Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,430 members, 7,932,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 06:19 AM

Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty (53705 Views)

Well Done! Kuku Receives US Honour For Amnesty Work / Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members / Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by firetrap(m): 7:20pm On May 04, 2013
And finally this is a norincho type 95 bullpup rifle. Norincho is a Chinese weapons manufacturer

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 04, 2013
I need you bokos to stand still, sir.

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 04, 2013
mah d1ck gets harder ...

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 04, 2013
firetrap: These are the other three tavors. From right to left. MTAR, CTAR AND STAR

You are correct.

The navy and SSS use the CTAR-21 primarily. I think, I'm not sure though, the SSS also use the M(macro)TAR version.

.The airforce quick response group(QRG) use the standard tar-21
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 04, 2013
SCARFACE would have needed this

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 04, 2013
mini gun

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by druid06(m): 7:30pm On May 04, 2013
OK_2_NV: mini gun

wow! Is that a gun or something seen in sci-fi movies? LOL
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by topmostg: 7:35pm On May 04, 2013
now this is the real deal !!!

I used this in vice city and brought the cops to their knees!!! Lol...

Fires many rounds(not sure how many) per second!!
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 04, 2013
druid06:

wow! Is that a gun or something seen in sci-fi movies? LOL

this is a gun and not a rifle.
the U.S. marines warthog support fighter has a bigger version that spews DU (deteoriated uranium) bullets.

If you don't die from the arsenal you will die from radiation poison.

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 04, 2013
warthog: aka tank killer

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by druid06(m): 7:37pm On May 04, 2013
OK_2_NV:

this is a gun and not a rifle.
the U.S. marines warthog support fighter has a bigger version that spews DU (deteoriated uranium) bullets.

If you don't die from the arsenal you will die from radiation poison.

Incredible, remind not to mess with the U.S defence. LOL
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by ckkris: 7:39pm On May 04, 2013
sakaguchi: There is an INVISIBLE line between Islam and terrorism.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by druid06(m): 7:41pm On May 04, 2013
Someone should create a seperate thread for weaponery.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by topmostg: 7:46pm On May 04, 2013
druid06: Someone should create a seperate thread for weaponery.
not when the whole world is watching right now!!
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by automaticcarzz: 7:51pm On May 04, 2013
topmostg: not when the whole world is watching right now!!

LOL!
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 04, 2013
druid06:

Incredible, remind not to mess with the U.S defence. LOL

DU bullets

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 04, 2013
DU victim

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by topmostg: 7:57pm On May 04, 2013
OK_2_NV:

DU bullets
damn! These looks big! If 1 should touch anyone, hmmm

*end of story*
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 04, 2013
Why would individuals who crossed their minds in taking innocent people's lives be asking for amnesty is beyond me. These are individuals who volunteered their lives on a suicide mission yet asking for clemency. Jeez! They must be hallucinating or something else.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 04, 2013
U.S. Marine Transporter.

At over 200mill USD a piece this is one very expensive parking lot.

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by automaticcarzz: 8:01pm On May 04, 2013
all4naija: Why would individuals who crossed their minds in taking innocent people's lives be asking for amnesty is beyond me. These are individuals who volunteered their lives on a suicide mission yet asking for clemency. Jeez! They must be hallucinating or something else.

Why would any government consider or set up committee to ever consider giving this killers amnesty in the first place?
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 04, 2013
Then we have phosphate based bombs.

Phosphorous burns hotter than melted steel.

Baby killer an understatement.

lol future jihadist bomber got fried.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 04, 2013
Napalm was meant to be an anti-infantry bomb and an incendiary weapon.

From Vietnam with love

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 04, 2013
The mother of all ....

turned a warrior nation to geek gadget producers.

You gotta give it to the U.S.

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by automaticcarzz: 8:09pm On May 04, 2013
OK_2_NV: Then we have phosphate based bombs.

Phosphorous burns hotter than melted steel.

Baby killer an understatement.

lol future jihadist bomber got fried.

Why would you call a baby "future bomber"? You are a very sick human being that have no regard for life. Some of you believe all Arabs are Muslims. I know some Arabs who are Christians.

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by tnktosin(m): 8:13pm On May 04, 2013
I need dis sh_it. D4mn its just pretty.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 04, 2013
automaticcarzz:

Why would you call a baby "future bomber"? You are a very sick human being that have no regard for life. Some of you believe all Arabs are Muslims. I know some Arabs who are Christians.

GO SUCK ON MO'S D1CK. THE AVERAGE ARAB IS A MUSLIM AND AS SUCH A COWARD KILLER.

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by brownlord: 8:14pm On May 04, 2013
iwanchop: It is clear these guys are not muslims,imagine one of them saying God will forgive them for killing innocent people and the other one saying he robbed a van and even a bank and shot people in the process.Did they read that from the holy Quran?These guys need to tell us which holy book they read and how and from where they got it.The Quran I know forbids killing innocent people and robbery.
These guys are not muslims.

My friend park well, if they are not reading Quran what then are they reading? may be Ababio,its you that need to stop turning your Quran upside down, cos i know everything they do is written in the holy book of war called Quran

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Orikinla(m): 8:20pm On May 04, 2013
The whole thing looks stage managed.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by automaticcarzz: 8:20pm On May 04, 2013
OK_2_NV:

GO SUCK ON MO'S D1CK. THE AVERAGE ARAB IS A MUSLIM AND AS SUCH A COWARD KILLER.

You need to seek help because you are very sick. Not all Arabs are Muslims and not all Arabs support what the terrorists among them doing. You must have been watching a lot of FoxNews lately. I love to see all these terroists killed by hellfire missile. There is no justification killing a baby. Why should you be happy to see a baby die such death?

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by druid06(m): 8:20pm On May 04, 2013
OK_2_NV: Napalm was meant to be an anti-infantry bomb and an incendiary weapon.

From Vietnam with love

Napalm gave a lot of soldiers nightmares during the vietnamese war. Soldiers that fought that war still have nightmares about Napalms.. LOL
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Orikinla(m): 8:24pm On May 04, 2013
Humans are their own worst enemies.

I don't know why humans love fighting and killing themselves over nothing really.
In most cases it over useless greed for power.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) / Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX / Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.