Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,965 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:04 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (833459 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by nanonye: 6:54am On Nov 04, 2013
Thanks for the info Solomonwis. I didnt work up to 30 hours a week so I can't claim points with it.

Question No. 12 of the 'Schedule 3 Form' asks for details of my work experience. Should I include NYSC or forget about it since I didn't work enough hours?

solomonwis:

NYSC experience counts only if it is paid work experience and you work for a minimum of approximately 40 hours per week.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bayulll01(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
one final question solomonwise before i embark on this fsw journey i had a 3.48 cgpa in chemical engineering i have professional cert in safety also and i had experience as a quality control officer,1 yr nysc as a teacher and i work presently as a procurement officer in bank,u know canada with standard thats why am asking,hope to hear from u
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by nanonye: 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
Please I have a question for my colleagues that have gotten PER's.

Question 5 of the SCHEDULE A: Background/Declaration form asks for 'Personal Details of Your Mother'.

The first question there asks for 'Mother's Family name at birth'. Do I need to include my mother's surname at birth (ie her nee) or do I still include her surname after marriage which is my fathers surname.

I feel its supposed to be her family name before marriage but I just need confirmation from you guys asap please.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by pickabeau1: 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
nee name...
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
nanonye: Please I have a question for my colleagues that have gotten PER's.

Question 5 of the SCHEDULE A: Background/Declaration form asks for 'Personal Details of Your Mother'.

The first question there asks for 'Mother's Family name at birth'. Do I need to include my mother's surname at birth (ie her nee) or do I still include her surname after marriage which is my fathers surname.

I feel its supposed to be her family name before marriage but I just need confirmation from you guys asap please.

Thanks a lot.

You are to use her surname before she got married to your dad..
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tomtom1234: 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
nanonye: Thanks for the info Solomonwis. I didnt work up to 30 hours a week so I can't claim points with it.

Question No. 12 of the 'Schedule 3 Form' asks for details of my work experience. Should I include NYSC or forget about it since I didn't work enough hours?

You will receive points for the number of years of full-time paid work (or the equivalent in part-time paid work) you have obtained within the last ten years. Full-time means at least 30 hours of paid work in one week.

You must have at least one year of continuous full-time, paid work experience (or the equivalent in continuous part-time work) in the primary occupation you specify in your application.

I THINK U CAN CALCULATE THE EQUIVALENT OF THE 30 HOURS PER WEEK
E.G If You work 15 hrs per week part time (2 years work experience will be equivalent to a full time work experience working 30 hrs per week)
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by peaceoffering: 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hi guys,is there anyone on this forum who submitted an application middle of august?.our application was received by cic on the 19th of august by dexter under the the noc 1112.pls let me knw if any1 in this category who submitted an application around ds period as well has received PER.tnx.
@solomonwise,pls hv u received an AOR from acrra ghana?,and if u hv hw many weeks was it btw when u got ur PER and ur AOR.tnx
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
peace offering: Hi guys,is there anyone on this forum who submitted an application middle of august?.our application was received by cic on the 19th of august by dexter under the the noc 1112.pls let me knw if any1 in this category who submitted an application around ds period as well has received PER.tnx.
@solomonwise,pls hv u received an AOR from acrra ghana?,and if u hv hw many weeks was it btw when u got ur PER and ur AOR.tnx

For 1112,if you've not gotten a PER by now you can forget FSWP for this year. Please look up to next year.

Yes I got an AOR and it took months (I applied prior to the new FSWP launched in May 2013).
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
Na u and baby's PER..........let the experts talk.Congrats!
kelo314: My dear people I just received this message (edited version) now from CIC and I believe is a positive one, if there is anyone in the house who can explain better what next to do will be highly appreciated....

8 November 2013
UCI: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*xxxxxxxx*

Application: Exxxxxxxxxxxx
*xxxxxxxxxx*

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazetteon May 4, 2013. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of$1,100.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in xxxx). Your receipt number is xxxxxxxx. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department’s website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

DJA
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by nanonye: 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hello guys, I just got my IELTS result today. Listening 6, Reading 7, Writing 7.5. Speaking 7. Guess that's 22 points.

Please I intend sending my application on Tuesday after getting my Work Reference Letter on monday but I have a question. I want to send the original reference letters instead of photocopies since the checklist says the CIC Officers may still request for original copies of the letter at a later date. Please I want to know if anyone here with PER sent originals. Also is it necessary to notorize my Birth Certificate?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by nanonye: 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
Many congrats man. I am sure this is a PER. Please when did CIC receive your application and what NOC have you applied under?

kelo314: My dear people I just received this message (edited version) now from CIC and I believe is a positive one, if there is anyone in the house who can explain better what next to do will be highly appreciated....

8 November 2013
*xxxxxxxx*

*xxxxxxxxxx*

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazetteon May 4, 2013. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of$1,100.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in xxxx). Your receipt number is xxxxxxxx. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department’s website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

DJA
Case Processing Agent
Sydney, Nova Scotia

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
Many congrats man. I am sure this is a PER. Please when did CIC receive your application and what NOC have you applied under?

thanks bro! The application was received on 13th August 2013, NOC:2263
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by almaliki: 3:15am On Nov 09, 2013

8 November 2013
*xxxxxxxx*

*xxxxxxxxxx*

DJA
Case Processing Agent
Sydney, Nova Scotia

Congrats....ma' it's da P.E.R........now u can login with ur details.....4 d next couple of days/week, try 2 study d colours in which ur details r entered online.....d colours would serve as a guide on ur app's movement n stages.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Bwave: 6:25am On Nov 09, 2013
Congrats kelos, u got ur PER.
nanonye: Hello guys, I just got my IELTS result today. Listening 6, Reading 7, Writing 7.5. Speaking 7. Guess that's 22 points.

Please I intend sending my application on Tuesday after getting my Work Reference Letter on monday but I have a question. I want to send the original reference letters instead of photocopies since the checklist says the CIC Officers may still request for original copies of the letter at a later date. Please I want to know if anyone here with PER sent originals. Also is it necessary to notorize my Birth Certificate?
It is better you send the original,it is more authentic, FYI I sent original reference letters and bank statements and I have PER. I did not notarize my birth certificate or any other photocopies but if you want to notarize, you can but make sure you do same for all photocopies.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 09, 2013
Thanks for your response Bwave.

Bwave: Congrats kelos, u got ur PER.

It is better you send the original,it is more authentic, FYI I sent originals and I have PER.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 09, 2013
Thanks for your response Almaliki...

almaliki:

Congrats....ma' it's da P.E.R........now u can login with ur details.....4 d next couple of days/week, try 2 study d colours in which ur details r entered online.....d colours would serve as a guide on ur app's movement n stages.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by peaceoffering: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
@solomonwise nawa for u o.I've bn studying u 4 quite some time and I noticed u hv some attitude.are u CIC such that u would knw if some1 has nt got a PER under 1112 dt the person should forget it until next year.u shuld nt be pessimistic all because u hv passed all that stage.all I did was ask a simple question,u dint hv 2 gv me dt answer,all u needed 2 do was to say 'u don't knw' n I'm very sure u don't.I'm sure u noticed dt some1 whose application was received on the 13th of august by cic just got his PER yestrday.I'm sure if he had asked u the same question last week u would hv given him the same pessimistic answer u gv me too.Pls relax sometimes,cz u r nt God, the giver of all good things n He is the one that will mk our PER come to us in the coming weeks by His grace.FYI,our application was received on the 19th of august,and some1's whose application was received on the 13th of august just got his PER,kindly do the the maths.infact our application was received a few minutes after CIC updated the noc 1112 as 292 dt day on the 19th,so I guess ours fell in the 292-295 number of applications,and it may be because of that dt the processing of our application is a bit late cz if we dint mk d cap,we should hv received it back by nw even wt snailmail.anyway,d guy who just got his PER has given me hope and pls a word of advise,if u don't hv an answer to something,just ignore pride and say 'u don't knw' and stop being a pessimist on this thread cz u r nt CIC.will let u knw as soon as we get our PER by His grace this coming weeks.tnx n peace
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by pickabeau1: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
PEACE offering

NOC 1112 has been full for applications received 29th may

but if u have faith.....ok
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by thebaft: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
Congratulations on receiving your PER. The best next thing to do ... is to wait. grin

8 November 2013
*xxxxxxxx*

*xxxxxxxxxx*

DJA
Case Processing Agent
Sydney, Nova Scotia

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by mpi210: 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by peaceoffering: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
@PICK abeau1,tnx for the info but the 1112 noc got filled up on the 21st of august because its my noc and it was closely monitored by me.this coming weeks will prove either of us right or wrong,tnx and God bless.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by peaceoffering: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
@thebaft,i saw your notification.hope you got my reply.pls let me knw if u did
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by peaceoffering: 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hello thebaft,it seems you are on the canada visa immigration forum.or is it another thebaft?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by peaceoffering: 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
@pickabeau1,it seems u r also on the canadavisa.com immigration forum.kindly refer to page 4 of the thread to see updates of nocs prior to august 19 and 21.tnx
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by pickabeau1: 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
@peace offering

All the info youare pasting here is irrelevant
If you follow the other forum you will know NOC 1112 is full

Pasting that people are here or there is not being helpful

Please modify your posts and remove the references
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by thebaft: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
peace offering: @thebaft,i saw your notification.hope you got my reply.pls let me knw if u did

Yes ... I have read your reply. I have sent you links to go through which may better explain the situation.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by thebaft: 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
pickabeau1: @peace offering

All the info youare pasting here is irrelevant
If you follow the other forum you will know NOC 1112 is full

Pasting that people are here or there is not being helpful

Please modify your posts and remove the references

Do not let that bother you. Peace offering was only stating his findings.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by pickabeau1: 7:24am On Nov 10, 2013
Ok.....
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
thanks man! The application was received on 13th August 2013, NOC:2263, PER received 8th November 2013
mpi210:

Congrats bro. When was your application received at CIC, your NOC code and when did you get your PER?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Bwave: 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
@peaceoffering
My brother, I guess you did not understand what solomonwis implied.The Cap for your NOC was reached a long tome ago. Don't rely on CIC updates because the only count the apps they have processed, they don't count as soon as the mail arrives. But it is still ok to hope for the best.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
I'm sorry if I sounded like I work for CIC,in actual fact I don't.

I will be happy to see you announce the receipt of your PER here.

Best of luck!
peace offering: @solomonwise nawa for u o.I've bn studying u 4 quite some time and I noticed u hv some attitude.are u CIC such that u would knw if some1 has nt got a PER under 1112 dt the person should forget it until next year.u shuld nt be pessimistic all because u hv passed all that stage.all I did was ask a simple question,u dint hv 2 gv me dt answer,all u needed 2 do was to say 'u don't knw' n I'm very sure u don't.I'm sure u noticed dt some1 whose application was received on the 13th of august by cic just got his PER yestrday.I'm sure if he had asked u the same question last week u would hv given him the same pessimistic answer u gv me too.Pls relax sometimes,cz u r nt God, the giver of all good things n He is the one that will mk our PER come to us in the coming weeks by His grace.FYI,our application was received on the 19th of august,and some1's whose application was received on the 13th of august just got his PER,kindly do the the maths.infact our application was received a few minutes after CIC updated the noc 1112 as 292 dt day on the 19th,so I guess ours fell in the 292-295 number of applications,and it may be because of that dt the processing of our application is a bit late cz if we dint mk d cap,we should hv received it back by nw even wt snailmail.anyway,d guy who just got his PER has given me hope and pls a word of advise,if u don't hv an answer to something,just ignore pride and say 'u don't knw' and stop being a pessimist on this thread cz u r nt CIC.will let u knw as soon as we get our PER by His grace this coming weeks.tnx n peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (322)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.