Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,457 members, 7,932,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:18 AM

Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty (53708 Views)

Well Done! Kuku Receives US Honour For Amnesty Work / Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members / Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 04, 2013
ola_pluto:
I thought I was the only one who saw it. These men are obviously in the hands of the SSS. Only the SSS carry such weapons.

You are right. Although I have seen immigration officers and special police units attached to the IG carrying similar bullpup weapons.

It's saddening that the Nigerian Army still uses that outdated field range riffle. A weapon not ideal for close urban combat. NATO forces have since phased out field-range weapons and depend solely on the less powerful but more accurate bullpup rifles like the Steyr AUG. The rational being that these modern day automatic riffles suffer less recoil and as such are more accurate. They are also more light and thus easier to operate in close and tight environments.

The U.S. Army learnt a useful tactic in Vietnam that the NVA taught them. Due to the U.S. superior air and rear artillery support, the NVA and Khmer Rouge wasted no time in swarming the American front lines thereby limiting the possibility of U.S. commanders calling for air and rear artillery strikes to repel the superior man power of the NVA.

Today's modern warfare strategist do not recognize real estate as an advantage; positions are held only for their strategic importance and maneuverability is held premium. The new warfare recognizes body counts above all and the bullpup rifles are that sword.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by victorazy(m): 2:12pm On May 04, 2013
brownlord: NA WHO GET MB TO WAISTE, ABEG WHO EVER PLAY THE VIDEO MAKE E TELL ME WETIN HAPPEN, BTW. NO NEED JUST FRY THEM WITH JTF HOT BORIS CHIKENA

poor boy!!!!! grin grin grin

ok! he said: wait my soup don burn..... i dey come.....

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by batstan(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2013
donwilly3: is dis de first tym well buhari go com say anoda tin even human ryr
Take your medication, now.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by cashflowpc(m): 2:16pm On May 04, 2013
These idiotas...

Make i watch the video help una put am for here...brb

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by churific(m): 2:20pm On May 04, 2013
"Are you telling the truth or have you been instructed to give us this answer?"

How stupid are you to ask such a silly question. If you he was instructed to give you that answer, what makes you think he'll change his story because you asked such a "powerful" question...PLEASE LET ME ASK THE QUESTIONS!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 04, 2013
ola_pluto:
I thought I was the only one who saw it. These men are obviously in the hands of the SSS. Only the SSS carry such weapons.

No, you are wrong.

Not only the SSS carry them. The military guy is a navy special boat service agent( special forces).

The navy also use tavor-21's
The airforce quick response group QRG(special forces) also use them too.

See navy guys below during an exercise earlier this year.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by fckyourman: 2:23pm On May 04, 2013
LOL AT THE TRANSLATION, THEY DIDNT TRANSLATE RIGHT.

And they sound like there are from niger
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 04, 2013
see how steady these rifles are when being fired.

will search for gif image of an AK-47 on full auto fire

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by ITbomb(m): 2:23pm On May 04, 2013
I captured these

They say they dont kill

See how lean they look

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by ITbomb(m): 2:24pm On May 04, 2013
Dem even get lawyer.

Why cant they Intelligence get to know who is paying the lawyer and where the fund comes from

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by omiobo: 2:27pm On May 04, 2013
Dem resemble some nairalanders
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Bryancrox(m): 2:27pm On May 04, 2013
*SPIT ON THEIR bleeping FACE* MTCHEW
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 04, 2013
I thought it was haram for them to talk to a woman other than their wives?
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by naptu2: 2:30pm On May 04, 2013
There are a variety of weapons in the Nigerian Armed Forces arsenal. However, the AK47 and FN FAL are used by most of the troops because they are mass produced at DICON Kaduna. The troops hate the FN FAL (I think that's because it jams a lot) and prefer the AK47.

The government would have preferred the M16, but the Americans did not give us the license to produce them. The Russians and Belgians gave us licenses to produce the AK and FN FAL.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 04, 2013
stagger:

SSS standard issue is the TAR-21.

I see you know your guns.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by sakaguchi(m): 2:32pm On May 04, 2013
Wait a minute! The activist Ken-Saro Wiwa was executed for treason and this deuchebag are asking for amnesty? I don't know much about the National Assembly but can't Jonathan forward a bill to dish out the most severe punishment for cowardly moslems cum terrorist? See how fast the lawyer is in asking for trial or release, meanwhile thousands of people who stole goats and recharge cards are in jail without trial and yet nobody is pressing their case. God save Nigeria! #GSN

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 04, 2013
naptu2: There are a variety of weapons in the Nigerian Armed Forces arsenal. However, the AK47 and FN FAL are used by most of the troops because they are mass produced at DICON Kaduna. The troops hate the FN FAL (I think that's because it jams a lot) and prefer the AK47.

The government would have preferred the M16, but the Americans did not give us the license to produce them. The Russians and Belgians gave us licenses to produce the AK and FN FAL.

The FN-FAL is far better than the AK in terms of accuracy. The troops may hate them because they are not full auto rifles as they fire only one round at a time. The FN is also far heavier but it carries a higher caliber bullet. The reason it is a standard issue for the airforce being the latter in dealing with air attack from above with small arms fire power.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by sakaguchi(m): 2:39pm On May 04, 2013
There is a topic on Nairaland frontpage on how to discuss Islam with non Mohammedans, well, this is one way to. There is a thin line between Islam and terrorism.

6 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by juman(m): 2:40pm On May 04, 2013
nigeria is a bad country.

This issue is going to another level. Hope it come to an end in not too far time.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by confusion247(m): 2:42pm On May 04, 2013
Too bad that they will soon get paid for killing innocent Nigerians in the name of amnesty. Sultan should justify this.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by batstan(m): 2:43pm On May 04, 2013
[quote author=OK_2_NV]
yeah dude, the field-range rifles phased-out by the NATO are the ones exported to the third world countries n u know what that means.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 04, 2013
^^^AK-47 is not a NATO riffle

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by emmadejust(m): 2:48pm On May 04, 2013
their group dnt hav a vision or a true conviction on their killin,make jtf pardom by cuttin their one or two arms for their demand 4armnesty instead...idiottula n nonsencembecile housa-goat
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 04, 2013
The stupid guy in the car had the guts to say God will forgive them because the
innocent people who lost their lives were killed by mistake. angry He should be killed by mistake too. angry WTF

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Ochek: 2:50pm On May 04, 2013
stagger:

SSS standard issue is the TAR-21.

Standard! However, this is an operation that needs a standard upgrade given the kind assault rifles those morons (BH) carry.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by tbaba1234: 2:52pm On May 04, 2013
Now i get it, these guys are dumb. No wonder they are recruited by BH.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by ikanason(m): 2:52pm On May 04, 2013
YoungGame:

For those who don't have mb to stream/watch this video. Here is a summary:

The men in the video confessed to be members of boko haram. Their names are: Mohamed Ibrahim and Adam Abubakar.

Mohamed Ibrahim said he's a fighter and one of the group's spiritual leaders, Adam Abubakar said he is a commander in the group. Mohamed has been in detention since august. He was arrested because he's a teacher in the group. While Adam Abubukar said he took part in the violent act that led to the killing of innocent people. He also stated that he took arms to fight, he attacked a van taking money from Maiduguri to Damaturu, blocked them, shot them and took the money. Another time they robbed a bank in Barma. He was asked if he was telling the truth or he was instructed to give them this information! He said b/w him and his god, he has nothing to hide from the lady/woman interrogating him.

On the other hand, Mohamed Ibrahim said that he has been a member since the group started.
The men said they want to negotiate their freedom with the military (AMNESTY).

The journalist checked extensively with the men's lawyer that they are telling the truth. But its impossible to verify this independently.

Their lawyer is trying to force the military to bring their cases to court or let them go. He said they were supposed to be charged within 24hrs or realesed.

By the way, hope i helped?

If yes, kindly hit the like button wink
how are we sure that this was what the video shows?

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by batstan(m): 2:53pm On May 04, 2013
OK_2_NV: ^^^AK-47 is not a NATO riffle
ok, but they use UZI right. Damn i like that machine!!!
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Ochek: 2:55pm On May 04, 2013
juman: nigeria is a bad country.

This issue is going to another level. Hope it come to an end in not too far time.

You re the "bad thing" in our country making it look bad. The faster you flush urself out of our blessed father land the quicker we get healed.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 04, 2013
ikanason: how are we sure that this was what the video shows?

ungrateful poor waif you are. The man took the time to give you an online write up and you still complain?
Go and earn money and stop wasting time posting here ; maybe then you can watch videos and comment as you like on em.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Suswam Engaged In Gun Battle With Fulani Herdsmen" - Chima Amadi Reveals / Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) / Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.