Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,165 members, 7,903,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries (307657 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Akolawole(m): 2:09am On Nov 14, 2008
mrph:

I have also considered your application under section 320 (7A) of the immigration rules which states that an application is to be refused:
Where false representations have been made or false documents have been submitted (whether or not material to the appliaction, and whether or not to the applicants knowledge), or material facts have not been disclosed, in relation to the application.

They went on to state that the Tax Clearance certificate was found to be forged, and when I confronted my uncled that did it for me (when I applied for a company registration for contracts), he confirmed it wasnt really good for Visa application, only for local coonsumption.
etc
BUT, HER CASE DOES NOT CARRY A FULL RIGHT OF APPEAL
and they stamped something on her passport as follows: 447957 UK ABUJA 20/10/08

(1) Now some agent there at the plaza in Abuja advised her to get a lawyer to write to them explaining[b] that it was my staff that did the fraud and that they should pardon her and bla bla bla.[/b]

Now we are preparing another application with an original Tax clearance and also attaching her 1 year Insurance "AKAWO" paper (which has clocked over 550k and is due Feb, 2009 - we forgot this d last time)

I have also got a lawyer to do the write-up and it looks and sounds nice.

NOW MY QUESTION:

Q1. what are her chances of success ?
Q2. Does the stamped code on her passport mean anything to u guys ?

It seems she was denied on 2 reasons:
1st reason: The fake Tax Cert (I have made the original myself from FIRS)
Q3. Is this enough ? Will they still refer back to the old forged one

2nd Reason: where the ECO states "I am not satisfied, on the basis of probabilities, that you meet all the requirements of paragraph 41 of the immigration rules. This decision was made on the merits of this application."

--------------------------------------
Q4. How can 1 be sure that she has met all the requirements of this paragraph 41 ? It looks vague and seems not to have a clear-cut explanation, as anyone can see it in different ways !!!

Q5. Any other advice ??

Well, We hardly comment on cases that Lawyers have already handled.

Lawyers are expert and we believe that even if their office is in my village they should know what to do.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by mrph: 7:25am On Nov 14, 2008
@Akolawole,
Thanks for d reply,
I have not submitted the lawyers letter (which primarily refered to the fake Tax CC) nor the new application.
I am here to see the pro's and con's.
I trust u should have something tangible to contribute, even as per the other Q's !!!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by royalboy(m): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2008
@busy body
When you say your grievance is with the acquisition of forged tax certificate, are you displeased with Mr Viv who acquired it by conjuring up some hocus-pocus and mumbo-jumbo or is your displeasure geared at the lady who mistakenly and innocently ended up at Mr Viv's house because she honestly thought the tax office was located in his backyard     

Why stop at the acquisition of a forged tax certificate only, why not go the whole hog and finger the fraudulent tax people who issued it and the people who failed to obey the law and pay tax in the first place, Mr Fair-is-fair.

If you don't care what my opinions are, why are you worrying your silly head by replying me? FYI, I don't give two figs about your opinion either

Another thing, Mr I-am-a-Social-Worker-whose-comprehension-of-English-Language-is-not-deficit, as a Social Worker, shouldn't your duty be towards campaigning and safeguarding the welfare of those vulnerable children in African whom are being accused of being witches and wizards, and are being matcheted and burnt alive. . . perhaps you intended to say you were a Law Enforcement Officer but your keyboard jammed and. . . 
[b][/b]

somebody really needs to do a proper background check on you; suffice (it) to say you have a fundamental problem, unfortunately this is not a good place to seek help by whipping up people's anger with your incoherent outburst. You have said nothing and I see nothing in your disjointed posts and such apparent lack of manner and respect  demonstrate a low self-esteem woman whose location reads and I quote 'FIVE MINUTES FROM YABA LEFT, which ofcourse sums up your erratic behaviour. I'd rather direct the resource meant for the welfare of  abused and battered vulnerable african children to a blithering idiot whose posts show how much quality help she needs.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by iykewin: 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2008
As a Visa Counselor,I will advice that you definitely have to state that you have been refused Visa before and the date.It does not affect the decision of the Visa officer because they will have your records.

2. You can not just drop money in your accoun t without stating the origin of such funds. And apart from stating the origin, you must be ready to submit documents to show such origin.

The board resolution you submitted was it signed and stamped by at least 3 of the members of the board of directors? And did you submit the form C07 along?

For more professional counseling, please email: execurandservices@yahoo.co.uk or call 08056261017 .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by iykewin: 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2008
MRPH,

As a professional Visa counselor, I will like to state the following:

First, I will like to state that Your wife had a good reason to travel.

Second, you have stated that she was refused on the basis that she presented fake Tax clearance.
However, These are good enough reasons for her refusal.

- Why did you have to submit a tax certificate in the first place? Are you the owner of the Company? If yes, then, why did you not go to FIRS in the first place?
- Why did she state that she had a child already when her excuse for travelling is to shop for her wedding?
- I noticed that she did not include such documents as your pictures together and othe relevant documents like I.V etc showing wedding prep. in her list of documents and if there had been a traditional wedding, why did she not include the pix.

If you get a lawyer, then you want to do christmas before December because, it is enough criminal case that you submitted a fake Tax clearance which you also confirmed was fake.Let me also advice that you better not mention that it was your staff that did the fraud because you are only going to blacklist your company. A tax certificate is not a document that any of your staff should handle.

Fine, you have a genuine certificate now with your so called "AKAWO"( whatever that means), what you can do is to simply state your case and stating the true position of your error the last time. You can even admit that you did the certificate yourself at the Tax office, not knowing that what they did for you was fake either by faking ignorance of the fact that you dealt with a non staff of the office without knowing it.

You can still be considered on a good ground, provided you get the necessary documents and proofs this time.

If you want us to handle your Visa counselling, you can e-mail: execurandservices@yahoo.co.uk or call 08038478454 or 08056261017 scanning your refusal letter to us.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by iykewin: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2008
MRPH,

As a professional Visa counselor, I will like to state the following:

First, I will like to state that Your wife had a good reason to travel.

Second, you have stated that she was refused on the basis that she presented fake Tax clearance.

- Why did you have to submit a tax certificate in the first place? Are you the owner of the Company? If yes, then, why did you not go to FIRS in the first place?
- Why did she state that she had a child already when her excuse for travelling is to shop for her wedding?
- I noticed that she did not include such documents as your pictures together and othe relevant documents like I.V etc showing wedding prep. in her list of documents and if there had been a traditional wedding, why did she not include the pix.

If you get a lawyer, then you want to do christmas before December because, it is enough criminal case that you submitted a fake Tax clearance which you also confirmed was fake.Let me also advice that you better not mention that it was your staff that did the fraud because you are only going to blacklist your company. A tax certificate is not a document that any of your staff should handle.

Fine, you have a genuine certificate now with your so called "AKAWO"( whatever that means), what you can do is to simply state your case and stating the true position of your error the last time. You can even admit that you did the certificate yourself at the Tax office, not knowing that what they did for you was fake either by faking ignorance of the fact that you dealt with a non staff of the office without knowing it.

You can still be considered on a good ground, provided you get the necessary documents and proofs this time.

If you want us to handle your Visa counselling, you can e-mail: execurandservices@yahoo.co.uk or call 08038478454 or 08056261017 scanning your refusal letter to us.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2008
iykewin:

MRPH,

[b]As a professional Visa counselor, I will like to state the following:[/b]First, I will like to state that Your wife had a good reason to travel.

That sounds like you are not professional,we ve got quite a lot of folks here who dont blow their trumpet like you just did!Offer your advice and dont be forcy about it,people dont have to take it whether you are professional or quack!Even people wey dey work for home office here self never talk like that shocked shocked grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by mrph: 8:56am On Nov 16, 2008
Thanks all for ur contributions.
I would like to answer some of the Q's iykewin asked:

1. I am d owner of the company, and according to info (or as I believed) the more docs u submit, the better ur chances, and (man) its not possible to get all docs urself. Even u cannot do that, its an uncle that does all my govt papers for me.

2. Hmm, I think this Q is irreleveant. There is provison for "Out of wedding" spouse abi 1 has the right to a kid even without being wedded. Moreover some guys also suggested they would better believe u will return if u have a compelling reason to. I believe a less than 3 year old child is enuf compelling reason to return home to.

3. Well, she didnt arrange an IV for wedding prep because she has non (maybe i will start that now -if it becomes unnecessary, then i litter it).
And then i just did her introduction (knocking of hand), maybe I will use the pix as traditional marriage !!!!!!!

Then again, I still believe that in big companies (which im presenting mine as), jobs are assigned as the CEO cannot do everything himself, hence a staff can go and pay tax clearance for his company. So I tot.

Lastly, by "Akawo", I mean a kind of life assurance product by insurance companies where you pay daily (or as much as u can) and redeem it at the end of the year. Just like akawo, only that if the person dies, the next of kin is paid the total amount that the daily contribution was suppose to be.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by guseman(m): 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2008
@Iykewin
You sounds so desperate in search for who to defraud. IF you have any valuable advise,drop it here and stop this your advertisement. If everyone is like you,this thread cant grow this far, Drop your views and stop dropping email add, All the best
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2008
Hi there,

I need to get information for a friend whose sister was born in England but they moved back to Nigeria shortly after her birth.

she should have rights to british citizenry ko?

How would they go about that
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by brownbonno(m): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2008
salsera:

Hi there,

I need to get information for a friend whose sister was born in England but they moved back to Nigeria shortly after her birth.

she should have rights to british citizenry ko?

How would they go about that

It will be difficult for you to get a meaningful advice if detailed information is not available(year of birth and the parents immigration status at the time of birth)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2008
royalboy:

Hi Busy body,
. . . I care less of what your opinions are.
Really, then why do you keep on yapping on like a 404, and going on and on like a broken record if you really care less what my opinions are undecided okobo oshi angry

royalboy:

suffix (it) to say
By the way, Mr I-am-a-Social-Worker-whose-comprehension-of-English-Language-is-not-deficit, the word you're looking for is su[/b]ffice, not [b]su[/b]ffix, [b]Su[/b]gamu/[b]Su[/b]le-Igbira[b]Su[/b]le-Bada

royalboy:

You have said nothing and I see nothing in your disjointed posts and such apparent lack of manner and respect demonstrate a low self-esteem woman whose location reads and I quote 'FIVE MINUTES FROM YABA LEFT, which ofcourse sums up your erratic behaviour. I'd rather direct the resource meant for the welfare of abused and battered vulnerable african children to a blithering idiot whose posts show how much quality help she needs.

[s]If I have said nothing that you could see, why did you go through so much pain to grace and honour my response with a 18 line rejoinder undecided It surely ain't because of your magnanimous bleeding heart, is it plonker? undecided[/s]

Sorry, ignore the reply I crossed out, where are my manners cheesy What I should have said was "[b]DO YOU WANT A COOKIE"
Anu kpam
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2008
mrph:

Thanks all for ur contributions.
I would like to answer some of the Q's iykewin asked:

1. I am d owner of the company, and according to info (or as I believed) the more docs u submit, the better ur chances, and (man) its not possible to get all docs yourself. Even u cannot do that, its an uncle that does all my govt papers for me.

2. Hmm, I think this Q is irreleveant. There is provison for "Out of wedding" spouse abi 1 has the right to a kid even without being wedded. Moreover some guys also suggested they would better believe u will return if u have a compelling reason to. I believe a less than 3 year old child is enough compelling reason to return home to.

3. Well, she didnt arrange an IV for wedding prep because she has non (maybe i will start that now -if it becomes unnecessary, then i litter it).
And then i just did her introduction (knocking of hand), maybe I will use the pix as traditional marriage !!!!!!!

Then again, I still believe that in big companies (which I'm presenting mine as), jobs are assigned as the CEO cannot do everything himself, hence a staff can go and pay tax clearance for his company. So I tot.

Lastly, by "Akawo", I mean a kind of life assurance product by insurance companies where you pay daily (or as much as u can) and redeem it at the end of the year. Just like akawo, only that if the person dies, the next of kin is paid the total amount that the daily contribution was suppose to be.

Lets try not to be haughty in our disposition here, the prof was only trying to help. You were the one who said you had been advised to get a lawyer to claim your employee did the fraud . . . undecided

You already have an inkling of the fact that the more document you submit, the more the chances of you not being turned down for not submitting something. If your fiancee was solely applying for a visa on the basis of shopping for her wedding, the first thing on the visa application list should have been the wedding IV, even those wishing to travel for a wedding need to present one, talkless of someone saying she is going shopping for her own wedding.

The fact that she was being sponsored by her partner, not her husband also meant that, she would have had to produce as much as twice the document as if she was married to you, because these people whether you like it or not would have been trained to look out for such instances as Nigeria is not known for such living arrangement. Yes, you were not turned down for this, but you can't take such chances. The law is so straightforward that legally they have to give to everyone who ticks all the boxes, but they can't do this in the real world hence have to deny people for flimsy reasons. YOU ARE THE ONE GOING CAP IN HAND TO THEM TO SEEK FOR A VISA SO you should include pictures of the traditional wedding if you have them, as well as all other documents you have to link you together.

The only reason you were turned down was because of the fake tax certificate, so you were denied on one ground only. You did not meet all the requirement of Par 41 which you listed. The discovery of the compromised tax certificate to them made her come across as someone doubtful, not genuine, not trustworthy and someone who would not leave at the end of her visit, but stay to become an illegal alien and become a burden on them and resort to public funds.

Since you have already enlisted the help of a lawyer, I do not want to go against the rules of the house, wish you good luck. All the best.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2008
brownbonno:

It will be difficult for you to get a meaningful advice if detailed information is not available(year of birth and the parents immigration status at the time of birth)
she was born in 1984
Her dad was an nigerian expatriate in the UK so the rest of the family moved with him.
she was born whilst they were all resident there
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2008
forgot to say

busy_body

keep up the good work grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by brownbonno(m): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2008
salsera:

she was born in 1984
Her dad was an nigerian expatriate in the UK so the rest of the family moved with him.
she was born whilst they were all resident there

"Before 1983, birth in the UK was sufficient in itself to confer British nationality irrespective of the status of parents, with an exception only for children of diplomats and enemy aliens."
Based on the above the  parents actual immigration status plays an important in determining the child`s citizenship.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2008
salsera:

forgot to say

busy_body

keep up the good work grin

Friend or foe angry angry angry I smell a rat angry angry angry Are you trying to use scope to steal my man Brownbonno angry angry angry  

BrownB darlink, the bone of my bone, you know I get jealous when you talk to other babes, so don't reply Salsera, she's just trifling because she saw the yatch in your profile, no woman can love you like I do and you know I didn't fall because of the yatch grin grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2008
brownbonno:

"Before 1983, birth in the UK was sufficient in itself to confer British nationality irrespective of the status of parents, with an exception only for children of diplomats and enemy aliens."
Based on the above the  parents actual immigration status plays an important in determining the child`s citizenship.

Did he just go there angry angry angry That's it, he's sleeping on the couch tonight angry angry angry I thought he was well trained and thought I had him where I wanted - eating out of the palm of my hand cry Oh well, back to the drawing board then embarassed Baba Dibia, u no do well o, if you want to grow old, I want my money back, full refund with interest, nothing more, nothing less angry

Salsera, you have won this round, but it's on, BRING IT ON, I would not allow any woman to steal my meal ticket or shorten my ration grin grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by brownbonno(m): 12:02am On Nov 19, 2008
Busy_body:

Did he just go there angry angry angry That's it, he's sleeping on the couch tonight angry angry angry I thought he was well trained and thought I had him where I wanted - eating out of the palm of my hand cry Oh well, back to the drawing board then embarassed Baba Dibia, u no do well o, if you want to grow old, I want my money back, full refund with interest, nothing more, nothing less angry

Salsera, you have won this round, but it's on, BRING IT ON, I would not allow any woman to steal my meal ticket or shorten my ration grin grin grin 

Ohh darlin don;t worry i am all yours.she can;t pull a string(u are too much).
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by timmfikk(m): 12:22am On Nov 19, 2008
brownbonno:

undecided undecided
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 1:31am On Nov 19, 2008
brownbonno:

I love you too, bone of ma bone kiss Shey you hia that Salsera tongue

timmfikk:

undecided undecided

Wetin do u, why you dey bend mouth na? You want a piece of my man too angry angry angry If he is yours, I will just let go gently, no yawa, I can't fight men, I only crush ladies cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by brownbonno(m): 1:42am On Nov 19, 2008
Busy_body:

I love you too, bone of ma bone kiss Shey you hia that Salsera tongue

thx
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 2:27am On Nov 19, 2008
brownbonno:

thx

Are you denying timmfink cheesy cheesy cheesy Show him some love na grin grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by brownbonno(m): 2:29am On Nov 19, 2008
Busy_body:

Are you denying timmfink cheesy cheesy cheesy Show him some love na grin grin grin

I am sure u are more than enough for me.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 3:53am On Nov 19, 2008
brownbonno:

I am sure u are more than enough for me.

ROFLMAO grin grin grin, I bet this your response was typed faster than the speed of sound, I can feel the resounding hell-no pulsating through my computer grin

Don't break his heart na, I don't mind sharing you with him grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2008
@busy_body

there is no contest there o
he's all urs

i'm a friend,
my comment was in response to ur reply to another persons' post jare
very apt
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by skillip(m): 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2008
hello guys,
please i would like to get some1 respond to my question,i applied for my student visa but due to delay in visa n deadline for resumption,i could not travel the BHC returned ALL my documents with a letter and advised in the letter that i defer my admission till the next academic session.now my documents are ready i want to find out if i would pay another application fee,cus my application wasn't treated at all.thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2008
@ skillip,

Thats UK EMBASSY SCAM for you, They are suppose to return your application fee,

Well sha, you will pay another Application the Next time you are applying, and I bet you have the chances of getting the Visa since your application was returned, instead of being denied, you so Lucky man!!

Jst re-apply for the Next Session or Semester, dont add any thing to your docs, jst submit samE!

Best of Luck!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Akolawole(m): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2008
skillip:

hello guys,
please i would like to get someone respond to my question,i applied for my student visa but due to delay in visa n deadline for resumption,i could not travel the BHC returned ALL my documents with a letter and advised in the letter that i defer my admission till the next academic session.now my documents are ready i want to find out if i would pay another application fee,cus my application wasn't treated at all.thanks

I found this strange. Even if you submit your application on the date of resumption, they will still treat it.

Well, can you furnish us with the day you file the application at VAC, the addmission date and the date the ECO's letter was dated.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by oony(f): 12:18am On Nov 21, 2008
Hi Skillip,you do not have to pay, the same thing happened to me and i was given a letter of defferal with d originals at d VFS office. u'll be asked to pay at the VFS office,afterwards the high commission will call u for a refund, I collected my visa on tuesday 17th for jan 2009 resumption.So i will advice u to go ahead and pay so dat u can get a collection slip, All d best!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2008
salsera:

@busy_body

there is no contest there o
he's all urs

i'm a friend,
my comment was in response to ur reply to another persons' post jare
very apt

Glad you know what's good for you angry angry angry tongue Don't mind me o, I was only pulling your legs jare cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by skillip(m): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2008
@fakaay n akolawole,
thanks for ur swift response i rily do appreciate,the good thing 'bout NL is that some1 somewhere az d solution or az experienced such.
@oony,
guy i do appreciate i would submit next month,n hopin i get ma refundz.thanks men!!!!!!!!!!!njoy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (145)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.