Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,353 members, 7,913,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:22 PM

I Need An Atheist As A Friend - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need An Atheist As A Friend (2923 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Why I Am Not An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by ooman(m): 10:30am On May 06, 2013
musKeeto: ^^^^
Nice one Ooman... By the way, there are so many fallacies Ihe and Styk will pick up from your post.. Hope you're ready to do a Sergio Ramos...

only if they can prove to me that it is a lie that

FAITH - WORK = FAILURE

WORK - FAITH = SUCCESS

Therefore, FAITH = USELESS
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 10:30am On May 06, 2013
ooman:

because all others are irrefutable.

Am speaking from personal experience too man.

Nope!!! Because I don't have time keeping up with the dribbles of a 'Ramos'...

My brain is puny you know grin
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 10:31am On May 06, 2013
wiegraf:

Ah, good troll, assuming this refers to my logic, don't get ahead of yourself. I might be many things, including a sometime proud troll, but I don't toss around strawmen.

Say one thing now, retract the next second, make an inane comment. Then repeat. What is wrong with you?

It's like you guys take turns lying, stealing and cheating in your desperate attempts to convince all and sundry that the stark na.ked emperor actually has a designer suit on. This last 2 weeks I think it's been mostly you, ijawkid and ihe. I think kails popped up a few times as well. And the comedy troupe of emusan and profdada. Tbf, it would seem ihe is consistent in his nonsense. (I wouldn't know for sure as I stopped caring a while back, he's very much my man though, unlike his abominable mentor)

Anyways your masters have run off for whatever reason (usually a pummeling) and I can't really say y'all are doing a decent job holding up the fort. Most of said masters were piss poor mind you, but incredibly, they might be better than the current crop

Ihe and striky are second class apologists. Anony was a first class apologist....he was a real twister....he even applied some logic to his anonyizing.

But these current second class crop of failed apologists run full strawmen with little logic
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by ooman(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Nope!!! Because I don't have time keeping up with the dribbles of a 'Ramos'...

My brain is puny you know grin

i said am speaking from personal experience tongue
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 10:32am On May 06, 2013
musKeeto: ^^^^
Nice one Ooman... By the way, there are so many fallacies Ihe and Styk will pick up from your post.. Hope you're ready to do a Sergio Ramos...

Lol. Didn't read the rant. The guy is an obnoxious person to discuss with so I won't go out of my way to engage him again. But then, should he wander into my path sometime... smiley

Besides, why don't you correct him? Does it help your cause to have soldiers in your army happily shooting themselves in the foot like that?
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 10:34am On May 06, 2013
ooman:

only if they can prove to me that it is a lie that

FAITH - WORK = FAILURE

WORK - FAITH = SUCCESS

Therefore, FAITH = USELESS

...this young son doesn't even know that one can work without achieving results.
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 10:34am On May 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Ihe and striky are second class apologists. Anony was a first class apologist....he was a real twister....he even applied some logic to his anonyizing.

But these current second class crop of failed apologists run full strawmen with little logic

^^ Dude's got some serious butthurt, hasn't he? grin
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by ooman(m): 10:35am On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

...this young son doesn't even know that one can work without achieving results.

and this old man, full of experience doesnt know that faith makes no difference
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 10:35am On May 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Striktlymi and apologist do not go together...I aint that smart...
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 10:36am On May 06, 2013
Ihedinobi:

^^ Dude's got some serious butthurt, hasn't he? grin

Yep...he sure does!
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 10:37am On May 06, 2013
ooman:

and this old man, full of experience doesnt know that faith makes no difference

Hehehe...the spoil button aint so pretty eh?
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by ooman(m): 10:37am On May 06, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Lol. Didn't read the rant. The guy is an obnoxious person to discuss with so I won't go out of my way to engage him again. But then, should he wander into my path sometime... smiley

Besides, why don't you correct him? Does it help your cause to have soldiers in your army happily shooting themselves in the foot like that?

Actually, if am truly unpleasant to you as you claim, you would rather run away from me than allude to me. If indeed am obnoxious, dont refer to me at all, holy one. undecided
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by ooman(m): 10:38am On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Hehehe...the spoil button aint so pretty eh?

until you paint it with gold. cheesy
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 10:39am On May 06, 2013
ooman:

i said am speaking from personal experience tongue

...your personal experience told you that 98% of successful people are either Atheists or Agnostics?

Oya gather small pikin make you tell them this ya story...
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 10:42am On May 06, 2013
ooman:

actually, my claims are supported.

Mark of Facebook was a Jewish God worshipper until Facebook, now he is a self professed, PROUD atheisttongue among many others

Can we have the evidence that supports your claim of the 98% successful people thingy?
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 10:43am On May 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol see how my guy change “smart” to “proud”.......dubious fella. Dull people can be proud. Smart people can be weak or can be poor.

All the epistle wont change.the fact that intelligent people are less likely to believe in god or be religious.

Atheism and intelligence.....google it
Religion and intelligence....google it. There are numerous studies and articles on it but your religios pride, ignorance and dishonesty wont let you.

As for the numbers, they are well verified

Lol. Lb, the bbolded was my point. Where we Christians come from, what you are so proud of and call intelligence is terrible imbecility. smiley And we know it because we once were of your number and thought it was genius then. But when we hungered for genius, for intelligence, for ability, we opened ourselves up to the help God offers in Christ and upon receiving it, the scales fell from our eyes and we saw that what we'd thought was wonderful genius was abominable idiocy.

The pride comes from what you think you have and how you think you have no need because you have it.

Why send me to google for confirmation of your theories, dude? Can't you finish your own work? Was I the one who produced incomplete and fallible evidence? smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 10:44am On May 06, 2013
musKeeto:

With stryk and ik, you know they choose to believe despite the evidence.

With Image123roll, you know the evidence will never be enough.. One happy Jewish slave..

Ihdinobi would work for Yahweh for free even if Yahweh released him... grin

...what evidence might that be?
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by ooman(m): 10:46am On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Can we have the evidence that supports your claim of the 98% successful people thingy?

do you feel threatened, Striky, why does this matter so much

#looking for the link in my archive........
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 10:52am On May 06, 2013
ooman:

do you feel threatened, Striky, why does this matter so much

#looking for the link in my archive........

feel threatened by the 98% thingy? undecided

Anyways...I am waiting for you to come back from your archives cheesy

Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by wiegraf: 10:52am On May 06, 2013
musKeeto:

With Image123roll, you know the evidence will never be enough.. One happy Jewish slave..

With stryk, despite that he'll still involve himself in patently silly arguments, one can only assume he's being disingenuous.

With ihe, smiley that happy slave thing always dazzles. It would be cute except yahweh is a sociopath
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 10:53am On May 06, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Be sincere with your self man, if you want to be an atheist you should and displaying ignorance on the fact that nothing is working in the country despite Christianity

The religions lies are not working all over the planet. Can you explain that pls.? god told noah to take seven of each clean animal, and two of all of the unclean animals. what determines if an animal is clean or unclean? how did he fit at least two of every species in the ark? how did he feed them for so long? it flooded for forty days and forty nights but the waters lasted on the earth for a total of over 5 months. how would they survive for 5 months in a ship full of carnivores? the bible seems like lies. maybe your all just blindly following what was meant to be a fictional storybook. did you ever think of that? the fact that Christians even try to logically defend such a ridiculous story is pathetic.
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 10:54am On May 06, 2013
wiegraf:

With stryk, despite that he'll still involve himself in patently silly arguments, one can only assume he's being disingenuous.

With ihe, smiley that happy slave thing always dazzles. It would be cute except yahweh is a sociopath

Empty!!!

One more empty post and you are on your own man.
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 10:55am On May 06, 2013
musKeeto:

Apart from the bolded which is yet to be produced by you guys, flesh and blood did not reveal this mystery to you, my Father in heaven did. cheesy

MusKee, the kain revelation wey you de get diz days ehn, you sure say you be unbeliever?
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 10:56am On May 06, 2013
wiegraf:

Lol. I love this.
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by wiegraf: 10:56am On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

The bold is the only thing that is needed...

Empty!!!

Ok!!!!

Don't let me get in the way of your folly, lol
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 10:58am On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Empty!!!

You know, when you look beyond the things they think they are saying, you start laughing and really enjoying yourself, bro. Me and my twin were a lot like that. Try it smiley
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by wiegraf: 10:58am On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Empty!!!

Heh heh, while that post was about you, it wasn't directed at you
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by wiegraf: 11:00am On May 06, 2013
Ihedinobi:

You know, when you look beyond the things they think they are saying, you start laughing and really enjoying yourself, bro. Me and my twin were a lot like that. Try it smiley

Where your bro sef? Hope he's doing well. Or has he aquired another handle?

Ok, I'll be on my way now
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 11:06am On May 06, 2013
wiegraf:

Where your bro sef? Hope he's doing well. Or has he aquired another handle?

Ok, I'll be on my way now

He's away on another mission. He's very well, thank you. I think I may be joining him soon.

Later then smiley It was good having you around.
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by ooman(m): 11:29am On May 06, 2013
striky, got it for ya on emusan info thread wink
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by ooman(m): 11:30am On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

The girl represents your white masters given LB's brain some good washing...

but the girl na black na undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija / Noah's Ark: Man's Greatest Invention Of All Time? (Photos and Video) / Religion And Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.