Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,856 members, 7,899,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

He Loves Me Because : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Loves Me Because : (905 Views)

She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud / My Boyfriend Told Me He Loves Me But Still Has Feelings For His Ex Back Home :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Loves Me Because : by fullofluv(f): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2008
I'm reserved. I don't understand what my boyfriend mean by this.
I've asked him and all he says is he loves me because I'm reserved.
Does any one have a clue what he means by this?
Re: He Loves Me Because : by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2008
maybe he feels u r decent,and he feels u r not as wild as some other undecided girls
Re: He Loves Me Because : by 4Him1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2008
asking him directly would have given you a better idea.
Re: He Loves Me Because : by izeek(m): 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2008
he means that u will never catch him cheating on u, cos u dont really mix up.

so baby boo, be reserved.
Re: He Loves Me Because : by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2008
why on earth do u think anyone here would know what hes talking about? we dont know him but u do.
Re: He Loves Me Because : by Busta(f): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2008
izeek:

he means that u will never catch him cheating on u, because u don't really mix up.

LMAO!!  grin
Re: He Loves Me Because : by fullofluv(f): 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2008
Thank u all smiley
@ IZEEK : Are you saying what he could of meant was because i dont really get out much.
That he could be cheating and i would never know. If so why should i remain reserved only to be taken for granted?
Re: He Loves Me Because : by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2008
izeek:

he means that u will never catch him cheating on u, because u don't really mix up.

LMAO. . . . . . grin grin grin grin

fullofluv:

Thank u all smiley
@ IZEEK : Are you saying what he could of meant was because i don't really get out much.
That he could be cheating and i would never know. If so why should i remain reserved only to be taken for granted?

JEEZ babes . . . . . don't you know a sarcastic comment when you read one?

You know. . . . . . I think he may just mean that you're a bit slow (stupid). Don't take it as an insult. Its just an opinion.

Being reserved could mean a variety of things. It could mean an Introverted person, slow to act (this may be simply because one would like to access the situation before reacting to it), Direct opposite of a talkative. . . . . . . . the list goes on.

Go and ask him. He only knows exactly what he meant. Tho somehow i don't think he'll tell you the truth.
Re: He Loves Me Because : by omega25red(m): 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2008
OMO IBO:

why on earth do u think anyone here would know what hes talking about? we don't know him but u do.

for real how would we know

Anyway asking a man why he loves you is hard because love is more than just some reasons. If someone really loves you or if you really love somene you would know that it's not just because of looks or things they do. Also, know that some people generally do not know how to express themselves when it comes to love

give him a break
Re: He Loves Me Because : by FactorChic(f): 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2008
he says u are reserved, it means you are laid back.
You don't talk too much, you're fun to be with
You're not the kind that one will figure out easily, someone has to really sit down and talk to you & make u talk b4 they figure u out, you like to listen.

Am I right or am I right? cheesy
Re: He Loves Me Because : by Dreloaded(f): 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2008
No.

reserved people are hardly ever fun to be with. Not saying they are horrible but "reserved" and "fun" dont belong in the same sentence. If anything he's probably implying that she keeps to herself and doesnt "flirt" with other guys.

The kind that is just right for paranoid men wink
Re: He Loves Me Because : by bigfather(m): 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2008
D-reloaded:

No.

reserved people are hardly ever fun to be with. Not saying they are horrible but "reserved" and "fun" don't belong in the same sentence. If anything he's probably implying that she keeps to herself and doesnt "flirt" with other guys.

Kind of true sha undecided
Re: He Loves Me Because : by fullofluv(f): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2008
Thank u all for help smiley
Re: He Loves Me Because : by fullofluv(f): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2008
Thank you all for that help smiley
I pretty much do keep to myself undecided
Re: He Loves Me Because : by Dreloaded(f): 12:17am On Apr 17, 2008
Not exactly a bad thing. At least you know you dont end up in the midst of bad "friends"
Re: He Loves Me Because : by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 17, 2008
D-reloaded:

No.

reserved people are hardly ever fun to be with. Not saying they are horrible but "reserved" and "fun" don't belong in the same sentence. If anything he's probably implying that she keeps to herself and doesnt "flirt" with other guys.

True cool
Re: He Loves Me Because : by Cadet(f): 12:42am On Apr 17, 2008
OMO IBO:

why on earth do u think anyone here would know what hes talking about? we don't know him but u do.

You took my words! The guy might be using her for all I know!
Re: He Loves Me Because : by fullofluv(f): 1:12am On Apr 17, 2008
[[You took my words! The guy might be using her for all I know!]] Oh my embarassed
Re: He Loves Me Because : by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 17, 2008
No need to go "oh my," It's just your personality trait. Maybe he's been with the elaborate, always in your face kind of girls prior to your relationship and you are like a dose of fresh air to him. I really don't think he's hiding anything smiley
Re: He Loves Me Because : by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 17, 2008
i tot we were thru wt dis topic

poster have u not gotten aenough reply,or do u still need more
Re: He Loves Me Because : by almondjoy(f): 1:33am On Apr 17, 2008
I am loveable!
Re: He Loves Me Because : by fullofluv(f): 1:39am On Apr 17, 2008
Once more thank you all smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets Of Sucessfull Relationships,marriages And More Revealed / What Can I Do My People / Can You ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.