Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,960 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! - Politics (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! (55749 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 05, 2013
all4naija: There is a level to that. When it gets out of hands it becomes harmful. That we have seen in that society. It starts by calling Nigerians names, from drug dealers to pimps. Then it gets to the point of harming any Nigerians on the streets. There is need for soul-searching to find solution to the hate in your people about Nigerians in that society.

Those are hate crimes, they fall into animosity, my friend.
OK you have a point but what about your animosity towards others? You guys should look into that too because some of you people come here with some sort of attitude where you look down on others and believe me South Africans are not the type of people who take shit. Why does it seem out of all the foreigners, some South Africans have the most problems with Nigerians? Have you not thought about that? Truth is we are not perfect, i agree there are quite a number of xenophobic South Africans but some Nigerians are not innocent and certain people feel that way because of a reason(am not saying it is right) but try and be objective. Also its not like South Africans are the only country who are like this. Many countries are too, i recently heard a Nigerian guy was killed in India etc and even during xenophobia a lot worse happened to the Zimbabweans and the Mozambicans etc but i do not see them going on and on about this. I think you should try not to let all this overwhelm you and make you bitter. Like we are also not happy about certain things, am not sure if you heard about the mozambican taxi driver people protested and even some South African wives have been protesting against such treatments. I think it may take time but slowly but surely things are getting a bit better

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 05, 2013
shymexx:

That's banter - SA(ns) and Ghanaians say worse thing about naija people as well...

You lot need to laugh it off..
True and we do but you know there are certain people who go overboard and its obvious it is a personal thing to them
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 05, 2013
all4naija: Lol... You are very funny. My government can only do its best and that has been done to some extent.If to server relation with your country you mean, that would be the last thing because it is what South Africans are looking for.

It is left for your country to find solution because the crimes are happening in your society. Doing it right takes policing the criminals and let the innocent lead their way of innocent.
That is where you are wrong. If a South African died in Nigeria or something happened, it will still just be a normal crime and pass through the normal route but if someone is there who is putting pressure etc then a lot more will be done. If your government did not get involved with the whole yellow fever cards thing, do you think the response would be the same?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 05, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
True and we do but you know there are certain people who go overboard and its obvious it is a personal thing to them

I don't think so... We do it all the time in real life to ghanaians and Jamaicans out here, but it's all banter and for jokes... I don't even think anyone can curse Ghanaians and Jamaicans better than me, tbh... I've been doing it since pry school, but those are still my most favourite people... It's just competition and banter..
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 05, 2013
shymexx:

I don't think so... We do it all the time in real life to ghanaians and Jamaicans out here, but it's all banter and for jokes... I don't even think anyone can curse Ghanaians and Jamaicans better than me, tbh... I've been doing it since pry school, but those are still my most favourite people... It's just competition and banter..
Ok maybe in your case but it does not mean that for everyone
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 05, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
OK you have a point but what about your animosity towards others? You guys should look into that too because some of you people come here with some sort of attitude where you look down on others and believe me South Africans are not the type of people who take shit. Why does it seem out of all the foreigners, some South Africans have the most problems with Nigerians? Have you not thought about that? Truth is we are not perfect, i agree there are quite a number of xenophobic South Africans but some Nigerians are not innocent and certain people feel that way because of a reason(am not saying it is right) but try and be objective. Also its not like South Africans are the only country who are like this. Many countries are too, i recently heard a Nigerian guy was killed in India etc and even during xenophobia a lot worse happened to the Zimbabweans and the Mozambicans etc but i do not see them going on and on about this. I think she should try not to let all this overwhelm you and make you bitter.
You are fond of picking the wrong point and you usually pick the wrong situation. You seem to represent this case with separate or isolated case here. That by chance happens around the world. People are killed for one reason or the other. Individual killing individual for argument or on a business is totally different from what I am talking about. Jeez! It is different from labeling people for harm all rather like profiling Nigerians in that society. Indeed, you seem to be leaving the innocent out of this matter in this your comment. please, reread most of my previous comments.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 05, 2013
all4naija: You are fond of picking the wrong point and you usually pick the wrong situation. You seem to represent this case with separate or isolated case here. That by chance happens around the world. People are killed for one reason or the other. Individual killing individual for argument or on a business is totally different from what I am talking about. Jeez! It is different from labeling people for harm all rather like profiling Nigerians in that society. Indeed, you seem to be leaving the innocent out of this matter in this your comment. please, reread most of my previous comments.
lol dude am tired, i do not have the energy to argue with you all night. Just believe what you want to believe ok. Lets just leave it at that smiley
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 05, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Ok maybe in your case but it does not mean that for everyone

So, you think naija people hate all these yet they stay making babies with them, no? grin

Even the loudest of them all have gfs or wives from these countries - don't believe the hype!

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 05, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
That is where you are wrong. If a South African died in Nigeria or something happened, it will still just be a normal crime and pass through the normal route but if someone is there who is putting pressure etc then a lot more will be done. If your government did not get involved with the whole yellow fever cards thing, do you think the response would be the same?
What response? Did your leaders change? We only just received another incidence of a diplomat been shot at , which is even a worse case scenario. Many innocent Nigerians are going through this dehumanizing process in your society without ever been reported or seen as worth addressing by your people or government. Only for some of you to come here to praise those meting such harm because they are South Africans.

I can see your stance so far. It is revealing you are systematically calling it wrong while you support your people's actions. Please, I can spot your very manipulation in this whole argument.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by druid06(m): 10:43pm On May 05, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
lol dude am tired, i do not have the energy to argue with you all night. Just believe what you want to believe ok. Lets just leave it at that smiley

Finally, I thought you loved arguments. Well, you've met your match today.. LOL ..

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 10:47pm On May 05, 2013
shymexx:

Why are you running after these people everywhere on this forum? - are you not tired of fighting with them? undecided

abeg helep me judge am..dont know his point

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2013
xhosas from what i hear work hard and are from the eastern cape area

zulus from KZN
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 05, 2013
druid06:

Finally, I thought you loved arguments. Well, you've met your match today.. LOL ..
lmfao oh come on now tongue
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 05, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:

Unesineke shem...I couldn't have lasted that long.

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 05, 2013
biolabee: xhosas from what i hear work hard and are from the eastern cape area

zulus from KZN

Yes that's were we original come from and you will find a lot of us there in those areas but it's not limited to there. We are very dispersed together in a lot of places like johannesburg, Capetown etc
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 05, 2013
xhosanostraZAR:

Unesineke shem...I couldn't have lasted that long.
lol i guess am new to this, was just trying to have a reasonable discussion until i realised that just aint gonna happen

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 05, 2013
shymexx:

So, you think naija people hate all these yet they stay making babies with them, no? grin

Even the loudest of them all have gfs or wives from these countries - don't believe the hype!

That's what makes it so funny, even the loudest ones are even also in SA, but i guess its all part of the fun smiley
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 05, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
That's what makes it so funny, even the loudest ones are even also in SA, but i guess its all part of the fun smiley

Word on the streets is that a naija guy already got you on lock-down... grin

That's more reason why you need to laugh it off before you give yaself HBP...
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 05, 2013
biolabee:

abeg helep me judge am..dont know his point

He has been judged time ago, but the guy is a gift that keeps on giving...

So, it's better to activate the permanent ignore button on his handle.. grin

4 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 05, 2013
shymexx:

Word on the streets is that a naija guy already got you on lock-down... grin

That's more reason why you need to laugh it off before you give yaself HBP...
lol u are so funny. Is this your way of asking if am dating a Nigerian guy? Am not dating a Nigerian. Yeah i really will get high blood pressure because i feel like i just had a fight with mike tyson grin
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 05, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
lol u are so funny. Is this your way of asking if am dating a Nigerian guy? Am not dating a Nigerian. Yeah i really will get high blood pressure because i feel like i just had a fight with mike tyson grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

How come you missed out of naija goodies in SA? Naija guys are great lovers - forget everything you see on the internet... The internet is a just a get-away for everyone for stress relief...
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 11:23pm On May 05, 2013
shymexx:

He has been judged time ago, but the guy is a gift that keeps on giving...

So, it's better to activate the permanent ignore button on his handle.. grin

bros i feel you,, the guy is so persistent
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 11:24pm On May 05, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Yes that's were we original come from and you will find a lot of us there in those areas but it's not limited to there. We are very dispersed together in a lot of places like johannesburg, Capetown etc

yep.. i met some bedes from limpopo region hear there are still a lot of whites around there
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 05, 2013
shymexx: Neena, what's gud?
im good dear
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 05, 2013
I"m even tired just reading all this lol. Finally peace at last!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 05, 2013
biolabee:

yep.. i met some bedes from limpopo region hear there are still a lot of whites around there

You mean Pedis. Whites are everywhere except in the villages.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 12:02am On May 06, 2013
neena adjei:
im good dear

Hmmmm..

Anyway, just checking if you're alright... tongue
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 12:04am On May 06, 2013
xhosanostraZAR:

You mean Pedis. Whites are everywhere except in the villages.

My bad.

Tall, slim and pretty but heard they don't share their men
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 5:53am On May 06, 2013
I love SA's national anthem

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 6:16am On May 06, 2013
CFCfan: I love SA's national anthem

Me too
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 6:27am On May 06, 2013
biolabee:

My bad.

Tall, slim and pretty but heard they don't share their men

Don't share as in they only marry/date within their tribe? If thats what you meant, then thats not true.

Its hard to tell them apart b'cos every tribe has its beautiful and ugly people.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:05am On May 06, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (52) (Reply)

PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic / Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota / Governor Dickson Cries Over His Mother, Goldcoast Dickson's Death. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.