Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! - Politics (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! (55750 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 7:11am On May 06, 2013
I see everyone is now cool, except that num-nuts called all4naija!!!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:49am On May 06, 2013
ooseven: ...cough...cough...!!

So what's the current status of the diplomat that was shot at? What statements have been issued by both sides countries. Just imagine if it was a US diplomat shot at in China.

That's what neutrals checking this thread want to know not who has the biggest booty in SA or whose language include tongue clicks.

You must have missed the part that said "the police are still investigating" undecided

If the "neutrals" can't find what they are looking for here maybe they should check other news sources/sites.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:53am On May 06, 2013
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 10:00am On May 06, 2013
xhosanostraZAR:

Don't share as in they only marry/date within their tribe? If thats what you meant, then thats not true.

Its hard to tell them apart b'cos every tribe has its beautiful and ugly people.

I meant that they don't like sharing their man as in possessive

I also met some swathis
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 10:01am On May 06, 2013
kgr28: I see everyone is now cool, except that num-nuts called all4naija!!!

Please just ignore the guy/female/she-male as we don't know what it is
It is persistent though

Phew!!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 10:10am On May 06, 2013
biolabee:

Please just ignore the guy/female/she-male as we don't know what it is
It is persistent though

Phew!!

tltltltltltltltltltltltltltltl,transgendered!!!lol.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by coolzeal(m): 10:12am On May 06, 2013
Someone told me that Xhosa people are highly educated and hard working than any other tribe in SA. How true is that? Because the popular norm is that SA are lazy lol
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by jot01(m): 10:20am On May 06, 2013
Yes Xhosa are well educated likewise the Zulu people .

The funniest part is Zulu and Xhosa also dont go along well ..

The fact is Black South Africans are racist , no doubt about it .

They say Foreigners take there jobs and all ,

Only few Nigerians get job, after given us a chance to work and the company see how hardworking we are .

They also have excuses of been off from work, after a long weekend drinking and clubbing, they sms the work they are sick and all that,only few Nigerians will do such or non self .

A South African will take off from work just because of Catarrh " Flu "

We strong and do our job perfectly .

Am an example, am a property consultant that is always available to work, as i know money needs to be made !!!, No day OFF !!!! Hahahahaha " Typical Nigerian "

coolzeal: Someone told me that Xhosa people are highly educated and hard working than any other tribe in SA. How true is that? Because the popular norm is that SA are lazy lol
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 10:31am On May 06, 2013
kgr28: tltltltltltltltltltltltltltltl,transgendered!!!lol.

Frankly no offense but I don't know whether he or she is male or female or even nigerian as claimed

I was even called a traitor

SMH
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 06, 2013
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Kgdavid(m): 3:42pm On May 06, 2013
lol well been silent for about 20 pages or so and what i said back then has been confirmed now. the majority of those trading insults are people who most likely are cool folk in real life. i like the fact that our tempers are so easily aroused in defense of our national pride. that is the same sentiment that must be applied to pan africanism. like one poster already implied, the continued emphasis on culture is holding us back. if i had my way i would love to restrict culture to academics alone. see, until we stop seeing ourselves as Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Ghanaian, South African etc we simply cannot completely unite because under such conditions the lens of subjectivity is inevitable. as lovely as diversity may be, there can be no true unity in the face of diversity.

the universal hatred of nigerians is something i have noticed and i've interacted with quite a few west african nationalities. Sierra leonians despise us, ghanains hate us, camerounians detest us, gambians cant stand us (running out of synonyms for hate lol), etc and with all these folk it tends to be the same argument: "nigerians feel better than everyone else, nigerians are criminals" particularly the former. now i find it strange that people see nigerians this way cuz to the best of my observation we are actually kinda humble?

in spite of all the hate tho iv had a ghanaian best friend, a sierra leonian best friend and very good gambian and camerounian friends(camerounian friend was the biggest pain of the lot lol).

and gats to say Semuhle baby yu r crazy hawt....almost as beautiful as my naija princess tongue

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 3:51pm On May 06, 2013
ooseven:
Bleep

you too ..you guys never cease to amaze me
As Wole Soyinka said, A tiger does not need to proclaim his tigritude

Go figure tongue
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 3:53pm On May 06, 2013
Kgdavid: lol well been silent for about 20 pages or so and what i said back then has been confirmed now. the majority of those trading insults are people who most likely are cool folk in real life. i like the fact that our tempers are so easily aroused in defense of our national pride. that is the same sentiment that must be applied to pan africanism. like one poster already implied, the continued emphasis on culture is holding us back. if i had my way i would love to restrict culture to academics alone. see, until we stop seeing ourselves as Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Ghanaian, South African etc we simply cannot completely unite because under such conditions the lens of subjectivity is inevitable. as lovely as diversity may be, there can be no true unity in the face of diversity.

the universal hatred of nigerians is something i have noticed and i've interacted with quite a few west african nationalities. Sierra leonians despise us, ghanains hate us, camerounians detest us, gambians cant stand us (running out of synonyms for hate lol), etc and with all these folk it tends to be the same argument: "nigerians feel better than everyone else, nigerians are criminals" particularly the former. now i find it strange that people see nigerians this way cuz to the best of my observation we are actually kinda humble?

in spite of all the hate tho iv had a ghanaian best friend, a sierra leonian best friend and very good gambian and camerounian friends(camerounian friend was the biggest pain of the lot lol).

and gats to say Semuhle baby yu r crazy hawt....almost as beautiful as my naija princess tongue

The bolded is nice...

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 06, 2013
Kgdavid: lol well been silent for about 20 pages or so and what i said back then has been confirmed now. the majority of those trading insults are people who most likely are cool folk in real life. i like the fact that our tempers are so easily aroused in defense of our national pride. that is the same sentiment that must be applied to pan africanism. like one poster already implied, the continued emphasis on culture is holding us back. if i had my way i would love to restrict culture to academics alone. see, until we stop seeing ourselves as Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Ghanaian, South African etc we simply cannot completely unite because under such conditions the lens of subjectivity is inevitable. as lovely as diversity may be, there can be no true unity in the face of diversity.

undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 06, 2013

Ghanaians do not hate Nigerians, that is a total myth. Secondly if all these folks are having the same arguments then..... lipsrsealed smiley

4 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Kgdavid(m): 6:46pm On May 06, 2013
@ royal^pearl i was kinda using hyperbole there. i think what we have is more like sibling rivalry

and shawty yu shaw is fyne too i must say smiley

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 06, 2013

Awww thanks liefie you are too kind kiss kiss
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 06, 2013
Kgdavid: @ royal^pearl i was kinda using hyperbole there. i think what we have is more like sibling rivalry

and shawty yu shaw is fyne too i must say smiley
Thanks smiley
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 06, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Thanks smiley
where have u been
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: where have u been
Have been very busy, how r u?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 06, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Have been very busy, how r u?
sad embarassed embarassed
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 06, 2013
biolabee:

good post until you spoilt it with the bolded
Whatever!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 11:26pm On May 06, 2013
enigma_otr:
Whatever!

You paper patriots never cease to amaze me

Thinking patriotism is defending your country on the pages of an online forum

Learners

3 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 12:43am On May 07, 2013
biolabee:

You paper patriots never cease to amaze me

Thinking patriotism is defending your country on the pages of an online forum

Learners
Ignore mode activated.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:34am On May 07, 2013
Is there nothing positive done about this diplomat case? Over and over again we are going to see another dangerous attacks on Nigerians in that Country if nothing is done.

As South Africans have taken to thug lives and said they want to continuously unleash their evils on Nigerians is something not encouraging and it is what I can deduce from past occurrences. That is not a way to go South Africans. Thinking too much of yourselves when you can't contribute anything meaningful to that society is a shameful thing.

Thanks to the white in that country, if not, it would have been labelled as a failed state and the most dangerous place in the whole wide world by now.

It is right they start making changes(get educated, engage in creativity,etc) when there is still time. That is the only way they can be known for something good.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:39am On May 07, 2013
kgr28: I see everyone is now cool, except that num-nuts called all4naija!!!
Are you alright?! What is wrong with my argument? Are you trying to tell me the attack on a Nigerian diplomat is a thing not worth talking about? So, we should all agree to what your people say and accept the attack with fate. Dude, you aren't normal to me.

Now, you want to step on my first human right, my right to self-expression. You must be the numbnuts here, dude!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 6:46am On May 07, 2013
I weak
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 07, 2013
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 3:47pm On May 07, 2013
ooseven:
I know you always develop heart attack when you realize yours is not the last word on this thread. Madam 'na me holy pass'.

Thanks and wish you all you wish me

ciao!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 07, 2013
tongue
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by chineloSA(f): 12:29pm On May 08, 2013
all4naija: Is there nothing positive done about this diplomat case? Over and over again we are going to see another dangerous attacks on Nigerians in that Country if nothing is done.

As South Africans have taken to thug lives and said they want to continuously unleash their evils on Nigerians is something not encouraging and it is what I can deduce from past occurrences. That is not a way to go South Africans. Thinking too much of yourselves when you can't contribute anything meaningful to that society is a shameful thing.

Thanks to the white in that country, if not, it would have been labelled as a failed state and the most dangerous place in the whole wide world by now.

It is right they start making changes(get educated, engage in creativity,etc) when there is still time. That is the only way they can be known for something good.

Thinking too much of yourselves when you can't contribute anything meaningful to that society is a shameful thing.
I get it, that is the reason why Nigeria has been failing as well, they think too much of themselves, and contributing nothing meaningful to their society hence millions migrate and be a nuisance in other contries,abi?

Thanks to Nigerians that is why Nigeria is a failed state and also a dangerous country to leave in. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Busy minding SAfrica business, huh? Let them handle their country the way they want to handle it. You have no business there I guess. kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 08, 2013
Still arguing

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (52) (Reply)

PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic / Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota / Governor Dickson Cries Over His Mother, Goldcoast Dickson's Death. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.