Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Shockreaction's just this guy, you know... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shockreaction's just this guy, you know... (1159 Views)

To Them Ladies.. What Age Difference Can You Cope With Your Guy? You Being Older / When You And The Guy You Dubbed Both Get A+(Hilarious Photo) / What Will You Do If You Meet This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shockreaction's just this guy, you know... by shockreaction(m): 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2005
Nice, intelligent, somewhat funny, silly, bizarre sense of humour, geek...
Shy, sometimes gentle, sometimes not...
Patient, hardly gets angry...
Computers, programming, video games, movies, interesting novels (except romance)...
And I have a job.

Girls/Ladies/Women are splendid and amazing, but cunning and sometimes deceitful.

Wait, that's just an opinion. Ok. Done.
Re: Shockreaction's just this guy, you know... by Seun(m): 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2005
Tell us about your job! And your first name!

And please, oh please, post a pic for our ladies to admire!
Re: Shockreaction's just this guy, you know... by WesleyanA(f): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2005
yes....post your pic.
Re: Shockreaction's just this guy, you know... by Latoya(f): 2:47am On Aug 18, 2005
shockreaction Welcome to d Land of honey and milk.

Pls more details about yourself
Re: Shockreaction's just this guy, you know... by shockreaction(m): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2005
Due to popular demand... wink

First Name: Akinwale, Akin or Wale for short, whichever tickles your fancy
Works as: Web Developer, Internet Consultant
Invovles programming web applications using [insert all the technical mumbo-jumbo here], and also finding good hosting services for clients, basically.

I'll post more about myself later, when I get my hands on one of these profile thingiess...

Re: Shockreaction's just this guy, you know... by vexxy(f): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2005
Welcome!

I like the way that picture was taken.  That angle is good for that kind of shot.

Looking forward to many great postings from you!

Vexxy
Re: Shockreaction's just this guy, you know... by DEKING3(m): 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2005
Shockreaction you look really nice to me with that elaborate smile on your shocky face grin. Pls always keep your reactions within limits cool

I like your profession too. Keep it up man.
Re: Shockreaction's just this guy, you know... by Latoya(f): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2005
Nice nice nice !
Re: Shockreaction's just this guy, you know... by hotangel2(f): 7:08am On Aug 20, 2005
Nice picture. Nice profile, how old are you?
Re: Shockreaction's just this guy, you know... by shockreaction(m): 7:33am On Aug 20, 2005

Favourite Book(s): The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide, Hyperion
Favourite Movie(s): Quite a number, can't recall them from the top of my head
Favourite Food: None, I don't mind eating just about everything that tastes good
Colour of Choice: Black
Dislikes: Amazingly stupid people
Drinks: No
Smokes: No
Height: 5ft 9
Weight: About 75 to 80kg, last I checked

Well, that should be about all I can think of, from the top of my head smiley
Re: Shockreaction's just this guy, you know... by WesleyanA(f): 7:36am On Aug 20, 2005
okie dokie... you sound and look cool. smiley
Re: Shockreaction's just this guy, you know... by hotangel2(f): 7:37am On Aug 20, 2005
He does sound cool, but i aint feeling the "not looking" area. sad
Re: Shockreaction's just this guy, you know... by Latoya(f): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2005
So u like good looking women ehn?
make your chioce boy. wink
Re: Shockreaction's just this guy, you know... by shockreaction(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2005
For the uninitiated, I also maintain a blog at http://www.antinormal.org/
Fun stuff, erm... so to speak.

@hot-angel: Thought you said you weren't looking either tongue

@Latoya: Uh... what about that guy you told us about?
Re: Shockreaction's just this guy, you know... by hotangel2(f): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2005
shockreaction:

@hot-angel: Thought you said you weren't looking either tongue

Ermm, but other girls could be. wink
Re: Shockreaction's just this guy, you know... by Jiten(m): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2005
You are doing good job at AntiNormal !
Keep it up shock~.
Re: Shockreaction's just this guy, you know... by eveseh(f): 10:25pm On May 11, 2006
u are cool welcome

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? / Bored At Work, Any Ladies Wanna Chat / I Wish To Cancel My Account On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.