Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,633 members, 7,889,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:45 PM

Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? (13317 Views)

Hot Sizzling Bbm Group,make Friends Here Lagos Peeps / Picture Of Nairalander Celebs:hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Caracta(f): 1:01pm On May 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
She's gud o! It's Kiki jnr bday 2moro sef, Ayo is getting jealous already. She wants a party and her bday is all d way in August. See me see wahala o!
Awww. Happy birthday to Kiki Jnr (in advance). It's normal for Ayo to be jealous na. Come August, Kiki Jnr would want another party too. Children sha cheesy cheesy
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:01pm On May 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

undecided
grin grin
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by MrsChima(f): 1:02pm On May 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Infectedseun doing wot she does best!

Oya sauceEep! Grab her ikebe na grin

That azz looks nassy!!!!
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:03pm On May 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

That azz looks nassy!!!!
It's segzy!! grin grin grin
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 04, 2013
Acidosis: @Sexyseun, you see I am not against your pic, posture or dress, infact I didn't even look at your photo..

but your previous post is nothing to write home about.

I am 100% sure your parents, and brothers aren't in support of this life style you choose for yourself..

I am 100% sure you're less than 24years. Girl, you have a brighter future.. all this temporary 'enjoyment' like clubbing, drinking, changing men like tissue paper won't last. If you must be with a man, settle down with one you love and explore all you want.
you are a Liar!!!!!!! how did you know the type of clothes i was putting on and commented about my dressing if you weren't staring at me? have you ever sat down to talk to me one on one and know the kind of person that i am? Its a free world and i well above 18, anything i do with my body has nothing to do with you. Mind you i club, drink, sometimes have sex with any man i want, that doesn't mean i don't know what i am doing.

It will come to a stage when you'll almost dislike your body. A time will come when you wouldn't be able to put on this kind of dress and then it will be too late to correct the impression you left in our memory with your words and photos on the internet.

So many people would not rise to certain levels in life because of 'internet'. Some things you posted today may be used against you later...you never can tell.
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:04pm On May 04, 2013
sauceEEP: hahahahahahahaha, idowu na so u hate me? See wetin u say make i grab. Ewwwwwww!
U no u likey! cheesy grin
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Acidosis(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

undecided

Lol.. Whats the problem, Mrs Chima? cheesy
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 04, 2013
Lol@ friedchickenchila being a stylist...you sure know what u are talking about.....you see hustling in the street aka **** can pay after all tongue
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 04, 2013
SMH
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by firetrap(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oh plueaseeee! Even d ogunfe wey dey my granmama compound for village fine pass u.See as u resemble Goldie deadbody, u no get shame? U need emergency deliverance. Msteeww!

Abeg abeg my belle dey pain me I Don tire to laugh. But make we talk true oh, that Goldie dead body no be here oh
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 04, 2013
Pastors alert...hide your purses
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:08pm On May 04, 2013
Caracta:
Awww. Happy birthday to Kiki Jnr (in advance). It's normal for Ayo to be jealous na. Come August, Kiki Jnr would want another party too. Children sha cheesy cheesy
Another gini? Na to pack dem go meet granma and organise cabin biscuit and fanta. Mi o wa ye wala.
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Caracta(f): 1:12pm On May 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Another gini? Na to pack dem go meet grandma and organise cabin biscuit and fanta. Mi o wa ye wala.
\
Hahahaha. It's not fair o. It's a once-in-a-year thing o. Cabin and fanta is too much na, why not make orders for Guguru and Epa? It's not fair o. Ehn...ehn. sad angry
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Acidosis(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2013
sexyseun:

Before you call me a liar cos I said I didn't look at your photo...remember I read people's comment? remember my first comment is on page (1) not (0)?

Well, you're the user of your body and you can use it yourself BUT remember, you are not the owner of the body you brag about.. How do I know, did you choose your complexion while you were growing? can you make your right hand longer?

You drink, club and sleep with any man and you say you know what you're doing??
Can I ask you ma'am

What are you doing?
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 04, 2013
Acidosis move the fùck on, I wonder why you think she must heed your advice.
She has her life to live let her be dammit! She's not your kid sister or something!

7 Likes

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:22pm On May 04, 2013
Acidosis:

Before you call me a liar cos I said I didn't look at your photo...remember I read people's comment? remember my first comment is on page (1) not (0)?

Well, you're the user of your body and you can use it yourself BUT remember, you are not the owner of the body you brag about.. How do I know, did you choose your complexion while you were growing? can you make your right hand longer?

You drink, club and sleep with any man and you say you know what you're doing??
Can I ask you ma'am

What are you doing?

Dude, are u d mystery guy?

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:24pm On May 04, 2013
Caracta: \
Hahahaha. It's not fair o. It's a once-in-a-year thing o. Cabin and fanta is too much na, why not make orders for Guguru and Epa? It's not fair o. Ehn...ehn. sad angry
Lolz...guguru ke? Dats luxury joor! I'll have to bring my azz down dia to get dem ya no? U go buy me ticket?
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lolz...guguru ke? Dats luxury joor! I'll have to bring my azz down dia to get dem ya no? U go buy me ticket?
get ur ass away from my thread

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Acidosis(m): 1:29pm On May 04, 2013
hornipipe: Acidosis move the fùck on, I wonder why you think she must heed your advice.
She has her life to live let her be dammit! She's not your kid sister or something!

Nah I won't, as long as you guys keep l!cking her a$$.

This is a thread on nairaland and anyone (especially kids and innocent ones) could just stumble on this page..

With your likes, such innocent ones would think its cool to live a wayward lifestyle.. As you can see, she gets more likes whenever she brag about her wayward life.. & that shows our society is in trouble.

Besides you can also quit mentioning my name cos you're not my kid/elder brother

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Acidosis(m): 1:31pm On May 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Dude, are u d mystery guy?
How do u mean?
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:32pm On May 04, 2013
sexyseun: get ur ass away from my thread
U dey craze? undecided
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U dey craze? undecided
agbaya, e dey your body, sha move comot abeg
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:38pm On May 04, 2013
sexyseun: agbaya, e dey your body, sha move comot abeg
Masquerade, wetin dey bite ur body? undecided
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 04, 2013
Sexc mama hehe

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 04, 2013
Acidosis:

Nah I won't, as long as you guys keep l!cking her a$$.
its obvious who the asslicker here is, that person is you! you've been stalking her all over nairaland, you even brought some of her posts that have nothing to do with this thread here. STALKER!
When people get complemented just smile and move on only then can you find true happiness cos your posts on this thread shows you're bitter with the op.

This is a thread on nairaland and anyone (especially kids and innocent ones) could just stumble on this page..
so what if an innocent person stumbles on this thread? What difference does it make, a single thread like this shouldn't be enough to corrupt a child that was brought up in a God fearing family. You click on the thread, you don't like the contents you simply go back.

With your likes, such innocent ones would think its cool to live a wayward lifestyle.. As you can see, she gets more likes whenever she brag about her wayward life.. & that shows our society is in trouble.
with your likes innocent kids would think its cool to come on the internet and start begging girls for pusșy like some broke thirsty Negro. Your issues with Maria Gorretti and other scandals is always there for everyone to see.

Besides you can also quit mentioning my name cos you're not my kid/elder brother
you can't be my kid/elder brother because I have little or no respect for hypocrites and people with the herd mentality.
Everybody came here and dropped their own 2cents but why you've decided to turn the thread into your cross is beyond me.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 04, 2013
nadia_SA: Sexc mama hehe
u calling me sex mama? were u not the same girl who feels Hot every night and wants to fck at every night?

https://www.nairaland.com/1270854/should-wake-him-up-midnight

3 Likes

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 04, 2013
undecided
sexyseun: u calling me sex mama? were u not the same girl who feels Hot every night and wants to fck at every night?

https://www.nairaland.com/1270854/should-wake-him-up-midnight
Sexc asin sexy
Cheiii

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 04, 2013
^ she meant sexy common .....
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by IZUKWU(m): 1:47pm On May 04, 2013
Now here is drama
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 04, 2013
nadia_SA: undecided
Sexc asin sexy
Cheiii
wateva undecided

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ she meant sexy common .....
keep shut, asin shut d fck up.. mschewww

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 04, 2013
sexyseun: wateva undecided
LoL ok u've got serious issues
Gues u so use to peopl bashing ur pix
U can't diffrentiate whether its a compliment or not
Lol shame
I feel 4 yah!
N I take bek my compliment "sex mama" as u said

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Romance Chat Room / Ashawo.com / Witches And Wizards Lodge(coven)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.