Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,435 members, 7,971,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:22 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (437113 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by giddadon(m): 8:57am On Oct 05, 2013
Amen amen and amen! And congrats to u all,the visas are all urs,ur spot will neva be taken 4rm u

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Demo81: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2013
heloo house,can som1 go for d interview wit testimonial of d sch u passout wit and GCE certificate,witout d ssce certificate.urgent reply
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2013
Demo81: heloo house,can som1 go for d interview wit testimonial of d sch u passout wit and GCE certificate,witout d ssce certificate.urgent reply
You can go with anything that will support your certificate. Most importantly, you must have 5 credit.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mayankho(f): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
komakan: Don't worry God will do it miraculously the way he did ours. He is a wonderful God.

Thank U that's very encouraging..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
@ Principo.

Congratulations for the success story. Just to make few equiries bc my family is due to visa interview few weeks time.

1) Do they allow children food like snacks or biscuit tem?
2) Was the police report sealed in an envelope bc it was not sealed when given to us.
3) Do we need photocpies of the police report?

& For those planning medical, we did our own at Children Practice (Ikoyi) & fixed charge are : Adult (12k) & Children (7K), other charges depend on the vaccination to be performed. Please ensure you give more 2 days to complete your medicals (our exprience was that they could not give us the result for children 48 hrs after the test & we have to pick it up the following day after wasted tangible time).

It is advisable to go there with volumes of medical history for children (vaccination, immunization, etc).. it realy saved us a lot while one of my children that has incomplete immunization recored cost us additional 31k.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
Pls how much did u spend on the police certificate @ alagbon?becos me and my wife will be going for ours next week.await ur swift response
G2Glory:
@ Principo.

Congratulations for the success story. Just to make few equiries bc my family is due to visa interview few weeks time.

2) Was the police report sealed in an envelope bc it was not sealed when given to us.

& For those planning medical, we did our own at Children Practice (Ikoyi) & fixed charge are : Adult (12k) & Children (7K), other charges depend on the vaccination to be performed. Please ensure you give more 2 days to complete your medicals (our exprience was that they could not give us the result for children 48 hrs after the test & we have to pick it up the following day after wasted tangible time).

It is advisable to go there with volumes of medical history for children (vaccination, immunization, etc).. it realy saved us a lot while one of my children that has incomplete immunization recored cost us additional 31k.

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
G2Glory:
@ Principo.

Ok thanks so much. But pls if I may ask apart from the fixed charges for adult. How much did you spend in all for one adult only(Consultation + Vaccination =??)

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2013

It is advisable to go there with volumes of medical history for children (vaccination, immunization, etc).. it realy saved us a lot while one of my children that has incomplete immunization recored cost us additional 31k.[/quote]

Ok thanks so much. But pls if I may ask apart from the fixed charges for adult. How much did you spend in all for one adult only(Consultation + Vaccination =?? Adult only) thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
Guys pls, I was getting my self so worked up about the cost of all this especially the processing.. Once I get my 2nd NL, should the tests be done immediately inclding the police report
And 2ndly, FOR THE MEDICAL TESTS, VISA FEE AND GREEN CARD FEE, How much do u guys think a Single person should BURGET for all the Processing..! Thnk U
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
bamideleniayo: Guys pls, I was getting my self so worked up about the cost of all this especially the processing.. Once I get my 2nd NL, should the tests be done immediately inclding the police report
And 2ndly, FOR THE MEDICAL TESTS, VISA FEE AND GREEN CARD FEE, How much do u guys think a Single person should BURGET for all the Processing..! Thnk U
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by principo(f): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
[quote author=G2Glory i saw some kids eating snacks during the screening and there was no complain.the kids even came into the hall with it.so,i guess no prob.our police report was sealed but we were instructed to open any sealed envelopes before screening,even the medicals.you are not required to make a photocopied of it.
@ Principo.

[/quote]
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 3:48am On Oct 06, 2013
G2Glory:
@ Principo.

Thanks for the info it really helps, God will perfect what HE hath started, That visa is yours IJN. We will all testify to HIS goodness wen we are granted visa by HIS Grace.
However, could you please say the cost of immunization for the child whose record was complete and THEIR Ages?
Thank you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rcha: 7:43am On Oct 06, 2013
The American Budget has has not been approved by the American Senate. So will it effect the DV lottery process at the embassy.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Doublegold: 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hi all, pls, how does one get the 2NL? Will a parcel be sent down frm KCC, or is it gonna be online thing? If it's gonna be online, will it be thru their website or it will be sent down to my mailbox and I will print it? Lastly, which email address will it be sent to; is it the one with which the initial application was done during application process, or the one i wrote on d forms sent to Kentucky, cos, d one with which d initial application was done is not mine, but, when filling d DS&DSP forms, it was my email address that i used. Pls, enlighten me. Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maikeal: 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hi, am an old member here because I have been following this thread secretly for a long time now.. but this is my first time of posting here... Ernestleon and zillioniare congrats once more... Ernestleon once u read this, I want u to PM me. There's something I want to tell u.. we have so much in common...I know that the Very God that Did It for you will do it for me..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
Doublegold: Hi all, pls, how does one get the 2NL? Will a parcel be sent down frm KCC, or is it gonna be online thing? If it's gonna be online, will it be thru their website or it will be sent down to my mailbox and I will print it? Lastly, which email address will it be sent to; is it the one with which the initial application was done during application process, or the one i wrote on d forms sent to Kentucky, cos, d one with which d initial application was done is not mine, but, when filling d DS&DSP forms, it was my email address that i used. Pls, enlighten me. Thanks.

Yes it'll be an online thing.You'll check it just the way you checked the first notification that u've bin selected.The 2NL will replaced the first one.But usually a mail will be send to ur inbox telling telling u've a notification on their site. Hope this Help....Faith works wonders
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hello my e-family.Happy Sunday to y'all.Hope we're all preparing for our interview day.Soon we all shall come and testify here IJN. Someday we'll all be thanking God in US of A for what he has done ...faith works wonder
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hi my e-family, I'm glad am a member of this thread. grin. I just finished reading DV 2013 thread I realized 99% of members in there got there Visa Approved. Right from their first post of inquiry to the post they landed in US...Same success story we all key in this thread o IJN #whew

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
femishow2005: Hi my e-family, I'm glad am a member of this thread. grin. I just finished reading DV 2013 thread I realized 99% of members in there got there Visa Approved. Right from their first post of inquiry to the post they landed in US...Same success story we all key in this thread o IJN #whew
Yeah most especially as this is the last DV set
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
Plz house is Age a barrier in getting job in America?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maikeal: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
femishow2005: Hi my e-family, I'm glad am a member of this thread. grin. I just finished reading DV 2013 thread I realized 99% of members in there got there Visa Approved. Right from their first post of inquiry to the post they landed in US...Same success story we all key in this thread o IJN #whew
amen to that...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Wellton(m): 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2013

so shall it be!..................IJN
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dmo4real: 11:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
Pls, abt d police or no police report i dnt knw hw true is it bt i learnt dat we can also obtain it from our local police station or is it compulsory we get it from their headquater.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 12:12am On Oct 07, 2013
Dmo4real: Pls, abt d police or no police report i dnt knw hw true is it bt i learnt dat we can also obtain it from our local/state police station or is it compulsory we get it from their headquater.
+am doing mine in my state CID.thats what many did and there where no complains.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dmo4real: 12:17am On Oct 07, 2013
jollyiwin: +am doing mine in my state CID.thats what many did and there where no complains.
so, ar u sayn i can get it in my state... Am 4rm osun
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 6:34am On Oct 07, 2013
:

For children below 14 years. The consultation fee is 7k. Anybody above 14 years pay 12K as consultation fee.

The children that we paid 31K was close to 2 years while those one 5-8 years we paid 6,500 naira for vaccination (we went there wit their immunization records). For adult we paid 2k for vaccination.

Ensure you go there with photocopy of your biodata page(all of you), photocopy of medical records & 2 passport photographs & be ready to pay your consultation fee at Zenith bank (Awolowo Rd branch, opposite barrack) is very close. Please ensure your run copies of your medical records to save time.

Please prepare to spend sometime there as it might be challeging at times with those people there, !!!!!!lol!!!!!!!!. We got there as early as 6am & not allowed to drive bc they inform that they start attending to people by 8am but it cools & they allow us in later.

We are unable to use POS that day & we got to make payment for consultation fee at Zenith bank, other payment is made there.

Do not forget to register your name as you enter because you will be attended to based on that list.

God bless us ALL IJN.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2013
G2Glory: :

For children below 14 years. The consultation fee is 7k. Anybody above 14 years pay 12K as consultation fee.

The children that we paid 31K was close to 2 years while those one 5-8 years we paid 6,500 naira for vaccination (we went there wit their immunization records). For adult we paid 2k for vaccination.

Ensure you go there with photocopy of your biodata page(all of you), photocopy of medical records & 2 passport photographs & be ready to pay your consultation fee at Zenith bank (Awolowo Rd branch, opposite barrack) is very close. Please ensure your run copies of your medical records to save time.

Please prepare to spend sometime there as it might be challeging at times with those people there, !!!!!!lol!!!!!!!!. We got there as early as 6am & not allowed to drive bc they inform that they start attending to people by 8am but it cools & they allow us in later.

We are unable to use POS that day & we got to make payment for consultation fee at Zenith bank, other payment is made there.

Do not forget to register your name as you enter because you will be attended to based on that list.

God bless us ALL IJN.

pls, what did mean by Consultation payment at Zeninth Bank? Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2013

God bless us ALL IJN.

pls, what did mean by Consultation payment at Zeninth Bank? Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 8:00am On Oct 07, 2013
Pls what about adult with no medical record?secondly,ow much did u spend @ alagbon for the police certificate?await ur swift response.thanks

God bless us ALL IJN.

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dmo4real: 9:09am On Oct 07, 2013

God bless us ALL IJN.

if i get wat u r tryn 2 say... U mean 4 we adult we r going 2 pay 12k as consultation fee n 2k for vaccination. So, i should budget 15k for all d medical exam, rite ?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2013
femishow2005: Hello my e-family.Happy Sunday to y'all.Hope we're all preparing for our interview day.Soon we all shall come and testify here IJN. Someday we'll all be thanking God in US of A for what he has done ...faith works wonder

Yes. I am preparing well. I am meticulously getting documents and credentials arranged. And God has really been opening my eyes to note some red flags that needs rectifications. So it's being awesome so far and waiting to be current by December.
PEACE
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:48am On Oct 07, 2013
Dmo4real: Pls, abt d police or no police report i dnt knw hw true is it bt i learnt dat we can also obtain it from our local police station or is it compulsory we get it from their headquater.
jollyiwin: +am doing mine in my state CID.thats what many did and there where no complains.

Plus, you will be made to pay extra. Confirm that please. I think since the police report just takes a day(as matter of fact hours) to process and collect, you can do that when you come to Lagos to do your medicals as it's only in Lagos you can do that. When you come do your medicals at The Children's Practice, the police is not far from there. Most folks in DV2013 did same, I see no point in rushing over it and incurring more cost. What say you e-family?

PEACE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.