Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,273 members, 7,947,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:38 PM

I Need An Atheist As A Friend - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need An Atheist As A Friend (2935 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Why I Am Not An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 11:38am On May 06, 2013
ooman: striky, got it for ya on emusan info thread wink

I didn't even bother to check the validity of the info when I saw the number of persons you have there...

So the great ooman believes that only 11 people make up 98% of the world's successful people?

Guy carry small pikins tell them that ya story...
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by ooman(m): 11:40am On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

I didn't even bother to check the validity of the info when I saw the number of persons you have there...

So the great ooman believes that only 11 people make up 98% of the world's successful people?

Guy carry small pikins tell them that ya story...

those include the most important world's richest.

Do you expect them to include you or GED because of the change you have in your accounts??
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 11:42am On May 06, 2013
ooman:

those include the most important world's richest.

Do you expect them to include you or GED because of the change you have in your accounts??

...and 'Ramos' begins his dribbles shocked
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 11:44am On May 06, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Lol. Lb, the bbolded was my point. Where we Christians come from, what you are so proud of and call intelligence is terrible imbecility. smiley And we know it because we once were of your number and thought it was genius then. But when we hungered for genius, for intelligence, for ability, we opened ourselves up to the help God offers in Christ and upon receiving it, the scales fell from our eyes and we saw that what we'd thought was wonderful genius was abominable idiocy.

The pride comes from what you think you have and how you think you have no need because you have it.

Why send me to google for confirmation of your theories, dude? Can't you finish your own work? Was I the one who produced incomplete and fallible evidence? smiley

my theories? Like I said, you can keep denying obvious facets. Anyone with an open mind for learning will search on his own.

Even the article I linked here cites other articles and studies....

The religious mind (Ihe) will not accept facts and look up the cited articles on google himself because it negates his religious position
The open mind will search and find for himself.

And you're surprised that smarter people tend to be open minded atheists and agnostics?
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by alexleo(m): 12:20pm On May 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

I never said that....it is your inferiority complex.and guilty conscience speaking

Inferiority complex indeed. You really talked like a useless bomboy who has been on slavery in the uk. I can imagine how u are feeling big with the few pounds you came back to Nigeria with. How miserable it is to be an atheist.
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

my theories? Like I said, you can keep denying obvious facets. Anyone with an open mind for learning will search on his own.

Even the article I linked here cites other articles and studies....

The religious mind (Ihe) will not accept facts and look up the cited articles on google himself because it negates his religious position
The open mind will search and find for himself.

And you're surprised that smarter people tend to be open minded atheists and agnostics?

In other words, you cannot produce these other articles and studies that confirm your borrowed pet theory, right?
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 06, 2013
alexleo:

Inferiority complex indeed. You really talked like a useless bomboy who has been on slavery in the uk. I can imagine how u are feeling big with the few pounds you came back to Nigeria with. How miserable it is to be an atheist.

lololol......

you sound butthurt...............
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 06, 2013
Ihedinobi:

In other words, you cannot produce these other articles and studies that confirm your borrowed pet theory, right?

lol.....even there is a wikipedia page on it citing numerous studies

Feel free to mock facts........keep living in ignorance grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 06, 2013
^^ You want me to go fetch the page and finish your argument for you? Smh. Lazy children of nowadays.
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 06, 2013
Ihedinobi: ^^ You want me to go fetch the page and finish your argument for you? Smh. Lazy children of nowadays.

I didnt make an argument. I stated and presented (with a link) bold facts which you dismissed out of ignorance.

Why should I then bother to present you with an army of articles/studies saying the same thing when you have dismissed one out of ignorance/pride?

I know the facts about religion/atheism and intelligence and I am telling you to read for yourself. Google the matter and look up studies.

You must be truly foolish to think that I am telling you to complete an argument. No argument here bro.
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

I didnt make an argument. I stated and presented (with a link) bold facts which you dismissed out of ignorance.

Why should I then bother to present you with an army of articles/studies saying the same thing when you have dismissed one out of ignorance/pride?

I know the facts about religion/atheism and intelligence and I am telling you to read for yourself. Google the matter and look up studies.

You must be truly foolish to think that I am telling you to complete an argument. No argument here bro.

You didn't make an argument, Lb? Ok, now I know you just wanna talk.
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by JeSoul(f): 7:11pm On May 06, 2013
@Striktlymi,
pls dude, this 'troll-mode' is unbecoming on you. Please don't post such pictures/deviate from the topic and thereby derail threads. Thank you.
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 06, 2013
JeSoul: @Striktlymi,
pls dude, this 'troll-mode' is unbecoming on you. Please don't post such pictures/deviate from the topic and thereby derail threads. Thank you.

Okay ma'am...
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by alexleo(m): 7:23pm On May 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

lololol......

you sound butthurt...............

And you sound foolish.
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 06, 2013
JeSoul: @Striktlymi,

grin grin grin

Good work Jesoul.....

Striky, see your life?
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 06, 2013
alexleo:

And you sound foolish.

Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

grin grin grin

Good work Jesoul.....

Striky, see your life?

Look at who is talking!
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Look at who is talking!

Still trolling?
Re: I Need An Atheist As A Friend by ooman(m): 8:32pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Look at who is talking!

Striky, take 10cc of Serotonin and you will be whole again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Doesn't Exist And The Bible Is A Load Of Bullshit / If Ladies Wearing Trouser To Church Is A Sin - Christians Check This Photo / Do You Think Materialism Is Illogical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.