Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,134 members, 7,977,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:00 AM

Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? (13712 Views)

Hot Sizzling Bbm Group,make Friends Here Lagos Peeps / Picture Of Nairalander Celebs:hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by esere826: 11:30am On May 04, 2013
sexyseun: CHILLING AT D'HEAVENS NITE CLUB AT FESTAC LAST NIGHT, GOT DRUNK LIKE CRAZY BUT STILL LOOKING GOOD, WHATCHA THINK??

Dont mind those people yabbing u dear
My objective assessment is as follows:
-Lips and shorts colour match
-Bag colour is way off
-Belly butoon too obvious. Sew it in or cover that bit
-Hair not bad
-Cleavage good
-Dressing needs to be more coordinated

No worry, there is romm for improvement. By 28, you should be a pro

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Ishilove: 11:30am On May 04, 2013
Acidosis:

Lol.. Thats her intention na

Read some of her previous topics on sexuality section... Same girl that slept with 3 different guys on 31st Dec, 2012. grin
shocked shocked embarassed
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by pimplucious: 11:31am On May 04, 2013
sweetguy10:

Please snap your own and post it on here so we can see how 'tight' it is . I bet it's as wide as the grand canal of china where anybody can take a free plunge and will never return because na 'Konga' Bloody ugly wide pussied hypocrite forming decent . Tell me have you not been banged Over 10 times the whole of your fake life ? Pot calling kettle black , Oshi Oda

Exactly my problem with pple acting like they r better off while they are the wildest beast u can ever think of. Effing hipocrates makes me sick in the stomach
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by sweetguy10(m): 11:31am On May 04, 2013
Florena:
oga e dey pain u?
Its nt about formin decent or anytin, dats pple's problem dey dnt talk d right thing @ d right time, different pple wit different behaviour outside nairaland but what of dis same girl talkin abt sex and sex and sex everyday, must she always disgrace womanhood
d most painful is just dat, it is decent guys dat later fall into prey and marry this ladies, devil reincarnate like u dnt get them.
I dnt exchange insults on NL, so if u wanna start an e-fight, look 4 som1 else

So what is it with her talking sex etc ? how are you not sure she's just acting ? are you even sure she's the one in the pic ? If you have problems reading about her sexcapades then SIMPLY UNFOLLOW HER POSTS like you do those annoying people on twitter ? Naija girls and their I'm holy attitudes , whereas if person go down there O ti pa ka . embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by niggi4life(m): 11:34am On May 04, 2013
sweetguy10:

So what is it with her talking sex etc ? how are you not sure she's just acting ? are you even sure she's the one in the pic ? If you have problems reading about her sexcapades then SIMPLY UNFOLLOW HER POSTS like you do those annoying people on twitter ? Naija girls and their I'm holy attitudes , whereas if person go down there O ti pa ka . embarassed
hehehehehehehehe, i cant stop laffin, but u are right sha.
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by xynerise: 11:35am On May 04, 2013
sexyseun: dats ur mama
My mum is fair complexioned tongue
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 11:35am On May 04, 2013
xynerise:
My mum is fair complexioned tongue
and she's a hoooe

8 Likes

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by ikekings(m): 11:37am On May 04, 2013
@op you are pretty and sexy... wink wink wink
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by peclint: 11:37am On May 04, 2013
jackbauersballs: Calypso lips looking like something from the great abyss

OP must be a mutant with super B!J powers judging by those lips....

Lips looking like they could suck mans brains out through his dik
[img]http://74.91.19.186/attachments/1092155_1091870_3480_424548777616114_1725313172_n_jpg06f6b1cd49e1899e4aa528c66d53470c_jpg27b32180b3dd1874499f4887da46e886[/img]
[img]http://74.91.19.186/attachments/1092156_fish-with-human-lips_jpgdb8b61111afb4185a80dd36719661569[/img]

This comparison cracked me up

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 11:37am On May 04, 2013
ikekings: @op you are pretty and sexy... wink wink wink
thank you
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by xynerise: 11:38am On May 04, 2013
sexyseun: and she's a hoooe
You cant even spell ur profession undecided

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by ikekings(m): 11:39am On May 04, 2013
sexyseun: thank you
You are welcome... Nice racks... wink wink wink
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 11:39am On May 04, 2013
jackbauersballs: Calypso lips looking like something from the great abyss

OP must be a mutant with super B!J powers judging by those lips....

Lips looking like they could suck mans brains out through his dik

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahah

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 11:39am On May 04, 2013
xynerise:
am more educated than your late father. go back to the farm

8 Likes

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Florena(f): 11:40am On May 04, 2013
sweetguy10:

This post just confirmed my thoughts bloody skinny dark biatch
l
LOL @ ''bloody''..oti take e personal
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by peclint: 11:41am On May 04, 2013
Guys I don't think you guys should bash her this much,
she is still a kid and learning as she grows.
she just wanted to know if she was hot or not
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Smartiegurl(f): 11:41am On May 04, 2013
xynerise:
hehehehehehehehhee
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 11:42am On May 04, 2013
xynerise:

grin grin grin
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 11:43am On May 04, 2013
Ouch! grin

@Op you're cute buh you woulda looked superb in a better outfit. . . Buh you sha get guts o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by xynerise: 11:44am On May 04, 2013
sexyseun: am more educated than your late father. go back to the farm
My father is stll alive. He employed ur dad as gateman remember?

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by CArt(m): 11:44am On May 04, 2013
You are beautiful but the only thing I have issue with is your top.
As for this your FRONT kiss .This your waist can also take a man to another level in a twinkling of an eye. wink
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 11:45am On May 04, 2013
smh @ pretty and sexy

someone even gave a review

wetin I never see
okay, minding my business and watching in 3D

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by 2jideofor(m): 11:46am On May 04, 2013
Bro... These days, definition of sexy to girls is body exposure... Nothing else.
joeydozzy:

nobody is judging you cos you drank at least not me.
What I'm driving at is at least people shouldn't mistake you for sth you aren't.
surely, there are so many sexy outfits that don't reveal this much
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by pimplucious: 11:48am On May 04, 2013
esere826:

Dont mind those people yabbing u dear
My objective assessment is as follows:
-Lips and shorts colour match
-Bag colour is way off
-Belly butoon too obvious. Sew it in or cover that bit
-Hair not bad
-Cleavage good
-Dressing needs to be more coordinated

No worry, there is romm for improvement. By 28, you should be a pro

]

Oh my lovely god, aint u about the most objective guy on here? Some Pple acting like they are god thinking they hv the right to pass judgement on others, acting like they r saint eg acidosis, caracata, adaobi123, joeydozzy, firetrap, florena etc. Wonder what awfulness we would see if we took a peek into their life. Ffucking hipocrates makes me sick to thw stomach. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 11:48am On May 04, 2013
2jideofor: Bro... These days, definition of sexy to girls is body exposure... Nothing else.

I swear me sef no understand
bringing out all the villains in people

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 11:48am On May 04, 2013
xynerise:
My father is stll alive. He employed ur dad as gateman remember?
your family don't even own a house in any part of Nigeria, why are you trying to feel important all of a sudden?, we all know how you were born out of wedlock with an unknown father. if you've got issues with your family, go and deal with it, leave me out of it

4 Likes

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Caracta(f): 11:51am On May 04, 2013
Viewing this topic: debosky

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by peclint: 11:52am On May 04, 2013
@op, i can't say you are hottt.., but i think you are ok, you've got a nice body for your age,
based on your prior posts, i think you should slow down as the body is prone to tear and wear.
You don't want to be getting to your late 20s and your mates who should be asking your hand in marriage, will be calling you aunty.

I will tell you something no one has told you subtly,
If any guy sees you dressed like this, what we are thinking is : This looks fit to service me tonight
the next morning, we look at you and ask you when you are leaving, or find an indirect way of throwing you out

The beauty of a dress and good dressing, is that you can cover those body parts and keep the guy guessing what they look like, and after he discovers it, he could still look you in the eye and tell himself, i think i can keep her.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 11:52am On May 04, 2013
joeydozzy: smh @ pretty and sexy

wetin I never see
Better you mind your own business like you said instead of being insulted unnecessarily, if you still feel helpless, pick up the newspaper and search for the position of a ''janitor''.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by sauceEEP(m): 11:52am On May 04, 2013
y'all should vote the op for the upcoming miss nairaland. grin grin grin
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 11:54am On May 04, 2013
peclint: @op, i can't say you are hottt.., but i think you are ok, you've got a nice body for your age,
based on your prior posts, i think you should slow down as the body is prone to tear and wear.
You don't want to be getting to your late 20s and your mates who should be asking your hand in marriage, will be calling you aunty.

I will tell you something no one has told you subtly,
If any guy sees you dressed like this, what we are thinking is : This looks fit to service me tonight
the next morning, we look at you and ask you when you are leaving, or find an indirect way of throwing you out

The beauty of a dress and good dressing, is that you can cover those body parts and keep the guy guessing what they look like, and after he discovers it, he could still look you in the eye and tell himself, i think i can keep her.

Lies
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by niggi4life(m): 11:55am On May 04, 2013
joeydozzy: smh @ pretty and sexy

wetin I never see
sexyseun: Better you mind your own business like you said instead of being insulted unnecessarily, if you still feel helpless, pick up the newspaper and search for the position of a ''janitor''.
hehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehe, i just cant stop laffin' no regrets today that i didn't go out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Witches And Wizards Lodge(coven) / Best 10 Canadian Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / She's Married But Needs A Someone To Make Her Happy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.