Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,134 members, 7,977,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:59 AM

Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? (13711 Views)

Hot Sizzling Bbm Group,make Friends Here Lagos Peeps / Picture Of Nairalander Celebs:hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by omogeyoyo(f): 9:02am On May 17, 2013
embarassedBabe there are certain things we shouldn't be prooud of! Things like this are one of those things sha. Pls always remember say na naija we deyooooooo
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by toolu(m): 11:09pm On May 17, 2013
sexyseun: u better just open up that u are an impotent man instead of using scope to say it.
LoL!! my stomach hurts!
the pix? 'no comment'
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 22, 2013
is this not the same girl who got impregnated by a stranger and is so clueless as to what to do, now you look in the mirror and you so so clueless about how you look, must you be told everythingA

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 22, 2013
how much do you charge for a night dont liemy friend here know the average price, how much last?[b], with that mouth i know u can s.uck d.ick at a rate of 30 d.ciks per second[/b]
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by digi101(m): 4:38am On May 23, 2013
rigormortis: is this not the same girl who got impregnated by a stranger and is so clueless as to what to do, now you look in the mirror and you so so clueless about how you look, must you be told everythingA

Na d same one o! for those who missed the pix cause its been reassigned suddenly, heres one courtesy our beloved google!

Even if internet access is free, be careful what you put online! you cant just take it back anymore!

3 Likes

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by ofegge73(m): 2:00am On May 26, 2013
Today's swagger can become tommorrow's stagger!
A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by overdrive(m): 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2013
Where is the op pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Witches And Wizards Lodge(coven) / Best 10 Canadian Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / She's Married But Needs A Someone To Make Her Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.