Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,454 members, 7,968,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:00 PM

Moochers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moochers (9055 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Moochers by saucekid(m): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2008
it definitely makes her happy
Re: Moochers by illusion2: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2008
Needlelady:

Ladies: I don't know whether any of you ladies have come across or dated men that are moochers? They first of all creep up into your life and before you know it they bring out their syphon and help themselves with your material resources. How do you see men that are moochers? Can you tolerate them?
Guys: Do you mind being a moocher? Will you feel cormfortable asking your girlfriend/wife  for money or some other thing all the time?
I ask no favors for my sex,  All I ask of our brethren is that they will take their feet from off our necks.  ~Sarah Moore Grimké

Funmi,
O de jo, je kin fisi fun e lat'eyin? cheesy

Mi o ni bere owo lowo e so gbo? I promise kiss kiss
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2008
Some threads are just outrightly out of place.

Continue with the male bashing, if it makes you happy, Goodluck!
I'm not bashing males abeg. I am only bashing males that are moochers.

http://blip.tv/file/830083
Re: Moochers by sillyboy(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2008
@ topic.

I just want all the ladies in the house to know that if we flip this topicthe other way round, ladies will start to call guys names. Claiming they always attack them here. You ladies are doing same here right now.

Definately there are some men that are like that, you know just parasitic and all that, but we have more women like that compared to men. Some girls will even say it loud and clear that they are out 2 go into a relationship just to milk the guy.

I want to ask the ladies a question, does being a woman gives you the right to be a "moocher" ?

Just like the ladies have been saying, I would have anything serious to do with a lady who's just with me to milk my pocket. If a lady doesn't earn at least 70% of what I earn, no show for her. We must do all 2geda.
Re: Moochers by uspry1(f): 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2008
For your information, both FEMALE and MALE are moochers everywhere in the world!

NO QUESTION ABOUT IT!
Re: Moochers by sillyboy(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2008
Good. I concur. cool
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2008
I want to ask the ladies a question, does being a woman gives you the right to be a "moocher" ?
It's unethical for a man to live off a woman. Women are used to guys taking care of their needs and it's the right thnig to do unless she wants to be independent like me so this your reasoning will not cut any water for you.End of story.
Re: Moochers by sillyboy(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2008
It's unethical for a man to live off a woman. Women are used to guys taking care of their needs and it's the right thnig to do unless she wants to be independent like me so this your reasoning will not cut any water for you.End of story.

I am not denying the fact that a man is expected to take care of women. But I need you to understand that in scenario like this, the woman is expected to be totally submissive to the man.

IF this is women's believe about this, then am so sorry to say that women are not equal to men then, even if its just for this singular reason
Women are used to guys taking care of their needs
Re: Moochers by iice(f): 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2008
uspry1:

For your information, both FEMALE and MALE are moochers everywhere in the world!

NO QUESTION ABOUT IT!

Word
Re: Moochers by tkb417(m): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2008
This new generation is very useless, and lazy.
Ask a 25yrs age guy if he as a job, house, car, land, and any kind of properties to show for!!!!!Nothing. the only thing they brag is having a degree . What is the use of going to school if he can't hold a job?
They all depend on their parents and sugar mamas  
Yes oh no money no love no sex  

The bisexual full NLand  , na only God go deliver them!!!!!!Amen

. . .ahem. . .
my dear OmO eKo
are u very sure this generation is very useless?
This generation includes the females. Why not ask a 25 yr old lady the same question and im sure they wont evn have all those you listed up.
They are busy trading away thier honey pots for N5,000.

I think, you have not been able to beam your searchlight to the appropraite quarters
a lot of young upwardly mobile professionals are doing superbly well in 9ja and in the diaspora.

Disclosure: some Nlders i know are doing good and they are not 30 yet
need i say more?

@Topic
a lady can be a moocher. .
Giving should be a symbiotic thingy. . .the man gives, the lady gives when she can.
A lady foolishly and stupidly living off the guy should be called a moocher
Re: Moochers by somze(f): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2008
tkb417:

. . .ahem. . .
my dear OmO eKo
This generation includes the females. Why not ask a 25 yr old lady the same question and im sure they wont evn have all those you listed up.
They are busy trading away their honey pots for N5,000.

I think, you have not been able to beam your searchlight to the appropraite quarters
a lot of young upwardly mobile professionals are doing superbly well in Nigeria and in the diaspora.

need i say more?

@Topic
Giving should be a symbiotic thingy. . .the man gives, the lady gives when she can.

Excellent Point!!!

Many of the anti-masculine aggressors on nairaland have pretty much nothing to show but failed lives, lost years and dead relationships.
But hey this is an online forum so we can claim to be living our fantasies. . . init?
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2008
. . .ahem. . .
my dear OmO eKo
They are busy trading away their honey pots for N5,000.
a lot of young upwardly mobile professionals are doing superbly well in Nigeria and in the diaspora.

need i say more?

@Topic
Nobody is supporting prostitution but our agro is those guys that have completely forgotten their mission and shamelessly live off women. They should be stripped naked and disgraced. That's why most of them turn bisexual these days instead of looking for a job because most women are saying no to their exploits.
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2008
Excellent Point!!!

Many of the anti-masculine aggressors on nairaland have pretty much nothing to show but failed lives, lost years and dead relationships.
But hey this is an online forum so we can claim to be living our fantasies. . . init?
It's you that is taking the mooching thing so personal that looks suspicious. Are you living off your woman/man(if you even have one)?
Re: Moochers by somze(f): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2008
Awww . . . must have touched a nerve there.

Anything that makes you happy dear . . . even if it's thinking I'm the beggar on your street.
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2008

Anything that makes you happy dear . . . even if it's thinking I'm the beggar on your street.
I can never think like that; All I did was ask you to stay off mooching unsuspecting women if you are the type. I take God beg you.
Re: Moochers by somze(f): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2008
whoops my bad . . . let me rephrase that

somze:

Anything that makes you happy dear . . . even if it's thinking I'm mooching off unsuspecting women on your street.

Are you happy now?
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2008
By sillyboy,
I am not denying the fact that a man is expected to take care of women. But I need you to understand that in scenario like this, the woman is expected to be totally submissive to the man.
Why should she be totally submissive? If you take care of her financial needs and she takes care of your emotional needs, is that not a symbiotic relationship? What else do you want?  Your taking care of her needs is your civic DUTY as a man but it's not a civic duty for a woman to take care of any man in any CULTURE in the world.
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2008
Are you happy now?
I'll be more happy if you stop mooching on Naija queeens. Have you made the decision today?
Re: Moochers by Dreloaded(f): 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2008
she wants equality yet refuses to believe female moochers exist.

yet cliams feminism even though most feminsts would completely diagree with this terrible logic
Re: Moochers by somze(f): 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2008
Needlelady
Ahh, typical . . . never satisfied

Ok I decide not to mooch off/on Naija queens . . . whoever they are **rolls eyes** . . . on your street.

What else do you want? An all Needlelady-like women soceity?
Re: Moochers by Uche2nna(m): 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2008
@ Needlelady

Someone must have given u a hard time in a relationship for u to develop this kind of attitude.

Yesterday na all men are gay, 2morrow most men have small abunna , today na some kind yeye moocher's attitude.

WHAT SORT OF AREA DO U LIVE IN? U seem to be attracting a weird set of men.
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2008
Ok I decide not to mooch off/on Naija queens . . . whoever they are **rolls eyes** . . . on your street.
Thank you very much and stop rolling your eyes before you hit an innocent woman driving her kids to the daycare. Just mind the road and stay off my street pleeeeeeeeeezeeeeeeeeeeee. Once a moocher, always a moocher.
Re: Moochers by 4Him1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2008
Uche2nna:

WHAT SORT OF AREA DO You LIVE IN? You seem to be attracting a weird set of men.

I have an uncanny feeling she's a fat ugly woman who has been very unlucky in love and needs to relieve her pain.
Allow her to rant . . . maybe tomorrow she will dedicate an entire thread to men with small pee wees.
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2008
@ Needlelady

Someone must have given u a hard time in a relationship for u to develop this kind of attitude.

Yesterday na all men are gay, 2morrow most men have small abunna , today na some kind yeye moocher's attitude.

WHAT SORT OF AREA DO You LIVE IN? You seem to be attracting a weird set of men.

Why must I be attracting all these men especially when I am so hooooooot? Is it not the Funmi that some of you claim has no man when I have a very very masculine boo in my bedroom kissing my apple ass.
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2008
I have an uncanny feeling she's a fat ugly woman who has been very unlucky in love and needs to relieve her pain.
Allow her to rant . . . maybe tomorrow she will dedicate an entire thread to men with small pee wees.
If wishes were horses, 4Him will get laid.
Re: Moochers by 4Him1(m): 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2008
just my own feeling. Its hard to see so much negativity from people who have a genuinely happy life.
Re: Moochers by somze(f): 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2008
Needlelady:

Why must I be attracting all these men especially when I am so hooooooot? Is it not the Funmi that some of you claim has no man when I have a very very masculine boo in my bedroom kissing my apple ass.
If wishes were horses, the above would be true
Re: Moochers by Cadet(f): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2008
Needlelady:

If wishes were horses, 4Him will get laid.
oh shut up!

Uche2nna:

@ Needlelady

We've established that fact. Sometimes, ladies will do anyting to get attention, geddit?
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2008
just my own feeling. Its hard to see so much negativity from people who have a genuinely happy life.

I'm an independent woman who knows her onions and am very very happy. I'm not strange to the male rebuttal here because I've been there,done that. You wonder why they call me 'machine lady' at work?
Re: Moochers by Uche2nna(m): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2008
Needlelady:

Why must I be attracting all these men especially when I am so hooooooot?

I believe I should be asking u that  undecided  Or maybe u THINK u are hot.

However, ur threads seems to suggest the contrary. Taste of the pudding is in the eating.
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2008
You keep ignoring some of this orishirishi women and they keep standing in your face, haba, don't they get the message?.
Re: Moochers by 4Play(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2008
Needlelady:

I'm an independent woman who knows her onions and am very very happy. I'm not strange to the male rebuttal here because I've been there,done that. You wonder why they call me 'machine lady' at work?

Calling someone a "machine" isn't exactly a compliment unless you are in some sort of menial job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? / Help!!! Am I Normal? This Is What I Feel Every Morning. (pix 18+) / Do Not Judge Me Am About To Start A Life Of Runz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.