learnt many have lost thousands of Nigeria to various agents for processing visa whose they have no authority to approve. DV is what you can play yourself. I played it freely for people. If you don't know how to do it, you can seek for a genuine DV playing agent around you. Request for your verification code immediately the form is submitted online. If such agent reject this, this is an indication that he/she is a complete fraudster.

The devilish and corrupt DV Agents in Nigeria, who derives joy in exhorting money from other novice Nigerians, you better change your dubious means and do a decent business before it is too late!!! Repent and turn a new leaf. May God forgive us all!!!

You need any information, feel free to call me. My wife or I can pick the call and we shall be available to assist you without asking for a penny. Free of charge! Don't call us for business oooo; we are not interested; we thank GOD for the billions and comfortable lives we live. So, do not bother to call us if you want to transact or thinking to send us business offer. We are not interested!

Once again, my wife, our daughters and I pray to GOD for His intervention and uphold spirit during your interview. However, do not kill yourself and have High Blood Pressure because of your disqualification; we are living and testifying to the work of the LORD in our lives. We shall not die but live to proclaim the glory of GOD in the land of living Psalm 118:17.

Cheers.

IGE, OLUWASEYE (Baba Divine Twins)

4 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seye4God: 10:39am On Aug 07, 2013
Always check your e-mail address where you were notified as one of the successful applicant. Concerning your name, send an e-mail to their e-mail address (If your inquiry concerns an immigrant visa case, please send your email to: LagosIV@state.gov.). You will see this on American Embassy website (http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/contact.html). You can likewise visit the site to know much about your visa interview.

Concerning Police Clearance and International Passport call = Dayo - 08056529159. He is very reliable and a devoted Christian. His office is beside the Nigerian Immigration Service Head Office and behind Alagbon Police State where to obtain your police certificate at Ikoyi, Lagos. Tell him you are from Mr. IGE - BABA IBEJI.

For your medical, kindly click this: http://travel.state.gov/pdf/medical/LGS-MED-ENGL-0002-1201.pdf

The two approved hospitals are:
Dr. Alexandra Anga
The Consultants Practice
The Children’s Practice
25 Raymond Njoku
Ikoyi, Lagos
Telephone: 01-893-0723, 01-461-1941
Cell: 0706-585-9845

Dr. Funmi Alakija
Q-Life Family Clinic
Plot 155A Prince Ade Odedina Street
Off Ajose Adegun,
Victoria Island Annexe
Lagos, Nigeria
Telephone: 01-804-2000, 01-726-2840
Cell: 0702-770-4055

To know much about diversity visa visit this site: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1322.html

And if you have any further inquiry, feel free to contact me. It is FREE! I was once there for an interview though, we were denied, we thanked and praised GOD for it. I always advise applicants on areas that really affected us and others disqualified applicants.

IGE, OLUWASEYE (Baba Divine Twins)

Zeleez: House i need advice, am one of d lucky winners of 2014 lottery but in my notification letter d principal applicant name, my surname came first which should be followed by my first name and middle name, but it was written like this surname, middle name and first name. e g JOHN CHIBUIKE
CHRISTOPHER instead of JOHN CHRISTOPHER CHIBUIKE. All my credentials from primary school to university level is bearing JOHN CHRISTOPHER
CHIBUIKE, i have submitted my application form to KCC since 29th may wit my name as it appears in d selettee applicant name ie JOHN CHIBUIKE CHRISTOPHER plz wount this be a problem to me on d interveiw day, how do i process my international passport,
police clearance n medicals is it wit the name in my credentials JOHN CHRISTOPHER CHIBUIKE or wit d name in d selettee applicant name JOHN CHIBUIKE CHRISTOPHER? I have a case number above 5000 but below 5500 when do u think i should expect my 2NL for interview? ur responds is needed thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.