Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:22 AM

Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? (13713 Views)

Hot Sizzling Bbm Group,make Friends Here Lagos Peeps / Picture Of Nairalander Celebs:hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Rhymez(m): 4:34pm On May 04, 2013
xynerise:
I think there is an error in your belly button. It looks like a baby's dik.
hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *falls inside a calabash*
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Acidosis(m): 4:34pm On May 04, 2013
pimp_lucious :

U got issues man! Were u used and abused as a kid? U sound like a product of rape, better off aborted

LOL...

very childish reply... your post lack intelligence....sense, and common sense.
You only posted a common line on nairaland without actually cross checking to know if this thing you typed up there correlate with my post.

The only thing I have to tell you is:

go and check your Jamb result cool

3 Likes

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Smartiegurl(f): 4:35pm On May 04, 2013
**Coughs into thread**
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by MrsChima(f): 4:37pm On May 04, 2013
ikekings: All dis jabs over a pic... Smh...

Sharrap ode. kiss
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 04, 2013
are you guys still throwing daggers?
the point of this thread was to give our opinions.

We've done that, why the beef and sermon?
You guys should mellow down, at least I think the poster would take it easy on herself now.
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by peclint: 5:41pm On May 04, 2013
@Acid, just give up, i understand where you are coming from, you are trying not to condemn the poster, but also at the same time not praising her silly actions.
You are probably pissed off that she is justifying her actions
Unfortunately we are in the 21st century, where foolishness has become wisdom and people can't tell the difference, something wrong has become so normal, it is now a norm.

If I am to summarize what you are saying, it is:

You don't have any problems with her at all, she is free to do whatever she wants
but for the sake of living a life with no future regrets

1) Maintain 1 partner
2) Don't air your dirty laundry in a public forum with your face attached
3) Maintain an air of dignity by dressing decently
4) Getting drunk is not a cool feature ( well except if she is British ) and even at that it is still not cool

I think the poster is a very intelligent girl, she knows when she is wrong.

Acidosis stop drinking another patients medicine, just say your 2 cents, only time will tell if you are right
also stop trying to drum your points down, not everyone has the same assimilation level or moral standards
also don't rope yourself into unintelligent arguments, cos you might be doing this with someone 10 yrs or worse 20 yrs your junior (Imagine what that will look like if the person was standing in front of you)

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by CArt(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2013
joeydozzy: are you guys still throwing daggers?
the point of this thread was to give our opinions.

We've done that, why the beef and sermon?
You guys should mellow down, at least I think the poster would take it easy on herself now.

What gives you that impression?
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 04, 2013
CArt:
What gives you that impression?

after she's read all this, rebuking the clothes and all, she won't even think twice about posting any illicit picture on a faceless forum again

if she doesn't, well she might need help
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by MrsChima(f): 5:51pm On May 04, 2013
Anybody else want any styling advice?
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by CArt(m): 5:54pm On May 04, 2013
joeydozzy:

after she's read all this, rebuking the clothes and all, she won't even think twice about posting any illicit picture on a faceless forum again

if she doesn't, well she might need help
Before now I was expecting her to remove the pix but she was adamant.
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Acidosis(m): 6:01pm On May 04, 2013
peclint: @Acid, just give up, i understand where you are coming from, you are trying not to condemn the poster, but also at the same time not praising her silly actions.
You are probably pissed off that she is justifying her actions
Unfortunately we are in the 21st century, where foolishness has become wisdom and people can't tell the difference, something wrong has become so normal, it is now a norm.

If I am to summarize what you are saying, it is:

You don't have any problems with her at all, she is free to do whatever she wants
but for the sake of living a life with no future regrets

1) Maintain 1 partner
2) Don't air your dirty laundry in a public forum with your face attached
3) Maintain an air of dignity by dressing decently
4) Getting drunk is not a cool feature ( well except if she is British ) and even at that it is still not cool

I think the poster is a very intelligent girl, she knows when she is wrong.

Acidosis stop drinking another patients medicine, just say your 2 cents, only time will tell if you are right
also stop trying to drum your points down, not everyone has the same assimilation level or moral standards
also don't rope yourself into unintelligent arguments, cos you might be doing this with someone 10 yrs or worse 20 yrs your junior (Imagine what that will look like if the person was standing in front of you)

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 04, 2013
CArt:
Before now I was expecting her to remove the pix but she was adamant.

she won't and can't
if she does that, that means she'd be defeated and her ego would be nothingness

but she'll never again
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 04, 2013
PREPARING FOR A NIGHT OUT WITH SOME FRIENDS>>>>>RUSHES INTO THE ROOM PICKS UP HER IPAD >>>>>>CHECKING POSTS ABOUT HER PIX ON NAIRALAND>>>>> HISSES AT THE HOLIER THAN THOU MEN AND WOMEN>>>> HISSES AGAIN>>>>>CAR HONKING SO LOUD OUTSIDE WAITING FOR ME>>>>>>>>STILL SEEING COMMENTS FROM JOEDOZZY AND ACIDOSIS>>>HISSES AT THEM AGAIN>>>RUSHING OUT TO HAVE A GOOD TIME>>>>>>> END OF DISCUSSION..................... grin grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by DollyParton1(f): 6:50pm On May 04, 2013
sexyseun: PREPARING FOR A NIGHT OUT WITH SOME FRIENDS>>>>>RUSHES INTO THE ROOM PICKS UP HER IPAD >>>>>>CHECKING POSTS ABOUT HER PIX ON NAIRALAND>>>>> HISSES AT THE HOLIER THAN THOU MEN AND WOMEN>>>> HISSES AGAIN>>>>>CAR HONKING SO LOUD OUTSIDE WAITING FOR ME>>>>>>>>STILL SEEING COMMENTS FROM JOEDOZZY AND ACIDOSIS>>>HISSES AT THEM AGAIN>>>RUSHING OUT TO HAVE A GOOD TIME>>>>>>> END OF DISCUSSION..................... grin grin grin tongue

REMEMBER TO USE CONDOMS

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by pimplucious: 7:01pm On May 04, 2013
Acidosis:

LOL...

very childish reply... your post lack intelligence....sense, and common sense.
You only posted a common line on nairaland without actually cross checking to know if this thing you typed up there correlate with my post.

The only thing I have to tell you is:

go and check your Jamb result cool

Listen bro, I don't know u n I'm sure u don't me either. This shouldn't hv come this far at all. Funny how lil issues pane out in d long run. I take back my last post but still maintain my ground on this issue. What I'm saying in essence is, I'm sorry for tthat last post. *breath in breath out* I'm done with this thread.
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by djeezy(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2013
sexyseun: PREPARING FOR A NIGHT OUT WITH SOME FRIENDS>>>>>RUSHES INTO THE ROOM PICKS UP HER IPAD >>>>>>CHECKING POSTS ABOUT HER PIX ON NAIRALAND>>>>> HISSES AT THE HOLIER THAN THOU MEN AND WOMEN>>>> HISSES AGAIN>>>>>CAR HONKING SO LOUD OUTSIDE WAITING FOR ME>>>>>>>>STILL SEEING COMMENTS FROM JOEDOZZY AND ACIDOSIS>>>HISSES AT THEM AGAIN>>>RUSHING OUT TO HAVE A GOOD TIME>>>>>>> END OF DISCUSSION..................... grin grin grin tongue
Shey I asked you how much? I also have rich interested clientele.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Creamish(f): 7:21pm On May 04, 2013
Caracta: This girl has issues. Your Nairaland boyfriend needs to cover his face in shame. Eeeeew! So now that we have seen "it" all, what should we do? Make them start to press your buttons abi?
Start wit d belly button grin
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 04, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

REMEMBER TO USE CONDOMS
No glove
No love..
Hope sh saw ur comment o..
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by MrsChima(f): 7:46pm On May 04, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

REMEMBER TO USE CONDOMS

Chima won't use no condoms. cry
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by ikekings(m): 8:26pm On May 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Sharrap ode. kiss
Huh? I forgive you... undecided undecided undecided...
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 04, 2013
LMAO @ the comments grin grin

OP, you don't look bad though
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by MrsChima(f): 9:14pm On May 04, 2013
ikekings: Huh? I forgive you... undecided undecided undecided...

Bite me.
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by ikekings(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Bite me.
Nah... You ain't worth it...
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 04, 2013
sexyseun: CHILLING AT D'HEAVENS NITE CLUB AT FESTAC LAST NIGHT, GOT DRUNK LIKE CRAZY BUT STILL LOOKING GOOD, WHATCHA THINK??

now if a guy asks for se.x on the 1st date you'll take offense hehehehe I can't shout! Did termites eat up ur clothes?
I'm not a hypocrite, I'm the last person dat shld be called dat...I'm simply a reasonable person!

You're a lady, get drunk in the comfort of ur home ok! Its embarrassing undecided

Oh! What do u do for a living miss? undecided
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by DExplorer1: 10:18pm On May 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Anybody else want any styling advice?
Young woman, i'm still waiting.
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 1:29am On May 05, 2013
adaobi123:

[size=50pt]DIES[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You die all the time, yet I see you on another thread dying again undecided

Is the burial rice not ready yet?

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 2:03am On May 05, 2013
pleep: Ma'am in my honest opinion who look o.k for a yoruba girl, probably better than 90% of the people commenting.

but Nairaland is not that kinda website, ud better take u pics down unless u want more insults wink

[size=28pt]best post so far![/size]

Nlers should minimize the rate they go about hating or speaking ill of others. We are humans and we do not know how far our words can get to the next person. Easy on the other. Some people here are not strong-hearted like you. Some people are that fragile in the heart that they could get very hurt at some words and might injure themselves in the process and you'll be here spitting all sorts. There are emotional people on here. You do not know what the other is going through because of your post. Please, easy on OP or anyother person. You mustn't insult her indirectly or directly to prove to her that her clothing isn't good.

@OP. You can do without insulting people right back. Pick up the few good posts, reply if you have to and keep on doing what you know is best for you.
As for your photo, it's nice. But, it is revealing and I know you gon' look better in a less revealing outfit like the one on your profile smiley
I like revealing outfits too BUT less-revealing ones.

And people, stop judging others from what they wear! It is soo 1678!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 2:13am On May 05, 2013
1678 was along time ago undecided
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by druid06(m): 2:15am On May 05, 2013
Deleted
Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 2:23am On May 05, 2013
CFCfan: 1678 was along time ago undecided

It sure was.
But, seemz like the whole episode of 1678 is unfolding itself these dayz
Damn the 'you are addressed the way you dress'
or 'you are what you dress' adage. That's an excellent bull$hit and no one addresses me anyhow! This is nothing compared to what we wear over here to school and yet, you see the girls making the best of relationships

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 2:26am On May 05, 2013
druid06:

Men this CFCfan don turn staicey stalker. Dude as a guy you dey fall my hand. On a more serious note. The OP looks like a hoe and dresses like one too. I know Dheavens, been there a few time. All the gurls that ventures there are either hoes or hoes in the making.

He 'follows' me on NL, just like you do.
He's no stalker.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not? by druid06(m): 2:44am On May 05, 2013
staicey:

He 'follows' me on NL, just like you do.
He's no stalker.

Ok, sorry then. My fault. I would erase my comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Witches And Wizards Lodge(coven) / Best 10 Canadian Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / She's Married But Needs A Someone To Make Her Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.