Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,684 members, 7,889,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

Describe The Person You Would Never Date - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Person You Would Never Date (21664 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / 10 Reasons To Never Date A Man With A Big Penis / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 06, 2013
Popowaa: I cannt date a "perfect" guy or a "too good to be true" guy.u tend to see their true side after marriage and u cant run away,and what pisses me off most are men who snitch or very judgemental guys who are alwz analysing and judging everybody's action other than himself.
And before i forget,gossips included.
your mama should be proud of you,you use your sense to think well and not like some girls on nairaland that just spit rubbish.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by nbright: 5:45pm On May 06, 2013
sexymoma: i can nt date a man wu s nt God fearing nd understandin, also i cant date a man wu is nt hairy.
when you see a man that's God fearing, understanding and hairy... Will you toast him?.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by InvertedHammer: 5:51pm On May 06, 2013
stone-mind:
i hate girls with tight p*ssy......

See answer. No wonder u dey fail exams.
Cart before the horse?

If you never date am, how you go know if "poon" is tight or not?

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 06, 2013
Kristty:

why would u date me wen u know a rascal? I pity ur condition anyway.
I cannot date a babe dat Gbagauns all the time.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by causewahala: 5:52pm On May 06, 2013
A reasonable % of the posters on here will end up marrying those they've described or something close to it! lipsrsealed Such is life. . .
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by sol2galay: 5:54pm On May 06, 2013
Kristty: 1.I cannot date a guy who drinks, smokes,
2. who has pride,
3. I cannot date a rascal or who has rascals as friends.
4. I can't date a lazy guy
5. I can't date a guy who uses chain like bingo, if he has to use one it must a small one.
6. I can't date a guy who bleaches.

No offence

Babe i'm here joor,come get me
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Aklofs: 5:56pm On May 06, 2013
[quote author=Debora246][/quote]Looking @ ur profile pix,i can confirm myself that i can never date you.
+SEE D WHOLE MAKE UP
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by swtyy(f): 5:59pm On May 06, 2013
Muslims
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Gbenge77(m): 6:02pm On May 06, 2013
A loquacious babe.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Mimijoy: 6:02pm On May 06, 2013
Smelling and lazy guy
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Bj5all(m): 6:04pm On May 06, 2013
sanb: A guy who talks a lot i.e. none stop (I don’t talk that much);
A guy who doesn't have a sense of style i.e. make an effort in his appearance (It doesn't have to be all expensive gear);
A guy who doesn't set achievable goals for himself;
A guy who doesn't know how to spend wisely;
A guy who lacks courtesy and good manners;
A guy who can’t make me smile; and
A guy who’s not able to engage me intellectually and challenge my intelligence….
Can u do all this for a guy?
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 06, 2013
I won’t list attributes I can’t achieve myself….Hence the answer to your question is yes… cheesy
Bj5all:
Can u do all this for a guy?
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by larayat(f): 6:19pm On May 06, 2013
Can't date a smoker or a drunkard!
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by harlos: 6:20pm On May 06, 2013
She no get front, she no get back, she no get package, she no fine, she's too demanding... I will definitely not walk to her.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 06, 2013
190: uhmmm a Nigerian girl with tattoo -- i can never take her seriously
a nigerian girl addicted to nairaland like phuck -- can never take her seriously
lastly let me think....

ermm . . . .

brb
Loool! What's up with "Nigerian girl addicted to nairaland"? So what will you say about the one addicted to twitter? I think nairaland is kinda educative, and you should be happy if your girl is addicted to it. Go to twitter(naija twitverse) and see what girls do on there... The struggle for followers can make a girl use a her n+ude as avi.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Bj5all(m): 6:27pm On May 06, 2013
sanb: I won’t list attributes I can’t achieve myself….Hence the answer to your question is yes… cheesy
then u are my type, are u single?
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by peal08: 6:32pm On May 06, 2013
i can't date a guy dat has pride.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 06, 2013
Oh really?....
Bj5all:
then u are my type, are u single?
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Aklofs: 6:34pm On May 06, 2013
swtyy: Muslims
Because he may marry 4 wives right?
Jelous future wife
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by mkoabiola: 6:46pm On May 06, 2013
I can't date a girl who bleaches her skin.no go area!
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by uchemummy(f): 6:48pm On May 06, 2013
ARE U TALKING OF BOYS OR LADIES
vivian chinaza: 1. Uneducated.
2. Unreliable.
3. Ugly and classless
4. Un-intelligent and dumb.
5. Judgemental and over-religious.
6. Arrogant.
7. Serial cheat.
8. Un ambitious/vision-less
9. Uncaring/un-romantic.
10. No conscience.
11. Dirty.
12. Manner less.
13. Morally Bankrupt/no principles,
Etc.

Brb with the rest of the list. tongue
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by uchemummy(f): 6:54pm On May 06, 2013
zobasky24k: i will never date a gal that wears this their underwear called tight.its a big turnoff for me
AND WHEN THE GAL THIGH GET ROUGH U WILL BE THE FIRST TO TAKE OFF
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Bj5all(m): 6:54pm On May 06, 2013
i cant date a girl dat doesn't know wat mind and brain were meant for (a girl that cant think), a girl without ambition (full house wife no b career oo), not sexy, very lousy, not lively, not humble and submissive, that has F9 in the kitchen, hot tempered and not GOD fearing
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Bj5all(m): 6:56pm On May 06, 2013
sanb: Oh really?....
yes o, intelligent is a big turn on for me
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by donsteady(m): 6:57pm On May 06, 2013
i can date and marry any kind of girl provided we live separately . i hate drama, i can't stand nagging woman or drama queen. i prefer dark complexsion than fair
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Ublaize: 7:13pm On May 06, 2013
True2myself24: I refuse to date any man who dosen't have a job, or a car, and still lives with his parents.
Ole get a life. Ur mates av same.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by funshint(m): 7:23pm On May 06, 2013
Do girls really know wat they want?! L8tr U̶̲̥̅̊'ll see a girl saying this "I can't date a guy dat likes sex" #Liars #NaturallyIndecisive
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by mimibets(f): 7:36pm On May 06, 2013
guys with a god complex,guys who think they r a blessing to the female folk,guys with the 'am sexy n i know it' attitude,guys who r nonchalant about their hygiene,a smooth talker and a philanderer.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Orikinla(m): 7:50pm On May 06, 2013
[size=28pt]Is there any person humans have not dated under the sun?
Even mad women on the street get pregnant in Nigeria.[/size]
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Sprumbaba: 7:53pm On May 06, 2013
[size=16pt]Tonto Dikeh[/size]

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by valicious1(m): 7:57pm On May 06, 2013
Gurls with facial marks, stammarers, bleachers, has more than 30 contacts on her BB list, baritone voice(yea i've met such ladies) & lastly babes wey too de do ashebi
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by yashau(m): 8:04pm On May 06, 2013
hiden_conyo: i hate a girl that knows every guy...before
you introduce she already says,"HI" I also
don't like women who don't take care of
there hair and teeth
ah ah ah, na wa oooo, guy u be type of my guy joor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Naked Delta Slay Queen's Beads Cut During Sex, Goes 'Mad'. See Reactions (Photos / Our Greed For Money & Flashy Things Can Never Lead Us Anywhere - Nigerian Lady / Things Couples Should Do After Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.