Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,403 members, 7,891,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:40 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (431516 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
principo: Got to d embassy before 6a.m.almost started the day on a worried note as my daughter started having a runny stomach.very worried but God took control.screening started by 6:15.no handsets,powder,comb,charger,spoon,baby food,water,or any form of makeup at all is allowed.if any is found on u,look for where to keep it n join the queue all over again.screened in three places b4 entering the hall.at the 3rd stage,u might have to give up your belt.i had to take off my wristwatch n put it in my bag but still wasn't allowed to go in because there were two blades in my purse.found one but couldn't find the other n was held up.i.had to keep apologizing,at the end they let me go despite not being able to detect where it is.finally got in,n my husband went to pay for the visa fees,218 for 4ppl.then he was called to window 21 for documentation.windows 13,14&15 were opened for immigrants.window 13,the dreaded white co i have read of from 2013thread,window 14 the black angel,n 15 a white man.after about 30 mins,my husband and i noticed the white co in 13had our forms with her.not too long ,our number flashed.we went to her full of smiles,n she was full of smiles in return.very
friendly.the following dialogue ensued:co-good morning.us-good morning,how was your night?replied.co then asked 3ques n that was all.1-highest qualification,present employment,how long have you guys been married?asked me to help fill some info we left unfilled in the children's form.congratulated us n didn't even bother to ask for the pics.visa to b collected next week.sorry for the epistle.

Congratulations, God is doing it big tym for us here n am sure it will never stop untill me n Others here enjoyd it
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olivialuv(m): 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
principo: Got to d embassy before 6a.m.almost started the day on a worried note as my daughter started having a runny stomach.very worried but God took control.screening started by 6:15.no handsets,powder,comb,charger,spoon,baby food,water,or any form of makeup at all is allowed.if any is found on u,look for where to keep it n join the queue all over again.screened in three places b4 entering the hall.at the 3rd stage,u might have to give up your belt.i had to take off my wristwatch n put it in my bag but still wasn't allowed to go in because there were two blades in my purse.found one but couldn't find the other n was held up.i.had to keep apologizing,at the end they let me go despite not being able to detect where it is.finally got in,n my husband went to pay for the visa fees,218 for 4ppl.then he was called to window 21 for documentation.windows 13,14&15 were opened for immigrants.window 13,the dreaded white co i have read of from 2013thread,window 14 the black angel,n 15 a white man.after about 30 mins,my husband and i noticed the white co in 13had our forms with her.not too long ,our number flashed.we went to her full of smiles,n she was full of smiles in return.very
friendly.the following dialogue ensued:co-good morning.us-good morning,how was your night?replied.co then asked 3ques n that was all.1-highest qualification,present employment,how long have you guys been married?asked me to help fill some info we left unfilled in the children's form.congratulated us n didn't even bother to ask for the pics.visa to b collected next week.sorry for the epistle.
congrat , God that answer ur will do same for me. amen
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
principo:
we spent a round figure of 80k for four of us.would av spent more because we didn't take the children back with us when we went for d result so they could do the reading of the substance that was injected into their hands.this reading was to enable them know if they require further vaccine.we were asked to start all over again with their medicals but we found favour in the eyes of one of the nurses who helped checked their data n discovered that they do not need further vaccines.she cleared us b4 the doctor n their result was finally printed out.so,please make sure they are through with the kids before u keep them at home.Also go with their vaccination record,it will save you some money.

Congratulation Big Sister,
Please which of the hospitals did u use for the medical bcus me be
family of 3 and I feel this cheap. Pls reply.
Thanks and enjoy the rest of your time in Naija
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
mr rule: Please my case number is 2014af000027** how will I know if am current or not because of tried checking the bulletin is very confusing I can't really figure it out.please I need help on dis.thank you
You are Current already just wait for your 2nd Nl.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2013

Congratulobia Sis. The rest of us key into your success testimony. God's really perfecting things for us in this thread thread. God bless y'all

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by derricklucky: 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
Congrat to all those who have been granted their American Dream
,pls do not cease to pray for those who are yet to smile like u.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by principo(f): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
Canadidacy:

Congrats, many more blessings to come ur way by God's grace.
Abeg shey na 2013AF... Or 2014AF... I want to have idea when ...00001326* will be called, my sister is dyeing of anxiety.
incase the question is directed at me,its 2014AF.As to when u will be called?i leave it for the experts.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Godsspeed: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
Congratulations Sister! Its just God! Praised be HIS Name forever!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by principo(f): 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
timimoyegun:

Congratulation Big Sister,
Please which of the hospitals did u use for the medical bcus me be
family of 3 and I feel this cheap. Pls reply.
Thanks and enjoy the rest of your time in Naija
Children's consultant or something like that.at25 Raymond Njoku.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
i knew my God is ever ready. i believe in prayers and divine favor. congrat madam. the grace of God is in your life.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
principo: .
incase the question is directed at me,its 2014AF.As to when u will be called?i leave it for the experts.
Congratulations Madam!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by principo(f): 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
Just want to thank you all for rejoicing with my family and i.Just as you read other peoples' success stories,SO WE SHALL READ YOURS IN JESUS NAME.AMEN.ire akari o.

7 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
principo: Just want to thank you all for rejoicing with my family and i.Just as you read other peoples' success stories,SO WE SHALL READ YOURS IN JESUS NAME.AMEN.ire akari o.

AMIN OOO JESU.GO live ur American.myself and my wife key into ur success
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
principo:
we spent a round figure of 80k for four of us.would av spent more because we didn't take the children back with us when we went for d result so they could do the reading of the substance that was injected into their hands.this reading was to enable them know if they require further vaccine.we were asked to start all over again with their medicals but we found favour in the eyes of one of the nurses who helped checked their data n discovered that they do not need further vaccines.she cleared us b4 the doctor n their result was finally printed out.so,please make sure they are through with the kids before u keep them at home.Also go with their vaccination record,it will save you some money.
Thanks and its noted.
any other family to share their medical experience pls?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
Canadidacy:

Abeg shey na 2013AF... Or 2014AF... I want to have idea when ...00001326* will be called, my sister is dyeing of anxiety.
why cant you read this and see if you will still ask the same question?

To ease the tension check http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html
Click on Archived visa bulletins: September 2013 and before
Study it carefully, you will have full understanding of how it works and when CN will be current.
Hope it helps?

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 12:41am On Oct 04, 2013
principo: Help me thank God ooooooo.visa approved for my husband n i nd two kids by 9:30am this morning.Lagos Nigeria.details later. grin
Congrats! welcome to America
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chinny2014(m): 8:15am On Oct 04, 2013
good morning my E-brothers/sisters, God hv started a good wrk wt us wt success stories,we are expecring yet another testimonies for those going for interviews as nobody will be denied in Jesus name,Amen

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 8:22am On Oct 04, 2013
Congratulations to your family
I key into ur testimony IJN.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 8:34am On Oct 04, 2013
Zillionnaire: Hey guys,jst had my interview in lagos nigeria n my visa was approved.tnk u all for ur support so far.I over prepared accademically but wen I got thr all I was asked was

Co:gud morning sir
Me:gud morning maam
Co:wats ur highest level of education
Me:***
Co:wat school
Co:wat year
Co:wen did u write ur waec
Co:wat do u do nw
Me:****
Co:wow,
She then brought out two white sheets n said ur visa has bn approved,go to *** n pick it up,d other was d green card payment.to God b all d glory.I wish all of u going for ur interview soonest best of lluck,b bold,d visa is urs already dats y its called a lottery so pls smile n b bold.c u in brooklyn newyork
Congratulations to you.
I key into your testimony.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by pepsyne: 9:11am On Oct 04, 2013
Congratulations.go and live ur America dream.I also key to ur sucess
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2013
principo: Just want to thank you all for rejoicing with my family and i.Just as you read other peoples' success stories,SO WE SHALL READ YOURS IN JESUS NAME.AMEN.ire akari o.

AMEN!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mayankho(f): 11:14am On Oct 04, 2013
Doublegold: Hey friends, pls has October selection been released?

In 2012 they checked on 22nd october

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
Amen IJMN
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
its 2014AF, just be checking the visa bulletin
Canadidacy:

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
XYZZ: its 2014AF, just be checking the visa bulletin
I will advise you to compare d past dv Bulletin. We can't really know exactly when one will be current it depends on them. For instance, 17,plus was current in Feb 2005 while was not current in June in some years. Just prepare yourself. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
chinny2014: good morning my E-brothers/sisters, God hv started a good wrk wt us wt success stories,we are expecring yet another testimonies for those going for interviews as nobody will be denied in Jesus name,Amen
Amen IJN.can't just wait to see Dv 2014 getting their visas issued with ease including me and my wife.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by giddadon(m): 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
mayankho:

In 2012 they checked on 22nd october
okay...we dey wait nah
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Canadidacy(m): 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
Obatide:
why cant you read this and see if you will still ask the same question?

To ease the tension check http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html
Click on Archived visa bulletins: September 2013 and before
Study it carefully, you will have full understanding of how it works and when CN will be current.
Hope it helps?

Thanks, it worked,av seen the bulletin. she may likely be current feb/march next year.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Canadidacy:

Thanks, it worked,av seen the bulletin. she may likely be current feb/march next year.

you are welcome.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by adigunomomama(m): 6:51am On Oct 05, 2013
Hello guys, can I check my status again cos last I checked was in May
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mayankho(f): 7:05am On Oct 05, 2013
giddadon: okay...we dey wait nah

Yes we wait and pray for our selection
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 8:40am On Oct 05, 2013
mayankho:

Yes we wait and pray for our selection
Don't worry God will do it miraculously the way he did ours. He is a wonderful God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.