Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,635 members, 7,889,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:03 PM

Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? (13318 Views)

Hot Sizzling Bbm Group,make Friends Here Lagos Peeps / Picture Of Nairalander Celebs:hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by bigt2(m): 9:23am On May 04, 2013
sexyseun: CHILLING AT D'HEAVENS NITE CLUB AT FESTAC LAST NIGHT, GOT DRUNK LIKE CRAZY BUT STILL LOOKING GOOD, WHATCHA THINK??
glad u r drivin traffic within an hour!!! U don become celeb for nl! Dont worry abt d haters!!! cool
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by pleep(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2013
Ma'am in my honest opinion who look o.k for a yoruba girl, probably better than 90% of the people commenting.

but Nairaland is not that kinda website, ud better take u pics down unless u want more insults wink
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 9:25am On May 04, 2013
D pik is fyn n d gal is hot,I only feel for her compressed bossoms(take d iron bra off n I tink dos boobs gonna sag). if she show up in da bed room though, m gona nail her, buh d ladies ar only envious of her petite form. U fyn gal buh stop d indecent flauntin, u gona have kids sumday.
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Acidosis(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2013
I am not surprised.

Are you not the same girl that cant do without s£x?

https://www.nairaland.com/1150463/just-cant-without-having-seeex

Again when you spend the whole year 2013 s€x!n, I wont be surprised at all ... thats what you know best cheesy

Well as for me I went for the cross over
service after which I ended up in a guys's house, he actually wanted to drop me home but it was still early and my area was kinda dry so we went to his apartment and Were Intimate, yesterday I also Were Intimate with one of my crush since primary school days.

https://www.nairaland.com/1150074/how-many-guys-girls-slept

3 Likes

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Acidosis(m): 9:41am On May 04, 2013
big-t:

glad u r drivin traffic within an hour!!! U don become celeb for nl! Dont worry abt d haters!!! cool

Yes, drunk people always drive temporary traffic..

You'll always see people looking, mocking & laughing at them

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by sauceEEP(m): 9:41am On May 04, 2013
i think i like the op cos she has become a controversial character on nairaland, babes keep doing your thing..... grin
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by goldfish80(m): 9:42am On May 04, 2013
One thing ure not lacking is guts for sure
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by MaziOmenuko: 9:45am On May 04, 2013
Ishilove:
Your dressing is atrocious. No decent child of God should dress in such a manner,

Just went back to check if the OP said she went for choir rehearsals at her church near D'heavens, but couldn't see such.

No need to add my comment, you've heard enough already.

But, your bossoms needs to be freed, I think its suffocatingcheesy

Night club with a hand-bag really sounds LovePeddler-ish, I may be old school though.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 9:46am On May 04, 2013
Ishilove:
Your dressing is atrocious. No decent child of God should dress in such a manner,

Bwahahawaha Bwahahawaha
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Acidosis(m): 9:48am On May 04, 2013
We finally got to see each other face to face at a joint on the island, he's actually taller and more handsome than the way he looked in his pixs on NL, well, i was really shy at first when we met but he later broke the ice and we started gisting and laughing uncontrollably, i didn't waste time to let him know the people i disliked on NL, (wont mention their names anymore but they know themselves). He told me how much he really liked me and wanted something serious. but seriously i don't think am this type of a lover girl, i enjoy being free and not being possessed by a man for now , it was around past 10p.m and i told him i was going home, to my surprise he didn't tell me to come spend the night in his house or an hotel, i felt all men would do just that, i felt annoyed because i really wanted to get naughty last night , but anyways i enjoyed the whole chit chat and the liquor. hope you are reading this right now. maybe when next we meet dear you will make the right move.. ciao.

grin grin

LOL! why am I preaching to this kind of girl ...

I'm out!

3 Likes

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by firetrap(m): 9:48am On May 04, 2013
Op no worry since u need peoples opinion to know if ur hot or not I'll do u one better and tweet ur pic. Maybe myself and all other festac guys on my tl can get u trending.
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 9:51am On May 04, 2013
Ishilove must u bring Christianity everywhere?? grin grin
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Acidosis(m): 9:53am On May 04, 2013
After reading some of your previous posts, I felt I should tell you this:

You may need to confirm your HIV status

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by niggi4life(m): 10:00am On May 04, 2013
Reading some of the OP's Post, this girl really got what they call ''guts' like play like play she's becoming a Celeb on NL oo. but seriously why don't you have a rethink about yourself, your future, your goals in life, no man would want to settle down with a girl like you. sure you are indeed pretty but must you service every tom, dick and harry that comes your way? as at 3rd of january this year you have slept with two different guy, this is May 4th and you are still trending with sexual exploits , na wa oooooo, get a life girl, you are intelligent from the way you write, i see you becoming a good woman someday.. just my own 2cents
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by pimplucious: 10:02am On May 04, 2013
Wow, Whay are u all criticising the girl Like y'all are guiltless? How many of u out there can swear that he or she is still a virgin? Guess none! Effing hipocrates

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Caracta(f): 10:02am On May 04, 2013
firetrap: Op no worry since u need peoples opinion to know if ur hot or not I'll do u one better and tweet ur pic. Maybe myself and all other festac guys on my tl can get u trending.
Hahahaha. Like seriously! cheesy Lol...

Funny enough, this pic can circulate fast within the blink of an eye. I don't think the OP would want you guys to save her pic. I might be wrong though grin
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Pennywise(m): 10:03am On May 04, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Caracta(f): 10:05am On May 04, 2013
pimp_lucious :
Wow, Whay are u all criticising the girl Like y'all are guiltless? How many of u out there can swear that he or she is still a virgin? Guess none! Effing hipocrates
She asked for our opinion. There are girls dressed like this everyday...aint my business. But the moment you ask for my opinion (on the largest forum in Africa cheesy), it becomes my business.

And what has this got to do with virginity? Pray tell...

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by niggi4life(m): 10:06am On May 04, 2013
firetrap: Op no worry since u need peoples opinion to know if ur hot or not I'll do u one better and tweet ur pic. Maybe myself and all other festac guys on my tl can get u trending.
does she look like someone who's afraid of publicity? she purposely attached her pixs here for you all to see and u are there bragging about tweeting her pixs, some boys can be jobless. smh
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 10:06am On May 04, 2013
pimp_lucious :

and when everyone is giving advice, this just had to come
Is anybody being a hypocrite?
You don't see us showing our bodies and writing sexcapades

stop with that silly line
when you feel an advice is meant to be given, you give or you might regret it later
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Acidosis(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2013
pimp_lucious :

Shut up jare... thats what they say when they discover they aren't living a descent life.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by firetrap(m): 10:13am On May 04, 2013
niggi4life: Reading some of the OP's Post, this girl really got what they call ''guts' like play like play she's becoming a Celeb on NL oo. but seriously why don't you have a rethink about yourself, your future, your goals in life, no man would want to settle down with a girl like you. sure you are indeed pretty but must you service every tom, dick and harry that comes your way? as at 3rd of january this year you have slept with two different guy, this is May 4th and you are still trending with sexual exploits , na wa oooooo, get a life girl, you are intelligent from the way you write, i see you becoming a good woman someday.. just my own 2cents

The number of people she has sexx with is no ones business. Maybe she has a high sexx drive and besides na she get her yansh. And one thing we should all consider is that it may all just be "talk" or just to gain notoriety on Nairaland as a badt girl. Op please there's something called "discretion" maybe you've heard of it. If u haven't u can Google it up; there are certain things we shouldn't know about u on Nairaland and even if u wanted to tell us all about ur sexcapades please try conceal ur identity. I live in festac town and to be honest if I see u walking by I must definately tell my guys about u and believe me you wouldn't want a bad rep in f-town cos they'll avoid u like the plague
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by firetrap(m): 10:15am On May 04, 2013
Op, one of my guys just sent me a DM on twitter that he know who u are. U Don dey trend already
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 10:18am On May 04, 2013
firetrap: Op, one of my guys just sent me a DM on twitter that he know who u are. U Don dey trend already
so?

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by claremont(m): 10:21am On May 04, 2013
pleep: Ma'am in my honest opinion who look o.k for a yoruba girl, probably better than 90% of the people commenting.

but Nairaland is not that kinda website, ud better take u pics down unless u want more insults wink
Seconded!

@OP: Nice photo.
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 10:23am On May 04, 2013
You are cute BUT you look like a slut in that outfit. There are outfits that can make you look sexy without showing your underwears. No man here will marry you ,they are just going to masturbat.e on your picture and that's all!
In years to come ,you will regret this picture ...

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 10:24am On May 04, 2013
wtf ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by firetrap(m): 10:25am On May 04, 2013
sexyseun: so?

So; flaunt your intelligence not your booobs

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 10:27am On May 04, 2013
niggi4life: does she look like someone who's afraid of publicity? she purposely attached her pixs here for you all to see and u are there bragging about tweeting her pixs, some boys can be jobless. smh
help me ask him ooooo.. Mr Gbeborun, dont stop on twitter alone, u can send my pic to linda ikeji and dont forget to tag in on facebook and instagram. punk!!

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 04, 2013
firetrap:

So; flaunt your intelligence not your booobs
Mr Gbeborun, dont stop on twitter alone, u can send my pic to linda ikeji and dont forget to tag in on facebook and instagram. punk!!

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by DExplorer1: 10:32am On May 04, 2013
Good thread!
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by yuzedo: 10:35am On May 04, 2013
rafhell: Is that a stomach dïck
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin **rolling**

I can't never never invited dis kind of cold ogi babe to my Banana Island mansion or all the gatemans will stop gritting me sir sir! angry undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Romance Chat Room / Ashawo.com / Witches And Wizards Lodge(coven)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.