Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,165 members, 7,903,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Travel (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries (307656 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 10:12am On Feb 04, 2009
vikiviko:

@fUNKbaby

getting an appointment at the spanish emabssy is almost impossible.
Perhaps you should visit the embassy at Kofo Abayomi but i guarantee you that you must be ready to part with at least 15k to secure an appointment.

@ vikiviko

Just an update.

I was able to secure the appointment without even stepping a feet on kofo abayomi street or anywhere near the spanish embassy.

I did not pay a single dime to anyone either. smiley cheesy
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by mamaaa(f): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2009
@funkybaby
Thank you very much, i will do as you say.

May God bless you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by LegaLEuro(m): 11:18am On Feb 05, 2009
There is very hight way to travel to europe fast and in safe.
All information is Free !
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by 3sha4lyf: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2009
@mamaa,

i must be frank with you. if you try getting a new passport, then just zero ur mind about even going to EUROPE or even USA as a whole. Lemme give you a true life experience i witnessed. I was at the french embassy sometime ago. before me was a lady who dey travel like say tomorro no dey. She was even abroad and realised her passport was expiring soon. She sent it to the embassy for renewal and was refused [/b]FOR THE FIRST TIME[b]. She really didnt know why. she reapplied. luckily for her, that was the period when you must show in person at the embassy for biometric bla bla. So she came to the French Embassy and applied. When it was time for her interview, they took her biometrics i.e fingerprints [/b] FOR THE FIRST TIME[b]. Later the Officer asked " [/i]WHERE IS YOUR OTHER PASSPORT[i]" and she replied "I dont have another passport' and then the 0fficer said "[/i] THINK VERY WELL, YOU HAVE ANOTHER PASSPORT; IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF YOU SAID THAT THE PASSPORT WAS MISSING. AND EVEN IF IT WAS MISSING, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR NAME IN THIS NEW PASSPORT[i]" The woman still insisted she had no other passport. Then the Officer told her to come the next day to pick up her passport, as usual. Now when we got outside the embassy, i asked her how far. She said she actually had another passport (P1)which she uses to travel to countries like Dubai, Jerusalem, Oman, etc but [/b]NEVER TO EUROPE OR USA[b] and that this passport (P2) was wat she uses to travel to European countries and USA. Mayb thats why she was denied the first time.

So my brada, think twice before you compund your issue ok. Its better you reapply with that passport and get refused 10 times cos it may affect you in the future, on way or the other. Read another post of a woman on NL who said her other passport had an error with her name so she didnt use it again, yet they refused her for deciet that she had no other passport
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2009
@ Funkybaby,

Gone through your whole post et al ' can we pls have / make a deal, its not what u might think anyway, but i seek your approval first before further comments,

Expecting to hear YO. Kutee!.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2009
@ Funkybaby,

Gone through your whole post et al '   can we pls have / make a deal, its not what u might think anyway, but i seek your approval first before further comments,

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2009
brein:

@ Funkybaby,

Gone through your whole post et al '   can we pls have / make a deal, its not what u might think anyway, but i seek your approval first before further comments,

What deal?
Am all ears
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 13, 2009
Aside the fact that u're residin in d UK (I suppose), i noticed dat u're vast in International affairs, mostly Travels, visa issues et al! . Thanks 4 givin me audience. At dis point i'll us to get behind d scene in a jiffy, Pls kindly lend me ur email add., mine is (cleanwilson@yahoo.Com) , hopin to get a word from u, My deal is all majored on Travel, Visa, School, et al.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 13, 2009
@funkybaby i guess my taking us behind d scene 4 a while wouldn't get u Bored??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by babajhyde: 1:10am On Feb 13, 2009
please i am a fresh graduate and i want to go to sweden for my masters do u know any free tuition university i can apply to
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by jasblack: 4:41am On Feb 13, 2009
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2009
brein:

Aside the fact that u're residin in d UK (I suppose), i noticed dat u're vast in International affairs, mostly Travels, visa issues et al! .       Thanks 4 givin me audience. At dis point i'll us to get behind d scene in a jiffy,  Pls kindly lend me ur email add., mine is (cleanwilson@yahoo.Com) , hopin to get a word from u,  My deal is all majored on Travel, Visa, School, et al.

brein:

@funkybaby i guess my taking us behind d scene 4 a while wouldn't get u Bored??

I have a bad habit of not replying emails
Post what you have to say here.
Besides, you get to read other people's opinion and others can also learn from it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Akolawole(m): 9:17am On Feb 13, 2009
brein:

Aside the fact that u're residin in d UK (I suppose), i noticed dat u're vast in International affairs, mostly Travels, visa issues et al! . Thanks 4 givin me audience. At dis point i'll us to get behind d scene in a jiffy, Pls kindly lend me ur email add., mine is (cleanwilson@yahoo.Com) , hopin to get a word from u, My deal is all majored on Travel, Visa, School, et al.

Chief,

I am a proud agent of Oluwafunmike.

If its business deal, it has to be channelled through me.

If its love advances, she's no go area because i have not even finish vetting all the applications(with monies and gifts) i received last year.

Reach me on kola.ibadan@gmail.com but i cannot guarantee when i will reply grin

@Funky

You cannot breach the agreement ooooooooo grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 13, 2009
@funkybabe, u need to work on your habit of not replyin emails smiley anyhow sha make we carry dey go! I actualy applied 4 an undagrad. program in Anglian College, London, had of it b4,? This is my second application as at 2days ago,, the first, i was issued an offer of a place, after which i was asked to go-ahead and pay 50% of my tuition fee which is about £700 pon, b4 i'll get my visa app docs. et al. (d school is very cheap, jst incase any1 finds interest). Afta Readin ur post about general requirment 4 uk student visa. Is there a means of getting an Unconditional offer without me payin half of my fee? How do i go about this, I should get my offer of a place letter in a week + time, as regards my 2nd application. Thnks funky. @akolawole u're very funny, how come u're in charge of funkys' business and private affairs grin ok, lets negoshiate- £5,000 4 me to have her jst 4 now, lol .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2009
Akolawole:

Chief,

I am a proud agent of Oluwafunmike.

If its business deal, it has to be channelled through me.

Reach me on kola.ibadan@gmail.com but i cannot guarantee when i will reply grin

grin grin grin grin

Akola grin grin
Thank you oh. Hahaha

@brein
Just do exactly as akolawole has adviced.

Akolawole:

If its love advances, she's no go area because i have not even finish vetting all the applications(with monies and gifts) i received last year.

shocked shocked grin grin
Akola, you had berra stop collecting grin
I will not be held responsible if you are battered at croydon by any applicant grin
Won ti gbe se le mi oh wink

Akolawole:

@Funky

You cannot breach the agreement ooooooooo grin

Noted smiley
Btw: do you still that information? If yes, I assure you, latest next weekend you will have them.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Akolawole(m): 11:29am On Feb 13, 2009
brein:

@akolawole u're very funny, how come u're in charge of funkys' business and private affairs grin ok, lets negoshiate- £5,000 4 me to have her jst 4 now, lol .

Just £5,000! Nonsense! grin

Do you know the car she drive?

Do you know the kind of dress she bought? FYI, check the prices of Havey Nichols and Harrods

, Even her bathroom slippers is designer,

funkybaby:

shocked shocked grin grin
Akola, you had berra stop collecting grin
I will not be held responsible if you are battered by any applicant grin
Won ti gbe se le mi oh wink

Noted smiley
Btw: do you still that information? If yes, I assure you, latest next weekend you will have them.

1) Ta lo gbese le o. I need info quickly

2) I no believe your never ending "next week jare" o.

I may be in town next weekend o, probaly Ogba(Ikeja).
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2009
Akolawole:

Just £5,000! Nonsense! grin

Do you know the car she drive?

Do you know the kind of dress she bought? FYI, check the prices of Havey Nichols and Harrods

, Even her bathroom slippers is designer,

1) Ta lo gbese le o. I need information quickly

2) I no believe your never ending "next week jare" o.

I may be in town next weekend o, probaly Ogba(Ikeja).

Akola!!! grin grin
No mind the guy. Ko da mi mo.

1) The only information you need to know is that won ti gbe se le mi. Simple! And me and him dey kampe! kiss kiss
2) I mean it this time. I will get the full info latest weekend or will you sort it out yourself since you will be in town?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2009
@ Funke:

Could you please email me your number again?

I didn't store it last time, thanks!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 14, 2009
@ funkybabe What u mean i shld do as Kola has adviced.? Is he your bf or something, or are u guys just kidin, pls i need em answers to my request as there is no time for me to waste, my class would begin in april, dis year. What do i do as per my question to enable me wave d tuition bla bla, Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 14, 2009
@Funke, my class wld start by May, not april. @Kolawole: hmm, na wa o, because i made mention of £5,000 pon, é mà bínú sir o, Mr. Kola!grin how much is funke's bathroom slippon? And what would u have me do to allow her be my guide/ coach throughout my admission processin, visa processin & collection, and my arrival ? dont u think it would be an honour 4 her standing as a GUILD or GUIDE 4 an applicant as myself in gettin tru all dis ? Money no be evrytin oo Mr. Kola. If funky is ur wife then u are already a bridge btwn us to pervert whateva laiason context dat could be intended acordin to u. Can u send me a foto of her and urself in same snap-short if u dont mind ? grin (tizin), any @Kolawole, i guess i have done as Funke adviced, passing through u, (ogà o, ilé aye mà shorò gbegrin) . Beside which one of u is returning home, dats my crib area, Ogba Ikeja.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Akolawole(m): 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2009
brein:

@Funke, my class wld start by May, not april. @Kolawole: hmm, na wa o, because i made mention of £5,000 pon, é mà bínú sir o, Mr. Kola!grin how much is funke's bathroom slippon? And what would u have me do to allow her be my guide/ coach throughout my admission processin, visa processin & collection, and my arrival ? dont u think it would be an honour 4 her standing as a GUILD or GUIDE 4 an applicant as myself in gettin tru all dis ? Money no be evrytin oo Mr. Kola. If funky is ur wife then u are already a bridge btwn us to pervert whateva laiason context dat could be intended acordin to u. Can u send me a foto of her and urself in same snap-short if u dont mind ? grin (tizin), any @Kolawole, i guess i have done as Funke adviced, passing through u, (ogà o, ilé aye mà shorò gbegrin) . Beside which one of u is returning home, dats my crib area, Ogba Ikeja.

# Money may not be everything but na big factor.

# You want Funke's pic? Oh boy! you wont be able to hold it you know "I wish, I wish trauma". Is it the beach one or with micro-mini skirt. I geg, koun seru e.

# Do you want her to give just advice? or advice plus appeal or what?

FYI, make sure you apply by march else you may be caged by the new rule.

I no dey come Ogba again. grin

@funky

I go mail yu for wednesday when things are clear jare.

You still need to decode the "ijebu guy", Is he part-timer, full timer or passers by?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Akolawole(m): 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2009
brein:

# Money may not be everything but na big factor.

# You want Funke's pic? Oh boy! you wont be able to hold it you know "I wish, I wish trauma". Is it the beach one or with micro-mini skirt. I geg, koun seru e.

# Do you want her to give just advice? or advice plus appeal or what?

FYI, make sure you apply by march else you may be caged by the new rule.

I no dey come Ogba again. grin

@funky

You still need to decode the "ijebu guy", Is he part-timer, full timer or passers by?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by benefe: 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2009
hello house
anyone with an idea concerning the new tire 4 for student visa. am asking cos i would be applying from june and i want to ask do u think it would be easier in getting a visa compared to the old system.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by linkdapo(m): 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2009
Hello House, I intend to apply for a student visa by June.
With all things being in place, my fear is the inconsistency in my names arrangement.
Name on birth certificate like:
                                               First name:      Oluwasegun
                                                Middle name:  Chidi
                                                Last name:     DANTATA

Name on credentials and Unconditional letter of admission:
                                                First name:      Chidi
                                                Middle name:   Segun
                                                Last name:      DANTATA

Please house do I get a declaration of age or what can I do to this?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by benefe: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2009
@linkdapo, u dont have a problem as far as am concerned smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2009
brein:

grin grin grin grin
Roflmao !
You are a clown, walahi grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2009
Akolawole:

# You want Funke's pic? Oh boy! you wont be able to hold it you know "I wish, I wish trauma".[ Is it the beach one or with micro-mini skirt. I beg, koun seru e.Do you want her to give just advice? or advice plus appeal or what?

Akola!!!!!!  grin grin grin

Akolawole:

@funky

Akola, wetin u wan make i decode about my ijebu darling again  kiss ?
I said the guy has 'gbese le mi' and you are asking if he is part-time or full-time?
I no understand you oh. Lol  grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2009
@brein

Just has Akola as said,the earlier you apply the better so if God forbid you are refused, you still have the chance to appeal before the cancellation of appeals for student visas come into effect.

The program you intend studying at the college, it is a degree course or diploma? What degree will you be awarded at the end of the programme

How much is the total fees? How much is the school asking for before you can be issued an unconditional offer? As long the fees you are asked to pay is fully refundable if you are not issued the visa, then its advisable you go ahead and pay.

There is no shortcut around this. The college is also trying to protect it's interest. So many people have gotten student visas through colleges, only to abscond and not report for studies once they have entered UK through the student visa.

To fully commit the student, the school requests for a certain percentage of the fees as deposit which is usually non-refundable if you are issued the visa and then you happen to change your mind about studying at the college.

Do not hesitate to ask any question if you need further clarification.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2009
linkdapo:

Hello House, I intend to apply for a student visa by June.
With all things being in place, my fear is the inconsistency in my names arrangement.
Name on birth certificate like:
First name: Oluwasegun
Middle name: Chidi
Last name: DANTATA

Name on credentials and Unconditional letter of admission:
First name: Chidi
Middle name: Segun
Last name: DANTATA

Please house do I get a declaration of age or what can I do to this?

Do not take chances.
Its best you get a declaration of age.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by linkdapo(m): 12:07am On Feb 16, 2009
@funkybaby
Better to play save

Thank you all house.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by benefe: 10:35am On Feb 16, 2009
@linkdipo i guess funky baby is right.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bayonle1(m): 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2009
i am applying for my m.sc in uk dis year.i have been able to raise 3million.do i still need to look for sponsor.i dont have any bouyant sponsor.just me.pls advice me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (145)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.