Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,007 members, 7,942,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (434998 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Ormania(m): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
Many Congrats to you ernestleon and Zillionnaire! We are next up on the line...wish you tow good afterwards! cool
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by supasta(f): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
Congrats @earnestleon and @zillionnaire....ur cases are settled, I rejoice wit u....so I pray such favour for the rest of d selectees, especially my personal person Deebaby....u shall testify on d interview day....and also pray for more selections dis October of which myself and my loved ones shall be selected...cheers!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
Zillionnaire: Hey guys,jst had my interview in lagos nigeria n my visa was approved.tnk u all for ur support so far.I over prepared accademically but wen I got thr all I was asked was

Co:gud morning sir
Me:gud morning maam
Co:wats ur highest level of education
Me:***
Co:wat school
Co:wat year
Co:wen did u write ur waec
Co:wat do u do nw
Me:****
Co:wow,
She then brought out two white sheets n said ur visa has bn approved,go to *** n pick it up,d other was d green card payment.to God b all d glory.I wish all of u going for ur interview soonest best of lluck,b bold,d visa is urs already dats y its called a lottery so pls smile n b bold.c u in brooklyn newyork

THE LORD is good! we r gettn dere
one afta d oda.

congrats bro
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
Zillionnaire: Hey guys,jst had my interview in lagos nigeria n my visa was approved.tnk u all for ur support so far.I over prepared accademically but wen I got thr all I was asked was

She then brought out two white sheets n said ur visa has bn approved,go to *** n pick it up,d other was d green card payment.to God b all d glory.I wish all of u going for ur interview soonest best of lluck,b bold,d visa is urs already dats y its called a lottery so pls smile n b bold.c u in brooklyn newyork

congrats my brother. It is the Lord's doing and it shall be permenant IJN. Gudluck
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
Day 3: Passport and Brown envelope collected today at 5:25pm Mail box etc (mbe) Naples.Michigan loading February 14 2014.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by alashela: 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
well, what will be will be it has not been selected. i belief in God sha........I WILL MAKE IT ONE THAT IS JUST THE BELIEF............INSHA ALLAHU
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
Congratulations to u zillionaira... I will testify too..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rcha: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
I won DV2014 CN ***35***. Have not yet received the 2NL. The DV 2015 registration has started. So shall I apply for the DV2015 also.
komakan: Oga, your message is confusing. A winner for 2014 DV and ur question is, If you can apply for Dv 2015. Pls, we are here to assist each other. Kindly make ur question clear to pple.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rcha: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
I won DV2014 CN ***35***. Have not yet received the 2NL. The DV 2015 registration has started. So shall I apply for the DV2015 also.
Journi2America: Meaning?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
rcha: I won DV2014 CN ***35***. Have not yet received the 2NL. The DV 2015 registration has started. So shall I apply for the DV2015 also.
Anyway, Your case number is high I will advise u to follow visa bulletin in btw 10 and 15 of every month as to knw when u will be current. You hv to be current before u can receive 2nd NL. If u are a Nigerian u can't apply for 2015 dv lottery because Nigeria is not eligible. In order to hv more knowledge. Kindly read through d past discussions of dis thread. Goodluck!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by onlinerealcash: 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
WOW!!! Its such a beautiful beginning.. Congrats @erneston and zillionaire.. I and my family key into your success and God's favour upon u IJN.. Cheers!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Doublegold: 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hey friends, pls has October selection been released?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2013

Whao!!!!! Another successful interview in the house . Am verry happy for u Congrats, Thy Lord has started it with ease already , Every one in da house shall testify IJN
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
@Zillionnaire.... Congrats to You man...I key into ur testimony...
Pls can u pls clarify ur statement where u said u did ur GREEN CARD PAYMENT.... Are we paying for GREEN CARD TOO? I thought it was jst VISA FEE.. And how was ur MEDICAL like...?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
bamideleniayo: @Zillionnaire.... Congrats to You man...I key into ur testimony...
Pls can u pls clarify ur statement where u said u did ur GREEN CARD PAYMENT.... Are we paying for GREEN CARD TOO? I thought it was jst VISA FEE.. And how was ur MEDICAL like...?

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
bamideleniayo: @Zillionnaire.... Congrats to You man...I key into ur testimony...
Yes U are right. And if he meant visa fee as in green card payment. I thought he ought to have paid before d interview if im correct.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
komakan: Yes U are right. And if he meant visa fee as in green card payment. I thought he ought to have paid before d interview if im correct.
He is talking about the green card fee which is $165 and not the visa fee which is $330.There are two fees one is for the visa($330) which is paid on the day of the interview and another one which is for the green card ($165) which can be before or after entry into the USA.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by giddadon(m): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
Any october selection yet?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Delphne(f): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
I would please like to know when and how long it takes for one to receive his/her green card after entry..this person has a social security number already before he/she won the DV lottery...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
ernestleon: He is talking about the green card fee which is $165 and not the visa fee which is $330.There are two fees one is for the visa($330) which is paid on the day of the interview and another one which is for the green card ($165) which can be before or after entry into the USA.
Ok Thanks. I have never heard of green card payment before. I appreciate U.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2013
Delph_ne: I would please like to know when and how long it takes for one to receive his/her green card after entry..this person has a social security number already before he/she won the DV lottery...
It takes 3 weeks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
komakan: Ok Thanks. I have never heard of green card payment before. I appreciate U.

its also called USCIS: United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
Obatide:

Also called USCIS: United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
Thanks Obatide.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Delphne(f): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
komakan: It takes 3 weeks.

Thank you smiley
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Canadidacy(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2013

Abeg, make una show us d CN range. My sista don nearly die cos of anxiety,her CN na 13***, abeg wen dem fit call her?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 6:32am On Oct 03, 2013
ernestleon: Day 3: Passport and Brown envelope collected today at 5:25pm Mail box etc (mbe) Naples.Michigan loading February 14 2014.

Congrats Go and live your America dream..US of A
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 6:40am On Oct 03, 2013
Canadidacy:

Abeg, make una show us d CN range. My sista don nearly die cos of anxiety,her CN na 13***, abeg wen dem fit call her?
following the visa bulletin if i may guess right. 13 thousand plus will/might be current in march. So all she need do is to get prepared financially and otherwise. She still have time.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 6:41am On Oct 03, 2013
Canadidacy:

Tell ur Sis to collytemper..followin the previous bulletins. She shld be current by March or April 2014. U can peruse the bulletin ursef too..Hope this help
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by philipblac: 6:45am On Oct 03, 2013
congrate to u guys for making it and glory be to God
we shall over come and sing the same song with you guy
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:33am On Oct 03, 2013
Canadidacy:

To ease the tension check http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html
Click on Archived visa bulletins: September 2013 and before
Study it carefully, you will have full understanding of how it works and when CN will be current.
Hope it helps?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by akiayo: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2013
ernestleon: Day 3: Passport and Brown envelope collected today at 5:25pm Mail box etc (mbe) Naples.Michigan loading February 14 2014.
Congrats my brother, go and enjoy your American dream. the God's favour you have received will spread across to every other winners including me.
i am really happy for you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Boomshakar: 9:12am On Oct 03, 2013
Already i have birth
certificate from the local government
council of my state. Please I want to know
if it is still necessary/compulsory to get
the one from NPC. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.